She Had An Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was your evening?" she asked.

"Beyond description, I've never had sex so good — I never suspected it could be so good. For the first time in my life, I had multiple orgasms." She held me tighter. I snuggled next to her. She was so warm and soft.

"Well I am happy for you. You needed to experience what was out there."

"I am glad I did, and thanks for setting me up with a nice guy."

I turned to look at her and she kissed me hard on the mouth and I returned her kiss with a moan.

"You are beautiful and very sexy, Julie. But we don't have time tonight. We have to hit the road and get back. I want to get you home before Frank gets there. I suspect you won't feel like having sex with him in the morning," she said, with a knowing look.

"You're right; I am all fucked out for awhile," I replied.

I was disappointed that we couldn't stay a little longer. I liked being in Margot's arms, feeling her softness and warmth.

"Now that you are awake, I'll grab a shower and get dressed too."

Before she left , she hugged and kissed me again. I was getting aroused. I had a lot to think about while in the shower.

I'd let a man other than my husband fuck me to multiple orgasms, something I didn't know I could have. I let him cum in my mouth and swallowed his seed, something I had never done before.

I had wanted sex with another man for quite a while. Thinking about this, I realized for a lot longer than a few weeks. Probably since a couple years after my marriage, though it had only seemed urgent recently.

Then there was Margot. She had hugged and kissed me. She had aroused me. I was sorry she didn't go further, and I would surely have been a full participant if she had not stopped I was shocked to realize. She had said that tonight we didn't have time, but I hoped that there would be a next time. My sudden hunger for Margot surprised and worried me a bit, as my only experience with a woman before this had been a few mutual masturbating sessions with a friend in college.

I had no regrets about what I had done earlier tonight. I did regret having lied to Frank, but I had to. He was not the type of man who would willingly share his wife.

Another thing bothered me was that Margot had mentioned that for a few days before and after meeting Maurice for sex, she had no desire for her husband. Was this a consequence cheating? If so, I surely wouldn't repeat the experience. My curiosity was, after all satisfied.

How wrong I was.

On the way home, Margot gave me a detailed description of how an auction is carried out, and of the dealings that go on afterward for objects that did not sell, or were resold privately, at the cheese and wine luncheon following the auction. With that, I was well prepared to answer any questions Frank might have about my trip and my first auction.

Margot dropped me off at home a good two hours before Frank was due. I was fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. The next morning, I was still basking in the afterglow of my night with Harry.

Frank slept most of the day. He was still on night shift for three days. I had been reliving my evening with Harry and reflecting again. I had crossed a line, and now I knew that I would probably do it again — not withstanding my original intention of just satisfying my curiosity once.

Harry had showed me pleasures I'd never imagined. I would see him again, if the occasion presented itself. I would refuse him nothing; I wanted to enjoy all that sex could bring.

Frank, on the other hand, was quite conservative in bed, and not inclined to spend much effort at foreplay. Maybe that was the problem. I had never refused him sex and this would not change. I vowed that I would even try to convince him to experiment more.

Then there had been the hugging and kissing with Margot. Was this just due to the fact that she was still hot from her session with Maurice, or was she into women too? I realized that I was willing to experiment with another woman if the opportunity arose.

This introspective did scare me a bit, and I wondered what consequences this would have on my marriage, but not for long. I filed those thoughts in the back of my mind because I had a more immediate problem.

I had to have my story ready for Frank when he woke up, and most of all, I had to prepare myself to look him in the eyes while talking to him.

When Frank woke up it was early evening and I had his meal ready. He sat at the table facing me. I could hardly look him straight in the face. It wasn't so much that my conscience bothered me, as I was afraid that somehow he would see into my soul and see that I was a different woman.

"Julie you seem pretty perky today, I could hear you singing while I was in the shower," Frank said, although he didn't sound suspicious.

This scared me a little. He had noticed something. I looked down briefly before replying. To cover my discomfort, I laughed, and agreed with him.

"You were right, Frank. Being out of the house did me a world of good and I learned a lot."

Frank seemed pleased with my response. "Good, how was the auction?"

I had been working on my story all day, so I was prepared. First, I gave him a description of the auction. Then I told him that, as the auction went late, Margot was tired and had decided to sleep for a few hours before driving back. The result was that I had gotten home just a couple hours before him, and was so tired that I fell asleep as soon as I got in bed.

"I'm glad it went well. I imagine that you'll want to go again?"

"Yes, Frank," I answered, "if it's okay with you, I would love to. If Margot invites me again that is."

"I have no objection if it always gets you in such a good mood." Frank was satisfied with my story. The rest of the evening was spent in small talk until he left for work.

I had gotten away with it; I only hoped that Margot would take me with her again.

Monday, back at work I wasn't sure how to deal with Margot. The full-time employee, Mrs. Jones, was there, which prevented any talk about last Friday. When she finally went to lunch, Margot and I were left alone. Margot came to me.

"Do you have any regrets about our trip to the auction Julie?" she asked, looking carefully into my face for any sign that I was upset.

"Absolutely none, Margot. I've wanted to experience strange sex for a lot longer than I admitted, even to myself. Reflecting back on this week-end, I realized it has always been in the back of my mind. I am glad I finally did it."

She stood in front of me looking me in the eyes.

"I suppose that now you'll be a faithful wife?" This with a knowing smile.

It took some courage, but I looked her in the eyes too, while I replied.

"Margot, I'll go for strange cock anytime I can. I would enjoy having Harry again."

Margot put her hands on my shoulders. Up this close I really noticed for the first time how beautiful her grey eyes were. But I detected in them something hard to fathom.

"I am a little worried, Julie, that you might have been uncomfortable with my kissing you at the hotel," she sighed as she spoke, "but you looked so sexy when I came in and found you naked, that I couldn't help myself." She seemed very tentative about raising the subject.

I hesitated before answering. Our kiss been on my mind also, and I decided to be completely honest with her. I looked back at her, my lips turned in a slight smile.

"Margot, your kiss aroused me, and I was disappointed that you didn't go further. I've never experienced sex with a women, but I think it's something I would enjoy." I eagerly awaited her response.

I was disappointed when rather than answering me, she changed the subject, .

"How was sex with Frank?" she asked.

"He is working nights 'till Wednesday, so he has not expected any sex yet. It's worked out well, since I have no great desire for sex with him for now. In a way that bothers me."

"Don't worry about it; your desire will come back after a few days," she predicted, and finally replying to my earlier statement, "As to your willingness to play with a woman, sometimes wishes have a way of coming true."

She smiled beguilingly, but didn't expand on her last remark.

With that she pulled me to her and hugged me.

It was my turn to go to lunch. I live close by so I walk home and eat there. But today I was so horny just thinking of the promise of our conversation, I had to masturbate at home before going back for the afternoon.

Luckily, it was the middle of the week before Frank wanted to make love . It was good enough, but left me frustrated, not quite satisfied. I fell asleep in Frank's arms worrying, hoping that this unsatisfied feeling was temporary. It turned out not to be the case.

On Friday, I wasn't working, but I stopped by the shop while taking a walk. Margot asked me to come back with her to the office in the back.

"Julie, Harry called this morning," she whispered in a breathless manner.

"Yes? How is he, did he ask about me?" I couldn't hide my excitement.

"Yes, he did, and it was not the first time . He's called three times this week already. "

"What did he say?" I asked, anxious as a schoolgirl.

"He likes you very much and he wants to see you again, if you're willing."

This got me more excited. He wanted to see me again. Would Margot help again? I hoped she would. I sat on an empty chair in her office and looked at her.

"I would like to see him again," I admitted, "Although I want you to know that I didn't plan it like this in the beginning. I only wanted one experience. But I miss the hot sex and I have to admit, I liked him personally. But I don't see how seeing him again so soon would be possible. Unless you have a plan?"

"Harry has acquired three statuettes for a client of mine. I need them here by Thursday. I could find an excuse to send you to pick them up."

"Frank is working the afternoon shift, so I'll be able to come home a little later. This would be just perfect. But I'll need to convince him to let me go to Montreal which might not be so easy, Margot," I explained.

Margot looked at me with a conspiratorial smile on her face.

"Julie, we'll just have to gang up on him again. Let me work out the details."

On Tuesday morning, Margot took me to the back of the shop to let me know what she had in mind..

"I'll drop by your place at lunch today. You'll be having lunch with Frank?"

"Yes," I confirmed, "he is always awake by lunch time when he works the second shift."

Margot nodded her head, and with a sly smile said,

"Act surprised when I show up at your place."

"Okay Margot, I'll do my best ."

I went home from work to have lunch with Frank and help prepare his evening meal that he would take with him to work.

When the door bell rang, I managed to look surprised. I opened the door and, as expected, it was Margot. She came in, said 'hi' to Frank and me and sat at the end of the table.

As she sat, she seemed ill at ease. She looked at Frank, then at me.

Impatient with her silence, Frank finally spoke up.

"Some sort of problem, Margot?"

"As a matter of fact yes! Frank, I need a big favor from Julie. I have an important client coming tomorrow to look, and hopefully buy, this French commode. I need to be there to deal with him. I also managed to buy three statuettes from a dealer in Montreal, that I need to have by Thursday for another client. Would it be possible for Julie to take my car and go to Montreal to pick them up for me?"

Her story about the statuettes was not a lie. She had been waiting to get them and negotiating for awhile with the original owner.

I looked at Frank, not saying a word, hardly daring to breathe, waiting for him to answer. He kept eating silently, thinking about Margot's proposal for awhile, before turning to Margot.

"I know that Mrs. Jones, your full-time girl, doesn't drive. Julie's car is not running well enough for a trip to Montreal, but it would be okay if she used yours. Yours is brand new isn't it? I would feel better about Julie picking up the statuettes if she's using a reliable car."

I let my breath out slowly as I didn't want to draw Frank's attention. I was relieved, this had been easier than I anticipated.

Frank turned to me, "Drive carefully Julie, especially in Montreal. You're not used to the traffic there."

"Don't worry I'll be careful, especially with Margot's car." It was a brand new BMW.

Margot pointed out, "The shop is on the outskirts of town, Frank, she won't have to go into Montreal as such. I'll explain to her how to get there and even draw her a map."

She then added to further calm Frank's worries.

"Besides, my car is equipped with a GPS system, I'll program the route before she leaves."

Then Margot turned to me.

"Julie you'll have to leave fairly early, and don't worry, I'll pay you for the extra hours and travel." I was normally only supposed to work a half-day on Wednesdays. Margot then left to go back to the shop, where she had to relieve Mrs. Jones while she went to lunch.

Frank and I finished our meal, with Frank reminding me to be careful driving around Montreal. 'They drive like maniacs there,' he reiterated. With a kiss, I left to get back to work. I stayed after Mrs Jones left for the day as Margot wanted to talk to me about tomorrow's pick-up.

Harry would meet me in a mid-sized town halfway to Montreal. There was a combination motel, restaurant and bar on the out-skirts of the town, where we would meet . I knew the place, having stopped there a few times for lunch coming back from shopping trips with my sister. I let Margot know.

"I know the place Margot. We often stop there to eat when I go on shopping trips with my sister."

Margot nodded.

"Okay, he'll have the statuettes for you. You can leave early, that will give you plenty of time to be a bad girl before coming back," with a big smile. "And since Frank thinks you are going all the way into town, he won't be expecting you back before he goes to work."

"When do you need your car back?" I asked, estimating how late I could be.

"Julie, I don't care what time you get back, as long as you have my statuettes here by Thursday morning."

Margot hugged me again before I left to go home.

I was already horny at the thought of having another session with Harry. Also a little disappointed with Margot for not going further than a simple hug . Why did she just tease me? Then it hit me, maybe she was just pushing my buttons, while waiting for a time of her choosing. If I was right, I wouldn't disappoint her when she made her move.

The next morning I left a little after ten.

I had no hesitation and wasn't feeling guilty about cheating on my husband and lying to him. I was just impatient to see Harry again. I fantasized about what would do and the multiple orgasms he would give me.

In my mind 'my secret life', having sex with Harry, had nothing to do with Frank. The same was true for Harry — my life with Frank didn't concern him. With Harry it was strictly sexual satisfaction. I was willing to do with him, and for him, sexual acts that I would be ashamed to do with Frank. Sex was one thing, love was another.

It was like I had become two different persons— one the married woman, the other the cheater whose sexual satisfaction was the only thing that mattered. That woman wanted to explore all the pleasures that sex could bring. I still naively believed that I could carry on with a double life without harmful consequences to my marriage.

When I arrived at our rendezvous, I headed for the bar to get a drink. I was pleasantly surprised to see Harry already there, waiting for me. As I approached his table, he stood up to pull out my chair while I sat, and then he ordered drinks for us.

He sat and with a big smile said, "Julie it's nice to see you again. "

"Harry, to be perfectly honest, I thought that our time together at the auction would be a one time thing."

"I am happy that you changed your mind," he told me, reaching across the table and putting his had over mine.

"Let's say that the way that you made me feel had a lot to do with my being here today."

"Thanks for the compliment," Harry chuckled as he replied, "but I don't deserve much credit. Your many charms made it a joy and a pleasure to make love with you."

Henry had already reserved a room, so when we finished our drinks, we headed there. I had been unbelievably horny since leaving home that morning and I couldn't wait to get into bed with him. We hugged and kissed on the way.

We wasted no time in getting naked and in bed, where we exchanged long passionate kisses. Harry kissed and licked and gave me little love bites over my whole body. I was moaning and encouraging him, twisting and turning on the bed under his caresses. When his mouth reached my breasts, I went crazy. I could feel my juices running between my thighs.

Frank had never been much into foreplay, only now with Harry I realized what I had been missing.

He sucked my nipples, he licked them and lightly bit and gave them little pulls. I was not just moaning and groaning, I was screaming with pleasure. One of his hands began to caress my pussy. By this time I was begging to be fucked.

Harry moved down my body, until his head was between my thighs. As he began sucking my clit, Harry gently pushed a thumb into my back hole. That sent me over the edge, and once again I screamed and twisted as a great orgasm overtook me

"God, Harry, that was great," I gasped out, "Don't torture me anymore, please fuck me."

He finally mounted me, and fucked me for a long time, lifting my ass to penetrate me deeper and harder. I was begging to be fucked harder and faster. I had a few smaller orgasms before he came. When Harry finally came again, he filled me with what felt like a huge load of hot cum. I nearly fainted from the orgasm I got from that!

He lay there on top, his cock in me, for a long time afterwards, something Frank never did. I really enjoyed it, as it gave me a series of little 'aftershocks' in my pussy. When he rolled off me, I took him in my mouth to clean and milk him dry. I loved the taste of his cum. We rested hugging and gently caressing each other .

After that rather vigorous mating, we rested for a fairly long time..

"Julie, I want to fuck you doggy style this time," Harry asked, when we had recovered. I happily acquiesced to his suggestion.

I took him in my mouth again to make sure he was good and hard before getting up on my knees with my head on the pillows. Harry kissed the back of my neck as he approached behind me, tantalizing me even more . He caressed my cunt with his hand as he kissed me, starting with my shoulders and working his way down slowly to my lower back. I was desperate and begging him to take me hard. This was simple, primitive fucking, his hands pulling my hips back into him, his cock slamming into me. We reached our climax together and he collapsed, exhausted, on top of me.

By the time we have recovered enough to look at the clock, we noticed that it was already past noon. Harry ordered steaks and a carafe of wine from the restaurant attached to the motel. Having a meal naked, with a man who was also naked, seemed very erotic and hot to me. I guess that I wasn't the only one who felt that way, given Harry's words after we'd finished eating.

"Julie, you know, you have a magnificent ass. I'd like to put my cock up there."

This scared me. I imagined all sorts of pain and discomfort. On the other hand, I liked his thumb when he put it in there, and it had sent me over the edge in big way. But his cock was a lot bigger than his thumb.

"I'd like to try that too, Harry, but I'm afraid of the pain. Your thumb is the biggest thing I ever had in my ass."

Harry nodded his understanding of my concern.