She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 15

Story Info
A whole lot of talking, now looking forward!
4.7k words
1.83
3.3k
4

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 05/03/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry folks, there is lots of talking about our married life in this chapter; skip it if you wish. Next week may be interesting. I was writing this up while Jess has gone to feed her mother's fish again, and I thought maybe some of you might be interested in an update. Feedback would be most appreciated. Good or bad, then I'll know!

Earlier today I was parked up and looked at various websites, so maybe taking Jess for an Easter city break to Belgium, mainly due to what I'd seen in two different nightclubs during a work trip there a few weeks ago, staying in the city and out walking in the evening before returning to the UK.

I'd chanced upon what I'd assumed was a busy pub and also a nightclub. While researching for the nightclub information, I was surprised to discover that the one place was not even a nightclub but a sort of 'pop up club' for one night only, an underground dance club, a meeting point for largely African immigrants, probable illegals at that, and locals. The locals I saw were mostly white girls, some with white guys, all having a great time.

It seems these 'pop up' meets don't get advertised; it's all word of mouth and text, so how to find out where, when, or just go on the off chance we find out when there, I don't know.

I also had some Safari Company ads coming up because I looked at one this morning. I simply can't afford one, but I'd love to take Jess on one. I think we'd both enjoy the local hospitality.

I got a message from Jess to say that she's going for a run after school today and might go to aerobics class afterwards but is not going on a date (sad face emoji). see you by 6.30. I love you.

I replied, finishing at 6 p.m., but I do have a date (happy face emoji) ditto.

Almost immediate reply Date? Who?

You, you mad woman, date at 6.30. I love you.

Two laughing emojis, five hearts, and three kiss emojis in reply!

I got home tonight just before 6 o'clock and prepared lasagna for dinner, put a box of wine in the fridge to cool, took a coffee upstairs, quickly shaved, and inspected for body hair--not bad, but I might do a removal session this weekend--then stripped off, opening my underwear drawer now filled only with various styles of feminine panties, my male underwear is in an underbed drawer if ever needed again. I selected a pair of lovely lace 'cheeky' panties in coral red.I also found the matching bra to last night's lemonade knickers, so put that on with the inserts. I think I'd like slightly bigger tits; maybe go 'C to a D'. I have to ask Jess when she gets here until I know if she has any plans for this evening, so I'm unsure what she wants me to wear.I choose to put on my red hold-ups, which go well with the coral panty and bra set, over which the Belgium red nightie.

Brushed my hair as Jess likes it then off to put the lasagna in the oven for dinner.

I was sitting at the table when I heard the doorbell. I shot to see who, as Jess didn't need to ring it, hell and damnation, it was her bloody mother. I leg it upstairs to hide and also rapidly changed. Fortunately, Jess arrived and called out a warning to me.

"Pete, I'm back; Mom's here."

"Be down in a minute, dinner is on."

A couple of minutes later, Jess came up to tell me that she had gone. I had taken off the nightie and bra, pulled on a T-shirt, and was about to step into a pair of men's lounge pants when Jess came into the bathroom. Seeing first what I was wearing, then on the washing basket what I had been wearing, she took off her hoodie, pecked me on the lips to say hi, then said,

"She popped over just to tell me she has gone away till Monday with a 'friend' who had invited her to Devon for a few days, and could I go round and feed the fish on Saturday?"

"Should I get dressed for you again?" Jess shook her head.

"By the way, that was bloody close because I was down on the laptop dressed in that, nodding towards the nightie and bra on the basket.

"The door wasn't deadlocked because I was expecting you home and not your bloody mother coming this late.

If she hadn't rung the bell, the only saving grace was that I didn't have my face on, but you know what she thinks of me, a fucking wimp--think what she'd say had she just come in and seen me?"

By now, Jess has stripped naked, gotten in the shower, and said,

"Fancy joining me? I thought we could do with a quiet night. It's been a while since I spent time alone with my husband, and you've made dinner, I see. So stay in, yes?"

"Sounds good, love. I'll go check on the lasagna, wine?"

"Yes, ok, be down shortly, 5 miles, then 45 minutes of Christine's aerobics; I'm knackered, and I pong!"

A quarter of an hour later, I was serving up dinner, and Jess was sipping her wine at the table, wearing her white nightie with white boy short panties.

She'd moved my laptop, which then lit up on the website I'd been looking at and was not closed when the dragon rang the doorbell. I took our dinner plates in, and she asked me,

"What's that about?"

I told her, "Tell you later" and shrunk it down, revealing under that page a 'friends request' on social media from Aiden. Jess stopped eating, saying,

"You contacted him? Why, Pete, I'm not interested in friending him or any of them; what if Milo finds me? Oh sh*t!"

"Whoa, Jess I've not contacted him, he found me and us on that site. You'll have the same request on your page as well. I meant to tell you yesterday when I got it, but with everything that happened, I forgot, although for half a second I did think maybe last night's 'date' just might have been him. sorry Jess."

"Hang on, you thought just because he may have contacted me online that I'd have met him in secret--what, for a shag? You don't know me very well, do you, Pete?"

"Well, I'm sorry if I was wrong, but I know that he's someone special to you; he means something to you, and you even spoke of him with more than fondness only last night, so isn't it possible I'd think that way, Jess?"

"So much for the quiet night in with you tonight; you picked a fight with me, and this is going cold too."

I took our dinners back to the kitchen to reheat them, but I asked her,

"Shall I heat this now, or do you want to talk but not fight? I'm not picking a fight, Jess, honestly, love, so much has happened recently, you've changed so much that it's hard sometimes to keep up with it all."

"Right, leave dinner for now and come sit here with me."

She moved away from the table with her glass of wine to the sofa, patting the space beside her. She continued to say,

"Let's see If I can put your mind at rest about changes, Aiden, mystery dating, whatever, come on."

I made myself a coffee, as I think I'll need a clear head for this little heart-to-heart!

I joined Jess on the sofa as she poured herself another glass of wine and I sipped my coffee.

"Right, you're complaining I'm changing too fast for you."

"Hang on, Jess, don't please. I'm not complaining; I'm just saying that you have changed recently, and I don't know just what triggered this big change or the speed at which it's happening.

I'm not even saying I object, I'm not complaining; I know I failed you as a husband and wondered, that's all."

"Right, 1) You have not failed as a husband, you earn good money, we have a roof over our heads, food, and wine, I have all the clothes I need, we go on holidays, minibreaks, etc. So we're doing okay; you've not failed. And you're still master of this house and me, just not always in the bedroom.

2) I've always been, since I was 19 anyway, a little bit of an exhibitionist, and you have encouraged me since the wedding to continue, you've even encouraged me to tease other men, and you take me dancing to do so. In Turkey, then again that weekend in Manchester, you wanted me to tease even further, pushing me towards black men. You got excited when you thought I let someone kiss me and even finger me on the dance floor! Is that not the case? I nod yes!

3) If you mean about Petrina and these last couple of weeks, yes, I love her being here; I certainly love sleeping with her. Well, if you remember bringing home that red negligee set for me, it's very nice, but not for me. I told you to try it on, not realising how you are sexually submissive and that you enjoy being a good boy for me. I noticed around then that you like to do as I say and thrive on my praising you when you are. Is that not so? Again, I nodded yes!

4) About three or four weeks ago, we suddenly went to Manchester for shopping and clubbing. You were adamant about us going clubbing, excited even of watching me tease men, possibly even more, especially after that video we watched a couple of times, the one that even excited me. Oh god, yes, I love that one.

And because you decided to take us so late on a Saturday, I assumed you wanted me to play, which of course I enjoy too, and being flirty with the lads at the next table at dinner was fun. They suggested going to the club with them, and you quickly agreed. Even after seeing me kiss the birthday boy, a black man, it's what you wanted, yes? Again, I nodded yes!

5) It was you who ordered me back after I said I wanted to leave; it was you who said to go kiss him again even though you had seen him, and the others were molesting my body and even fingering my pussy in public. You knew that I was out of control, we now know they had drugged me, but even you allowed it all to happen, didn't you? I nodded.

6) Obviously off my face, you still let me suck what's-his-name cock, the birthday boy's big, very black cock there in the club in public, didn't you? Why because you wanted it to happen? Is that not so? Did you enjoy it too? I could only nod yes!"

7) You then allowed me to suck Aiden's massive black cock, and having fucked me yourself, let me be fucked by him, giving me a taste of a much bigger, sorry darling, but better cock that could take me to paradise and back.

You know, I came as he put it in, hadn't even started to fuck me, and I'm cumming; I've never known anything like it, three orgasms before he cum, and boy did he cum! like the same amount as you in a month, he did in one fuck! told you the fuck of my life! and you wanted it, isn't that so, Pete?" I'm just nodding, yes!

8) Last week in Bristol, you didn't know leaving here to go down that Nia persuaded me to go with, and probably fuck an 11" black man's cock, that was Mark Tully.

When we went, I knew I'd fuck a single black man, but I didn't know until we got there about the other three.

Yes, I fancied Abam, and dancing with him that first evening thought he'd be fun to fuck, but it wasn't till the following morning that Nia told me that I would be fucking him and also her dominant boyfriend, but you went along with it; I believe you enjoyed it too, and you may even have converted Ejo, who thinks you're fucking lovely and thinks maybe you should be her first.

By the way, I told you before--even though I'm fucked--you, my darling, must never fuck any woman. Remember me saying, You're mine? I nod yes yet again.

Well, when they come to stay next week, if Ejo still feels the same way about you, then I will allow you to sleep her in and have sex with her. I will most likely be sleeping with Nia when you do. It's even possible we shall all be in our bed, a foursome. You'd like that, wouldn't you? I'm nodding most enthusiastically. Yes!"

"So Peter, tell me, what have you to complain about? Just who has changed? Is it just me that's changed, or both of us?

I get up to make coffee, and Jess tells me to make her one too; she has had at least four glasses of wine. I asked about the dinner and whether I should reheat it now, only to discover I'd left the oven on low anyway, so I served it up as we had work in the morning.

I processed all Jess had to say, my mind flitting about. I'm thinking, How many times did I just disagree with what she said? None, and how many times did I say yes?

I take the lasagna on plates back to the table, and Jess joins me to eat dinner. I opened up the research page for Belgium so Jess could read it. She then asked what it was all about, as it appeared that whatever it was was spread by word of mouth.

"Jess, you must have noticed that I said yes to every single word that you said. You are teasing me when you tease other men for our mutual pleasure.

It's weird, but I do enjoy the underwear kink of yours, and like you, I'm in love with Petrina. I cannot believe just how gorgeous she is. I could almost live with her for you.

Watching you being manhandled by four men and not knowing you were drugged up at the time, but seeing the very obvious pleasure you were experiencing, the delight on your face, in your eyes that first time taking a huge black cock in your mouth, omg, I had to count from 99 backwards, it helps to stop me leaking cum sometimes, and when I saw he had your blouse open and you went under the table, and when I looked, your thong was hanging on one ankle only, and it looked like you were happy with half his big cock was in your mouth!

You sucking Aiden's black cock where I could see it going in, watching your enthusiasm, trying hard to deep throat that monster, you ordering me, demanding that I fuck right then simply made me shoot my load. I'm sorry to say that, almost before I was fully in you, of course, you deserved that cock.

You looked at me as he rammed it in, and I saw your first orgasm. I cannot even begin to explain the love I felt for you at that moment, and it got even better because you came again and again, and your legs gave way. Then he began shooting up you, the look in your eyes of pure happiness, but he went on and on shooting his load, unbelievable!

Milo and Clive turning up at the hotel the next night could have been fantastic for you, i.e., for us. But Milo was not respecting you and using you as, yes, a slut, but he wouldn't settle for just black daddy fucking you and throating you; you wanted him in the bathroom, on the bed, being tag-teamed by both of them; you even took him to the shower to be fucked by him, and you were high on drugs again. He tried to force his will on you, but you fought back.

I believe if it had been only Clive there, the whole evening and night would have been so much better for us all. You wanted him to fuck you again, and again, most likely? He wanted me to fuck him, and I probably would have at your insistence; you did earlier order me to suck his cock, and I would have probably done that also. All in all, a spoilt night, as I'd have loved to have seen you ride Clive's thick cock in reverse cowgirl style!

So is it only Nia and Ejo coming to stay, and for how long?"

"They've not sorted all the details out yet, but hopefully Monday to Friday. Is that okay?"

"Yes, of course. It will be great to see them again without the men fucking you every twenty minutes throughout the night. You now know I'm not in this marriage to fuck other women, and you made it very clear that you forbid it, and I'm okay with that. I'm too quick to cum for any woman to enjoy sex anyway besides the size problem, and I'm amazed that you would allow it with Ejo."

"Who says no men will be fucking us? I can't see Nia lasting all week without a fuck, sleeping with me, and all of us will be bloody nice, but I'm hoping we'll all go out a couple of times, or maybe if Ejo is reluctant to go out being so shy and naïve about the places Nia and I like going to, then surely Petrina will stay in and be a good lover."

"Well, I'd be honoured to be her first male lover. It helps that both Nia and Ejo know about your passion for dressing me as you do and that both know about my lack of size in comparison.

I also think this could be quite a new turning point for us both.

And if they and you agree, then for the duration of their visit, Petrina could make it a foursome of single girls together, like having a hen party!"

"Who says that men won't be fucking us? You just said 'hen party'. Ever been on one or witnessed the goings on? Randy men hover around hen parties, picking up drunk girls or the sluts.

Then there are the male strippers; traditionally, they have the biggest cocks in the room, girls get to suck them, and often one or two get to fuck them back in the dressing rooms. And that's what I meant about naïve little Ejo; both Nia and I could cope with maybe joining in the sucking or fucking at this hen party of yours, but your young lady friend will be so much better off staying here with you, gently teaching her to fuck. Of course, that's all three holes before Friday."

"So, just like Bristol, you and Nia have already made plans to go out to get laid by all and sundry, leaving me at home, yeah?"

"We would tell you before, and naturally I'll tell you every single detail, every orgasm, about every cock of every colour, that I suck and or fuck all week just as soon as they go home Friday morning, I promise, okay, my darling little man?

And it's not like you can't fuck too; Ejo is so looking forward to it, she is extremely excited by the whole thing. When I told her how I love it when you fuck my bum after loosening it with your tongue, I had to assure her you don't hurt me when we spoke on the phone at lunchtime earlier today, and now she can't wait to try it herself."

I took the dirty dishes out, and Jess went up to the bathroom. I made more coffee and took it to her at the table. Jess had come back down and was now leaning on the table, her knee resting on my chair. She was reading about Belgium, her smooth bum covered tightly in white lace, facing me. As tempting as it was, I was tucked up snugly and would have to take off my panties so I would have to wait for bedtime.

I explained that I had been thinking of taking her over there next weekend, but Nia and Ejo coming killed that idea for now, maybe later in the summer.

Jess asked again. "If I mind them coming for the week, it'll be fun, you see!"

"Like I said, Jess, no, I don't mind. I look forward to the visit, and I certainly can't disappoint Ejo now, can I?

But Jess, I do have reservations about your plans of just you and Nia going out every night and fucking every black man you see. I not only fucking hate it, I completely reject the idea.

You say in one breath I'm the master here in our home, but not so in the bedroom, and I accept that, and accept that as I am submissive to you and sexually, this has become an FLR, but I'm telling you this, Jess. Your plans next week, you and Nia going out locally picking up men for sex, for orgies-gangbangs, whatever you two have hatched up together ain't happening, and if you insist or attempt to insist, then my darling girl, this marriage will be over; you hear me, Jess-over!"

Jess spun around, flinging her arms around me and knocking me over. Both of us landed mostly on the sofa, and she smothered me with kisses, thanking me in between saying,

"Oh, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting since Manchester and since Bristol, especially Bristol, for you to say something about me fucking around, and after I spent the night with Nia and Ervan alone, making sure that you heard them both fucking me and you weren't there, you didn't come in to stop me; watch me even. No, you fell asleep with Ejo.

I tell you, Pete, I was beginning to believe that maybe you didn't care enough about me just so long as I didn't divorce you or leave you.

Yesterday, you cared enough about us and our marriage, our partnership, to rush out to find me when you thought I had fucked off on a date. You were prepared to stop me, despite how you were dressed, by the way. Then, what happened to us--to you, my love, I thought how I could have lost you--doesn't bear thinking about!

I had a video call with Nia at lunchtime today, and I told her about what had happened last night.

On the Sunday, you'd gone off to Paris. Nia, Ejo, and I chatted live about what happened down in Bristol. Nia asked if you had said anything about me not sleeping with you but with them, and also not being present in the room with Abam. I told them you hadn't, and it was suggested that you didn't care what I did with whom. Ejo defended you, saying how you fretted about me and only fell asleep twenty minutes before I returned, and that's why she cleaned and soothed my poor pussy as you cuddled, holding me so tight, but I was too tired to notice!

12