She Helps with Daughter's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

Dani obeyed. She relished that Wes was in complete control. The thought of tasting herself, tangier than Amy, pushed her to want more. As she lay across the bed, Dani knew it must be her daughter that had spread her legs and was gliding her fingers from her clit and down into her pussy. It couldn't be helped but Dani's hips bucked as Amy used her mouth to draw her mother's clit out and let her tongue swirl around Dani's swollen bud.

Wes let his cock come out of Dani's mouth. He said, "We talk about this, Danielle. Our fantasies with you. I'm going to make love to you again, to shoot my sperm deep inside you, to make you mine."

Dani couldn't think of the right words and gasped, "Yes ... I want that." Her surrender came as a shock. The sucking from Amy had set Dani off for another orgasm and she couldn't believe how quickly she was coming. Wes held her shoulders down and Amy tightened her grip around her hips as Dani screamed her ecstasy. Weak from the pleasure coursing through her body, Dani was manoeuvred by the others to lie on the bed in a 69 position on top of Amy. In no time, Dani began kissing Amy's belly-button and caressing the top of her hips. Under her, she felt Amy's hands stroking Dani's bottom and Amy's tongue probing between her legs. For the first time, Dani understood the attraction of sharing sex with another woman and touching her intimately. All Dani's senses were heightened to what Amy was doing to her mother and they gently explored each other's pussies.

Then, Wes knelt behind Dani, between her legs, making sure his knees were positioned either side of Amy's upturned head. Unbelievable pleasure flooded Dani as Amy continued to lick her pussy while Wes's large erect cock, 2 inches from Amy's nose, pushed through Dani's folds of wet pussy. Together, both Amy and Wes, moved his cock back and forth, the slick squishing sound loud in the hut. Dani could even feel Amy's fingers directing Wes's cock, sometimes masturbating it, sometimes masturbating Dani's clit and sometimes pushing his cock head into Dani's pussy opening. Dani couldn't help herself move her hips back against the small exploratory thrusts from his cock.

From his position behind her, Wes caressed his hands along Dani's back, along her ribs and back to her bottom. He spoke in a lower tone, "We play our fantasies, Danielle, each time we make love ... your daughter and I. We dream of how we would involve you, with Amy wanting to experience another woman without embarrassment ... and me wanting to fuck you. We need you, Danielle, our saviour." He paused while Amy held Dani's pussy lips wider and Wes slid his cock into Dani's pussy. "We've dreamed of us three like this, giving each other pleasure, pushing the boundaries. Give all the attention to Amy now and get her ready for orgasm."

With her mind reeling, Dani continued to fuck Amy's pussy with her fingers and used one thumb to push alongside Amy's swollen clit while her other hand stroked Amy's bum.

"Can you feel my balls, Danielle?" said Wes in a husky voice.

Each time Wes thrust, Dani felt the hairs of his balls contact her clit. And the harder the thrusts became the more his balls slapped against Dani. She couldn't process it all because either Wes or Amy were using Dani's sex juice to rub into her anus, fingers and thumbs squeezing into her puckered hole as Dani got nearer to full orgasm.

"Yes, I can feel your balls. Fuck me, Wes."

"Is this better than your hubby?"

"Yes. Bigger, I feel your full length, take me ... make me yours." She couldn't believe she was saying these things, except she wanted Wes and Amy so badly.

"Listen, Danielle. You're going to have our baby. I'm bare inside you. This means you'll live with us." His words sounded so good as Wes thrust his cock deeper with every push. She felt her bum hole opening up as they masturbated her there. Dani began to moan, "I want to be part of you ... both of you ... permanently. Oh my God. I feel my cervix opening for you."

As Dani lay in the 69 position, on top, Amy's pussy started to pulse juices across her fingers as Dani speeded up the masturbation of her daughter. Dani could tell Amy had begun her journey through orgasm. The smell and taste felt so erotic.

Wes cried out, "I'm close. Promise us, Danielle, you'll always come to us, to our bed, to make love with us. Promise."

Dani choked back tears because she wanted this so much. "Yes. Make me yours to do as you want. I'll do anything you want." Her orgasm began, the tide of feeling building inside her, her guts clenching with every thrust from Wes, her lover. And their fingers pushing deeper into her ass, in and out, making her angle her hips up to allow even better penetration. The orgasm grew, sweeping up into her nipples which were now brushing against Amy's tummy,

Dani whimpered in ecstasy as she moved her concentration to her daughter's pussy. She pushed her mouth hard into Amy's clit, swollen with erotic sex, and thrust her nose into the wet lips of Amy's pussy. Desperate to give her daughter the best fucking possible, Dani used her thumb to squeeze into the puckered hole already lubricated by Amy's juices and to go deeper, to her knuckle, quickly masturbating her.

While Wes fucked Dani from behind, his pace increasing, Dani held down Amy's hips which were now bucking frantically off the bed. Amy was going through her own orgasm, her pussy squelching out more liquid as her mother frigged her rapidly, and Amy moaning, "Oh fuck yes, mummy, don't stop. Finish me I'm coming, fuuuck."

Wes stretched his hand over Dani's back to hold her still. She relished the expansion of his cock, the widening of his girth, a prelude to his ejaculation. She desperately wanted him to come inside her, to own her, to have Wes need her and to do whatever he wished. Dani wanted to be enslaved. At the same time she held the image of Amy's upturned face directly below Dani's groin, the picture she must be seeing, 2 inches from her nose, of her husband's cock thrusting powerfully in and out of her mother. Dani knew she'd hold this in her mind for a long time.

He gasped, "You're going to take my spunk, my sperm to make you pregnant ... because," he paused as he began to spurt, "because I want you living with us, the three of us, making love."

Dani heard his beautiful words and managed to say it, "Yes, fuck me bare, no protection ever. I'm yours." She couldn't say anything else as her climax reached its peak and then she felt Wes erupt his sperm into her, his balls slapping into her clit, Amy's thumb also on her mother's clit sliding around and over Dani's enlarged engorged bud, and fingers fucking her bum. Some embarrassment came over her as she heard the slapping noise of her love juices squirting into Wes's groin, and she knew that poor Amy underneath would be splashed with it over her face. Exhaustion from the sensations overtook her, she lost the strength to hold her bum up for Wes, although his hands now held her in position.

His climax was finishing with aftershocks cascading through his cock. Dani could feel his trembling from the last few thrusts he made into her before he slowly withdrew. Dani collapsed. The others got her comfortable, a towel was carefully wiped across her face, hands cuddled her as she lay in the middle between Amy and Wes.

Dani couldn't help saying, "If I'm pregnant I'll tell dad and I'll come and live with you."

"Will you live with us anyway even if you're not pregnant?" said Amy, "The three of us. There would be times you and I could be alone having sex. Other times, I would be okay to let you and Wes be together ... I know you want him."

Dani nodded.

***

Author's note: You could read how Dani initially experienced Wes after her car broke down a few months ago. See the story, She Helps Her Son-in-Law.

Then, Dani helps Wes and Amy for the first time. See the story, She Helps Daughter and Son-in-Law.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12