She Bet Her Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied. I pulled my cock free of her ass and her legs dropped her feet to the floor. They were still spread lewdly. Fluids pooling under her ass, her breasts rising and falling (and reddened abused nipples atop). She sighed contentedly. But I wasn't content yet, and neither was Terry.

"Please, Oh god please." Terry whimpered. "Let me go...I need to cum, I need to cum..." She trailed off. Gloria and I looked at each other and grinned. I stepped back from Gloria and walked around the bench to the restrained Terry, grinning.

"We got you all hot and bothered, did we?" I asked. She looked at me, ashamed.

"Yes!" she reluctantly admitted. Her hips were swaying as if she were fucking air. She had been wound tight by our spectacle. I couldn't blame her. She had watched our nasty antics and could do nothing to relieve her lust.

I stepped up behind her and pulled her tight to me, mashing my upright tool into the crevasse of her ass cheeks, my arms around her midsection and whispered into her ear, "Did watching us get you all wet?"

"Unhuh." She replied almost gutturally.

"Hmm. I want to see if that's true." I let one hand down to grip the inside of one of her thighs. She lurched forward trying to make contact with my hand. Now who was the insatiable one? I slowly slid my hand upward toward her tiny patch of heaven, until my index finger was nestled in the crease of her thigh just next to her aching pussy. She thrust around trying to make contact. I clenched her thigh and released. She groaned with disappointment. I was not one to disappoint. I reached between the inverted v of her spread legs and made contact. I couldn't believe it. She lurched forward and squealed, throwing her head back and came. From one touch, she came. God, we had her worked up. If she weren't wet before, she was now. She was dripping. I slid two fingers in and pressed my palm against her clit and rubbed in a circular motion as her orgasm seemed to go on and on. She finally collapsed, her feet no longer able to support her. She dangled from her arms, just hanging there and breathing hard.

I pulled my hand to my lips and tasted her. Nectar of the gods. "Mmmm. Yummy." I commented to no one in particular, but looked down at Gloria, still recovering. "You should taste this." She nodded and rose up as I held my still dripping hand out to her. I was surprised when she pushed my hand aside and knelt in front of Terry who had now regained the strength to stand.

"Oh, god." She said as she understood Gloria's intention. And there was nothing she could do about it, and perhaps she didn't want to do anything about it. "I've never..." She trailed off as Gloria extended her tongue exaggeratedly and gave a long slow swipe up her slit and over her clit. "oh god." Terry exclaimed as she thrust her hips forward wanting more. Gloria gave it.

Terry was lost in her own world as I slid down her back and kneeling behind her, I showered her tight bum with kisses. My eyes met Gloria's over Terry's thigh and she gave me that wicked twinkle and reached around Terry with both hands and grabbed her glorious globes and spread them apart, revealing her crinkled star. "Lick her," she mouthed. I did.

"Oh my god..." Terry moaned as the tip of my tongue tickled her nether hole.

"Feel good?" Gloria asked.

"I, uh, I uh, I never knew..." Terry groaned. Gloria dove back in to her pussy as I stiffened my tongue and truly penetrated. Terry thrust back into me and then forward into Gloria. We both held her legs tight and continued our assault. She was getting close, again. Hell, I was close and no one was even touching my throbbing cock. This was so hot! Wanton Gloria taking what she wanted and shy Terry giving in to her hitherto unknown desires. She was letting out the cutest little squeaks and squeals as her hips gyrated back and forth between our assaulting tongues.

"Oh, God. Oh God. Oh God!" Terry's voice rose to a higher pitch with each praise of the lord. She threw her head back and thrust her hips forward and wailed. I lurched forward trying to keep my tongue in her but her sphincter muscle was stronger than my tongue and I was forced out by her clenching ass.

"Yes Baby! Yes! Cum for us. Cum on my face! Let it go!" encouraged Gloria. She did let it go. She quivered and quaked, moaned and groaned. I simply held onto her, supporting her weight as she shuddered. Gloria lapped furiously through her orgasm until finally Terry relaxed into my supporting arms and sighed. Gloria pulled her face away and grinned at me. Her face was dripping. Terry's eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

"Fuck her. Fuck her ass!" Gloria commanded me. Terry's eyes shot open.

"Oh, no..." Terry wasn't so sure.

"Don't worry baby. If you thought his tongue felt good back there, just wait 'till you feel his hard cock in there." I couldn't wait until I felt my hard cock in there. I didn't wait. I stood and Gloria spread Terry's cheeks again. We weren't going to need any lube, between her pussy juice, my saliva and the copious slimy precum dripping from my cockhead. I pointed my cock downward to its target and I rubbed the precum around her quivering tight ass hole. She tensed a bit as I pushed forward and suddenly slipped in.

"Oh God!" Terry moaned as I slowly slid home. I took it slow. Gloria might want it almost violent, but I sensed this virgin ass might want it a little more gently. I slowly pulled back and then pushed back in again. She groaned. I reached around her torso and my hands enfolded her perky tits and rolled her nipples between my fingers as I slowly pumped her tight warm ass. Gloria dove back in on the frontal assault.

"I never knew, I never knew, never knew..." Terry repeated giving into new sensations. I clutched her back tight to my chest and gnawed on her neck as I continued to stimulate her nipples and slowly pick up the pace in her back door. As my thrusts grew stronger and faster, she now grunted each time I slammed home. I don't know if it was Gloria's attention to her clit, my abuse of her nipples, or a true anal orgasm, but she clearly came. Her ass tightened if that was possible. I went into overdrive, clutching her breasts and slamming again and again into that clenching passage, her ass cheeks quivering with each impact.

"Oh yes! Oh God! Fuck meeeeeee!" I already was.

"Do her! Give it to her!" I did. I was finally there. I held her even tighter and slammed home one last time and erupted in perhaps the hardest cum I ever experienced. My cock throbbed and pulsed as I squirted again and again deep in her bowels as Terry seemed to be riding a continuous orgasm. My grasp loosened as I savored the feeling held deep inside her. Gloria rose up and giving a gentle kiss to each tender nipple then rose and gave her a slow sensual kiss. I finally pulled out and looked down at my dripping member. Gloria looked down too and leaving Terry, dropped to her knees and cleaned me with her tongue and lips. I sighed. When I was cleaned satisfactorily, she turned her attention to Terry's asshole, dripping with my cum. She lapped up what was being pushed out as Terry just quivered.

Gloria finally turned to me and said, "Now, about New Year's Eve..."

12