All Comments on 'She Had An Itch'

by Fran26

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments (Page 2)
pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

no you my dear will become a SWAMP DONKEY! lol

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 2 years ago

Some hot sex and sterile. The wife was a nymphomaniac and the story never really recognized that fact. As war gamer commented all of the cliches were used like they had been cut and pasted from other stories.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

So he didn't love her enough thats why she cheated? Give me a break

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eff the cheating bitches, there was no revenge, she cheated yet the story makes it his fault. The husband was a spineless wimp. The writer is either a spineless Winamp or a man hating demise bitch. What a shitty cuck story!!!!

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Well done. Thank you. Didn't like it much, though. Seems to exonerate the cheating wives. When Frank's ex-wife gave her analogy about how women need to be treated differently than men, I kept screaming at her in my head, "then why did you NOT tell him?" Sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only positive here is that these two disgusting tramps ended up with each other which is exactly what they deserved. Sorry, there is more; another innocent, undeserving wife was able to jettison a scumbag husband.

"I was too shy to talk to you about your technique". So I went out and spread my legs for some random man instead. Really? Frank's well shot of a no good piece of trash. Good luck with your second wife, Frank!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A well done story

Since I don't like reading about people with no common sense, I will avoid this author in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to say "stupid is as stupid does", but it sounds a bit cliched. So I'm just going to say "dumb".

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

No excuse for not knowing that shit. I learned it in junior high when we all got hold of The Sensuous Man and the Sensuous Woman over half a century ago.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

The husband was a wimp to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A sequel would be nice where both sluts get duped by their future husbands. Have them fall hopelessly head over heals in love and then proceed to cheat on them throughout their relationship, second family type deal too, but no kids with them.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is the husband always horrible at sex in these stories? Authors always pain the husbands as inept bumbling morons that don't know anything about sex.

Opinionated1Opinionated111 months ago

so she tells him 'communication is so important', but she didn't "communicate" a single syllable

of her needs to him before she left to scratch her itch. I wonder how it would have worked if she tried to share her need for more than their basic conventional relationship.

And then as the story continues, we portray Frank as a hardworking honest faithful but complete

fool letting her drive to Montreal for a year before he suspected anything was wrong. Also based upon her commentary, she had zero desire for Frank each time she did her out of town scratching, so Frank got rosy palms for a year?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Reality based story.

Only one regret for Julie if she'd had discussed the matter with Frank before starting the illicit relationship then it'd had ended in different way.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

4 stars until found out his lack of foreplay and then no blush at books.

Premise of married that long and didn't realize that wife wasn't getting off?!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very stiff, no real emotion. Reads more like a business report than a story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just another cheating bitch story. If anything was good about it it there were no children enrolled.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Self-entitled narcissistic cheating whores, sluts like these are why men are done with marriage, females can't be trusted period.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Self entitled shit wife blames her husband's technique AFTER cheating??? She's a worthless excuse for a human.

Harryin VAHarryin VA5 months ago

wow this is a TERRIBLE ending. Even after all this time JULIE cant tell frank a decent guy who only tried to do his best... the truth . Typical feel good psycho babble bullshit

CONSIDER

.

"Julie, I never truly understood why? You told me at the time that it was just sex with him. Was I that bad? Is my," he hesitated again, "equipment too small or something?"

.

For the first time realized that with my actions I had directly attacked his manhood. Another consequence I had never considered.

.

"Oh Frank, No! Get that notion out of your head. Take my word for it — I know now — your 'equipment' as you call it, is more than adequate."

------------

If nothing is wrong with Franks equipment - OR SOMETHING ELSE -- if he didn't do anything wrong .. WHY is she making the Cars analogy? I am NOT saying the car analogy about women needing a longer time to get started is bad. In fact that analogy is pretty good. But clearly Frank doesn't know that. So she STILL s lying to him.

.

frank ADMITS that he doesn't know what he did wrong and why she was not sexually satisfied. He is asking if it was his equipment or something else that he was doing wrong.

And she directly lied to his face once again.

.

You can't talk about the need for communication and then not communicate the truth.

.

The other horrible thing about this story is that even after all this time after the divorce the ex-wife only now realizes that her actions might have impacted her husband. Jesus fucking Christ what a self-centered cunt

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Horrible story. Yet another ditz who believes her friend. Then has NO regard for her own marriage, jumps into bed with another man, with no hesitation, and then carries on an affair for over a year.

Then the husband who just goes with it, realizing he got cuckolded, and accepts it, and then asks HER for advice? WTF?

Then the writer just glosses over the divorce, as if it were nothing. Nevermind all the hurt feelings ON BOTH SIDES. Nevermind the guilt, sorrow, or anything else.

Badly written. Characters are shallow. Plot was the ONLY good aspect.

goodwabgoodwab3 months ago

Great story. One your best. Very thoughtful, well-written. As usual, this author us being excoriated by judgmental, misogynistic hypocrites who have no tolerance for female characters for having complex characters and the same desires men have. Why are self-appointed moralists even on this site?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A really good story. The author understands that the unfaithful spouse can suffer the loss of love maybe more deeply than physical pain in that it’s long lasting, maybe a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Slut story….

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous