She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think someone's happy.

I get up and head to the toilet myself. Lowering my grey panty shorts to my knees, I sit and begin to pee. I notice the inside grey is badly stained with white marks. I've leaked copious amounts of cum. Thinking about it, I'd gotten tired of watching stuff online before Jess came home and again watching the scenes that I'd seen the same time she watched. I can remember softening until Jess started asking questions and then talking about black men molesting her body, and about them doing so in public, like on the video, or even in private. I'd gotten hard then, especially when she had rubbed my dick to very nearly making me cum in them, so very nearly.I stood up, took them off, and put them in the laundry basket. Jess had gotten out of the shower. She was still dripping water as she wrapped a towel around her head. She's still singing, softer now, 'Like a virgin, fucked for the very first time.' She sees me watching as her tits sway, smiling at me. She takes the second towel, dries her back, wipes under her boobs, then ties the towel around her waist, leaving her bust bare. She plugs in the hair dryer, then asks me, "Do you want to go out for a steak tonight? Maybe I can tease you with a big black man, or stay here, order in from the Harvest Moon, and discuss what I found you'd been watching online."

"Phone for delivery. We need to talk about some things. We can't just rush things, rush into doing anything, or play risky games. Yeah, we must talk it through."

"Right, you shower. In a minute, I'll go and phone for dinner. We can chat as we eat, ok?"

I kiss her, then leave her to dry her hair. I take my shower, wash my hair, then get out. Jess has just gone downstairs. I have a quick shave and stroll into the bedroom. On the bed, Jess has left for me a pair of cheekies and my dressing gown. I put them on, then looked for my slippers and found them on my side of the bed. Also, George needed a wash, so I took him to clean him in the bathroom sink. It dawned on me what it was like. I'm wanking George. It made me giggle for a minute. I'm wanking a cock that's not mine. and then thought about how, when I have a wank, I only use two fingers and my thumb, but George, I'm using my whole hand curled around him, fingers not quite meeting my thumb, him being a bit thicker than me. That got me thinking about how Jess takes George so easily now. I wondered if she could take an even bigger one, like the 10" brown one in my sock drawer.Thinking about that one, I'd better wash it. Fetching it from the bedroom drawer, I opened the box. Fuck, it's quite heavy. It's dark chocolate-coloured, neither hard nor soft, with a bit of a real skin-like feel. The balls feel weird. They move in the sack. I put my hand around it to wash it, but I couldn't get my fingers to meet my thumb. There must be an inch of space. running my hand up and down. Shit, I'm tossing off a black cock. I rinsed the soap off and dried it, then took it back to my sock drawer. Picking up the empty box to throw out, I noticed an information sheet and read it to discover not to wash with soap and to use a spray sold separately. It has a 7.5" insertable length and is 1.5 to 1.75" thick, and the sucker will stick to shower tiles or the glass front. I'm not sure if this one is just too big for Jess for it to be enjoyable and not painful. I guess we're going to find out. Jess is calling me down for dinner.Jess was at the kitchen counter, dishing up the Chinese. Turning towards the table, I see wine glasses, a box of Liebfraumilch she's so fond of, a dish with spring rolls in it, forks, and chopsticks. We go to eat at or order from the 'Harvest Moon' quite often, so we both dab hands with chopsticks.Jess brings the plates of food over and puts them down, then stands and spins around, causing the short purple skirt to spin straight out flat in line with the waist. I could see her naked bum. Standing still, it's short. Maybe only 5 or 6" below her thong. The top is a white crop top. It hangs on her tits. The bottom hem has no elastic or tape and hangs away from her body. It is only about 3" below her nipples. and as it doesn't touch her body when Jess lifts her arms above her head, it allows me to see the bottom curve of her bust. She then does a couple of jumping jacks, with the bottom edge very close to the nipple. Jess asks me, "What do you think? Will it be good for teasing when I dance? I think the guys online that we watched would like it, don't you?"

"I'm bloody certain of it. You'd get molested, maybe even something worse."

Jess sits at the table, saying, Let's eat before it gets cold; we can watch a movie. Leaning across to the laptop that she has on the table so we both can see it, she presses play. On-screen, it starts with the girl running off to the ladies. The camera pans back to the dork, who is rubbing across the front of his trousers. The girl returns, sits beside Dorky, has a long drink, and then one of the black guys offers his hand to the girl. She shakes her head, no, but standing takes his hand anyway. The guy's hand goes to the back of her neck, and he leans to her ear and says something. She nods, and his hand goes down her spine to the waistline, guiding her into the dancing crowd.

They start to dance before being swallowed up and lost from sight. The dork is now standing to look for her. Next, the girl's blue bikini top lands on his head. He looks at it and realises it's her top, knowing that makes her topless in that crowd out there somewhere. He moves forward.

The scene cuts to the girl, now kneeling. The black guy's shorts are now open, pulled down to just below his balls, which now hang over the waistband. His cock is only semi-hard, so it forms an arc; I'd say it's 7 to 8 inches.

The girl lifts the black cock up, aiming the tip towards her lips, and she kisses it, licks just under the tip, then takes it into her mouth. Maybe a couple of inches, then she backs off, and her tongue swirls around the lighter-coloured top of the now-growing black cock. Her next bob on the cock takes in a good 4", and she struggles a bit with the thickness, her mouth wide.

The guy has his hand on her head, holds her for 5 or 6 seconds, then pulls back, and the cock flips out of her mouth, up past her nose, firing cum. Giving the girl a facial, the first shot above her left eye. Now holding his fully erect 10" cock, he aims the second shot at the right eye and just keeps shooting until her whole face is a mess. The guy squeezes the last drop out, and she puts her tongue out and licks and kisses that last drop off.

At the end of that scene, Jess reaches over to switch it off. I look towards her, seeing her one hard nipple exposed. Her one leg is near mine, the other off to the left side. Having switched the laptop to standby, Jess pours another glass from the box, takes a big mouthful, swallows, then leans back and says,

"Phew, that was hot. Who knew cocks got that big? And so much cum. I've never seen so much. It's hard to believe it came from one big cock. Did you like that?"

" Did it make you nearly cum like me?"

"Yes, I almost did, as he shot all over her face. Boy, I was so close. Does that turn you on? Did you see me there instead of that girl? Do you want me to be like that? You know, say in Manchester, going clubbing again, but this time let them molest me? Feel my tits. Have me tease them till they strip my top off."

I cum in my panties. One hand rests across the back of the chair, the other holds my now-empty glass, and I've just cum. In an attempt to cover that fact, I poured us both another glass of wine, draining the box.

Then I nipped to the toilet, changed my pants, and went back down. I said,

"To answer some of your questions honestly, yes. Watching that turned me on. Yes, watching that, I do see you and not that girl."

I take a mouthful of wine and continue with,

"I love to see you teasing your dance partners when you dance in your teasingly sexy way. I love to see you enjoying yourself when you dance. If I could, then I'd dance with you. You'd tease me, and I'd tease you too. I'd most likely molest you as well. I'd certainly cup your bum in that skirt. I'd most likely be cupping bare skin. and I'd also sometimes get a feel of your beautiful tits, dependent on what you were wearing. In that top, for instance, I'd be feeling your bare tits, pinching your nips, maybe even lifting the top just a little to get a good handful, and maybe even using my mouth too.

But we both know I can't dance, so others must be my substitute, so that you get to enjoy yourself, and I just get to watch."

"So, Pete, you want others to do all that for you. You want me to let other men, black men like Kofi in Manchester, molest me for you? Touch my body and even let them use me as some sort of slut for you."

"Truth is Jess, probably yes to some, but not all of that. But Jess, more importantly, it's not just for me. It's how you feel. What do you want? I mean, I know you're a little bit of an exhibitionist. You enjoy seeing other people's reactions. You love to dance provocatively to turn others on, making other men--not just me--lust after you and your body, which turns you on, gets you going, and makes you so fucking horny."

"Ok, Pete. Everything you just said is true. Remember what I told you about Micky teaching me everything? Boy, was I innocent and so naïve back then? I hadn't even masturbated. I was 19 years old and blind to the world--this world of sexual pleasures. Micky changed all that. She changed me. She taught me that I could enjoy being sexy and less inhibited. She not only taught me to orgasm but also cum anywhere I pleased, so she fed my exhibitionist needs by exposing me in semi-public places, places where I can be seen being sexy, where I could tease others,

to ultimately turn me on.

She even sucked and played with my tits in public view, knowing nobody would mind, but took pleasure in my being pleased. And that made me so horny that I let her. So yes, I enjoy getting that kind of attention. From men, yes, and from black men, yes. I've only ever danced a couple of times with a black guy.

The first was in Turkey, remember? He was a gentleman, a friendly guy to dance with."

"The second guy was Kofi. He was fun to dance with but had wandering hands, which I did enjoy. It made me a bit wet, you know, but I had to keep stopping his hands from wandering anywhere I wanted them to because you were right there watching, so I couldn't let him go any further. He touched and felt my bum, told me he liked thongs, did cop a feel of my tits twice, and even ran his thumb under my bra and over my nipple, and you know what that does to me. He asked me to go and take my bra off, and I so wanted to. But you were right there, watching me. I had to stop him.

I came over to you, then went to the ladies to cool down, and was not helped by some young girl walking about with her top completely open, tits on full display. I so wanted to take my bra off."

I get up, took the empty box to the bin, removed the plastic pourer, and fetched another box from the fridge. I push the pourer into the new box, pouring us both a glass each. Sitting across from Jess now so we could see one another, I watched her face and eyes to see if she had more confessions to make. Jess, seeing where I now sat, reached across and took both my hands in hers. She asked if I was okay, saying she loved me and wasn't trying to hurt or belittle me.

"Jess, we're being honest, that's all. We both love each other. We need to be honest. We need to carry on talking this through because, for me, your needs and desires are paramount to me and mine. I love you with all my heart but know I can't fill all your needs, and you must tell me if and when you need someone better."

"Pete, I'm telling you now that I don't want anyone but you. I love you and want to be with only you. Nobody could ever be better for me than you are. You're constantly turning me on, making me horny for you. Yes, like you, I fantasise about other men, whether the sex would be different, or maybe I've even thought of myself being naughty and letting Kofi play with my body. Just thinking about it makes me wet. But you do that anyway.

You make me wet without any risk, and no big black man would ever dress as you do for me. I adore you in panties. I loved you for wearing what you wore for me yesterday. Nobody else would do that for me, but that's not in public.

And sometimes, being naughty in public is fun, like at the park when that wino looked at my nakedness. That turned me on. Teasing the guys playing pool, taking my bra off for them, turned me on. I wanted to tease them even more by playing a pool game, so one would have to show me, lean over me, pressing up close, and the other two would see me bent over the table. They are looking down at my bare tits or seeing the hem of my skirt up, showing half my naked bum in my wet thong. Omg, I was so hot and very horny.

But then you did it; you gave me a mini-orgasm in the taxi coming back here, then gave me major orgasms in bed till I couldn't take any more. That's why you're the one."

"But Jess, you're saying that on occasions, like had you been alone last night, for instance, you would have played pool with those guys? And clubbing in Manchester, that you would have taken your bra off and continued to dance with Kofi, knowing that had you done so, you were permitting him to feel your naked tits?

Maybe even be like the girl we just watched and sucked his cock, taking a facial?"

"No, Pete. I wouldn't be there or anywhere without you to watch over me. I couldn't do any of this fantasy stuff without you. Part of what happens is me being naughty to tease you, and I need you to see me being naughty. Please understand that it's you being there, watching, and getting horny just by seeing me make others lust after me. You do get horny watching, don't you?"

"Yes, I get horny. I love watching you. I do get so hard sometimes. In Manchester at that time, as I watched Kofi feel you up, I got hard and turned on, you know? By the way, do you remember denying that he even touched your tits?

While we are being honest, I confess that at one point I got so turned on when he was whispering in your ear. I thought he was kissing your neck. You know, that spot where you like me to kiss you? Well, without touching myself, I came in my pants and had to wait till you returned before going to the toilets to clean up.

But I got hard again when later I saw him feeling your tits as again he spoke to you in your ear, and you nodded 'yes, and spoke into his ear', then came back to me.

Fuck, I was hard then."

"That must have been when he wanted me to take my bra off. He asked first if I was wet and if I needed something big and hard. I must have nodded, but I know I'd never be able to take something that big. I mean, that girl online struggled just to get her mouth around it. I know I'd never be able to do that. Fuck, just imagine being fucked by it."

I poured us both another drink. Sh*t, I was so hard. I thought now was the time, so I said,

"Think it's time for bed. After all this talking, I suspect you're as horny as me. So, shall we?"

Standing up, I moved around to Jess. I kissed her, and as she also stood, I leaned over to close the laptop.

"She did, you know. She got fucked by him. She's able to take that cock. He fucked her too. That cock must have reached her cervix, but it didn't seem to hurt her."

Upstairs, Jess used the bathroom. I put George under her pillow, moved the new one to my side, hoping Jess wouldn't see it, and lowered the light to the minimum. Then I headed to the bathroom, swapping places with Jess. I took off my dressing gown and hung it behind the door, lowered my red pants to midthigh, and took a long leak. My dick is now softening, enabling me to push him down under my balls, up inside, and pull my pants up to trap my dick. Hopefully, now I won't cum till I see Jess take a shot at my big surprise.

In the bedroom, Jess is lying on her back, legs wide. She pulled the duvet up over her naked body, but from the movement and a lower purring sound, I guessed she had already started. I joined Jess under the cover and kissed her. While kissing her, tongues duelling in each other's mouths, I played with her tits, her nipples receiving the most attention. I kissed her neck. I gave her a hickie, just a small one, easy to cover at school on Monday. Jess started to hump up a bit. As I moved my hand down, I met her hand, which was sawing George back and forth over her wet pussy lips. On the upward stroke, she'd tip it up, so it ran over the nub, making her tremble and moan. A couple more strokes just like that, then Jess altered her aim and tipped George up at the bottom of the stroke, coursing the tip in between her wet lips. She moans a bit louder as she tries to get George in the correct position, but has a problem and seems unable to do so. Jess told me to take over, letting go of him. I moved to catch him, I slid George in, and in one easy movement, she took him fully. Only two strokes later, she came. Cumming hard as I continued to fuck her, a full minute before her body flattened, another before she slowed, then I eased him out. A minute after that, I'm down there properly, between her legs, lapping her honeydew up, then her knees raised, heels to her bum, right beside my head, her knees now spread, allowing me to finish cleaning her. Then I got lower, Jess lifting; she wants me to tongue her there too; it's wet enough, slick with her juice; my tongue enters, and she pushes against my mouth, moaning; Jess suddenly rolls over, quickly up on her knees, doggie style; she wants my tongue deeper; then I hear her moaning, saying, "Fuck me, Pete, just fuck me!"I bend my head down to get my tongue back in. It's then that I can feel the movement of Jess. She has got George to slide back inside her.

She moans again, muttering about cumming, and then it's her moan saying, "Fuck me, Pete. Stop messing about; just fuck me. I need you. I need you to fuck me now. Now, Pete, fuck me."

Putting my hand between her legs and feeling her hand move George, fucking herself with him, she almost snapped at me to say, "I've got this. I got George. He's fucking me good. Oh, yes, so fucking good. Now you fuck me too. Fuck me now. I need you both fucking me right now, Pete."

I'm fiddling about trying to get my dick untangled from my pants. I ended up taking them off and then kneeling back behind her. I spat on her star, putting the tip just so. I pushed in towards her, meeting slight resistance, and then I felt the head pop just in. Wait a moment, still hearing Jess muttering about cumming and moaning, "Fuck me, George, oh so good!" Then Jess just pushed back. Impaling herself on my dick, she's got 4" inside. She paused, staying still. I could feel George moving. I could feel the vibration; he was buzzing against my dick, shit, I'm going to cum, then she pulls away and pushes back, trying to take a little more. Jess is now fucking herself on my dick, up her bum, damn it! I've cum, shooting it all in my wife's bum. She moans again, and all I can do is hold on. I'm holding her hips, trying not to pull her towards me. I don't want to hurt her. Not likely now, but she slams back; she has the lot. I've already cum. Jess is still fucking George, still pushing back on me even though I'm going soft. Jess screams out, "Oh my god, I'm cumming, I'm Cumming, oh fuck, KO-George, I'm fucking Cumming." Jess very nearly called out someone else's name, almost said Kofi, which quickly changed to George. I pick up the big one. Jess doesn't know I'd bought this in Belgium. It's the first time I've dared to try it. Oh well, here goes. Using just the tip of my tongue, I tickle her bum where my cum is leaking out, moving on down to her soaked lips. As I do, I feel my ears and cheeks are also getting covered. It's off her legs where she squirted.I flick her clit just once, and I hear her moan again, putting the big guy against her pussy lips. I trail it through her wetness and then say to Jess,