She Helps Daughter and Son-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers

Dani tried to say "No," but it came out as a gobbled gasp as Wes carried his slow downward motion deeper into Dani's throat. She gripped the side of Wes's hips to try and prevent further penetration but Amy held her firmly and murmured, "Enjoy it, mum. I love you."

In Dani's mind came the image from 6 months ago when he'd shown her how to take it deep to the back of the throat. She breathed through her nose, relaxed, didn't fight it. His cock felt bigger than last time. Her lips tasted the pre-cum, slightly salty. She looked up at him and opened her mouth wider to let him in further, to the back. His bulbous head was definitely bigger than her hubby. She opened some more as Wes gently pushed in to touch the back of her tongue. Wes started to fuck and said, "Danielle is a naughty girl, isn't she?"

Amy kissed her mother's ear and whispered, "Mummy wants her son-in-law, does she?"

Dani tried to shake her head to stop it but heard Wes say he was about to come. Just then he erupted a jet of spunk which squirted down Dani's throat and Amy pulled him out to take the next ejaculation into her own mouth, which he did. Amy gagged and then laughed as she hugged her mum. Dani laughed in relief having swallowed and couldn't believe what had just happened. She felt shocked at tasting her daughter's pussy juice, the wet nectar off his cock, which had just fucked Amy. This madness had to stop, thought Dani.

Amy kissed her and talked how different she felt by having another woman there - her first experience in bi - and how much she wanted it. Dani felt Amy's hand under her back, her lacy bra became unclipped and Amy tore it away. Dani saw that her daughter was so keen to suck her mother's breasts that she reluctantly let it happen. It was more important, she reckoned, to have Amy try out her fantasy and, by doing it, improve her sex life. She stroked Amy's head and enjoyed the several minutes of attention given to Dani's nipples. The gentle sucking, licking and pinching had Dani feeling sexy. Her daughter seemed so desperate that she let her take over, to dictate what would happen next.

Gradually, Amy got herself straddled over Dani, kneeling, her legs either side of Dani's hips. Amy kissed her mother on the lips, Dani responded.

"Touch me," murmured Amy.

"Where, darling?"

"My pussy. I need to be touched there ... by a woman ... please."

Dani brought her hands along the outside of Amy's hips and around the back, to feel her way across Amy's bum to between her legs. Dani began to experience some erotic feelings, a pleasure in helping her daughter, as well as the taboo of sex between them. Her fingers swept across Amy's pussy and Dani was surprised at the extent of the love juice seeping down Amy's inside legs. Amy asked her to press her fingers inside which Dani did. It was clear that Amy was fully turned on as she kissed her mother's forehead and ran her hands through Dani's hair.

Amy shifted her hips up, her knees either side trapped Dani's arms so that they were at her side. Amy lowered herself gently over Dani's mouth. At first, Dani didn't see it but in no time her face was covered by Amy's groin and Dani's head was held by Amy's grip on her mother's head. Amy's musk was the first time Dani had smelt another woman, liquid seeped from Amy's pussy and her hips flattened out to bring her pussy down perfectly over Dani's lips. Dani was unable to move. She could hear Amy moaning loudly and calling out, "Mummy, mummy, mummy."

Amy's hips began to rock backwards and forwards, from Dani's chin to her nose, sometimes settling for a moment over Dani's mouth to press down, to invite her mother's tongue to explore her pussy lips, to explore the inside of her pussy, to lick, suck, swallow the juices coming out from Amy and trickling down the throat of Dani.

At first, Dani wasn't aware of her own legs being spread apart. A cushion was placed under her buttocks, her see-through white lace panties would have given the perfect view of her narrow bush. She knew it must be Wes, his fingers swirling around her clit through the lace fabric. She couldn't say or do anything as her mind filled with images of their previous night together, his cock, the length, with which he fucked her bare. She wanted to resist but couldn't call out, "Not now, not in front of your wife." Instead, she heard her panties being ripped at the gusset, could feel his fingers prise the lace apart which made her body shudder.

Above her, Amy cooed, a soft gentle voice, "Wes told us his fantasy." Amy swiped her pussy along the length of Dani's face. She cooed again, "He wants an older woman. Are you ok, mum? He's good." Amy pressed her clit into Dani's lips preventing any reply.

Sometimes, Dani had thought of Wes's cock penetrating her while her hubby made love in his usual way. The cock easing into her now, past her pussy lips was bigger than hubby, and Wes seemed bigger than 6 months ago. As Dani gasped, she opened her mouth wider and Amy pressed her clit harder. The same soft voice from Amy, "Wes says he wants you bare ... is that ok?" Amy paused as she pushed and slid along Dani's face quicker. "We'll have to tell dad who's child it is if you become pregnant."

As Wes fucked into a rhythm, Dani couldn't make sense of the jumble of messages and implications of being in a threesome. Her daughter and her son-in-law were fucking her, pregnancy was possible - but her basic sexual desires were overtaking her. Wes speeded up. Amy too had started to move her hips faster, her juices flowing more now, spreading all over Dani's face. The lower half of Dani's body started to receive a pounding, her hips were raised by Wes, his cock all the way in, his bulbous head touching Dani's cervix, his heavy balls slapping against her bum hole. She screamed with desire, the hot air blown out from Dani's lungs pushed up into Amy's pussy which seemed to set Amy off on her own long orgasm. "Oh mum," she called. "Fuck, I can't stop." Amy became more vigorous in her hip movements. Amy called out - yelled to the room, "Sorry, mum, I'm going to come all over you. Love you, mum."

Amy squirted which set up a slapping noise all over Dani's face, and still, Amy shouted for more.

Dani's own spasm was starting, she squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock, and then she started coming. This drove Wes even harder, a shout from him and Dani could feel the expansion of his bare cock and knew he was emptying his balls into her.

The sex from Wes seemed to spur Amy onto another climax, a gush of liquid enveloped over Dani. Past caring, Dani's climax was travelling around her body, love juice flowed from her pussy to cover his cock to soak his groin, the slapping of liquid audible for everyone to hear. Wes sensed she had more to go and continued fucking Dani until her climax had run its course.

Amy too had stopped and gingerly came off her mother's face. She grabbed a cloth to wipe Dani's face, mouth and ears and found some water to give her. Amy couldn't stop apologising. "I couldn't help it, mum. Please forgive me."

They lay together, stretched along the sofa with their faces touching each other, murmuring how they felt. Amy asked her mother, "Will you do this again, for me, for Wes too?"

Dani was still in denial at her own enjoyment. "If you think it really does help your marriage, then I guess I'll have to think about it." Her body still trembled from being fucked by both of them. The taboo of doing this again was too much to take in right now. Besides, it's possible she might get pregnant and her hubby always wore condoms. Dani resolved that she mustn't do this again.

***

Author's note: The meeting between Dani and Wes 6 months ago is in the story titled, She Helps Her Son-in-Law.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
882 Followers
12