She Got What She Wished For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman laughed and said, "Hey slow down. My name is Rebecca and I don't usually agree to a long relationship in the first minute of meeting someone, although in your case I may make an exception." She laughed, "The answers to your questions are: no, yes, most definitely, yes and probably. Now what's your name?"

Elle gasped, she had not realised she had spoken aloud and said flushing, "Sorry, my name is Elle."

They clasped hands and kissed each other on the cheek, but Rebecca smiled and pulled Elle back outside and said, "Lousy incest party, it's boring. We've had enough."

Suddenly Elle got an overwhelming desire to leave. Elle was disorientated, mainly with the thought of Rebecca and it was not until they reached the end of the driveway that she started to piece things together.

"Fuck!" she said as she stopped abruptly.

Rebecca smiled and said, "I wondered how long it would take you to figure it out?"

Elle stuttered, "You can read minds, control people, like I can?"

Rebecca laughed and said, "Yes, just like you, but with slightly more practice!"

Elle suddenly had an irresistible urge to kiss Rebecca and flew into her arms and they kissed passionately for several minutes.

Finally, they broke apart and Elle was not sure whether she said or just thought, "Stop!"

Rebecca laughed thinking, "You wanted it, I was desperate for it, so."

Elle frowned at her and thought, "For fuck's sake kiss me again!"

It was Rebecca's turn to fly into Elle's arms and the girl's began to kiss and caress each other's bodies. They stayed locked together for much longer, their tongues dancing, while their hands caressed each other's ass and tits.

Panting both women looked at each other and silently agreed that they had to stop inducing overpowering urges in their partner. Whether or not the girls verbalised their communications, was now irrelevant.

They started to walk hand in hand, when Elle stopped and said, "Shit, we will have to go back, I meant to instruct the daughter to just feel her mother's naked ass, to get the incest party started. If she still wants to, that is."

"Oh, she is definitely wishing and hoping to, but I think she should be careful! Okay done." Rebecca said and continued to walk away from the party.

As Elle said, "Wow, you can communicate over that distance," Camille was serving drinks behind the bar. Pauline walked slowly up to her mother, and as she stood next to her, Pauline's hand fell to her mother's ass. Tentatively she touched the naked skin and she felt her mother open her legs. Growing in confidence Pauline pushed her finger into her mother's ass crack and moved it over her rosebud, pausing to push a finger into her mother's anal passage. Pauline smiled as her mother's breathing first stopped and then became faster, deeper, and more inconsistent. She withdrew her finger from her mother's ass and continued to move her hand around towards her mother's cunt. Her fingers soon stroked her mother's cunt lips. Fluid oozed from between them, but as her fingers opened the cunt lips, cunt juice cascaded over her hand. Pauline giggled and after several hard thrusts of her fingers in and out of her mother's cunt, she withdrew her wet hand and brought it to her lips.

Sucking her fingers, Pauline said, "Follow me!"

Pauline walked towards the study, her mother obediently following and as she opened the door, Camille nodded to her husband and son. As they entered, Pauline sat on the desk and lifting one leg on to the desk and the other on to the chair, spreading her legs obscenely wide, she said, "All yours mommy."

Camille fell to her knees in front of Pauline and greedily began to tongue her daughter's clitoris and cunt lips before thrusting her fingers deep into her daughter's vagina. Camille was ravenous for her daughter's cunt juice and soon Pauline reached a massive orgasm, squirting into her mother face and mouth. As Camille fought for every drop, the door opened and Michael strode over to his mother.

Dropping his pants to his ankles, he lifted his mother's ass, and rammed his prick into her anal passage. Michael thought she would scream, but she did not even gasp. As he began to pound his mother's ass as hard and fast as he could, he lifted her on to the edge of the desk and Pauline moved to allow her mother to keep tonguing her cunt. She watched her brother's prick thrust in and out of her mother's ass in amazement, before she fell forward and began to spank her mother's ass. The two siblings spanked and fucked their mother until finally they heard Camille's muffled scream and her juices erupted from her cunt.

Their father was at the door awaiting that very signal and quickly entered the room. He almost ran behind his daughter and grabbing her hips, he pulled her ass to the edge of the desk. Taking his enormous prick, he rammed it into her vagina, Pauline screamed, she had never felt anything so big, but soon she was thrusting her cunt back onto her father's prick as he thrust forward. Soon, too soon for Pauline her father ejaculated filling her womb with his seed. However, her father did not withdraw his prick as his daughter had expected but gently moved it in and out. Pauline smiled as she felt the massive prick begin to harden and the speed and depth of his thrusts start to increase. Frantically Pauline's father thrust his prick in and out of his daughter's cunt until it was Pauline's turn to experience a massive orgasm and her juices shot out of her cunt, but her father did not stop. As her father continued to pump her cunt, Pauline realised her cunt was building to another orgasm that was quickly followed by yet another. Each one building in intensity until the pleasure boarded on pain. Pauline fought to stop her father's prick ramming in and out of her cunt when the pleasure and pain were impossible to tell apart. She screamed continuously until her father stopped. Panting she lay face down on the desk, thankful the fucking had stopped; her eyes closed listening to the sound of her brother fucking her mother's cunt.

Her mother was yelling, "That's it, fill your mother's cunt," but Pauline' eyes shot open as she felt her father's prick stretch her rosebud and enter her virgin anus. Her scream of agony was cut short as her mother grabbed her hair and pulled her face up to her cunt and ass, both now dripping with her brother's spunk.

Her father began to pound her ass and there was no relief from the pain, her mother, and father, both lost in their carnality, oblivious to her agony. To Pauline it seemed an eternity before she felt her father's sperm fill her bowels. Finally, he withdrew his flaccid penis.

Almost without a word, her father and mother dressed. They were in a jubilant mood and left congratulating themselves on having such a great fuck. Pauline lay exhausted and alone on the desk, tears cascaded down her face, pain coursed through her vagina and anus, but she knew she had had what she had wished for.

12