She Blamed it on my PTSD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
153 Followers

It's not like I had anything to hide, but one can never be too safe.

I took the elevator down to the lobby and using my credit card asked the concierge to book me the first flight to Vancouver, Canada. I showed him my United States Passport. It was in three hours. I caught a cab to Heathrow leaving my stuff in the hotel room.

I entered Heathrow and bought a small carryon bag and some books and four tee shirts and put them in the bag. I boarded the plane and we took off and I enjoyed the flight. I read one of the books about World War II a novel about Guadalcanal. It was riveting actually. I rented a car and went through customs at Lynden instead of Blaine.

Explained I was an expat living in London on a big project for State Street, showed them a business card and said my thirty year reunion was this weekend in Seattle and I was looking forward to it.

I drove to Seattle and slept like a log in a downtown hotel. I had some cash with me and I opened up an account with a Bank America Branch. Five thousand dollars was all.

I called a realty firm in Boston and said I wanted them to list and sell my home on Beacon Hill as soon as they could. I said it was due to family problems and I had an old Hotmail account and to send any documents I needed to sign to that account.

End of part one

Catcher78
Catcher78
153 Followers
12