She Cheated, I Got Even

Story Info
She cheated on me, and I got even with everyone.
5.3k words
3.09
108.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lickme35
Lickme35
410 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of gay male sexual content.

*

I married my wife Diane in 2012, she is now 38. She and I both work out regularly. She has maintained flat abs to match her girlish figure. Her breasts are small but still very firm, which makes her figure look slimmer on her 5'10" inch body. She has natural blonde hair and blue eyes. We started dating right out of college and been exclusive the whole time.

She is a warm compassionate person, whom everyone falls in love with after getting to know her. We both work at the same large company. She is in HR and I am an upper level manager on the product development side. We do not have any children, she is unable too. This has not really been a problem, since we both love to travel so much and have a large group of like-minded friends.

I noticed something wrong a year and half ago. The frequency of our love making dwindled to once a week, from the usual 3 times a week. The time in bed we were together her mind seemed elsewhere.

She also began to lose her temper over stupid things. She yelled at a waitress for taking too long with our order, and she hung up on her mom when she insisted we come up for a weekend that my wife had a seminar planned for work.

Small red flags everywhere.

So, one night when my wife was asleep, I pointed her phone at her face to unlock it and got into her phone. I found nothing. This was in itself a problem, because I had seen her texting several messages that evening. She was deleting them for a reason. So, I installed some monitoring software on her phone, on our home computer, on her laptop, and a voice recorder in her car.

After 2 weeks, there was nothing. Her evening texting had also stopped. I thought this was too much of a coincidence. How did she know? I looked through the house and found out why. Right next to her computer was a charging adapter in the wall facing our home computer. It had a pin hole with a camera inside. So did 3 others around the house.

She had been keeping tabs on me. She had zero reasons to suspect me of any extramarital affairs, so why?

She must have seen me looking at her phone that night. I thought, "How devious is she really?". I felt betrayed, but there still was some doubt that maybe I had inadvertently given her some reason to doubt my faithfulness, which would explain why she had been acting out of sync. I felt hopeful and worried at the same time.

What did she know and what were her motivations? She hadn't confronted me, so I continued to play dumb and act like I hadn't found the camera's. I continued to look around the house, like I had not found anything, especially in camera view.

A few days later, I listened to the car recordings and found my worst fears. She was having an affair with one of our friends who we worked with, Dave.

I was livid and sick all at once. During a college relationship, before Diane, a girl I loved, cheated on me, so I knew the gas lighting I was going to get. My anger and loss turned to indifference. Don't get me wrong, I did go through the hate phase for a week, but after telling myself that she was now a stranger to me, I became indifferent. The indifference was much better than the emotional pain.

I thought I would have some fun of my own at her and her lovers expense. Little did I know where this would take me.

So, the first thing was to get some definitive evidence.

After hearing the one sided conversation she had in her car, I knew she had another phone. I planted a camera in her car. I few days later I retrieved the camera. The day after installing the camera She sat in her car during lunch and watched all the video tapes from our house.

There were 2 other cameras in smoke alarms. One in the kitchen and another right over our bed. She was very thorough.

The next day on her way to work she talked to her boyfriend Dave, on speaker phone. They told each other how much they missed fucking each other and couldn't wait to meet this afternoon. He told her the hotel and room number that he had already checked in with, downtown.

After the phone call, she called her coworker Debbie. She told Debbie that she was going to be taking a long lunch today and asked her to cover for her at work. Debbie giggled and told her to have fun, but not too much fun since she couldn't come back to work walking funny. They both thought that was hilarious. Before hanging up, Diane reminded Debbie to tell Cindy to help cover for her.

Wow, those bitches.

So, I called my boss and told him I needed the day off for personal reasons and headed for the hotel. I had prepared for this.

I arrived around 10:00 am at the hotel. I asked if I could get a room for the night and requested the same room as the cheaters. They informed me that room was taken, so I asked if the room directly across from it was available. They said "Yes"!

I waited in my room glued to my door's peep hole. At 10:55 Dave arrives. At 11:05 Diane arrives and uses a hotel key card to get in. He pulled her in the room kissing. He grabbed her ass and she grabbed his dick before the door shut. I should have felt bad (betrayed?), but I felt like a kid on Christmas day.

After a few minutes, I went to their door and listened. I could hear him already moaning. I put a camera under the door. It was one of those cameras that was on the end of a flexible tube, that could be bent to look different directions. I looked at the separate monitor and saw my wife on her knees sucking his cock while he sat on the bed, taking his shirt off.

I stepped back into my room and shut my door. I checked to make sure the remote camera was still working and it was.

Dave had gotten all his clothes off and was taking my wife's clothes off, as she continued sucking his dick. She was going at it with gusto. I had never seen her this excited. Dave reached down and pinched her little tits, making her moan. She popped his dick out of her mouth and told him not to stop.

His dick was much bigger than mine. Very fat and looked to be 9 inches long. And, she was deep throating it like a pro.

Dave pushed her away and bent her over the end of the bed. He grabbed his dick and rammed the whole thing hard into her pussy. She screamed so loud I heard it through my door. Then she started smashing her pussy back and forth on his cock. He reached around her and started rubbing her clit. She came very hard.

He then reached into her purse and pulled out a small bottle and squirted some onto his cock. He then lined his big dick up to her asshole and slowly started pushing it in. She reached into her purse and pulled out an electric tooth brush. She pulled it out of its new package, turned it on and put it against her pussy. She started moaning immediately and started pushing back against his cock.

Once he was all the way in she told him to sit still. Soon she was moving her hips in little circles and she told him to fuck her hard. She pushed her head into the bed covers and arched her back as he began to pound her asshole, making her little body shake each time he slammed into her.

After about 8 minutes he announced he was going to cum and she pulled her ass off his dick and spun around. She grabbed his dick and swallowed it whole. He grabbed her head and face fucked her until he came down her throat. She continued vibrating her pussy with his dick in her mouth until she came again.

After that they both took a shower together, which I couldn't see. When they came back out to get dressed, Dave asked Diane if I was still snooping. She told him no, but that she was still keeping an eye on me. She asked about his wife Emily, did she have any suspicions. He told her no. Some other chit chat and they agreed to meet the same time and day next week.

I opened my door and grabbed the camera out from under their door and ducked back into my room. I saw their door opening just as mine closed all the way. Too close.

I watched through the video in my room. I realized I had them where I wanted them. I also realized I was horny from watching them. I was really turned on, but I wasn't going to waste it jerking off. I was going to enjoy myself.

So, I had a video of my wife Diane fucking Dave. I had evidence that her 2 coworkers, Debbie and Cindy, knew about her affair and were covering for her. Dave, Debbie, and Cindy I thought were my friends. We hung out with them, their spouses, and their kids. I wondered if Debbie and Cindy were fucking Dave also? Were they also cheaters?

The fun starts.

The next week on their 'fun' day, I go to my wife's office when she is in a meeting. Debbie and Cindy are there, so I tell them I need to put our new post office key on my wife's key ring. I go in her drawer and pull out her keys and while talking to Debbie and Cindy, I replace her post office key with the 'new' one. When I put them back, I took my wife's hotel key and replaced it with my old one from last week.

After saying my goodbyes, I go down to my wife's car and replace her starter fuse with one I had ruined. Next I put a cell phone blocker in the trunk of her car, for insurance.

I then head over to the hotel and wait outside. When I see Dave go in, I follow him up.

I go up to their room and let my self in. When Dave sees me, the blood runs from his face. He asked me what I was doing there. I told him I knew about his relationship with my wife. He denied until I showed him the video. He asked "What do you want?". I told him since he was using my wife up, I needed some relief also. He looked confused. So, I pulled out my dick and told him to suck it. He told me "Fuck No!"

I told him his wife, family, and career depended on what he did next. He looked like he was going to cry and scream at the same time. I told him he had 5 seconds before his life was over. He sat on the bed and I pushed my dick against his lips. I said "watch your teeth".

He opened his mouth and I slid my dick in. I grabbed his head exactly like he had my wife and I began to face fuck him. He wasn't very good, but I had been waiting so long I came after about 6 minutes. I came a lot.

After he was done, he asked "Are we done here?". I told him "No, you stretched my wife's asshole out and I needed a replacement". He told me he would never do that. I said, well with my new video of you sucking dick and you fucking my wife, your life should be real unpleasant in the near future.

His shoulders slumped and he was beaten. I pulled him off the bed, turned him around, pulled his pants off, and made him bend into the same position my wife had been last week.

I won't lie, my cock was rock hard. Not because his hairy ass was appealing. I was in Command! I was getting even with this douche and I felt Powerful! I fucked him for 30 minutes and had him jerkoff. When he came on the bed, his clutching asshole felt great. I pulled out and made him suck me off at the end, just like my wife had. I had another nice video.

After we were done. He asked me what would happen next. I told him to turn his phone back on. There was a message from my wife. Apparently she had car troubles and couldn't make it. She had bad cell reception, as to why she took so long to call. I told him he was now my girlfriend and that no one had to know. I told him next week to get a third hotel key for me. That He, Diane and I would have some fun. He looked unhappy with that answer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the week I called Dave and asked what the deal was with Debbie and Cindy. He tried to tell me that they were just covering for Diane. I told him bullshit and asked if he was or had ever fucked either of them before. He said no. I told him I knew my wife and they were taking turns covering for each other.

I asked him who they were fucking. He said Michael and John, other coworkers and friends. So, including my wife Diane, Dave, Debbie, Cindy, Michael, and John were all cheating. They all had spouses and kids!

I smiled to myself. The control I was about to wield over their lives, made me feel confident and powerful. It made me rock hard.

My wife's next "fun" day came. I waited until my wife showed up and followed her to the room. After she went in, I quickly went into the room. She was standing in the middle of the room staring at Dave when I walked in. Dave was sitting in a chair crying. Her first words were "It's not what you think".

I told her, "It's not you and Dave fucking every week. Sucking his dick, letting him fuck your pussy and ass then sucking him off?" She began crying. I told Dave to take his clothes off. She looked surprised. Once he was naked, I pulled my hard dick out and told him to crawl over and begin sucking. He had gotten better since last time.

I told my wife to take her clothes off and start eating out Dave's ass. She refused. I showed her the video I had. I told her the same thing I told Dave, "Your husband, family, and career depend on what you do next - now take off your clothes". She undressed, got on her knees behind Dave and began eating his ass out.

After about 10 minutes of Dave sucking on me, I pulled my dick out of his mouth and told him to bend over the bed. I then rammed my dick hard up his ass and began pounding his ass. I told him to jerkoff. This time it was really turning me on. I was fucking his tight ass and my wife was naked watching, standing next to us.

It was turning her on and her face and chest were flushed red in excitement. I told my wife to kneel on the bed in front of him and have him eat her ass out, as I was going to fuck her ass next.

After only a couple of minutes, he shot his wad on the bed. I told him to lay on his back on the bed and my wife to sit on his face. I told him to suck as hard as he could on her clit. I shoved my dick up her ass hard. She screamed as I fucked her hard. After 5 minutes she was coming hard.

I pulled my dick out of her ass and made Dave suck my dick. I had him then roll on his stomach and I fucked his sore ass until I was ready to cum. I pulled out and made my wife suck my dick. When I was ready to cum, I shoved my dick back in Dave's ass and came deep inside him.

I told Dave it was time for him to leave. He started for the shower, but I told him to get dressed and leave. I then reach over and took his underwear. I told him he didn't need them and threw them in the trash. He got dressed while we watched. As he was leaving out the door, I could already see a wet spot forming in the crack of his ass.

As soon as the door shut, my wife tried to come in for a hug. I kept my arm straight out against her chest and told her to stay away. She looked hurt. I thought it was funny that she thought I would care. Why did she think we were still a "we" anymore? I didn't even care 'why' anymore.

I told her I was not going to get a divorce, for now. But, she was going to do everything I told her to do, or I would expose her and leave her immediately. Surprisingly there was no crying, she meekly said, "I will do anything you ask".

I fucked her twice in the ass before we left the room and came in her mouth both times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every night that week, I made my wife suck my dick constantly. I could tell her jaw was sore as hell, but I made her keep doing it. I also made her walk around the house naked (windows closed) so I could grab or finger anything I liked whenever I liked.

I asked about our friends Debbie, Cindy, Michael, and John. She tried to hold back, but I reminded her of our agreement. She told me Debbie and Michael were fucking and Cindy and John were fucking. She said Michael and John had rented an apartment downtown where they did it. I asked why her and Dave were not using the apartment. She said Dave was too careful. If anyone got caught using the apartment, then everyone doing it there would be caught.

I told her to get Michael and John to fuck her too. I wanted a video tape of it. She said she could definitely get them to fuck her, since they had been trying for a while, but getting a video would be too hard. I showed her the new purse I had gotten her - complete with a video camera in the latch. I asked her if it was Dave's idea to put video cameras in our house. She said yes.

That night I made sure to remember the pride she had in her voice when she said, "Dave was too careful". I told her I didn't like the way she spoke when she referred to Dave. I made her deep throat me for 2 hours. The next day she was hoarse at work all day. She told everyone it was just a sore throat. Debbie and Cindy giggled it was Dave's fault. The video recorder in her purse also had sound recording.

Diane was able to hookup with Michael and John that week. Once she told them she was willing, they both made excuses to not meet with Debbie or Cindy. Diane fucked them on what was supposed to be Debbie's and Cindy's "fun" days. She told them Dave was really horny that week.

I watched the videos. Michael had a dick smaller than mine. My wife looked a little bored while he fucked her missionary on the bed. He did eat her out afterwards. At my request, Diane sucked him off afterwards and managed to get 2 fingers up his ass while sucking him off. Michael kissed her afterwards, with cum still on her lips.

John had a dick similar to mine, but fatter. My wife broke out the toothbrush and came twice with his dick. She hadn't had an orgasm in 2 weeks since I got the video of her and Dave. Diane got 4 fingers up his ass before he came in her mouth. She humped on top of him and made out with him, making him eat all his own cum.

We let Michael and John have fun the next week with Debbie and Cindy. The phone chargers with cameras recorded everything.

Me and Diane fucked Dave that week. Or, I should say, I fucked Dave that week. I fucked him in the ass on all fours, while he jerked off in the shower. I had Diane pee on his head as he came while I was fucking him. I can tell he is starting to like the humiliation.

The following week, I played the same broken car/cell blocker trick on Debbie and Cindy.

Michael went first. I showed him the video of him and my wife and him and Debbie. Same speech, same result. I made him suck my dick and then fucked his ass. He came on the bed without touching his dick at all. He really liked it.

I knew John would be a challenge. So, I had my wife come with me. After showing him the videos, I told him I just wanted to watch him fuck my wife some. After my wife got the fourth finger in, while he was on all fours and she was sucking his dick, I slid my dick right in while she kept on sucking him. He was loose but he milked my dick great while I fucked him.

He came twice while I fucked his ass. I pulled out in the end and came on his face. I made him lick my dick clean.

The following week, I had all 3 guys come to Dave's hotel. I told them my wife was there as the fluffer, though they thought she was going to be the main attraction. I had everyone get dressed and told all three what I had done to each of them. They were embarrassed, but I reminded all of them that we were all still 'friends'. I had all three get into a triangle and suck each others dick. While they did this, I slipped my dick into each of their asses.

I then had Dave lay down on the bed and Michael climb on his dick. Michael eagerly climbed on and slowly sank onto Dave's dick. He began to fuck up and down on Dave. I had John get on the bed behind Michael and put his dick up Michael's ass at the same time. Michael squealed most of the way in, but he definitely was doing all the work once they got going. Michael came hard.

I had John sit on Dave. Michael and I fucked John in the ass at the same time. John came hard. I saw Dave licking John's cum off of his chest. I told my wife to finger Dave's ass while he jerked off. I had the guys stand on either side of Dave's head so he could suck either dick. My wife managed to get her whole hand up his ass before he came. John and Michael came again spraying his face.

Lickme35
Lickme35
410 Followers
12