She is as Horny as I am Ch. 07

Story Info
Angie continues to bring friends into the family circle.
8.7k words
4.65
15.4k
21

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers

Note: Here is the next installment of this series. Like all series, it helps to read from the beginning. Sorry that the first few chapters sucked, but I've tried to do better.

*****

Angie and Kelli got in the car, and Angie decided to come clean about everything. She and her mom really hit it off with Kelli, and it would make it so much easier if they didn't have to pretend.

"Just so you know, that really was my mom. I hope you aren't too freaked and don't hate me now."

"You're kidding! And was that really your dad?"

"No, he is just a guy from the restaurant. You've seen him there before and I've been fucking him since I started working there. But I invited mom to play with him and me too, and then you got involved unexpectedly. But it was fun."

"And you and your mom don't feel weird about this? How long has this been going on?"

"A few weeks. And I might as well tell you everything while I'm at it. My older brother is involved too, along with one of his friends, but no one else knows except for you, not even John. I like you a lot and didn't want to hide it. I want to keep meeting you."

Kelli smiled, and said, "I want to keep meeting you too. And as weird as it is, I'm kind of relieved because now I have no reason to feel jealous of her."

"Good, because you have to accept the whole package. First, I'm horny all the time just like my mom and brother, and we aren't giving up the convenience of taking care of each other whenever we feel like it. Second, now that you know everything, you can come over and play whenever you want. Sound good?"

"It sounds perfect. This is going to turn into the best summer ever. And don't worry, I'm not going to fall in love with you or anything, but I do like you a lot."

"It's settled then. I'm going home and I'm going to order some toys for you, and I just might wake up my brother too. I'll think about you while he's doing me though, ok?"

After getting home from the hotel, Angie went online and ordered a few things to play with. She knew that Kelli would be demanding when it came to cocks, so she ordered a strap-on with a couple of different dildos that could hook up to it. She also ordered a huge dildo for Kelli to play with, knowing her pussy would be able to take it. She sent the order in and realized she was horny again and slipped into Josh's room and woke him...

Two days later the package arrived and she spread the items out on the kitchen table. She laughed to herself, because she knew that would never happen at other households, but she wanted to check out everything before meeting up with Kelli the next day at her house, and make sure they were set for a good time. She had ordered two regular sized dildos for the strap-on, one big oversized dildo for Kelli, the strap-on harness, and lube. She looked at the big dildo and regretted buying it, because it looked way too big even for Kelli. After a few minutes, she managed to adjust the strap-on properly, and slipped one of the regular dildos into place. She spread a bit of lube on it and started to slide her hand over the cock sticking out in front of her, imagining this must be how guys feel when they jack off. She texted her mom and told her the toys came, and moved to the living room and waited for her.

Sitting on the sofa, she continued to stroke herself, and found it to be amazingly erotic. She took the other dildo and massaged her pussy, and just moved her hips forward and back as she continued to stroke, and realized she couldn't wait to go to the theater again and let people watch her do this. Finally she heard the door open to the kitchen and she called out to her mom.

"Hey mom, I'm in here. Come in and check it out!"

Marie walked in to see her naked daughter stroking the fake cock sticking up from her lap.

"Well, it didn't take you long to try it on."

"I wanted to be ready for you when you got home. Hop on and see how it works! You know you want to."

Marie pulled the dress over her head and stood there in a sexy bra and garters and no panties. She had started dressing sexy underneath every day once she saw how great it made her feel.

Angie continued to stroke her cock, and said, "Play with your pussy and get it nice and wet while I watch and jack off." She was really getting into the roleplay of being the guy.

Marie spread her feet apart so Angie could see her engorged pussy lips. Angie loved how she had a full bush but kept the lips shaved so she could almost she her wetness in the light. "You know it doesn't take me any time at all to get wet. You just want to watched me do this."

Marie slid her fingers through her pussy and then brought them to her lips and licked them off. She stepped forward and straddled Angie, and aligned her pussy with the fake cock below her. Angie then reached around and grabbed her butt and guided her downwards just like Josh does to her. Although the dildo was bigger than either Josh or Chris' cocks, Marie didn't hesitate to let her body slide down tight against Angie's lap and take the whole thing at once.

"Oh my God, this feels so good! I think Josh is going to be jealous!"

"I doubt it. It's every guy's fantasy to watch two women with a strap-on. We'll find out later when Josh gets home before I have to leave for work. In the meantime, let's have fun."

Marie started humping the dildo, and realized how different it felt. It was much harder than a cock would be, and it rubbed hard against her clit each time she moved in and out. It might even be too intense, but she was thinking this would be a great backup plan when a real dick wasn't to be had.

"This is amazing, Mom! I love how your boobs bounce up and down. I never noticed that before when you rode Josh. Can we try the missionary position too?"

Marie quickly moved off the dildo and laid down on the sofa, and Angie climbed above her just as Josh had done to her so many times. She wasn't used to the angle, but after a couple of attempts the dildo finally slipped into her mom and she continued her thrusts. Not sure if she was doing it right, she asked her mom if it felt ok.

Marie, panting, said, "It's ok, but lift your hips a little bit when you slide in, like you are making the cock slide against my clit. Guys are used to having a cock and know that already."

Angie did as she was told and within a minute her mom was cumming, shaking her head back and forth as Angie pumped the fake cock into her pussy. She was really beginning to appreciate the male perspective of fucking.

Angie sat back, wet with sweat, and exclaimed, "I didn't know it was so much work to be a guy. We just get to sit back and let them do the work most of the time! How did it feel?"

Breathing heavily, Marie said, "It felt amazing. I wouldn't want it that intense all the time, but I think we're going to keep this thing pretty busy."

"Well, I'm taking it over to Kelli's tomorrow and was planning on leaving it there, but we can order another one. But now you put it on and do me next."

After Marie had got it properly adjusted, Angie got on her hands and knees and her mom knelt down behind her and got ready to take her from behind. She was now getting the same view that a guy gets in this position, and marveled at how swollen the flaps of Angie's pussy looked as she slid the tip of the dildo along the entrance of her pussy.

"Just give it to me Mom, I've been playing with myself for an hour."

Marie slid it in to the hilt, and Angie groaned. Marie slid it back out slowly, and then entered her again, watching at how Angie's pussy lips squeezed tight around the cock.

"Mom, you're right, this is amazing. Why didn't we think if this before? Just keep doing what you're doing."

Marie settled into a rhythm, and as Angie was getting close, she heard the kitchen door open and saw Josh enter the room. Marie slowed her pace so Angie wouldn't cum yet.

"I see the package arrived. Having fun?"

"I see your package arrived too. Going to join us?"

Josh had already removed his clothes and was stroking his cock. He looked at them and decided to straddle Angie's back and face his mom and let her suck his cock. It took a minute or so, but soon Marie had coordinated the thrusts into Angie's pussy with sucking Josh's cock. But before Josh could finish, Angie gave the signs that she was ready to cum.

"Do it harder and faster! I'm ready!"

Josh stepped away and watched as his mom grabbed Angie's butt and increased her tempo. Soon, Angie's body went rigid as she pushed her face into the carpet below her and pushed her ass high to meet her mom's thrusts. She then pulled forward and let the dildo slide out of her pussy.

"Oh my God, I see what you mean about being intense! That was almost too much!"

Marie looked at Josh and smiled, "You know, Angie already tried this on me, so if you want you could suck it and taste two pussies at once. What do you think?"

"Thanks, but I'm not going to suck a dildo. And I'm not going to do anything else with it either."

"Ok, suit yourself. But I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this." With that, Angie knelt forward and took the dildo in her mouth and tasted her pussy. Josh loved the site in front of him and told her to keep going just like that and he'd jack off on her face. In a couple of minutes, Josh told her to get ready and he let the first stream shoot across her face, and then Angie held up the dildo so it would catch the next shot, and then she engulfed it so she could taste her brother's cum on it while he squeezed the remaining cum from his cock onto her cheeks.

Josh saw that Angie still continued to suck the dildo and said, "With that thing around, I don't think you're going to need me anymore."

"Oh, stop being such a baby. Yes, we'll still need you, and I'm taking it over to Kelli's tomorrow anyway. We're just trying it out. And, you did seem to like watching even if you are jealous."

"Oh yeah, that was pretty hot. And speaking of Kelli, when do I get to meet her? Do you think she would be into me?"

Angie told him to hold that thought and went into the kitchen and got the huge dildo she had ordered for Kelli, and said, "She's into guys with cocks like this. Think you can handle her?"

"Very funny. What does she look like? Is she hot? Big tits?"

"Yes, she's tall, long auburn hair, green eyes, huge tits and a pussy that is always begging for more. And I told her you look like Brad Pitt."

"Can't you be serious for once? I was just asking."

"Kelli is really cool, and she's cute and funny too. If you play your cards right, she might be into you, ok? I'll talk to her about it later, but now I have to go to work."

That evening, Angie told Kelli that the toys had come, and that she could bring them over to her house the next day and they could play around a little. Kelli said she has a sister, but that she always leaves during the day to do stuff, so they would have the house to themselves. So, it was all set that Angie would stop over the next day around ten.

Just as planned, the next morning Angie arrived at Kelli's house and knocked. Expecting Kelli, she was surprised when another girl answered the door. She was taller than Kelli, but just as thin and with a more boyish figure. Kelli definitely got the better of her in the cute, round butt department even if this girl had slightly bigger boobs. She seemed to be a couple of years older than Kelli.

"Oh, hi, I'm Angie. I'm here to meet Kelli. You must be her sister?"

"Yes, I'm Stephanie. She's probably in the TV room. She told me a friend was coming over."

They walked through the house into the rec room, and Angie saw Kelli sprawled on the sofa. Angie was so glad that she decided at the last minute to put the sex toys in her school backpack before coming over instead of carrying them in an open bag.

"Hey Kelli, your friend is here. I'm going out for a while."

"Hey Angie, so cool you came over. Steph, this is Angie. We work together at the restaurant. We're just going to watch a couple of movies and hang out before we go to work later."

Stephanie gave Angie a closer look, and noticed how her shorts rode low on her hips and how her breasts pushed up against her t-shirt. She looked so much more feminine than either Kelli or herself.

Stephanie said to Angie, "Well, hopefully you can teach Kelli how to grow tits while you're here. She seemed to have flunked that class."

"What?? Look who's talking! Little miss B-cup thinks she's so hot. At least I have perky tits instead of droopy ones like you!"

"Well, Steve seems to like them just fine, thank you very much."

"Oh really? I don't think so. He fucks you from behind so he doesn't have to look at them!"

"What?? You don't know anything about what we do!"

"Yeah I do, I came home once and you had left your bedroom door open a little bit. Steve was behind you and you were biting the pillow. He was probably thinking of someone with big tits!"

"Well, as if you could attract anyone. You probably can't even get yourself off, although I know you spend a lot of time trying."

Stephanie turned towards Angie and continued.

"You can be sure if she gets in the shower first, there won't be any hot water left. Who knows what she does in there."

Angie wanted to ask her if she noticed if the shampoo bottle was slippery afterwards, but held back. Instead, she just said, "Well, a girl has to do what she has to do. I'm sure you relax in the shower too."

"Fair enough. Ok, I'm leaving. Steve and I are going to the movies, so I'll be gone a while. Nice to meet you Angie. You seem cool."

After Stephanie left, Kelli said you Angie, "Going to the movies is code for getting her brains fucked out. That's why she's so stupid."

"You two should try harder to get along. I never knew what it might feel like to have a sister until I met you, and I like it. And by the way, Stephanie practically ripped my clothes off with her eyes. Whether she admits it or not, she was into me." Angie placed her hands on Kelli's breasts and leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

"God Angie, I thought about this all morning. I didn't even masturbate because I wanted to save myself for you. Let's see what's in the backpack, unless you've worn them out already."

Angie pulled out the strap-on first, along with two different dildos that could be attached to it.

"Mom and I tried this stuff out. It took a little bit of practice, but it was really fun."

Next she took out the gigantic dildo that Kelli wanted.

"We didn't try this out. It was too scary. Are you sure you can take it? I know you have a big pussy, but even yours seems too small. Then again, maybe you get those big gallon jugs of shampoo from the dollar store and practice on those."

"Very funny. But we'll try this last after we're nice and wet. What else do you have?"

"I've got some lube, just in case. And here is a DVD that shows us how to use the strap-on."

Angie handed it to Kelli, who read it out loud.

"Lesbian Strap-On Adventures Vol 12. They really needed to make more than one volume?"

"Well, you know guys, they get bored easily. I watched it with mom once though, and it's pretty hot. Oh, and there are several girls in it that look like you. I'll see if you think the same thing."

"Oh great, there must be someone in it who's flat-chested."

"Come on, it will be fun. Here, put it in."

Kelli started the movie, and as the first scene got under way, Angie reached over to Kelli and pulled her shirt over her head. Kelli wasn't wearing a bra and her tits stood out at attention in their natural state.

"I think if more guys got to see your boobs, they would forget all about big tits." Angie leaned forward and took an entire breast in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the nipple.

Kelli pulled Angie's top off and reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. It fell off in front of her, and Angie's full breasts lit up as Kelli stared at them.

"Let's just feel each other up while we watch the first scene."

They cuddled close together and let their hands wander. On the screen, two women were making out by the pool. Kelli gently put her hands on Angie's face and pulled her mouth to hers until their tongues were entangled in a warm kiss.

"I'm so glad I met you, Angie. You are an incredible friend. By the way, I still can't believe that was your mom in the hotel with us the other night. You two are such perverts. But I'm also jealous that you can get off whenever you want. Even with your brother!"

"I like you too, Kelli. I never thought about playing with women before mom, and that is fun too, but you are amazing. And yes, our family is a bunch of perverts, but it's better than wasting time playing games and never getting off or risking finding some weirdo."

"So true. So, tell me what you and your mom did with this stuff yesterday. How did it go?"

"Well, we watched this movie just like we are doing now. We each took one of the dildos in our hands and played around with it. We pretended they were cocks and saw who could suck it the deepest, but she won by far. Before long we were rubbing them on each other's pussies, but without penetration. We just wanted to tease and get them slippery wet."

"That's so hot. Let's do that."

Angie handed Kelli a dildo and watched as she did her best in taking it down her throat, but she choked almost immediately.

"I think you are just too petite, Kelli, but that pussy of yours makes up for it. Just stick with what you're good at. Trust me, I don't mind being the one who has to suck cocks if we are together somewhere."

They leaned back and each of them let the dildo glide along the other's pussy without being too intense. They wanted this to last all afternoon.

On the screen, they saw one of the women get behind the other and start driving the dildo deep and hard. Kelli looked at Angie and said, "That's what I want you to do to me once we get going. Don't hold back at all."

"No problem at all. Just tell me when you're ready. I'll do anything you want."

"It isn't only about me. I'll do anything you want too. And I think I'll get started by tasting you."

Without saying a word, Kelli knelt down and let her tongue glide over Angie's clit, while Angie closed her eyes and started sucking the dildo that was on her pussy just moments ago. Although playing with Kelli was fun, she still fantasized about having a cock and thought about the time when Josh was fucking her while she sucked Chris' cock. She definitely had to introduce them to Kelli.

Kelli had examined her own pussy often in the mirror when she masturbated, and saw how much different Angie's pussy looked. She hoped she wasn't some freak, and Angie has reassured her that she wasn't. Her entire pussy swelled when she got excited and seemed huge, whereas only Angie's clit seemed to grow and protrude a little bit, so she concentrated on that and squeezed it between her lips to make Angie squirm.

"If you keep that up, I'm not going to last very long. Are you wet yet? Do you want me to take you?"

Kelli didn't say a word, and instead got on her hands and knees while Angie strapped the dildo on. She positioned herself behind Kelli and aligned the dildo with her gaping pussy. She knew it would offer no resistance, and slid it deep inside. Kelli gasped and clenched her fists and leaned forward on her elbows and told Kelli to go even deeper if she could.

Angie withdrew and entered her again, and Kelli moaned, "That's perfect. Take me just like that, don't stop."

Before long Angie was pounding her hard and Kelli was savoring every thrust and telling Angie not to stop. Because of this, they didn't even hear the front door open.

"Ahem. Well, who's the pillow-biter now?"

Angie spun around, yanking the dildo from Kelli's pussy. Kelli flopped down on her back with her legs apart and her swollen pussy lips flapping with obvious excitement. They both looked up at Stephanie who was standing there with her arms crossed and looking at them.

Ron888ca
Ron888ca
213 Followers