She Had it All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers

"Off the record? Jake, I don't do tabloid gossip; I care about the music."

"Okay, I'll trust you. You know I am, Marvin."

"Good for you...good for Taylor. You strike me as a better man than she's gotten involved with before. All the best."

"Thanks."

Marvin and Taylor got acquainted. "Taylor, I know I've been pretty brutal in my reviews in the past. I'm sorry if you found them painful."

"Marvin, let's get off the record for a minute---turn off the recorder. Good. I'm not about to sit here and blow off millions of pop fans who helped me win that competition and who bought the CDs that gave me the financial security to walk away from pop and try something very different. Your reviews were dead on and we both know it. I didn't like the albums---and hated the process. I'm terribly grateful to those who supported me at a time when I believe---musically---I let them down and didn't give 'em their money's worth...didn't give them my best.

"Now I don't quite know how to say it, I guess, but what I'm singing now gives me great joy and I'm not leaving anything back in the dressing room. Any artist has to first please themselves---feel good about their product---or they don't have a prayer of making it work---making it real---and giving the fans what they shelled out their hard earned money for. If I've disappointed some people by walking away from the pop scene, I'm sorry. I hope the country family will like what I have to offer...what I want to share.

"A lot of very special people have staked their reputations and their own hard-earned cash on me and I'd hate to disappoint them by flopping financially---because at the end of the day, the music business is all too often more about making money than making music. You know damn well I can sing; the songs are amazing---thanks in no small measure to the man sitting over there.

"If people want to write me off---country fans---without listening to what I've done, then I'm afraid they'll miss some really good music. If pop fans are so set in their ways that they write country off as 'beneath them' or whatever, then they're going to miss out too. At the end of the day, hopefully we'll make enough money that the people who have supported me in this don't get screwed. I'm damn proud of the work. It's the best stuff I've ever done. If my destiny is singing a couple of nights a week at a local bar---singing what I love to sing and need to sing---for the rest of my life, then so be it. There's always a mall opening or a county fair somewhere. I've got friends...a man who loves me and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. That's all I wanted to say."

Marvin started to laugh, ultimately nearly falling out of his chair. "Taylor, I am an ethical journalist. I've never, ever violated an, 'off the record' request. I've also never, ever turned off my recorder. I'll erase what you just said if you tell me to, but equally off the record, you just told me everything I needed to hear---and everything the public needs to hear—except the CD, of course. I don't think it could be said any better. I'm going to play it back for you---you decide. If the CD is as real and unvarnished as the words you just uttered, you don't have a thing to worry about."

Taylor listened to her own words. She looked at Jake for a sign.

"Hon, you know me; I'm pretty blunt and direct...no secrets. He's right. Why beat around the bush? It's what's in your heart and we both know it."

"Glad that's settled," interjected Marvin. "Now do I get to hear the damn album?"

"Ever been on a horse, Marvin?"

"Believe it or not---yes. I don't claim to be a great rider but there is a stable in Central Park and my wife and I enjoy riding. What do you have in mind?"

"You're welcome to pass but I was going to suggest you take this MP3 player, I'll saddle up Taylor's bay for you---there's two acres here and access to more if you want it. We'll rustle up some lunch and you go listen to her music with no distractions. If you just want to walk around the two fenced acres, the Bay's not going to be disappointed."

"Why not! I have to admit it's a first---hell this whole interview is a first on more levels than I can believe. Do you really live here, Taylor? And where are your 'people'?"

"That I do, Marvin---and while I plan to keep it---I plan to move in the near future. I don't really have any people. 'People' is exactly what screwed up my career as Katherine. This time I'm going to keep 'people' to an absolute minimum. You can quote me on that."

"Nashville?"

"No, just five minutes from here. I love this town. When the need arises, Nashville is only an hour or so away." Marvin had already figured it out.

Jake saddled up the bay and Marvin trotted off. Once he was convinced that the New Yorker wasn't going to fall off, he left him to help Taylor in the kitchen.

"I'm very proud of you, you feisty wench!"

"We have at least an hour...maybe we could..." she grinned, rubbing her full rear against his crotch.

"Time for that later after we get rid of the prick," he said, unable to resist running his hands over her luscious mound.

"He was better than I expected."

"Let's reserve judgment until we hear what he says about the album."

Marvin took longer than they had anticipated, obviously replaying selected tracks. When he returned to the house and dismounted, he was smiling.

"It's good stuff, folks---better than just good. Jake, my compliments on the songs but Taylor you did them justice. Anyone who likes music of any genre who doesn't like this album is nuts. There's not a cut I didn't like. When do you release?"

"We need two more weeks give or take a day. We pushed it up as soon as we knew the cat was out of the bag."

"Okay, as you know, I write for a weekly. I'd like to do a two part story a week apart---which will give you two weeks and two days. I'd like to review the music for next week's edition---without letting the cat out of the bag---so as of next Friday, based on my understanding of the exclusive, you can release the album to other critics. Then I want to do the expose the following week---preferably the day the album hits. Fair enough?"

"More than fair," responded Taylor, with surprise.

"Taylor, I'm not as big an asshole as people think I am. I love good music regardless of genre. I always loved your voice and I've had a chance today to find out what you're made of. I heard something about lunch; I hope you don't mind if I write while we eat. I just want to get some background on the songs---particularly the last one, 'Forgotten Men.' You wrote that?"

"Yeah. Jake helped me with some of the chord progressions and some of the phrasing."

"There's a story behind this song."

"There is. Look, when do you have to get back?"

"There isn't a flight out until late. I was even thinking about staying over. There's a direct flight first thing in the morning."

"Great! Let's finish up and take a ride. There are some people you need to meet," Jake said.

Marvin saw more than he had ever expected. He saw the rose garden and met the men who lived while preparing to die in the brick building which the garden graced. He ended up spending most of the afternoon there. His eyes were red by the time he left.


"I never served, Taylor, and if I failed to say it before, Jake, thank you for your service. I've never been in one of these places before. You didn't have to tell me you've spent a bit of time here...they all knew you. I have an uncle...sort of the black sheep of the family. He served; he's getting on in years. There's been talk of him moving into a place like this...I don't think I want that to happen."

"Keep this between us---okay, Marvin? This is pretty private...not for publication." Taylor said.

"I understand. Well, I better find a place for the night; I gather the best place in town is the University Inn?"

"Marvin, you're welcome to stay at my place. There's a guest house with everything you'd need. And if you're up for it, it's open mic night at the bar---you might just hear a budding new talent," Jake said. Marvin accepted.

***

Marvin's first article---the review of the CD---was even better than they could have hoped for. The exclusive irritated a few other critics but they got over it when they received their copies of the CD. The exposé hit the news stands the day the album hit the stores and the download sites. In the inner circles, the word was already slipping out. That afternoon when both GAC and CMT debuted the first video from the album, even the slow-witted had figured it out.

There was grousing by a few in the pop world---to include Taylor's former label and management. A few hard-cases in the country community resisted her cross-over. In the end, few music lovers listened to them. The album was just plain too good to ignore and country stations that refused to play it lost Arbitron points.

It shot to the top of the download sites and went gold in the first twenty-four hours. It was platinum by the end of the first week and hovered at or near number one in album sales for an astounding seventy-four weeks. Taylor's middle opening act for an existing headliner received rave reviews every place it played. There was talk that she would quite likely beat Gretchen Wilson's record from first hit to headlining her own tour.

The absences required of a touring entertainer can put excruciating stress on any relationship, but just as Taylor had finally found her voice and the true grit and determination that had always been there inside her, she had found her man and had no intention of ever losing him. Jake joined her when the situation permitted but he was always there for her, even if just at the other end of a phone.

They were married at a church only minutes away from where they both lived. Jenny was the bride's maid. Mike, the deputy sheriff was the best man. Taylor had long since moved in with Jake but kept her own house and the two of them worked to modernize it over the years as time permitted.

A couple of years later, in the break following her smash headlining tour and the release of her second blockbuster album, she was laying naked in the arms of her man on the cool grass under an ancient oak a hundred yards from their home. She loved fucking outside in the cool evening air and this particular episode had been deliciously nasty and exhilarating. Jake was hard again and running his fingers over her ass...slipping inside her crease, clearly indicating what he had in mind.

She rose up on her knees, presenting herself to him much as she had that first time. His mouth was there, exploring...finding her tightest place as his fingers found her folds and ventured inside. His oral explorations were leisurely...there was no need to rush. When he was convinced that she was suitably lubricated, he mounted her quickly. She never tired of being taken this way...outside...like this...so delightfully nasty and dirty. He would be gentle; she would accommodate his hard organ...become accustomed to the fullness and then revel in it. He would test her depths...look for the sign that she could take more...take it all.

Faster now...balls fucking deep...slapping her full butt cheeks...whispering deliciously nasty words in her ear. His essence...his scent...encompassing her...surrounding her and then that magic instant when his fertile seed filled her. She never tired of the feeling when he came there...when his sticky fluid splashed against her most private inner walls.

The fertility of his sperm was meaningless when they did it this way but it had already served its designed function almost three months prior. She was indeed with child...their first. There would be two more to augment their special life together. She laughed; she grinned. She held on to her man for all she was worth. She was a very lucky girl. She really did have it all.

Edited by Techsan and crazysoundguy

Dinsmore
Dinsmore
1,900 Followers