She Has To Ask For It

Story Info
What do you do when your subby turns up in a rotten mood?
2.6k words
4.32
5.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it! Damn it!" Sephira closed the door a little more firmly than usual, and leaned against the wall, her eyes shut and shoulders slumped. Her bag dropped to the floor with a loud thump.

"Kitten? What is going on?" Sir called from the living room. He got up and made his way to the hallway to see what the fuss was about.

"Aaaugh. It's those fucking fuckers at work. I got another 'don't be too outspoken' lecture from my boss. I'm so sick of it," Sephira muttered, gently banging her forehead against the wall. "I'd tell them all to fuck off, but I've got another two months before I'm through my trial period. Fuck!"

Sir folded his arms and leaned one shoulder against the wall, watching as Sephira stripped off her suit jacket, dumping it unceremoniously on top of her bag. Normally he'd go and greet her with a kiss, but her body language said she wasn't in the mood for niceties. She was tense... coiled. He'd had something in mind for the evening, a movie picked out and plans for a bit of bed fun later. But not with this hissing kitty. An idea came to mind, something he'd considered trying from time to time, and possibly just the thing Sephira needed tonight.

"So... what do you want to do?"

The question came as a surprise for Sephira, just as she was about to let loose another tirade. Usually her arrival was greeted with an order to undress, perhaps to prepare a drink for Sir or join him sitting at his feet in the living room. Derailed, she had to pause and give the question some thought. She pressed one hand against the wall and used the other to pluck off her trim high heeled shoes, dropping one and then the other beside her suit jacket. Standing flat-footed in the hallway, she looked at Sir, trying to suss out his angle.

Sir leaned against the wall, the picture of unruffled calmness. He was looking at her with a particular carefulness that she supposed was warranted, given the way she'd stormed in. She couldn't tell, from that look, whether it was a trick question or not. She felt jangly and unsettled in his presence, and the contrast further set her on edge. What she needed was a damn good flogging, she mused, but to ask for one would be not only foolhardy, but also selfish and presumptuous. She decided to start with a basic, and maybe he'd take the hint.

"Um, may I undress, Sir?"

"May you what?" He arched an eyebrow.

A confused look, and then she remembered. "May I undress please, Sir?"

"Yes. You may." Sephira began to move past him into the bedroom, but he put out an arm and stopped her. "I said you may undress, Sephira, not go anywhere."

"Wha? Oh... right." She stood directly in front of him and began to undress. Though she wasn't performing it like a striptease, she was still damn sexy as she unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse and pulled it off her shoulders. He felt a stirring in his groin, but suppressed the urge to bury his face in her cleavage as it was revealed. She arched her back as she unclipped and unzipped her skirt, then shimmied her hips as she lowered the skirt to the floor. Scooping it up with one foot, she neatly folded it and placed it on top of her suit jacket. She stood in front of him wearing her blue silky bra and knickers, and looked up at him with a question in her eyes.

"Yes, Kitten, all the way." He wouldn't miss this for the world, he thought, although he'll have to be that much more careful to keep himself in check. She obliged him, thrusting out her chest towards him as she reached her arms around her back to unfasten her bra. It slid off her shoulders and she dangled it for an instant before tossing it atop the rest of her clothes. Fingers went into the waistband of her panties and they slid to the floor as well. She stepped out of them and gave them a flick away with her toe. The entire disrobing couldn't have taken her more than twenty seconds. She'd gone from corporate warrior to naked sex kitten in a flash, but she still had that nervous, frustrated vibe emanating from her. He had his work cut out for him. The first step was to wait.

She stood naked in front of Sir, arms folded behind her back in the way that he liked. He simply looked her in the eyes until she looked away and began to fidget. With no order from him, the silence in the hallway became too much to bear after a minute or so.

"Sir?"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"What do you want me to do... I mean, what may I do to please my Sir?"

"What do *you* want to do?"

A look of annoyance flitted across her eyes, and her body language took on a posture of distinct impatience.

"I want to please you of course, Sir."

"Then you will tell me what you want to do now." He ignored the compulsion to grab her by the shoulders and kiss her until that impatience melted away. She had to work for it this evening, he decided to himself.

Sephira just barely held back an irritated sigh. She wanted to get the day wiped from her memory, the faster the better, and without having to play any reindeer games. The words "lay me across the bed and beat me senseless" hovered on her lips but then the prospect of taking a beating with no warm-up and no caveats stopped her. An interim step, perhaps. Hmmm what to come next after getting naked?

"Sir, will you please inspect me and be sure that I'm acceptable to serve you this evening?"

It wasn't the speediest way to oblivion, but it would set the scene nicely and, perhaps, help her get into a sexier frame of mind.

A small flicker of smile twitched at the side of his mouth as Sir looked Sephira up and down cursorily and then nodded. "Yes, you'll do."

That wasn't what she'd wanted, of course. Her mouth turned down in a pout and she looked at him in dismay.

"What, Kitten? I inspected you. What do you want?"

Sephira squeezed her eyes shut and bent her head, embarrassed to find that the words to describe exactly how she wanted to feel and be looked at, in that moment, were pinging around in her head frantic to get spoken. She snuck a look at Sir sideways and saw him waiting for her, with much more patience than she felt at the moment, for sure.

In a lower, shyer voice, Sephira rephrased her request: "Sir, will you use the black gloves and make me stand ... with my legs apart ... while you test my body, touch me like an... " (mental cringe) "... an animal, Sir, and tell me I'm your property and I meet your standards? Please, Sir?" The words, once they left her mouth, seemed pathetic and desperate and so very, frighteningly, true. She couldn't look at Sir directly, but just waited for his response.

A small flame kindled into life in Sir's heart in response to this question. He nodded and pointed towards the living room. "Stand there, in the middle, inspection position. Wait for me." As Sephira hastened to obey, she nearly collided right into Sir, but then checked herself and waited for him to pass in the other direction, to the bedroom. Sir retrieved a pair of black latex gloves from his play kit and then dallied for a few moments to give Sephira a taste of anticipation. Turning on his heel, he returned to the living room to find, much to his satisfaction, his naked woman standing ready.

Her hands were folded behind her head and her feet were past shoulder-width apart, feet aligned forward. Her knees were straight but not locked, and her gaze was straight ahead and neutral. The only thing that betrayed her interest in the situation was her breathing, slightly raspy. Her shoulders moved in time. Sir donned the gloves, being sure to give them each a satisfying snap that rang through the silent room. Sephira twitched.

Starting at her shoulders, Sir ran his hands down her naked body, feeling the warmth and delicious softness of her curves, contrasted with the tough strength of her leg muscles and back muscles. He lifted each butt cheek to run his finger across the ghosts of cane marks, and squeezed her thighs where small bruises denoted her pressure points. Sephira's breathing grew heavier and slower, although her mouth remained closed - for the time being. As he fondled her breasts, picking each one up and squeezing it to test its delicious mass, then dropping and slapping it to see it bounce, Sephira's eyes grew glassy and her mouth opened a fraction. How excellent it was to watch her slip into this arousal, he mused.

Sephira couldn't - and wouldn't have imagined trying to - hide her changing frame of mind from Sir. This was what she wanted, to feel owned and seen for what she was: his own submissive, his body to do with as he pleased. As his hands roamed over her, reminding her of past pains and indulgences, the jumbled, frustrated thoughts from her day at work began to smooth themselves out. She knew that his hand would soon find the wetness gathering between her legs and she welcomed his discovery.

"Kitten, you please me. You are a stunning specimen, and you are mine."

Though her eyes stayed in a neutral gaze towards the wall, Sephira smiled ever so softly. "Thank you, Sir."

"So, now what do you want me to do?" Sir prompted.

The dissonance of it yanked Sephira out of the submissive moment that she had slipped into. What? Another question? But, no!... She was his! This was the point! He could get her to do anything, but why make her decide it? Even as she stumbled through these thoughts, an answer was forming on her tongue.

"Please investigate your pussy, Sir. Ummm... please, will you... "

"Will I what?"

"Will you please tell me I am a horny little slut, Sir? While feeding me my own juices?"

"Oh, what an excellent idea, Kitten." Sir slid his gloved fingers in between her legs and found the clear evidence that indeed, she was a horny little slut. Her lips were full and soft, and they parted easily as he slid two fingers up into her cunt, meeting a liquidy mess.

"Tsk tsk tsk, look at that. You *are* horny for your Sir, aren't you? So hungry you'll ask to taste your own juices, even." As he murmured in Sephira's ear, he laid two glistening-wet fingers under her nose, and then slid them into her mouth as she stood for him. She sucked mildly on the fingers, tasting her own slightly tangy musk and noting how her cunt squeezed, yearning to be invaded again. She knew, this time, that another question would soon be coming, and she was ready for it.

"Now what do you want me to do, you horny little slut?"

"Finger fuck me, Sir!" As she said this, she bent slightly forward, thrusting her hips back to invite him to invade her from behind.

"What, Kitten?" He changed tones rapidly, grabbing a nipple and taking it up with a twist.

"Fuck oh ow fuck fuck ow please Sir ow ow! I mean, finger-fuck me please Sir, if you please would?" she babbled.

"Not for a horny slut with no manners, I don't think. You have to show me first that you remember who you're speaking to and how to speak to your Sir." With a pull of the nipple, he thrust her towards the St. Andrew's Cross in the corner. Her hands slipped from behind her head and caught the cross just in time as she fell towards it. Her ass was still thrust out behind. The change of pace accelerated her pulse and she knew what it was she now needed, more than a finger-fucking.

"Please Sir, would you be so kind as to ..." a momentary pause as she mentally inventoried the weapons from which she might choose.

"What do you want, slut?"

"Would Sir please be so kind as to flog his horny little slut?"

A wide smile spread across his face, as Sir heard the desperation in her voice. It signalled she was fully committed, dancing to his tune and ready for the release he was going to give her. She had come to meet him in that place, a necessary process to let her freely submit and fly under his hands.

"Stand, slut." He picked up the matched floggers from his instrument table and began a cursory warm-up of her ass and back. Sephira shifted her weight and winced visibly as the leather slapped her tender skin and the falls thudded across her shoulder blades. But her eyes were closed softly and as Sir continued, a look of peace took over her face. He carried on for about five minutes and then paused.

Grasping Sephira's head by the hair at the crown, he pulled her face back to him and growled in her ear. "This is what you want?" She nodded stiffly, trying not to move her head. "Speak!"

"Yes, Sir, thank you Sir."

"What do you want now, then, slut?"

She whimpered and closed her eyes, and then, in a barely audible voice, responded: "Would you... please, Sir... I would be so grateful if... Sir, would you please cane your slut?"

His eyebrows rose but he hid his surprise by releasing her head. She dropped her face, not certain of where the words were but knowing they were the truth. She knew it would hurt, badly, and wanted to feel the sting and the searing pain cut across her legs. She wanted to erase herself and feel nothing but that sense of belonging that came from pleasing him with her courage. She wanted to suffer, for him, and for herself.

"Yes... Kitten, yes I will cane you."

The slim bamboo cane was at hand, and Sir let it fly a few times past her ears as he adjusted his stance behind her. Working on the left leg first, he tapped her sharply and smiled inwardly to watch her dance and wiggle, then grow still. He saw her try to breathe deeply, as she'd been taught, and then he let the cane strike her at the moment of exhale. She yelped and went quiet, head bowed, and shifted her weight from foot to foot.

"Five more, slut. Then you may ask me for something else."

Sephira gathered up her courage and tried to keep her breathing even and steady as Sir made her count out two more strikes on the left leg, then applied three to her right. She could feel the welts rising and feel the tears building up in her eyes, but she was determined to see through what she'd requested. As the sixth strike echoed across her butt cheek, she pushed herself back off the cross and stood holding her hands against the burning hot welts.

"What now, Kitten?"

"May I kneel for you please, Sir?"

"Yes you may."

She lowered to her knees slowly, reverently, but kept her butt from touching against her heels. Her hands pressed against her thighs as she shook and tried to breathe through the moment. Sir crouched down beside her and took up her face in his hands, making her look up at him.

"What do you want?"

Her face was teary, but the angry and impatient tigress was replaced with a calm, grateful cat who looked up at him with peaceful eyes and pleaded, "Could I just have you, Sir?"