She Becums a Brother Fucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we finished brushing, I wiped my mouth on a towel and turned to face her.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. "Are you ready for him to fuck you?"

Without a word she nodded her head up and down.

"You're ready for him to find out that it's his own cousin that he just tongued to orgasm?" I pressed.

She nodded again.

"I want it." She said. "I need it. I need to be fucked. And not just because I need a cock. I need Bobby's cock."

"Well then let's go tell him." I grinned.

We went into the bedroom, and I climbed on the bed, and straddled Bobby's chest.

"Start licking his balls." I told Kirstin. "His cock looks a little bored."

He groaned as she started to lick him, and I took the key off of the headboard and undid his cuffs. He immediately put his hands on my thighs and started running them up and down.

I reached down and pulled his blindfold off.

"Are you ready for the next step Bobby?" I asked him.

"Oh fuck yes." He said.

"Are you ready to find out whose mouth is on your balls, and who desperately wants your cock deep in her cunt?" I asked.

"Yes I am." He growled, reaching up to fondle my breasts.

"Would it freak you out to find out that you already know her?" I asked with a grin.

"I think I know who it is." He panted. "Just a feeling I have more than anything. She sort of sounded familiar."

"Sort of?" I teased. "You had dinner with her last night. And then I snuck her in here and she got under the bed and listened to you pump me full of sperm last night."

"Kirstin?" he asked, his eyes filled with hope.

She was suddenly over my shoulder, looking down at him with a wide grin. I felt her breasts against my back as she reached around and grabbed Bobby's hands, while he kept tweaking my nipples.

"Can we stop talking and start fucking?" she asked.

"I've created a monster." I laughed. "How about it Bobby? Are you up to fucking our cousin?"

"Oh shit yes!" he exclaimed. "After we had sex last night I lay awake fantasizing about getting to touch her hot tits! I've wanted to fuck her for years!"

"Well then swap places with me Bobby." I commanded. "If my two favorite people are going to fuck, I want a front row seat so I can watch."

I moved down and sat on the bed with my back against the headboard, and Kirstin leaned over me and put her mouth close to mine.

"Not just watch." she moaned. "I want to taste you while he makes me cum."

She dipped her head down and I felt her hot breath against my thigh as her fingers spread my wet cunt lips apart.

"You heard her Bobby." I groaned. "Fuck that cock into her and make her feel it. But don't cum yet. Try to hold back."

I felt her tongue circle around my clit and then she cried out and jumped as I felt her body jolt with the impact as Bobby thrust his cock into her from behind.

He wasn't gentle with her. He grabbed her hips and pulled them up, and then started to pump his cock in and out of her, all the way to the hilt and then almost all the way out.

She pushed her fingers into me and started licking my clit in time with his thrusts, and I grabbed her head and held on for dear life, as I felt my control fall away fast, as my insides started to twist and jump with my approaching climax.

Bobby reached around her and I knew he was touching her clit, stroking his fingers over her in time with his bed rocking thrusts.

She started to sob against my slit, while her tongue kept moving up and down over my pulsing button, and I reached up and grabbed the headboard and braced myself as my own release thundered towards me.

"I'm....I'm....I'm so....so.....!" Kirstin wailed.

"Me too honey!" I screamed. "I'm going to cum with you! Fuuuuuck!"

And then we were both screaming, clawing at the mattress, and grabbing each other and thrashing like we were being electrocuted.

Bobby slammed his cock into our pretty cousin over and over and over again, and I closed my eyes and gave into the most glorious series of explosions I'd ever felt as her fingers pushed back and forth against my clit.

And then Bobby pulled out of her and stood at the foot of the bed.

"I'm too close." He panted. "I don't think I can hold back."

"Here! Here!" I barked, pulling at Kirstin as I slid to the foot of the bed.

I got under Bobby and grabbed her hand and put it on his cock.

"Jerk him off." I told her. "Make him cum in my mouth and all over my face."

She started stroking his cock, and he moved closer to me as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

I reached up and started tickling his balls, and I felt them tighten up against his body.

"Get ready to see him cum." I told her, and she giggled with the sheer erotic energy of the moment as she started stroking him faster.

"Oh shit yeah!" he yelled, and then a hot rope of his cum splattered across my face, from chin to forehead.

His next blast hit my tongue and then another joined it, and then I felt a spurt land on my upper lip and all over my nose, and then another string landed in my eye and I moaned as I watched his cock keep unloading with only one eye open.

Kirstin's hand pumped back and forth, and long after his spurts had become dribbles he kept shaking and moaning, and she kept stroking, until he grabbed her wrist and held it still.

But I could see her fingers squeezing his cock, and then she suddenly jerked her hand and his cock rose up and thudded down onto my wet and sticky face.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

She giggled as his cock thumped into the pools of running cum on my face, and I felt it splash against the few part of my face that hadn't been coated.

And then he grabbed at her wrist again, and with an exhausted smile he moved away from her and sat down next to me on the foot of the bed.

I grabbed Kirstin and pulled her to me, falling back onto the bed with her on top of me. She cupped my breasts and I felt her squeeze softly, and then she closed her eyes and pushed her open mouth against mine.

I moaned with need and satisfaction both as we French kissed, our tongues pushing into each other's mouths as we shared the sharp taste of Bobby's cum load.

Her fingers ran through my hair, and I pushed my fingers against my cheek and got them slick with semen and then ran them through Kirstin's hair, making it slick with his cum-scent.

She grabbed fistfuls of my hair with a growl and held my head still as she started to lick my face, scooping up his cum with her tongue, pulling it into and rolling it around her mouth, before spitting it into my open mouth.

I groaned at the delicious flavor, and then swallowed, before opening my mouth again for another mouthful from her.

And then she kissed me again, and when she pulled her face away I moaned as my cunt clenched as I saw several strings of cum and spit stretch from my mouth to her own.

She broke them by licking her lips, and then she leaned forward and licked her tongue against the drying glob of cum in the corner of my eye.

I forced the eye open when she was done and by the sting I knew it would be bloodshot.

But the sting felt good. Almost erotic. Like the tiny pain meant that the three of us had earned something.

Kirstin grinned at me and looked over at Bobby, who had collapsed next to us as he stared at the sight of his sister and cousin passionately kissing.

Kirstin's eyes darted down along his body, and she giggled.

"Look Emily," she whispered with delight, "he's still hard."

His cock was sticking up and pointing at the ceiling, and I wondered if he was still hard, or if he's gotten another erection watching us tongue kiss each other.

And I decided it didn't matter.

"Good." I said. "He's going to need that stiff cock to fuck my asshole."

~~~

Thanks for reading this far.

I hope you enjoyed this fantasy of mine, and I genuinely appreciate all of you on this journey of reading and writing erotica together!

I hope you're having an amazing day!

IsabellaEmily

12