She Found Out a Cuckold Story Pt. 08

Story Info
The third date and aftermath.
4.9k words
4.52
11.8k
16

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/07/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harst
Harst
96 Followers

The next few days were busy, at least for Michael. He cleaned the apartment and apart from Sarah's room. He was agonized about Friday, wondering what proving meant. He had been locked up longer than last time, and he felt it. His cock kept acting strangely, becoming stiff at things he'd never reacted to before, like an errant pair of Sarah's heels that was lying by the door or her coat sloppily thrown onto an armchair.

When Friday finally came, there was electricity in the air at breakfast. They didn't talk about the evening, but both knew this was the big test. Sarah suspected that if Michael would accept what she had planned, she could push things further. Michael was still wondering what she had planned.

They both went to work, but Sarah was the one to come home first. She had made sure to be the one home first and gathered some stuff from her room. Then she displayed them on the living room coffee table, sat on the couch, and waited for Michael. When Michael opened the door and stepped into the living room, he was surprised to see Sarah waiting for him on the couch.

"Hello, Roomie." He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Have a seat." She gestured to an armchair. Michael hesitantly sat down in the armchair. Michael got up and walked around the coffee table.

"As I told you, there are some stipulations for this evening." She fingered some objects on the table before continuing.

"If you want to be in the apartment while my date is here, you must agree to all this." Michael quickly scanned over the objects on the table, but there wasn't much he recognized and could inform his decision. Sarah scrutinized him closely while he made his decision. Finally, he said.

"Okay, Princess." She smiled broadly.

"Excellent!" She picked up an object in her hands and unfolded it for Michael. It was a black hood, but something was missing. He realized that there were no holes for eyes.

"Sit down on the coffee table with your back to me." She touched the table and encouraged him to move.

"Do you know the reason why I want you to wear it?"

"No."

"Well, it's for your and my date's privacy and shows him what kind of relationship we have." She secured the hood on his face. He was in total darkness. He heard movement around him and chains being uncoiled, reminding him of the last time he was bound.

"Present your arms and legs." Sarah's voice was much sharper when he was without distractions. He felt the same cuffs from Saturday fasten around his wrists and legs. Then, pulled apart by chains, he was actually strapped down to a table.

"There, all ready for inspection." She squeezed his thighs, took a few steps back to take all of Michael, and bit her lip. He did look sexy all tied up, and she got the same reaction as she had on Saturday when she tied him up: pure arousal. She stood there for a minute, absentmindedly caressing herself, until she heard her phone buzz. Then she remembered that she had a date and had to change. She walked into her room and started making herself ready.

Michael realized that it was too quiet, and Sarah probably had left him to wait. He was a little apprehensive about what this "inspection" would entail. The wet feeling of precum was already spreading in his nether regions. The spillage was the only thing keeping him tethered to that time was passing. He heard clicking on the hardwood floor after what felt like an eternity. For his inner eye, he saw an outrageously sexy-clad Sarah strut down the hall, wearing a way too short black dress that was barely covering her tush, black stockings, and black stilettos.

In reality, she had dressed a little more modestly. John had invited her on a date at a fancy restaurant, and he had lent her his credit card to buy the outfit. The dress was more of a flowing gown, the pumps were not so high, and the stockings were dark and alluring, but it wasn't just sexy. It was also elegant.

"Hey, Roomie, too bad you can't see how gorgeous I look in this outfit. I'm certain you would cream your pants at the mere sight of me. Too bad you're wearing that hood. Anyway, I'm heading out. My date is here, so don't go anywhere now." Michael was left alone, sitting on the table as she walked out the door to John's waiting car.

Sarah was fizzing with excitement during the entire time she spent with John. He had waited for her just outside the apartment entrance by immediately kissing her upon her appearance. She had been pleasantly surprised by this but kissed him back. He was an excellent kisser. It also helped that he was handsome. If Michael had been there, he might have felt a little threatened. John was a size larger than Michael everywhere that mattered. Sarah suspected that he had some money, but he never talked about it. He praised her outfit and led her to his car, which this time wasn't a flashy sports car but a more subdued sedan. I was one of those luxury European ones. He opened the door for her and helped her in.

The dinner was lovely, the food was good, and the conversation was great. They had a good time, and she did as the last time when they returned to the apartment complex. She had him park the car and pull him with her up to the apartment. Just as last time, they took considerable time to ascend the stairs to the apartment. All that kissing and touching were hampering their progress. Sarah also had an ulterior motive for being extra handsy and getting John worked up. She didn't know how he would react to the sight of Michael being bound in the living room, and being extra horny might help with him accepting the situation. They had reached the door to the apartment, and she decided to stop and prepare him for the reveal.

"Beyond this door, you will see what I've done to rectify our roommate situation. I hope you're ready." John looked sure of himself.

"Babe, it's just one guy." He kissed her on the neck. She steeled herself and opened the door. The door swung open and revealed the living room and the bound Michael sitting on the table. John ended his kiss and looked up.

"What the fuck!" Both Sarah's and Michael's bodies tensed up. Moment of truth, the following words out of John's mouth were crucial to understanding his thoughts.

"What have you done to him, and what did he do to deserve this?" Sarah breathed out. He didn't sound totally repulsed and disgusted by the sight of Michael. She hugged his shoulder.

"Babe, he's been such a horny little perv last week or so that I felt it best to tie him down as punishment. And this way, he can't perv at our door." John looked at Michael with astonishment.

"And the hood?" Sarah let go of his shoulder and started walking over to Michael.

"That's a little extra. I threw in just for us. So we could walk around the apartment in privacy without wandering eyes following us. And I want to show you something I made him do since last time." She gestured for John to come over to her. John was curious. This was wild. He had never seen a person do this to another person before. He walked over to them, wondering what else she wanted to show him. Sarah started to unzip Michael's pants.

"What are you doing!?"

"It's fine. Just give me a second." She pulled Michael's pants down to expose his chastity cage.

This whole engagement was crazy. Michael was both petrified and fucking aroused. The moment Sarah pulled down his pants and exposed him to Sarah's date. He almost creamed himself. It was both humiliating and exciting knowing they were both looking at his exposed self.

"What the hell is that?" John couldn't help but point and stare at the chastity cage bulging with flesh.

"That's Roomie's chastity cage. I had him put it on after last week. You can imagine what peace of mind it gives me knowing he isn't jerking off to me dressing in what I want." John was still astonished, and he had never heard of anybody accepting that their cock would be locked up before.

"And he just accepted that?" Sarah looked at him sheepishly.

"Well, I told him that it was either that or I would kick him out." John took another step forward.

"Does he speak?" Sarah smiled.

"Don't you speak, Roomie? Answer my date." Michael again felt a surge of feeling and arousal.

"Yes, sorry, Princess." John looked at her, surprised.

"Princess?" Sarah looked even more embarrassed.

"I might have set some rules for Roomie." She quickly diverted the conversation.

"Anyway, this evening isn't about my roommate but about us."

Sarah stood up and kissed John. It was a little louder than they had kissed before. The willing response she got from John told her that he hadn't been totally turned off by the sight of Michael. Then John did something unexpected. He got on his knees and kissed her stomach. She is surprised by this development. At first, she just held his head and let him continue to kiss, but then her instincts kicked in, and she grabbed his necktie and pulled on it, making John's head tilt back. Their eyes met, and then she leaned down and kissed him. She held her grip and guided him with her mouth, making loud noises. She was certain that Michael could hear them. Then she broke off the kiss and used the tie to press John's face to her crotch and started teasing him with her pussy.

"You like this, huh." She said, continuing to grind his face. She almost laughed out loud when she saw that both John and Michael nodded their heads in unison.

"I think that's enough." She pushed John's head back but kept a hold on his tie.

"How about we take this to me and let Roomie here enjoy himself?" Michael shifted uncomfortably in his chain.

"Thank you, Princess, for dignifying me with your presents." She pulled John up to his feet and guided him with his tie to the bedroom while Michael was left to stew in his juices. Once inside, she turned around and demanded.

"Lose the clothes." John quickly disposed of his clothes on the floor except for this tie that Sarah kept holding on to like a leash.

"Do you like how I treat my roommate?" Tugging on his tie to punctuate her words. John nodded his head.

"Yes." Sarah leaned forward and kissed him. Her other hand reached forward and cupped his nether region.

"And what if I treated you like that? Controlling you and that beautiful cock of yours. Deciding when and how we fuck. Having you and Roomie pamper and spoil me." Sarah was in uncharted territory. She had no idea how John would react to this or, for that part, Michael, but the power of the moment overtook her. She liked John and their relationship for what it was. He was a good fuck, but she didn't love him. At least not as she did with Michael. However, this could be a fun side project she could have. She felt John get hard in her hands.

"Someone's getting excited by the prospect."

"Yes...?" Sarah couldn't believe he had such a submissive streak in him. But here stood another man, letting her take control. She let go of him and stepped back, moving her hands behind her back and unzipping her dress. It fell to the floor as she stared at John like a hungry lioness. She let him take in her curves as she unclasped her bra and pulled down her panties. She imagined Michael sitting in the corner of the room, watching her seduce John. Maybe next time, he would. She was fairly convinced that she could persuade John to allow it. Motioning with her finger, she summoned John forward to where she stood. Grabbing hold of the tie, she pulled his ear close to her mouth.

"Ravage me fuck boy."

From the living room, Michael heard the bumping and speaking for Sarah's bed and room. They were absolutely porking. He wished he could be there and watch, but the bonds were very secure, and he was going nowhere. Soon, the thumps and squeaks intermingled with moaning from what he presumed was Sarah. He was getting hot all over, and the mess in his pants was just expanding. On top of that, his bum had gone numb from sitting on the hard table.

Sarah was being absolutely railed by John in the other part of the apartment. What was it about submissive men and her taking control which made them fuck so good? She had left the door to her bedroom open to let the sound reach Michael. Hoping he was stewing in his juices for her. Riding John, she was reaching an orgasm soon. That was one thing John had that Michael never had: stamina. She could fuck him as hard as she wanted, while with Michael, she had to pace herself. Sarah's moan became louder and louder until she had a screaming orgasm. But she wasn't done there. They rolled over, and now John was helping to push his penis in and out of her. Orgasms two and three follow closely after the first one, and then John comes. He collapsed on top of her, and his lips begged for a kiss. She didn't grant it immediately but teased him a little before kissing him. This continued for some time before they both were pretty spent.

When John went to the bathroom to clean up, that was when Sarah returned to the living room. Michael was still sitting there; however, his head had drooped forward, so his chin almost touched his chest. She quickly took the few steps needed to reach him.

"Hey, are you okay?" She asked with a bit of panic in her voice. Michael's head shot up, and he looked at where the sound was coming from.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just..." His head tilted forward as if he was looking at himself. Then she saw it--the large wet spot on his pants.

"I can't stop it." A small string of precum was connecting his cage to his pants. The worst part for Michael was that his bottom was soaked, and he could feel the wet fabric squelch under him every time he moved. Sarah breathed out. At least he wasn't in pain or too much discomfort.

"Hey, what are you doing? I'm about to head out and..." John was done on the toilet and wondered where Sarah had gone. She turned her head to him and gestured for him to come over. He walked around Sarah and...

"Jesus Christ!" He was much quicker to see the wet spot on Michael's pants. If only they could see Michael's cheeks at that moment. They were so redder than one could think they would turn crimson.

"Is all that precum?" Michael nodded his head while Sarah played with the string of precum. Before wiping it off on Michael, she stood up. John took a closer look at Michael's situation.

"I have never seen anything like this." And how could he have? No one in that room had ever tried to deny themselves in this way before. Sarah was the first to switch focus and stand up.

"I had fun. I'll call you, and we can meet up later in the week and discuss tonight." She reached her arms around his neck and guided him towards the door while kissing him. When they reached the door, she let go. John opened the door, and before he slipped out, he whispered.

"Thank you for tonight, ma'am." He kissed her hand, and as he slipped out, she slapped his behind playfully before closing the door behind him.

When John was out the door, and she securely locked it, Sarah turned to Michael. He was still sitting there, bound and completely helpless. Something about that position made him look really attractive. Like he was on display for her, she stalked over to him almost silently, and now she wasn't wearing any heels. She sat down between his knees. Michael jumped slightly as she lay her arms on his thighs.

"So, what do you think about my boyfriend? Now that you have met him?" Michael was still blinded by the hood, and most of his facial features were hidden. She wondered what expression his face had. The question made him shiver excitedly. Michael licked his parched lips to lubricate them.

"He seemed nice." He didn't really know what to say and had barely said a word to each other. On top of that, Michael hadn't been able to see how he looked. He wondered if it was the same guy from their first experiment. Sarah was once again playing with the precum, running from Michael's cage. She was letting it accumulate on her four fingers.

"You're making such a mess. You know you embarrassed yourself and me tonight. He probably thinks you are such a horny pervert now that he knows you get off on being locked up like this." She flicked the top of the cage while gathering up the precum. She inspected the clear liquid on her fingers before moving them closer to Michael's mouth.

"Open your mouth." Michael did as he was told and opened his mouth. Sarah turned over her hand and wiped it off on his tongue and lower lip.

"I don't know if I can release you before you calm down." This was definitely not helping Michael's disposition. He felt tired and mysteriously drained even though he had been sitting still the entire evening.

"Sarah, please." Those words changed everything. Sarah looked up at Michael's hood-clad face. She realized that she may have gone too far. He had said her name, and just like that, it wasn't fun anymore. Sarah stood up and pulled the hood off his head. Underneath ly his tasseled hair and closed eyes. The light from the room was bright enough to blind him. She continued to remove his binds and wet pants. Then she helped him up and moved him to the sofa. She brushed aside his hair and scooched up to him. She let him take a minute to acclimatize back to that free world again.

"Hey, can I get you anything, babe?" she asked. Michael took a few seconds before answering.

"Something to drink, please." Sarah got up and rushed to the kitchen, where she opened and poured a large glass of his favorite soda. She brought it back to him and sat down next to him again. Michael took that glass and started drinking. Sarah stroked his chest as he drank, observing him intently.

"Do you want me to unlock this?" she asked, tapping the cage. Michael nodded as he continued to drink. Sarah again got up and walked to the bedroom, where she dug up the chastity keys. On the sofa again, she released his cock and gave it a gentle rub. It was still slick from precum. She focused on his dick so as not to meet Michael's eyes.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I was so into it I just..." Michael lay his hand on hers. The marks from the collars were still visible on his wrists.

"It's okay. I just needed a break." His hand squeezed hers and rubbed hers back. Sarah waited for Michael to continue.

"It was very intensive." She looked up from their hands and met his eyes. There was no annoyance or anger in them. His eyes were tired but smiling. She gingerly moved closer to his nose, constantly searching his eyes before taking a leap of faith, closing them, and going for the snog. She found his lips. His kisses felt a thousand times better than usual. Maybe it was because they hadn't kissed for a week, or maybe it was because they had done something risky, and their relationship might survive this.

The kissing lasted for a while, and when one of them broke off the kiss. The moment wasn't over. Instead, they remand on the sofa, gazing into each other's eyes and then going in for another round of kisses. Nothing was spoken between them, and they didn't have the energy to be "more active," but that was okay. They switched positions on the sofa and cuddle-kissed until they were too exhausted even for that. Then they just lay on the couch, gently touching each other until they fell asleep bundled together.

Sarah was the first to wake up the following day. She didn't try to get up; she continued to watch Michael sleep. It was only Saturday, but she felt last night warranted a special day. It took some time before Michael stirred.

"Hey there, handsome." Michael blinked against the morning sun."How's my special boy feeling."

It took a few seconds for Michael to remember how to speak. He had gotten so used to being called "Roomie" that the other thing didn't really sink in for him.

"I feel, well, okay." Sarah pouted her lip.

"Only okay? That's not good." She kissed his shoulder.

"How can I make it better?" She continued to kiss and snuggle into him. It felt like how it used to be before this whole cuckold thing. Michael was still reeling.

Harst
Harst
96 Followers
12