She Agrees to be a Hot Wife

Story Info
She agrees to be my mistress and cuckold me.
755 words
4.16
23.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joncarver
Joncarver
14 Followers

EMAIL RESPONSE

I'll try it but we are going to do it my way. You have been asking me to agree to completely cuckold you for months now. I still don't understand why you want me to do this but I trust you. You said you wanted me to feel more empowered and free. I don't need that but I hear how much it turns you on in your voice when you tell me about your fantasies of me being with other men. When I told you I fucked that guy in the backseat of his truck you were horny for me that I guess you must really want this. I don't need this but I love how turned on you get so I'll do it for you but I'm going to do it in a way that I'm going to enjoy it and you better not regret this. You asked for this.

Just like you asked for, I will be your mistress. You will worship me. I don't want to hear any complaints about anything I tell you to do. You want me to be in control, well I will be in complete control. You are agreeing to make me feel special all the time and you better not get lazy in pampering me. I want to feel sexy. I will go on dates, not just fuck men. I know that isn't how you talk about how you want things to be but its more comfortable for me. Sometimes I was imagining asking you to set some dates up for me, its less awkward for me but I will have the last say so in who I go out with and what if anything happens.

Can you picture me at a nice restaurant with a man, laughing and touching his arm on a genuine date where he makes me feel sexy? I want you to think about me smiling and being aroused knowing that I am going to fuck him while you wait at the house. I agree to your request, I will save the smell of his cum for you to lick off of you. You are such a pervert. You said I can do anything I want so I hope you don't mind if I see the same man again and again. You've made such a big deal about threesomes that I think I should have some on my own. Are you picturing that? Me passionately kissing a woman while her husband fucks me from behind? I'm getting turned now. Did your dick just twitch?

Remember that you asked for this. You asked for your body to belong to me. Its mine. I will do with it whatever I choose. Are you turned on now? I hope so.

So there is this customer of mine. He comes in at least once a week and flirts with me. I'm pretty sure I'm the reason he comes to the store at all. He hardly never buys anything just browses and flirts. His arms are so big and he's got these muscles. He's got a great smile too. The other girls think he's cute but he clearly likes me the best. He asked for my number a couple times and I told him I had a boyfriend at first but with you keep being turned on by this hot wife stuff, I gave him my number Monday and we've been texting back and forth all day today. I told him I would meet him for drinks tonight. I didn't think agreeing to do this would turn me so much but I'm fucking soaking wet right now. I'm going to wear the heels you bought me. I put that anklet on this morning and have had it on all day so far. I like how it looks on me.

So that is where I am going to be tonight if you were wondering. You stay home this time, no going out for you. Meanwhile no touching yourself, I want you to be horny when I get home, whenever I decide that will be. I'm thinking maybe he will give me a treat to bring home to you like you keep asking for. It turns me on when you eat your cum. In fact, tonight I want to watch you cum on my feet and lick It off slowly after you taste my freshly fucked pussy. I hope you like that idea because I'm getting ready for my date right now. Have fun at work my love.

Joncarver
Joncarver
14 Followers