She Hates Slavery a Bit Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doesn't matter. We turned around, and I marched straight towards the door. I wanted to see - will Naomi trust me, or will she test her right to stop me?

She tensed as we approached the door, but she remained silent. I stopped just one step away, and Naomi froze by my foot. If some colleague would walk by accident in here now - they would see the most peculiar image.

With my free arm, I reached for the doorknob. Naomi shook, but still - said nothing. I polished the knob and turned around, yanking Naomi so she would follow me. I would be fine with her saying "no" here, but well done nonetheless!

***

I sensed that Naomi still was tense about something, as we walked back toward the central desk.

"Want to say something?"

"Yes... Master, we don't have much time..."

"I've booked this room till late in the evening. We will not be disturbed, and I've checked your calendar - you don't have meetings you can't skip anymore today."

"Oh... good!"

Naomi exhaled, a wide smile entering her lips.

Was that the only thing she was concerned about?!

She sounded like she had a sore throat, so I made a stop by the cupboard, where I poured a glass of water, and brought it to her lips. Naomi greedily started drinking, with water pouring over her lips and dripping from her chin.

Watering a thirsty woman who crawls around your feet is a weird, but somewhat wholesome feeling.

When she was done, Naomi nodded thankfully.

Well, the nice part is over.

"Look at the mess you've made," I scolded her, pointing at the pile of her clothes. In front of her embarrassed stare, I've picked up piece by piece, folded and arranged in an accurate stack on a chair.

"Next time you'll do it yourself!"

"Yes, master... Sorry, master."

"Now..." I pulled in the leash, leading her toward another chair, "it's time to pick a name for you!"

I laid laser-engraved tags in front of her and commanded her to pick one. Names went from "Princess" to "Thing" and "Slave", and I was curious which one would she prefer. I also got ready to stop her if she tried to use her hands.

Naomi went above and beyond. She pressed her nose into one of the tags, dragged it towards the edge where she could bite it, and hand over to me. I'd be satisfied if she'd just pointed at one.

"Good girl," Naomi appeared proud of herself, "And so you will be named... 'Property of Rafael', huh? Well, that's... A sound choice!"

I honestly didn't expect that one, but who am I to argue? So I just replaced the leash and attached the tag to her collar instead.

***

"Now, let's have 'My Property' inspected, shall we? Get on this desk. No standing!"

Naomi contemplated this puzzle for a brief moment. First, she crawled on a chair - her hands first, pulled herself up, then the knees. The desk was still too high. She reached out with her hand, then tossed her knee up. As she prepared to pull her weight, her legs were stretched wide, allowing me to see her to the fullest. From a mere glance, it was obvious she was aroused too.

With a final grunt, Naomi pulled herself onto the round table desk. This old desk was used to store notebooks and water glasses during lengthy conferences and boring meetings, but I'd say that it looked way better with my naked boss on. Unlike the cold emotionless desk, Naomi appeared confused and embarrassed. It's okay, I was only getting started.

I commanded her to turn towards the window and spread her knees wide apart. Still crawling, she followed my orders and arched backward, grabbing her ankles with both hands. She had no option but to close her eyes or stare straight into the blinding light of a lamp.

Now, was it a sight to behold! I circled around, taking my time. Down below there was a crowded street. Our colleagues, office visitors, and random passersby were all coming and going on their daily duties. I knew that office windows were reflective from the outside, and even window cleaners would hard time seeing inside of just another window on a soulless building of glass and concrete, but it didn't matter to Naomi. She felt exposed, defenseless, and completely at my mercy.

And she loved it. I hadn't done anything, and she was already panting for breath and biting her lower lip. Her pussy got pink, contrasting with her ebony skin, and it was glistening and dripping wetness. And being fully on display - she had no way to hide, or to pretend it wasn't her either.

***

I moved one of the chairs, to sit down right in front of her.

"It seems I have a high-end 'Property', your body is absolutely stunning. But tell me, why do you need to be disciplined?"

Naomi opened her eyes in surprise, but then squinted at a lamp and closed again.

"Uhm... I mean... I lack discipline?"

"Those were my words."

"A-and, I'm a massive bitch, and a walking mess?"

"Naomi look at me."

She tried to turn her head at me, which from that pose gave her a double chin (would give anyone), so I just told her to kneel on all fours instead. She happily readjusted, putting her naked butt up towards the door, as she crawled before me on a desk.

"I don't need to repeat - and misinterpret - my words. I want to hear your own reasoning. Why. do. you. need. to be disciplined?"

Her eyes nervously jumped between me and the floor carpet.

"I don't... I mean... Ah, what's the point? You already know that don't you?" she glanced at me with the face of a diver, who finally decided to jump into the darkest parts of cold water. "I'm just an impostor sitting in a place I don't belong, I mean I have all the diplomas, and certificates, and people come up to me with all their questions, and I just don't care, I can't care! because deep down all I want is to belong to somebody!" she spoke quickly now, words flowing freely and she barely managed to catch up to them with her breath.

"I mean, all I want is for someone to tell me what to do, to order me around, to take and use me as they please! I'm tired of having to think out to decide all the time..." she paused, breathing deeply.

Naomi turned away and reached to wipe a bead of sweat off her forehead.

"And then you showed up, you tall know-it-all blue-eyed stud, and the hell was I supposed to do? Sometimes I felt like you can see right through me, and sometimes that you hate my guts, and I just, I mean, I'm your manager, but I wanted to keep close by, but sometimes you made me feel like I'm just a dumb little black"

***

"That will be enough," I said sometime later. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You just need a bit of help. And for starters, I will give you a very simple task - hold this leash for me, will you?"

She nods often, looking me in the eyes, as she bites on a leash. I've made sure she holds it firmly before letting go.

"Don't let it fall no matter what, you got it?"

Truth be told, I may have made it to keep her from talking anymore.

If I were to spend a whole day gathering my most offensive and insulting thoughts, I still wouldn't be able to come up with half of what Naomi blurted out unprompted. Just what exactly has been going on in this woman's head?

I used to worry about what would happen if she did not submit. I was really worried about not living up to her expectations now that she did, and what would happen then. Well, no way but forward!

"I am going to give you t... fifteen slaps. Hold tight."

Unlike me, Naomi seemed relieved and happy. Maybe that's what she really needed - to open up, to get things off her chest, to find someone who wouldn't judge her?

Come to think of it... This pale office life of fake politeness and non-commitment might have been the worst kind of torture to a girl who has such dark desires.

Naomi gleefully wiggled her ass in anticipation. Can't fail my boss now, can I?

***

I gently traced my fingers on her naked back, causing Naomi to shimmer and get goosebumps. My hand slid at her right butt cheek, and I gently caressed it before giving a good squeeze. Oh my, she really has firm, trained buttocks.

Like a cat Naomi proudly stretched out, giving me the best access. I gave in to temptation, grabbed her other cheek, and spent the next few moments rubbing and squeezing her bubbly ass. Her deepened breathing told me that she was just as much into it as I was.

I landed my first smack on her left cheek the moment she relaxed forcing a surprised, if muffled, yelp out of her. A second, more powerful slap went on the right buttock, to which Naomi sharply inhaled. But now the left one was missing out again - I tried to give it the proper attention, but failed. My hand came at an awkward angle, Naomi wasn't even shaken, and instead, she wiggled her ass again, as if teasing me.

Oh, is this how she wants to go?!

This time I aimed more carefully. After all, my boss is expecting a solid performance! I stepped back swinging wide, and my hand came down delivering The Spank worthy of the Lord himself - impact so strong, it sent waves rippling even across Naomi's toned body, the clapping sound so loud it echoed over the room.

"U-U-UGHM!!!" cried Naomi. Her teeth chewed into the leash, tears running down her face.

Yeah, I might have overdone this one. Had I slapped any stronger - the small woman would have been sent flying from the table.

I paused, waiting for her. Naomi sniffled through her nose, will she spit out the leash and call it quits now?

Once again, I underestimated her. In a few deep breaths, Naomi regained her composure. She changed pose, spread her knees further apart, shifted her weight from palms onto elbows, and pushed her forehead against the table. Her booty got even more exposed, the dark ring of her anus shamelessly available for my sight, but her position got sturdier.

A confident "M-hmp!" from her sounded like a go-ahead.

"Now, that's the spirit!" I commented and heard a muffled chuckle in response.

That was four. Eleven more spanks to go!

***

With Naomi holding firm, I managed to catch the beat too. Swing - aim - spank, then change onto the other cheek.

Naomi carried well, she moaned and grunted at my spanks, but the leash stayed firm in her mouth. I saw beads of sweat dripping on her back. Another interesting discovery is that her ebony skin doesn't get pink (or red) from the spanking - instead, it gets darker. I never even thought about it.

Upon delivering a tenth spank, a sharp pain shot through my forearm. Ouch! Who knew that even spanking someone should take practice? Or I need to get checked for carpal syndrome with all the sitting at a computer that I do. Either way, I was the one who set the threshold, so I carried through, even if a bit lighter.

"Fourteen... a-a-and fifteen!" last hit wasn't as precise, it landed between her cheeks at her pussy, forcing a surprised yelp followed by a moan. She truly was soaking wet, it wasn't my imagination.

Silence fell, interrupted only by Naomi's tired breathing, and her working laptop spinning fans just to switch from sleep into hibernate mode.

I circled back to the front while Naomi kept kneeling, letting fanned air cool her heated-up body. Even her curly hair got messed up with sweat. I caressed gently her face until she raised her head to look back at me and show that she still held onto the leash like I'd ordered too.

I tenderly pulled on the leash, until she unclenched her jaw and let go of it. The leather on a leash got all slobbery around the place marked by her teeth, a bead of saliva stretched from it to her lips. I gently traced my finger over her lips wiping her up, then caressed her cheek. Tired but proud Naomi looked up at me leaning closer to the touch.

***

"You did well... for my property." She smiled. "It would be a time for a treat... if only... hmm..."

"What is it, master?"

"Tell me. How late were you today?"

"Oh... Forgive me, master, I... I've made you wait... for... five minutes?"

"That is correct," I grabbed the rope I prepared earlier - with a different purpose in mind. "You've made me wait for a whole five minutes!"

The rope was too soft, hitting with it would do no damage, unless...

"Looks like we'll have to start with a time management lesson right away!" I've dipped coil ends into the water, then tried it against my own forearm. My improp whip cut the air with a whooshing sound, before leaving a burning sensation on my skin. Ouch. Yep, that should do it!

Naomi gulped nervously.

"Master, I'm so sorry, I didn't..."

"Five spanks. For five minutes you've made me wait. And a 'thank you' for helping you with your planning."

"But it's not even on me! The meeting, it dragged, and then..."

"Take charge! Be a leader! We are here to help you improve yourself are we not?"

"Yes, Master," Naomi sighed, "I understand."

"And?"

"And I thank you for helping me."

"And?"

"Thank you for spanking me and teaching me how to behave, Master."

"That's better! Now, get ready!"

I planned to use the rope for bondage and even learned a few simple harness techniques, but now I wasn't so sure I'd be able to get them right and not embarrass myself. Besides - there was something oddly satisfying about spanking your own boss right in the middle of the office in broad daylight, and I wanted to explore this feeling more!

Naomi gasped when the first blow landed on her shoulders, leaving vertical marks on her black skin. A second blow at the end of a rib cage forced her to yelp, one more at obliques - to scream.

The last two strikes I reserved for her already abused bottom, I was curious how badly she would take it. Naomi cried at the fourth one. The final sent her to collapse whimpering.

Somehow, despite all this, I felt sorry for her.

"There, that's it, you did good, girl."

"Am I... a proper... black slave now?" she asked in between whimpers.

I admired my work on her abused body. Vertical lines neck to bottom, what does this remind me of?

"I would say you look... more like a tigress now!"

"Rawr..." Naomi joked, then contemplated for a moment. "No, I like that..." she said quietly while carefully pulling up. "I'm a fierce tigress! Who happened to get caught and collared by a cunning white man. Will you teach me how to perform?" there, her gleeful self returned.

"At this circus that we call our office? Oh, I'm gonna teach you way more than that!" I pat and ruffled her hair, "But, for today I think you deserve a little treat!"

***

I ordered Naomi to turn around for a change so that she would face the door while turning her back towards me (and the window). To say she was aroused would be an understatement. She stayed wet throughout the whole encounter, but now her pussy got even more swell, as she anticipated her "treat". She couldn't know what I had in mind but spread her knees and arched her back regardless, without even being asked to do so.

"I said I'm not going to touch you without permission..."

"Oh, Master, you can do..."

"Do not interrupt me!" I slapped her once, just to remind her place, "but you may help yourself if you want to."

With that, I've stretched my arm and placed it right beneath her soaking pussy. Just close enough to feel her warmth, but not close enough to actually touch her. After all, I'm not some creep who's gonna harass his female boss by grabbing her pussy. If she wants to - she'll have to do it herself.

Naomi paused for a brief moment. Yet another puzzle to solve, while her horny mind and body desperately cried out for release.

Then, with a deep primal moan, she dived deep, rubbing her vagina against my palm. She went back and, oh my, I've never seen a woman this wet before! Her juices coated my wrist in just one go, even my shirt and blazer got soaked.

Naomi started thrusting her hips, humping the air and forcibly rubbing herself onto my fingers. Her moans sounded like cries, she stopped caring if she was heard at this point she wouldn't care if our whole team and higher-ups would be her watching.

Out of mischief, I moved my thumb, so it would point at the anus. Now, if she moves too far back, she might...

Naomi didn't care about that either, she impaled herself on my thumb and continued humping. Her moans got really loud, her body trembling, as she approached orgasm.

Whoops! On her next thrust I "accidentally" let my hand slip out and fall below. Naomi screamed in frustration, an unintelligible scream, as she missed my fingers and humped cold air with nothing to feel on her needy cunt. She spread her legs further, and sank deeper, just to touch my hand again... which I allowed.

Now Naomi was practically twerking, her booty shaking as she rubbed her slit against my palm in quick short motions. Naomi panted hard. This time she would approach orgasm even faster, had I allowed it. But again - I was in control, and teasing her was way too much fun. Before another thrust that could finally send her over the edge, I withdrew my hand. The frustrated roar of my petite black colleague could truly scare the fiercest of tigers!

"M-master, please! Please, just fuck me with your big cock already! Please, I be-aaaagh!" she screamed in pain as I slapped her ass with all my might.

***

I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her head towards my face.

"M-master? I'm sorry?"

"Just so we are. Absolutely. Clear!" I said, enraged, "I am not looking for some kinky workplace affair!" Naomi's eyes went wider, as I pulled her face closer. "We are! Here! To discipline you! To put you in your place! And to teach you to be a better person!"

"U-understood, Master..."

I don't know where my outburst came from. No wait, I do. Throughout all this, I stayed rock-hard in my pants. I wanted to free my cock, and to drive it deep into her - doesn't even matter where. I wanted to throat fuck her while grabbing her by the hair just as much as I'd love to ravage her delicate pussy, or bury my cock deep into her cute ass.

But this is what Naomi wanted! Maybe I sound ridiculous, but I was not gonna give it to her - not that easily. Otherwise, it will be her who controls me - even if this control would come from below! And this is not what I'm here for, I am in charge, and I will decide if and when she deserves to take my cock.

Naomi still looked into my eyes, afraid to even breathe too hard. Ah, what the hell. I eased my grip on her collar, letting her sit back at the desk. With my other hand, I've reached across her body, down between her legs. Like before, I've positioned my hand at her cunt. Naomi resumed humping my fingers almost on a reflex, her body moved on its own, as her confused horny mind has wandered way too far away.

"If you want to see my cock again..."

Naomi picked up her pace, frequent moans escaping her lips.

"...You will have to work way, way more harder than this..."

She practically laid her whole naked body on my hand - from her hard tits to her drenching pussy.

"...And only when you are properly trained..."

I pulled her closer by the collar and looked deep into her eyes.

"...Only then will I make you mine..."

Naomi moaned louder with her lips mere inches away from mine, as she humped my palm with all her force.

"...And if you agree - you have..."

Her eyes rolled up as I finally pressed my fingers tight at her clitoris.

"...My permission..."

I started circling my fingers, sending her over the point of no return.

"...To cum!"

Naomi screamed, then screamed again. Her whole body shook to the core, from the head to the curled-up toes she was hit with the strongest orgasm of her life. She wrapped herself at my arm, before collapsing to the desk and dragging me after. Her screams turned into moans, before finally descending into heavy breathing.