She does Us Both at the Movies

Story Info
She wants mmf with our friend at the movies.
3.6k words
4.36
19.4k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to go to the movies, to watch a movie Sonja wanted to see, because, she admitted, it featured her favorite star in real steamy scenes. A girlfriend had warned her it was hot, almost soft porn. It had been showing for some weeks so we didn't expect a crowded theater.

I wasn't planning on any misbehaving, but with Sonja, well, you never knew. And I always encouraged her; I loved to see her put the make on guys and do them.

She was certainly dressed for action, a little sluttier than her usual slutty self. Short short short wide skirt, bare midriff, tied-up, translucent, almost see-through top, no-bra, and fuck-me high-heeled wedge sandals. The sandals flaunted her bralessness, as they made her walk slow with her back slightly arched, accentuating her curvy ass and thrusting out those voluptuous, succulent breasts of hers and making them jiggle and twitch enticingly with every step she took. And the slinky short skirt showed off her sexy, tapered legs and most of her luscious, bare thighs. Of course, exposing so much skin in such a scanty outfit made her nipples stand out hard and noticeable under the very sheer top, and that's how we both wanted them. She was going to catch a cold at the movies!

Or a cock. She was really advertising! She had slut written all over her!

As luck would have it, we ran into Bill, an old acquaintance of ours, who was, go figure, delighted to see her, er, us. She snuggled against him to greet him, pressing into him, and wet her lips and kissed him hello right on the mouth. From my angle, it sure looked like she tongued him. She asked him to come watch the movie with us, and of course he said yes. The movie was no big deal, but sitting next to her and ogling her fabulous naked thighs was. He wasn't going to miss that! He'd probably heard some wild stories about Sonja and me, and here he was, going into a dark theater to sit right next to her to watch a soft-porn movie. Just to say hello she'd given him some tongue, and wow she was so hot!

I imagined Sonja's friend, the one who had told her about the movie, had mentioned something to Bill, because it just was too much of a coincidence meeting him here, mid-week, all alone. It also occurred to me that Sonja had talked to her friend about Bill. Well, if Sonja was already interested in him, and that's what it looked like, so much the better, and more than ok by me.

I could already tell by her "I'm so fuckable" body language and outright sexual flirting that she was going to be wilder than his wildest fantasies. Me, I was more than ready to enjoy some fine live porn right next to me, featuring my favorite porn star, Sonja, doing our friend Bill. Let's let her do her thing.

Anyway, the theater was almost empty. I took us to the darkest, furthest away row of seats, and had Bill enter first, Sonja next and me closest to the aisle. With Sonja between us, she would be accessible to either of us, we could both get at her.

The seats were the newest wide plush seats, and we retracted the arm rests, making a huge, comfortable sofa for ourselves. Bill let out a gasp when Sonja sat and we saw how short her skirt really was. We were still standing and looking straight down at her tempting naked thighs, exposed pretty much up to the v of her panties. She knew what Bill and I were looking at, and to tantalize us more, she crossed her legs and slid forward a little on the seat, making the skirt inch up even higher. Just hearing the rustle of her bare skin got me hard. Even in the darkness we could see something of her little panties. And we could very much see her soft, magnificent, impudently loose, mouth-watering breasts filling out the thin, sheer, almost nothing blouse. I knew what was coming, and I already had a full hard-on, and Bill, fantasizing as he probably was, must've had one too, even if he wasn't sure about what would happen.

My plan was to make out with her, kiss her and openly grope her, and pull on her skirt and blouse here and there and bare as much of her as she would let me. She loved that. She would get all worked up and horny. And Bill, being so very close to her, would get his cock nice and hard and aching for her. She loved that too. This would bring out the slut in her that I loved. She would feel sorry for him because he'd been left out, and she would invite him to "share." We'd done a few threesomes and we knew what to do.

The movie began, and I started doing her right away. With my arm around her shoulders I pulled her closer to me. Leaning her my way made her skirt ride up on Bill's side and expose more of her thigh and a little of her bottom, and there was now enough light that if she moved a little more she could show her panties to Bill. Of course that's what she wanted, so she squirmed just right to give him a good look-see, and I noticed that yes, he was looking, drooling with lust, but he didn't catch on that it was done purposely.

I dropped one hand high up her warm thighs, and with my other arm still around her shoulders I started groping and fondling the soft breast on Bill's side. Then I kissed her neck, breathing and slurping loudly. She turned to Bill, smiled that sexy, inviting open-mouth smile at him, looked him in the eye, and playfully opened up her thighs, not just for me, and also for Bill, in a not too subtle come-and-get-it. With one hand I fondled high up her thighs and with the other I slowly pulled and tugged on the blouse and more or less bared the breast on Bill's side. He must be desperate, sitting so close to her naked thighs, the v of her panties, and the deliciously exposed breast with the engorged nipple literally begging for a mouth!

I fondled, caressed, squeezed that hot breast while I kissed her, but what I wanted was for them to make out, I wanted to watch her do him. That is what got both of us off: she making out like a slut and me watching her and both of us building up. Sonja pulled away from me, got closer to Bill without closing her thighs, and gave him an exasperated look, like "look how he's misbehaving, look what he's doing to me," and talked to him in that low, throaty voice she had when she was all sexed up. She turned to him, teasing him, literally offering her succulent, splendid breasts, one almost out of the sheer top with an exquisite nipple jutting halfway out. Then she shifted in her seat so her breasts jiggled and swayed and bobbed, flaunting them at him, enticing him. And her skirt was now not covering much. She was driving him, and me, and herself, crazy! I took my hand out from between her thighs so he could see the warm and inviting v of her tiny panties and all the bare skin around them. She looked so provocative, so inviting, so ready for sex! And I knew she was aching for it just as we were! She was going to get his hands all over her any moment now!

She arched her back and thrust her luscious breasts at him and shook and jiggled them at him, this time obviously, clearly, blatantly offering them. He still hesitated, so she took his hand and placed it on the silky skin of the one mostly bare, smoldering breast. I swear I saw sparks when his fingers touched!!

She asked him if he wanted some of what I was having. In Spanish, compartir means get together, but it also means share. There you go!! You want some??

His hand inevitably started playing with her breast, caressing and fondling, and she sighted and closed her eyes and parted her mouth, obviously enjoying his affections. They were so close that without moving much she kissed him. I could hear the wetness of their mouths, and eventually their grunts and gasps and moans as she guided his face all over her neck and breasts. And they kept at it for the longest time, and all the while she was exploring his lap, and occasionally mine, until I nudged her that a hot scene was coming up in the movie. They didn't stop, but she opened her eyes towards the screen. She was enjoying Bill's hands and mouth all over her, plus now her favorite star was naked in a porn scene in the big screen. I didn't bother with the screen, the live show right next to me was so much hotter.

And then things took a turn for the wild, wilder than we had expected.

A couple of rows away was a young couple. They had come in after the movie started, chose a seat close to us, and kept glancing at us. Well, not just at us, more like at our goings-on. I'm sure they had seen Sonja make out with me, then make out with Bill, and they must have realized what was happening. There was pretty much nobody else at the theater.

I had kept an eye on them, as they were making out too, probably getting all hot watching what we were doing. Sonja was at it hot and heavy with Bill, and in one of her rare breathing breaks, she saw the couple and looked at them, and right at that moment they were looking at her. Eyes locked with them, she lowered Bills face to her exquisite breasts, turned to me and kissed me and tongued me, and made a show of making out with both of us. Then she said out loud, loud enough for them to hear, that she wanted the couple closer to us.

The couple did hear her. All of us now knew what she wanted.

I nodded at them and gestured at the seats next to us.

That's all it took! They came right over, the guy sporting a magnificent tent in his pants, the girl with her blouse unbuttoned halfway down her waist, her full, inviting breasts popped out of her bra. They sat right in front of us, turned around to us, heads craned, ogling, eager but not sure about what to do.

Bill noticed something was going on, in spite of being very busy mouthing Sonja's delicious, soft breasts.

But Sonja now wanted the two guys, and the girl! Me, as usual, I wanted to be free to enjoy the show all the way to the explosive happy ending, mine. Everybody would have their way with Sonja, Sonja would have her way with everybody, and after the build up from watching the spectacle, I would fuck her mouth or her pussy, whichever, and I would come with all the lust I had been building up!

The girl made the first move. She knelt on the seat, facing back at us, and tentatively reached out for Sonja's jutting free breast, the one Bill wasn't feasting on. Sonja moved towards the girl, encouraging her, and the girl pulled the flimsy top out of the way, uncovering both Sonja's breasts. The guy wanted his cock taken care of, so he unzipped and pulled it out, pointing it at Sonja and at his girlfriend. Sonja obliged, stroking and fondling his cock, and Bill's, which he had pulled out at last.

Sonja turned her mouth to the girl and they kissed, and in all the groping going on, somehow the guy's cock ended up very close to the girls' faces - I guess this has something to do with how the seats were arranged - and their tongues and lips slobbered all over each other and the head of his cock.

In the midst of all this, Sonja managed to pull her panties off, and sit on Bill's cock, opening her thighs around his and squirming into his lap, all the time facing our newest best friends. Bill gasped and held her by the hips, thrusting up and down into her, and every so often one of his hands dipped between her thighs to get at her pussy. You could tell she was deep in pleasure. And she still had this thing going with her mouth and the girl's mouth and the guy's cock.

I was thinking that Bill and the guy were going to start spurting cum pretty soon, and that would trigger Sonja, and the girl would be left out, expecting me do her. She was hot and definitely fuckable, but to tell you the truth, I wanted Sonja. I've always wanted just Sonja, her lips and mouth, her hands, her breasts, thighs, hips, pussy. Sonja loved the effect she had on me, and she loved me for it. There was just this hot electricity all over her skin and body that other girls didn't have. It might be hard to understand, given the heavy sex we were into, but I just wasn't into other women. That's why we never did swaps, although we tried once or twice. We mostly did threesomes and foursomes with other guys. We both loved guys doing her; she liked the flirting, the exhibitionism, the cocks, the sex. I liked seeing the slut in her, and the sex.

Anyway, what I thought would happen didn't. The guy came early, in Sonja's and the girl's mouth, and they just slurped down all he spurted at them, kissing and licking each's other's lips and the head of his cock, taking the cock into their mouths for his more voluminous, extended spurts. He came so much that I was sure he hadn't had sex in a while. When at last he finished, the girls licked the creamy come off his cock and each other's lips and faces. It was quite a scene; his cock, Sonja's and the girl's lips, all shiny and wet with come and saliva. When he pulled away, Sonja asked the girl to jump over to her row and leaned her against the seat back, facing Sonja, all of her available. With Bill's cock still thrusting inside her, Sonja fingered the girl's pussy, and kissed and slurped her breasts. Sonja wanted a girl tonight, and she was going to make her come, and I knew she was about to come herself. Bill was building up, waiting for that moment we all have when we realize there's no holding back, we're going to come. And when he started to come, Sonja went ballistic, grinding down into his lap and cock and licking the girl's breasts and pussy like there was no tomorrow. The girl did come too, moaning and trembling against the seat back, hanging on to it, opening her thighs to Sonja's hands and mouth.

The couple took a seat nearby to settle down and cuddle, our friend Bill slumped in his seat, and Sonja slowly got her breath back. I knew the night wasn't over, even as Sonja whispered for us to leave; she didn't want to stay for the small talk.

When we got up, Bill started to get up too, but Sonja gestured to him to stay, pointing at the couple. He moved next to them as we left.

In the theater lobby, two guys were also leaving, and Sonja seized them up as candidates for the night, found them attractive, and smiled and gave them the eye. She looked disheveled, her hair and her clothes were all out of place - her skirt sat higher on one side, and that little see-through top exposed one breast more than the other, and didn't hide her swollen bruised nipples at all. The way she flaunted and jiggled her breasts at these two guys, it must have been obvious to them that she just had some sex and she might have some more, so the guys very naturally sort of walked with us towards the parking. Who wouldn't! She was pure sex, all slutty and hot!

I tried to make conversation with them and asked about what movie they had seen, but they just kept gawking at Sonja, who looked back at them, all sexy-flirty and suggestive and inviting.

So I asked them to walk us to our car, because it was in a dark part of the parking. What the hell, she wants more, let's give her more!

Sonja talked about the soft-porn movie we just saw, graphically embellishing the sex scenes. As we got near our car, Sonja sort of tripped and fumbled into one of the guys, who gallantly - or lustily - held her to keep her from falling. She thanked him by staying in his arms and leaning into him, letting him hold her, pressing those soft breasts of hers and then her whole body into him, and joked that she tripped on purpose. Later she told me the guy was already hard. She stayed some moments in his arms, smiling at him and enjoying his body and hard cock against her.

We got to our car. Sonja got in on the front seat, and to keep on the conversation with them, she sat facing them, sideways, legs out the door and thighs slightly splayed, inadvertently (really?) showing them her pussy because her skirt was so short and she had no panties on - she'd taken them off in our little adventure back in the theater. I knew this because both guys sort of looked and tried not to look and looked again at her pussy. I naturally offered to drive them to their own car. They said ok right away - there was no way they were going to refuse.

They climbed in the back, and Sonja offered to ride in the back with them, to make them company. Sure! Exactly what they had been fantasizing, I bet.

I started the car, turned on the AC, adjusted the rear mirror, and turned around in my seat to have a better view of what was going to happen. Sonja got in the back, clambering between their legs and thighs to sit between them, absentmindedly laying her hands here and there all over their thighs and laps as she accommodated herself, her short skirt offering glimpses of what it didn't cover, her succulent breasts swaying this way and that, literally asking that somebody help them out of that little top.

She finally sat down, her little short skirt all the way up to the delicious v of her pussy, her almost bare breasts thrust forward in offering, and teased the guys, in that sexy voice of hers, that she just had two guys and a girl, but she wanted more. Please, she continued, take your pants off and get your cocks out. And, she added, will someone please suck her tits!

The two guys jumped on her. They seemed to be in such a hurry, taking off their pants and munching on her breasts and sliding their hands up her thighs. As I looked on in appreciation, I wondered on how some guys could do all this so quickly and at the same time!

Sonja was going for her second orgasm for the night. Me, I wasn't going in the back, I was going to watch some more. This looked like it was going to be a quickie.

She pushed one of them against the door, spread his thighs, and nuzzled her way up his thighs to his cock and balls. She accommodated herself lengthwise on the seat, dropped one leg off of the seat and raised her ass, offering her thighs and pussy to the other guy. This other guy fondled her ass and her pussy, and when he touched her wetness, right away he opened her thighs some more, knelt between them, and slid his dick into her. As tight as she was, he squished in real easy! Two cocks always seemed to trigger a fast orgasm in Sonja, and this one started right away. Her moaning gave her away. Her orgasm moans were so much sexier when her lips were closed around a cock, and tonight her moans were punctuated, accentuated, by the guy's thrusts into her pussy from behind. The guys very soon started pumping come into her, more or less at the same time, and her moans and grunts got shorter and louder. Her mouth filled up, and she raised her mouth from the coming cock, spilling come all over his cock, balls, and thighs, and she nuzzled her face into the whole wet mess, licking and mouthing everything she could in her frenzy. The other guy kept all tensed up against her pussy as he came, holding tight on to her hips.

She was magnificent! She was all sex!

I asked where their car was, and drove over to it. Sonja didn't bother to clean up or even cover up. She sat all splayed up for them, and after the guys got their pants back on, they kept on toying with her pussy and fondling and kissing her breasts. They couldn't get enough of her. I knew the feeling!

We dropped off the guys and she got in the front seat for the drive home. I was dying to get my cock into her wet, squishy, full-of-come pussy! As soon as we got home, I did her, all covered with come, her scanty outfit falling off of her.

When I woke up in the morning, I could still smell last night's sex on her. I prodded her with my hard cock, and she opened up her thighs, half awake. She just couldn't say no to cock!

There was nothing like sex with Sonja. Ever!