She has to Cover My Bet

Story Info
When I make a bad bet, she is forced to cover it for me.
2.4k words
4.23
52.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about how I lost a bet with someone I didn't have the money to pay. In the end, my girlfriend ended up covering me and I had to pay her back twice. Let me explain.

We finally booked a quick trip together after months of "reconnecting" and it was going great. We picked Miami again as we never really got to explore while we were there. We had put some money away and we decided to splurge on this long weekend. We rented a beachfront condo in a popular area of Miami and enjoyed two full days in the sun and sand. We had met a few couples and somehow got invited up to watch some fights at a guy's house on Saturday. We decided to go, and it certainly turned out to be a weekend we would never forget.

We pulled up to the address and immediately wondered if we had the wrong place. A man met us as we parked and asked us how we got invited. We told him the names of those who invited us, and he took the keys and parked the car as we were led inside. This was not a house. This was a mansion on the water and it was gorgeous. There were maybe 20 people there and nobody looked to be hurting for money. The host met us and he was amazingly kind. He apparently had started some online business and this was the result of his ideas. He was probably 30 years old, tanned, maybe 6'2" and clearly stayed in shape. He asked us to call him Jared and introduced us to others in attendance. The place was beautiful and Jared was a great guy. You hung near the pool as you didn't show much interest in the early fights and I was inside with a small group of guys watching.

Some of the guys were betting on guys simply by who they walked out with and I could tell that none of them knew anything about fighting. I wanted to jump in, but they were not betting a hundred here or there. The smallest amount I heard was a grand. I picked several winners and they all started asking me who I thought before the fights would begin. Jared smiled on one and said I would be wrong eventually. I agreed but told him who I thought would win. He asked me why I didn't bet, and I told him I didn't have a grand to spend. Then he pulled me aside and asked if I would make a bet for anything other than money? I asked what he had in mind. He told me that he would bet me $1000 against a blowjob from you. I laughed but I admit that the idea made me hot. I joked back, only if he would let me pick the fight. He quickly grabbed my hand and said "Agreed". I didn't even get to object. Besides, he was just kidding right?

So, the next fight, I pick who I suspect would win and it should be an easy one. 2:38 of the second round he put $1000 in my hand.

"A bet is a bet", he demands.

He clearly had the money so hey, I took it.

"Go again? $2000 this time."

$3000 would be a pleasant surprise to take back home. It would more than pay for our 4-day trip and we would both have a little left over to spend on whatever we would like. I thought about this one a little more and I just didn't see my guy losing.

"It's a bet!" I declare.

As I shook his hand, you walked in and grabbed my arm.

"Ahh. Perfect timing." Says Jared.

The fight started out looking like I thought it would. My guy won the first round handily and I felt a bit relieved. Jared said something to me about maybe he shouldn't make bets with me and you really started getting worried as you know me and gambling. You asked me how much I bet and I just said it wasn't money. You had a look of relief on your face. Then, as I was looking at you, the guys exploded in screams. I turned to see my guy struggling to get back to his feet. What the hell? He had got caught and was rocked but holding on. Jared came up next to you and was excited.

"Looks like your man might owe me after all."

I was ecstatic when the bell sounded to end the round and my guy made it back to the corner. Okay, he had dominated early and now he just had to pull it together and win the third round. 1 to 1 and he looked a little gassed in the corner. I got nervous. My mind started negotiating. I could give him the $1000 back and he will probably take that. He couldn't really expect you to do that, could he?

Back and forth 3rd round and I was worried. It was a close fight and I just needed two judges to give him the third. As they call the fighters to the center of the ring, Jared and I are on either side of you. He is looking hopeful and I am looking extremely nervous. 29-28 my guy, 29-28 his guy and the third judge...29-28 for a majority decision, his guy! Jared goes crazy! I get a sick feeling is the pit of my stomach.

People filter out and he asks us to hold up a minute. We are two of the last 3 there. He motions for another attractive woman to go upstairs and I quickly realize she is likely on the payroll.

"So Joe sure knows his fighters."

My hand squeezed yours.

"Picked them all but one fight."

He grabbed the bottle of wine you had been pouring from and refilled your glass.

"Do you want to tell her or would you rather I do it?" he asks.

"Look, Jared, I will give you your money back."

You begin to look concerned.

"Joe, a bet is a bet."

"Would either of you like to tell me what you are talking about?" you ask.

I begin to explain but he stops me and takes you by the hand. He walks you over to a white leather sofa and sits you down as he explains how I had won a $1000 from him and that we had a second bet that he won. You shoot me a look of something near anger but still semi-smiling.

"What did he bet I would have to do?" you ask.

He smiles back at me over his shoulder as his hands unzip his slacks and he pulls out a gorgeous, thick cock right in front of you.

"You just have to suck this until I cum in your mouth."

When I look back at you, there is this look that we both know so well. That, "Really? Seriously?" look.

"You know I don't swallow!" you direct your comment to me.

Now you are pissed. You look up at Jared and say, "How about we modify this arrangement?"

He looks at me and I am pretty much in shock waiting to see what your proposal will be.

"What do you have in mind?" he asks.

"Well, I don't swallow, but I agree with you when you say a bet is a bet. How about you can choose to either fuck my throat as roughly as you like but cum on my face or you can choose to fuck me on this beautiful couch while Joe watches. He deserves a little punishment after he made a bet without talking to me first."

I am watching this, and I am in disbelief. I am hurt and embarrassed and scared and then I realize... I am also twitching.

"Get over here so you have to watch from up close" you say to me.

I come around to sit next to you as you undress and sit back down on the couch. Jared is getting out of his clothes as you look at me with a devilish grin on your face as he stands before you. Your eyes never close and you look directly into my eyes with what appears to be complete satisfaction on your face. I can tell that you happy I made, and lost, the bet. You wanted him and somehow, I hadn't noticed.

I get immediately hard as his hands grab your head and he slowly forces his beautiful cock down your throat. He quickly moves your head in rapid short bursts keeping his cock in your throat before pulling out and letting you take another deep breath. You look up at him and I can tell you forgot how much you enjoyed feeling this. He repeats this act over and over again. Pumping your throat for longer periods of times between each breath. The last time you are fighting to push him away before he releases you to gasp for air. Tears are streaming down your face and you look so sexy to me.

He wraps his hand in your hair and slaps his cock across your face before one final plunge down your throat for what seemed like a full minute. Your body is convulsing, and you are fighting and resisting but his strong hands hold you there. Suddenly he pulls you off and pushes you over almost on top of me. You gasp and cough for air as he positions you with your knees on the sofa.

"Her pussy is dripping wet" he declares.

He humiliates me with how turned on you are in anticipation of him fucking you. I can't tell him how hard I am at that moment. You look up at me and it is pure lust and pure satisfaction. Your makeup is streaming down your face from your tears. Your cheeks are wet from him smearing his cock and precum across them and you look fragile and submissive.

He pushes inside you and your eyes close. You moan, and your head drops to my chest.

"Oh my God Joe her pussy is so wet and so tight. Thank you for paying your debt. How bad do you want me to cum inside your girl's pussy for you?"

As he fucks you in that position, you notice my hard on through my shorts. You look up and while he pounds you, you grab me and kiss me passionately. I taste him on you and I throb. I feel his thrusts throughout your whole body and he is slapping your ass now.

"You like that? Do you like him watching me fuck your pretty pussy?"

"How you like paying my debts for me?" I ask you with a smirk.

"I love it baby!"

Then you lock eyes with me and begin begging him to fuck you harder.

Please collect your payment Jared. Collect on my pussy please? I hope he loses to you again, so I can pay his debts! Please bet him again soon"

"You going to be okay when I cum inside your girl?" he prods.

"He's going to love it!" you scream.

He notices us making eye contact and in a final act of taking what is mine, what he is due, he grabs you and rolls you over onto your back. As he does so, he pulls you down away from me and lays down on top of you between your legs. He doesn't ask, he immediately starts kissing you as he deep strokes you right in front of me. He is saying things only meant for your ears now and you wrap your arms around him and follow suit. I don't even care, he has taken what is mine without my permission and it has relieved me of feeling guilty. He sticks his tongue down your throat and I can tell by his pace he is about to explode.

He pumps you full of his warm load and you grasp at his ass pulling him deeper trying to get it all, to feel each contraction. He looks up at me and smiles as he orgasms deep inside my woman's pussy. He slowly strokes deeply into you while he looks at me. Then he simply stands up and walks away.

"You can stay in one of the guest rooms if you want." Without even a glance over his shoulder.

You lay there shuddering. I can see the goosebumps still and I can tell you had several orgasms and that feeling him cum inside you had sent you once more over the edge. Finally, your eyes open and you look up at me. You turn and struggle to stand and kiss me before pulling me over as you again collapse back onto the sofa. You lay your head back on some pillows and cast me a wicked grin.

"I paid your debt, now you owe me."

"I will do anything you want of me. I owe you more than you know," I manage to say.

I drop my eyes and again feel mildly embarrassed.

"You can start by cleaning me up."

As you say this, you spread your legs. I look at you and one look confirms that you are not joking and that this will not be all I have to do. I lean in and I can smell your sweet scent. I think how pretty your pussy looks and how I have seen it many times from this angle. It still looks clean and "Normal". I begin with a slow touch of my tongue to your clit. I quickly follow that up with a full-length lick of your pretty lips. The barrier has been broken and I place my whole mouth over your fresh fucked pussy and gently suck on it. I love your taste and I let my tongue part your lips. In seconds I am licking and sucking like I am starving, and you slowly begin to release his cum from inside you. I taste his sweet, salty load for the first time and I immediately roll you to your knees and place my face beneath your pussy. I look up into your eyes and stick my tongue as deep into you as it will reach and it breaks the seal. His entire load pours from you into my waiting mouth. I lick, slurp, suck and swallow another mans seed from your, no, MY pussy. I feel your tension melting away and you release every last drop into my hungry mouth.

Once I have cleaned you out as best as I can, I make love to you. I take back what was taken from me and I fall asleep with you in my loving embrace.