She Can't Say No

Story Info
GF would rather cheat then say no and hurt feelings!
4.3k words
4.04
32.7k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Forher69
Forher69
37 Followers

This true story goes back over 25 years ago. It all happened a few weeks into dating my now wife of over 20 years.

We started hanging out in the same group of friends our second last year of high school. She was a stunner then as she is now. Her huge personality dwarfed her small stature of 5'2". And her body built as a dream with size 38D tits a small waist, curvy juicy ass on top of athletic legs from all the sports she played. Back then she had short blonde hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous chiselled jaw with a beautiful dimple in each cheek. She is only a year younger than me, but people always think she is much younger.

That summer when I wasn't working, I was doing everything I could to spend all my time around her, and after her 18th birthday, I finally got up the courage to ask her out.

I am 5'10" and at the time was in great shape from sports and a tough summer job doing a lot of heavy lifting and manual labour.

She had a lot more sexual experience then I did, lost her virginity with her boyfriend before me, and loved sucking cock and admitted to me years later that she had sucked off over 20 guys in high school. She worked at a restaurant and went out with pretty much every guy that worked there. She told me that when it got to hot and heavy, she would give them blowjobs to avoid having sex.

She loves to deep throat cocks and has little to no gag reflex. She would blow me and swallow all my load and keep going until I cummed a second time in her mouth, never spilling a drop.

She was addicted to sucking cock, anytime anywhere. All I had to do was touch her knee in the car or squeeze her huge tits and she was on me in a second. She has big areola's that pucker at the slightest touch and loves having her pinky sized nipples sucked and pulled on hard.

I now have fantasies of wife watching because of what happened all those many years ago.

A few weeks into dating I went over to her place on a Saturday to hang out, she told me she was going to see a late movie with a co-worker, that she had agreed to go see a movie with this guy right before we started dating. She mentioned that they had gone out for dinner once or twice as well, not sure if this was before or after the movie night?

Anyway, I was shocked to say the least. She promised me it was just a movie and felt bad and didn't want to hurt his feelings by backing out. Now this made sense at the time. Even though she is a sex machine in bed, she was super prim and proper and she had a really hard time saying no to people, she is super sensitive to others feelings and can't stand knowing she may of upset or hurt someone, even if accidental.

At the time she worked in retail, her job was to balance the sales each day and work in customer service. All the salesmen were on commission and loved chatting with her and did everything to try and catch a glimpse of her cleavage and glorious tits.

One guy in particular Miles was smitten with her, he was in his mind at least a lady's man. He was much older than her at 27, black, east Asian, and around 5'6". He dressed well, and I always found it funny how he grew his hair long and always had it brushed back with lots of height and hairspray to make him look a few inches taller. Not at all what I would describe as my wife's type.

Back to date night, she begged me to wait in living room at the back of the house and to not look at who it was when she left and met him outside. I guess this was an attempt at not hurting my feelings.

Now of course I looked, and it was in fact Miles. And I secretly watched them drive off. I kind of chuckled in that I felt bad for him and hoped she let him down easy.

For some reason I still had a sinking feeling in my stomach, something came over me and I had to follow them, I jumped into my car and headed towards the multiplex theatre in our town. I had no idea what I was doing or if I would even be able to find them. I may have gone over the speed limit, as I got within 2 blocks of the theatre, I saw his car turning at the lights into the parking lot. By the time I got into the parking lot they were heading into the theatre together.

I had no idea what I was doing or going to do, I decided it would be too risky if I went in, so I waited in the parking lot deciding if I should stay or trust her and go home. I knew one thing, even though it was only a few weeks of dating I loved her and trusted her. So, I decided I would leave.

Just as I started my car and was pulling out of my parking spot they came out. His arm around her shoulders and hers around his waist. It was late August, so it was dark out now.

In a split decision I decided to follow them again. I guess I thought he would drop her off at home, and that I could hang back a bit and then go see her after he dropped her off for an always amazing fuck session since her parents were out of town. I was wrong...

He drove a few blocks over to a park, one with a big parking lot with lots of green space for families to picnic at. It is on a road with apartment buildings lining the other side of the street.

The parking area was dark, and no other cars were there. I decided to park on the street in front of the apartment building so they wouldn't see me and made my way into the dark field to hopefully stay undetected.

Miles parked close enough to the street that you could see clearly into the car from the glow of a nearby streetlight. He parked with his driver side against a curb at the farthest end of the row, and as luck would have it there was a hedge on the driver side, and short plump bushes in front of the car facing the street.

When I got to the hedge my heart was pounding and I was worried they would hear my heavy breathing from running across the field.

It was a warm night, but nice enough not to have to leave the car running and need air conditioning, so I was excited to see that both car widows were rolled all the way down and I could hear everything they were saying. And see them both clearly.

They were finishing up talking about the movie when I started listening. I could tell she was nervous, that she wasn't expecting this detour. She started out telling Miles how much she liked the movie and thanked him for a fun night. She then said that Miles knew about her dating me, and that she really could see us making a go of it and that she was falling for me. She apologized profusely and said how much of a great guy he was and hoped she didn't hurt him and hoped that he would understand.

I felt like I won a championship hearing this!!

Miles said he completely understood and that I was a nice guy and told her he hopes it works out for us.

Her face lit up, so happy she didn't hurt his feelings.

Her pupils then fully dilated and her breathing quickened. as she was talking and saying how thankful she was for his kind words she didn't immediately notice what I saw right away.

As she talked and looked out the front window finally relaxing in knowing that she was still a good person and didn't hurt Miles feelings, he slowly unzipped his fly and fished out what can only be described as an energy drink sized cock!! This little unassuming guy was packing a lot of heat. 8 inches and thick as fuck! And still limp!

Bigger soft then my 7 inches hard. And way thicker.

I looked back at her and could see the lust in her eyes, she unknowingly licked her lips and without taking her eyes off his cock she said, ok, just this one time for being so kind and understanding, and reached out to grab Miles monster cock. Her little hand couldn't reach all the way around it.

She lowered her head and brought the monster cocks bulbous head to her mouth and proceeded to lick all around it and then up and down its glorious shaft. I was in shock and already had my ragging hard on out and was masturbating to this hot as fuck scene before me, I could see everything clear from my hiding spot. Every lick, kiss and suck she did to his glorious rod.

Miles was rock hard and looked to be at 10 inches now, and the shaft was as fat as a beer bottle. She sucked him in and was working on his head bobbing up and down. Miles reached under her and up her shirt and started to play with her tits, she pulled his cock out of her mouth for just enough time to pull her top and bra off exposing her magnificent tits to him before diving back onto his cock filling her mouth again. She was bobbing up and down like a starved animal. Miles grabbed at her tits again and this time started to roughly pull and twist her nipples. Which she absolutely loves, now my mind was racing! Had this happened before? Or did he just do this to all women? That was all the encouragement she needed as she engulfed his entire length down her throat, she would hold it there and stick her tongue out and lick the base of his shaft and balls with his cock down her throat. Her beautiful dimples puffing out with his massive size invading her mouth and now her throat.

She was humming away, and I wondered if anyone walking by could hear her slurping and sucking noises. At this point I had already cummed a huge load all over the bushes and was hard again.

Miles then started talking dirty which also drives her crazy. Miles asked her, do you like sucking my big fat black cock? She moaned and nodded yes with his cock still in her mouth. With his right had still assaulting her nipples, he grabbed her by the hair with his left hand and pulled her off his rock hard cock and told her to say it, she whimpered like a baby who lost its soother and said, I love sucking your big fat black cock and how it stretches my throat! Miles let go of her hair and she slammed back down on his cock and continued her deep throat assault on it.

I could tell Miles was getting close as his breathing got deeper, and he was bucking his hips up and throat fucking my girlfriend hard and she was loving it. I was enjoying it as well as I pounded away at my cock.

Miles started groaning and I knew he was coming, she sucked and swallowed as much as she could, what ever leaked out on his balls and pants she gladly licked up and swallowed. She then proceeded to lick and suck every inch of his monster cock until it was clean.

Miles told her she was amazing and thanked her for the greatest blowjob he had ever had, she looked a little embarrassed and proud of herself for giving him such an awesome blowjob.

He tucked his monster back in his pants and said I guess I should take you home now. She agreed. He looked down and the front of his pants were soaked from her spit and the cum she couldn't suck out of them.

Miles then asked her if she would be ok with stopping by at his place since it was around the corner so that he could change into dry pants. She giggled and agreed.

I ran to my car and was ready to go as they pulled out of the parking lot, I followed them to his place. Luckily, he lived on the first floor of a low-rise apartment building. He had hosted a card tournament that my girlfriend I went to the first week we dated. I knew he had big curtains that were open the night we were there.

His curtains were mostly closed, but still open about a foot where he had left the windows open. I guessed he didn't have A/C with the windows open and a fan going.

I knelt beside a little shed where no one could see me and peaked through the curtains. Miles asked her if she would like a drink, she said yes and he made her a rum and coke, heavy on the rum.

He sat for a bit and had a drink with her. I could see that she was nervous again and thanked him again for understanding that she wanted to only date me. Miles made them each a second drink and said he should change to drive her home. Thinking they were leaving she downed the second drink; I could tell it was a lot of booze by the face she made.

Miles came out dressed in clean pants and noticed her drink was empty and that he hadn't even taken a sip of his. So, he said, well I can't drink alone, I'll make you another one to have while I finish mine before we hit the road. and proceeded to make her a 3rd that was rum with a splash of coke.

They sat on opposite ends of his couch and talked for a bit about work and funny things going on there, and I could see by her rosy cheeks and her giggling that the alcohol was taking affect and that she was getting pretty drunk after her 3rd drink. She asked where the bathroom was as she really needed to pee. She tried to stand up and fell back into her seat laughing, the booze had fully kicked in. Miles then stated when you are done, I'll take you home. She laughed and tried again, steadied herself and proceeded down the hallway behind the couch to the bathroom. I could see her close the bathroom door over the back of the couch.

At this point I figured it was all over and that I should head to my car. As I was getting up from my hiding spot and turning to leave, I noticed out of the corner of my eye Miles undoing his belt. I immediately dropped back down into my hiding spot. Miles then undid his zipper and removed his pants and boxers, leaving only a t-shirt on. I couldn't help but stare at his magnificent beast of a cock. When she came out of the bathroom all she could see was his shoulders and had no idea he was nude from the waist down. She was still unsteady walking back and giggling to herself.

She plopped herself back down on her side of the couch with a big drunk grin on her face. That smile turned to a look of shock as she looked over at Miles to see him half naked and slowly stroking his giant rock-hard black cock. In a millisecond she went from being a giggling schoolgirl to being completely entranced by Miles pulsating cock. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen and sucked.

Miles said nothing to her, just stared at her heaving chest. She got up and walked over to him and immediately dropped to her knees. Miles asked her what she wanted as he continued to stroke himself up towards his belly. Staring at his cock she said I want to suck your giant black cock again. Miles let go of his tool and it tipped towards her, she locked her lips around its big head right away and started to bob up and down on it. Miles was in a great position now to get a better look at her fantastic tits. He then started rubbing her big jugs through her shirt again. She was so cock hungry she pulled her arms out of her shirt and removed her bra without releasing the cock she was forcing down her own throat. She took her mouth off for just enough time to take her shirt off over her head before devouring Miles cock to its base, moaning and slurping away. Miles could now enjoy her big perky tits with both hands. He would squeeze them and twist and pull her nipples, it was making her so hot, she was pulling back to just the huge cock head in her mouth and slamming it all the way down her throat, slurping, sucking and moaning sounds like I had never heard before.

You could tell she was intent on making Miles shoot his hot load down her throat again. Little did she know that Miles had other plans. And since he already cummed a huge load down her throat he was going to last much longer then she was used to. Miles started taking dirty to her again, Miles said, I knew when I first saw the new little white schoolgirl with the body built for sex, that you would be a slut for big black cock! She went crazy holding herself down on his cock only coming up when she felt like she would pass out.

He pulled her face up for a passionate kiss, tongues flying in and out of each others' mouths. He then pushed her back down so that her big jugs were at his cock and told her, fuck my big black dick with your creamy white tits. She grabbed both of her tits roughly by her areola's and nipples and wrapped them around his cock. Miles thrusted his hips up into them, his big cock head hitting her chin, she locked her mouth over it and bobbed up and down it with her mouth and tits.

Miles sat back to enjoy the view and let her do all the work, he told her how fucking hot she looked, and that this prim and proper little white girl was a big black cock loving slut. I thought she was going to rip her nipples off. Miles started moaning and humping up wildly, she let go of her tits and started deep throating the shit out of his cock again, like a woman possessed. Miles started cumming loads and loads into her mouth and down her throat, it was too much to take and some started leaking out and dripping all over her huge tits. She sucked Miles dry and fell back on the carpet trying to catch her breath, her eyes closed, she was rubbing his cum all over her tits.

Miles looking at her said, you are one insatiable cock slut. With her eyes closed she couldn't see that Miles cock was already as hard as steel again and somehow looked even bigger. He crawled up between her legs and started to take her pants off, she waved her hands trying to stop him but was to weak so let him pull her panties and pants off in one smooth motion. Miles dove straight in and started sucking and licking her little white pussy. Making sure to rub her clit with his thumb. He stuck 2 fingers in her and told her how tight her pussy was. She was moaning so loud completely out of control, she screamed into an earth-shattering orgasm.

He slid up her body and started sucking her nipples, alternating between sucking one and twisting and pull the other. Miles got his giant cock to her opening and slid its big purple head up and down her wet pussy lips. Her eyes shot open, and she asked, do you have condoms. Miles looked down into her eyes and said, don't worry I'll pull out as he pushed the biggest thing she had ever felt past the opening of her cunt, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she almost passed out from another massive orgasm. And that was just from taking the bulbous head of his monster cock.

He then started to slowly push in and out inching his big black 10-inch tool into her tiny pussy, she was moaning and screaming, OH FUCK! FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!! Miles finally got it all the way in deeper than I would ever feel. She then said how full her pussy felt and that it felt like he was fucking her cervix.

Miles picked up his pace and started to pull almost all the way out before slamming in again balls deep. When he pulled out you could see the pink inside of her pussy clinging to his meaty shaft not wanting to let it go. The contrast of his giant black cock wrecking her tiny white cunt was too much for me as I dumped another of my many loads all over the wall under the window.

He pounded away assaulting her little pussy and body with his thick cock into more orgasms then I could count for what seemed like 30 minutes.

Miles finally announced he was going to cum, she wrapped her legs around him and said, cum in my tight little pussy with your big beautiful black cock. He pushed all the way in and started dumping loads and loads of thick cum into her which set her off on another powerful orgasm.

With cum leaking out around his cock Miles pulled his softening mammoth out of her cunt and sat back on the couch to catch his breath. When my girlfriend finally came back down from cock heaven, she got on all fours to crawl over to Miles. Her pussy was red and gaping open, I could see loads of cum spilling out each time she slid a knee closer to Miles as she crawled towards him her inner thighs now soaked in his cum. She grabbed his limp cock and proceeded to lick up their combined juices till his cock was clean. She then gave the giant head little kisses all over it.

Miles thanked her and got her a towel to clean herself up before dressing to go home. As they dressed, I took the opportunity to run to my car, a minute later they came out and got into his car. As soon as he put the car in reverse, I could see her head turn towards him and disappear into his lap. I followed them all the way to her house and she never once came up for air.

Forher69
Forher69
37 Followers
12