She Has My Permission

Story Info
I become a creampie cuckold for my wife's boyfriend.
4.8k words
4.27
94.9k
157
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers

"Hi, honey, I'm home. Sorry I'm a little late but I'm really horny," my wife of six months announced. She headed directly to our bedroom. "Hurry up, Jimmy, I want you to eat my pussy."

I had been watching TV as I waited for Susan to get home. She went out for dinner with some friends but was a couple of hours later than I expected. I was ready for some sex. I quickly peeled off my clothes as she jumped on our bed and spread her legs. This was her usual invitation for me to eat pussy, a part of our lovemaking we both very much enjoyed. About half the time Susan could come with just my tongue or, if not, soon after I pushed my cock into her.

"I've been a bad girl, a very bad girl. You will not believe what a great time I had tonight. I'll tell you all about it later but right now come eat my pussy."

As I scooted between her legs, I immediately noticed her pussy was red and engorged.

"What's this?" I demanded.

"I met a guy at the restaurant, someone I used to know. We got to talking and he invited me back to his place for a drink. I knew he wanted to fuck me and he did, twice. All messy down there," she giggled. "My pussy's full of his cum and I need you to eat me. Come on, Jimmy, I need your tongue so badly."

I was shocked that my new wife had been fucked. Fucked and now back home with a pussy full of cum. I started to get up but she pulled me back to the bed.

"Please don't get upset, honey. It's just like our fantasies of me and some guy, only better since it really happened."

I scooted closer to examine her messy pussy. Yes, my wife had been fucked hard, her lips were red and puffy and cum oozed out. Susan giggled. "Yeah, I'm leaking, he really squirted a bunch and I saved it all for you." She reached down and spread her labia, more cum now visible in her dilated pussy. "Kiss me, Jimmy. Kiss my pussy and prove how much you love me, and then I want you to fuck me. I need your tongue right here, right where he put his big cock," she implored as she pushed a finger into her stretched hole.

I was still in a daze but mesmerized by the sight of her well-fucked pussy. Her lips were red and swollen and cum and her love juice dripped out of her hole.

"His big cock stretched my pussy, can you tell?" she continued. "Eat me and I'll tell you everything we did. See how stretched out I am," her vagina gaped wide. "Twice he fucked my tight pussy with his big cock. An hour ago it was his cock, now I need your tongue. Please honey, I know I was bad but now I want you to make it good again."

I still could not take my eyes away from her pussy.

She giggled. "Like what you see? Some leaked out but still lots still inside. Come on, honey, clean me up."

She pulled me to her crotch; her engorged pussy now just inches from my face. She took hold of my now hard cock. "Oh, I knew it, this is turning you on. You like me being bad, don't you?"

I was now too horny to think beyond the moment and parted her labia with my tongue.

"Less than an hour ago his cock was right where you have your tongue. Just imagine his big cock sliding in, inch by inch, stretching my tight pussy. In and out, deeper and deeper until he pumped me full of cum. And then he did it again."

Her pussy gaped wide; I was able to dip deep into her hole and my face was covered with cum. She caressed the back of my head as I licked and sucked at her swollen pussy. "God, Jimmy, you are the absolute best. There's lots in there, get it all. Stick your tongue in deep, honey, and I'll push out some more," as she spread her lips.

The taste seemed the same as my creampie and I was glad for that. She humped against my face, her climax approaching. "Oh, honey, oh damn... you are the best lover ever. Thank you." She squirted, coating my face as she pulled my head to her crotch. "Yes, baby, oh god..... "

"Give me a minute, Jimmy, and then I want you to fuck me. Do me doggy like he did."

Eating another man's cum from my wife's pussy was without doubt the most sexually nasty thing I had ever done. My cock was hard as a rock as I rubbed the head up and down her gushing pussy. One push and I was easily inside her cum-filled tunnel. I only lasted a couple of minutes.

"Oh, my, you must have been really turned on. You know what to do now." She turned over and I scooted back between her legs. This time the creampie was mine. Afterwards we lay side by side, an awkward silence between us.

"He has a bigger cock but you just gave me two super orgasms," Janet finally said. "I love you so much. Now want to hear what we did?" Without waiting for a reply she continued: "We were in bed together within minutes of getting to his place and he mounted me from behind. His cock was as big as I remembered it and I gasped at the sudden penetration. It had been months since he last fucked me.

"My pussy tingled from the vigorous pounding. Just as I was about to climax he held his cock still, my pussy gripping its length, then he would resume. Each time I was ready and needing release but he played with me. Finally, I could take no more and started humping back against him. We exploded together.

"We went to the kitchen and fixed drinks as his cum dripped down my leg. I knelt down in front of him and sucked his cock which tasted like pussy. After he became erect I led him back to the bed. He wanted me to stay the night but I said I needed to get home to you.

"I made you my cuckold."

"What is that?"

"A cuckold is a husband who loves his wife so much that he lets her to fuck other guys. And after she fucks another guy my cuckold licks and sucks out all of the cum from his wife's pussy. Do you love me that much, Jimmy?"

"Yes, honey, I love you that much."

"Come up here and kiss me. I want to taste."

****

"You ok?" Susan asked as I came into the kitchen the next morning. "I'm sorry, honey. You know I love cock and the guy put the moves on me."

"We're married and you went out and fucked an old boyfriend. Why did you do that?"

"I bumped into him at the restaurant. We met in our senior year. I was his girlfriend but just one of several that he fucked from time to time. The guy has some sort of magnetism and I got all squishy in my pussy just being around him. His cock is big and fat and filled me up. Back then I guess what I liked most was his aggressiveness in bed. He would fuck hard, his big cock slamming into my little pussy and minutes later be ready again. My pussy would ache for a day or two afterwards. I loved it."

"Last night I decided this was an opportunity to make our fantasies real.

"You and I also met in your senior year."

"Yeah, we started dating about the time I met him. He and I got together only about once a week since he was fucking other girls. When he called, I went. I couldn't get enough of his cock. I was spending most evenings with you so we cut classes and went back to his place. Afternoon delight, so to speak. I worried that you would notice if my pussy was puffy or stretched out. I guess not, huh?"

"I guess I was pretty dense. So at some point you broke it off with him? Why did you decide on me rather than him?"

"No contest, honey. He is an handsome guy who knows how to fuck better than anyone else I ever had. But no way would I think of him as husband material. Obviously he can't keep his cock in his pants."

"Or out of your pussy," I observed. "You continued to see him all the time we were dating?"

"Well, at first you and I were mostly just friends, then friends with benefits. It was only later that we fell in love. What developed between us was very special but for Steve and me it was just sex. I guess I compartmentalized my feelings about the two of you. After you proposed I knew I should end it but it was difficult and he was masterful in keeping me interested. I think he particularly enjoyed fucking me after our engagement. I last met him the day before our marriage.

"So this attraction that you had back then suddenly resurfaced last night?"

"Last night I was caught up in the excitement of seeing him again. I am sorry I hurt your feelings and hope I have not damaged our marriage. You knew before we married that I liked sex. When we are in bed you encourage me to talk about my experiences with other guys. One of our favorites is when you eat me after we fuck while I tell about my pussy full of cum from a big cock. He was the guy involved in many of the situations.

"So I thought it would enhance our fantasies if I brought his creampie back for you. I am the wanton wife who fucked and is now back in the arms of my loving husband. Having your tongue in my pussy where his cock had been just an hour earlier was absolution for being a slut. Did my pussy feel any different?"

"You were so full of cum that my cock sort of floated inside. It felt really good but different, not nearly as snug."

"You have a great cock, honey, and fits me perfectly. I could tell my pussy was loose when you put it in but I am probably already back to normal. I would guess his cock is at least eight inches, maybe more, and the only one big enough to bump up against my cervix. That sends tingling sensations that come in waves from my head to my toes. It's an unbelievable feeling."

My cock was now at full mast. Susan straddled me and positioned my cock at her pussy, slowly lowering herself.

"I love your cock, Jimmy. It's a perfect size, doesn't stretch me and fits my butt perfectly." She rocked back and forth, my cock sliding in and out of her restored pussy. "Oh God, your cock feels so good inside me."

A few minutes later I filled her with cum but she wasn't quite ready. She swung around and positioned her pussy over my face. "Eat me, honey," she asked as she lowered herself and cum dripped into my mouth from her sloppy hole. Moments later she climaxed, more juices flowing into my mouth. Susan rolled off me and we snuggled.

"He heads back to Sacramento tomorrow and wants me to meet him again tonight."

I hesitated. Could I deal with a replay of last night? Could I handle waiting for her return knowing a guy with a really big cock was fucking the daylights out of my wife?

"Don't be home too late," I said, accepting the role of the loving cuckold.

****

Eating creampie was not something new for me. An older friend of my sister took my virginity. She also made me eat her out after we fucked. It was her thing and I eventually got very good at it. Susan and I have been married for six months and eating pussy was a favorite of ours from the start. One day I came too quickly and left her high and dry. I saved the day by eating creampie from her just-fucked pussy and she loved it.

Susan enjoys being a bit dominant and likes to command me to eat her out after we fuck. I enjoy being "forced" to taste our combined juices. I clean up her pussy and she always gets another orgasm on my tongue. Eating creampie is now a regular part of our lovemaking.

One day as I just started to suck on her pussy she asked if I had ever tasted anyone else's cum.

"No, never done it," I replied.

"I thought maybe you did when you were doing creampie with that friend of your sister's. She was probably fucking other guys so maybe you did but just didn't know it," she giggled. "I think it would be fun for us to fantasize that you eat another guy creampie. He fucks me and as soon as he pulls out you lick me, fresh cum from my just fucked-pussy. Doesn't that sound exciting?"

I was not sure if it did or not but played along as I continued to clean up her pussy.

So here I am tonight waiting patiently for my wife to return from her lover. I had never met him but I have seen enough porn to visualize what a really big cock looked like. Her tight pussy was at this very moment being stretched, this time with my permission. I will then dutifully lick and suck her creampie and become complicit in her tryst.

"Hi, honey, I'm home. I have lots of fresh creampie for you. What have you been thinking about?"

"You being fucked by your boyfriend," I replied.

"Boyfriend? Yes, I guess that is what he could be if this continues. Is that OK with you? Him and me?"

I nodded my approval. Susan hugged me, tore off her clothes, and lay spread-eagled on the bed. "You know what to do, honey. My pussy is a little sore and I need your tongue to make it better."

Like the prior evening, her pussy was a total mess, cum leaking from her still-gaping hole. I visualized him pushing his hips forward, the head of his cock disappearing between her puffy red pussy lips, slamming his cock into her harder with each thrust. I pushed a finger into her hole, then two, and then three. When we played around at other times two fingers was the limit. I could hardly imagine the size of his cock.

"Yeah, I'm much looser. He's so big that I am amazed that I can take it all. I will be fine in the morning. This way you can get your tongue deeper into me. Eat me, honey, suck out all his cum." She ground her wet cunt against my face, rubbing her sensitive clitoris against my lips and tongue. I felt her muscles contracting, pushing out more cum over my face and into my mouth. "Oh you are so good, honey, I just love when you eat creampie. There is plenty in there, very deep."

I ran my tongue up from her pussy to her clitoris. Up and down I licked, diddling her clitoris, and dipping my tongue into her pussy hole.

"Oh god, honey, everything you do turns me on. Oh, fuck.... I'm going to come. Oh, here it comes."

She pulled my head to her crotch, clamping between her legs. My mouth was mashed against her pussy as she squirted.

"Wow! Oh, honey, that was the best ever. Damn, you are the greatest lover."

She took my flaccid cock into her mouth. When I was erect she got on top and rode me, my cock sloshing around in her distended pussy. Then she positioned herself over my head so creampie dripped into my mouth. Afterwards we cuddled and she gave me the details.

"Steve was not surprised that you let me come to him. I told him how it went when I returned home and he asked if you liked eating his creampie. I think he got off on the idea that you would do that. I bragged about your skill and that you were a terrific lover.

"He wanted to fuck me in the ass, something he had never done. I worried that he might hurt me but he promised to be careful and stop whenever I wanted. He tried for several minutes until we finally gave up and switched to my pussy.

"What a day! You and I fuck this morning, he fucks me twice evening, and then you eat creampie and fuck me. Better than any fantasy we ever had, don't you think? He is leaving town but will be back in a month and wants to hook up again. You are invited to come along. I said I would check with you."

****

"Are you sure you don't want to come? I think it would turn on you on to watch him stick his big cock into me."

"No. I'm afraid I would get jealous seeing you get excited as he fucks you. I would rather just imagine what is happening. Bring home your pussy full of his cum and tell me all about it."

"OK, I'll be home in a couple of hours or so. Do not jerk off, I want you ready to fuck me. Love you, honey."

I fixed myself a drink and watched a movie on TV to keep myself occupied. Naturally, my mind focused on Susan who at this very moment probably had his big cock inside her. We shared fantasies while having sex and now those fantasies had twice become reality.

I fell asleep and awoke with her kiss that tasted of cum. She quickly shed her clothes and lay spread-eagled on our bed. Her pussy was red and cum was already dripping out of her vagina.

"You ready to have fun, honey? Eat me like you did the other two times and then I want you to fuck me. Hurry up, honey, get your clothes off and eat me. Lots of creampie for my husband."

I moved between her legs and closely examined her just fucked pussy. God, there must be gallons of cum, way more than the other times.

"Lots in there, isn't it?" she giggled. "Come on, honey, dive in and clean me up."

I tentatively put my tongue to her labia and then pushed between the lips. Cum continued to seep out from her dilated vagina as I lapped away.

"I really had fun tonight, even more than I expected. A co-worker of Steve was also in town for a meeting. They had gone out to dinner and just returned to his place when I got there. We had drinks and he told the guy about our two prior times. He also made a point that I was a happily married woman with a husband who was waiting at home for me and that I was now his slut. I was embarrassed that he talked about me that way.

"Minutes later I was nude in front of a guy that I had just met minutes before. Then I figured, what the hell, they are both going to fuck me, why not show off a little. Steve played with me as I stood before them. He tweaked my nipples and pushing a finger into my already dripping pussy and then invited his friend to do the same.

"Then he took me by the hand into the bedroom and I laid down, spread-eagled. He straddled my chest and positioned his big cock at my mouth. I was proud that I was able to take him all the way. He said that of all the girls in college I was by far his best cocksucker. Minutes later, he pumped his warm cum down my throat."

I continued to clean up her pussy as Susan continued relating her tryst.

"He licked his way down to my pussy and I soon climaxed. I asked if he was ready to fuck me but he said he needed a few more minutes. The other guy joined me on the bed and without preamble shoved his cock into my pussy. His cock was a bit smaller than Steve's but still felt good. I exploded in orgasm within minutes as he pounded away.

"Steve rejoined me, his cock now rejuvenated. I'm still getting used to his size and his cock head stretches me so he would enter a little and then pull back, causing us to both moan in anticipation. We found a rhythm as he pushed his cock in a bit at a time and then pulled out all the way. Eventually my pussy loosened up and he picked up the tempo. Then the other guy fucked me a second time. We took a break and had a drink and then back to bed. I think I was pussy fucked five times plus the blowjob I gave Steve.

"Sure feels good, honey. I'm getting close."

I reenergized my efforts, licking and sucking her pussy until she pulled my head to her crotch and exploded in orgasm. Now it was my turn. I shoved into her gaping hole and rapidly thrust away, my cock swimming in her stretched vagina. I lasted only a few minutes before adding my cum to her pussy.

Then I scooted between her legs and cleaned up my creampie and what remained from earlier. The flow of cum streamed out of her pussy and into my mouth. I flicked my tongue across her clitoris repeatedly until she came hard on my face.

"Oh god, honey, that was so good. You are the most exciting lover a girl could ever have. How many wives have such an understanding husband."

****

"Coffee's ready, honey," she announced as I entered the kitchen the next morning. "You doing ok?"

"Yeah, fine. You're in a bubbly mood."

"Of course. Knowing that I have your permission to fuck Steve is so exciting. I like your idea of thinking of him as my boyfriend. I really wished you were there to join in. Want to see what his cock looks like?"

"What do you mean?"

"I asked the other guy to take some pictures."

She handed me her phone and I scrolled through a dozen pictures, each graphically showing her boyfriend and my wife. I closely examined each picture without comment. He definitely had a big cock, maybe 8 or 9 inches, which somehow fit in her pussy. No wonder she is so loose afterwards. One picture, my favorite, showed her pussy just after he pulled out, her hole wide and filled with cum.

"I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react," I said as I handed back her phone. "I never expected to see pictures of my wife having sex with another guy. He really does have a big one."

NerdySex
NerdySex
805 Followers
12