She is as Horny as I am Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh interrupted her and said, "No way, I love the way your pussy looks. And you're very feminine with your slender figure and tiny breasts and pretty eyes. Angie said you got a lot of attention at work, and I believe her."

"Ok, whatever. But as for my fantasy, my thing is big cocks. I haven't had a really big cock in real life, but I can't think of anything that would make me happier than waking up next to a guy with a big hard cock every morning and then climbing on it and riding him. But since the cock I have in mind would be one in a million, I'd have to find a guy that would go along with a little compromise. I'd have a collection of big dildos and he could watch me play with them or he could slide them in my pussy while I lay back. The thought of being stretched out like that and having him lick my clit at the same time makes me go wild! Oh, and he would have to be ok with my bi side. He can't be offended if he comes home and sees me in a 69 with a girl or playing with dildos together. I don't want a career and instead just want to stay home and be a housewife, and I would just lounge around in panties and a t-shirt all day. Hopefully there's a guy out there for me."

Josh just stared at her with his mouth hanging open, until finally he gathered his thoughts and said, "I'll marry you right now if you want."

Angie playfully slapped him, and said, "God, you're awful! On one hand you make puppy dog eyes to cute Stephanie and say you'll take her out on a date, and now you propose to the girl who wants to play with giant dildos all day. Why don't you just marry them both? I hope they fuck you until your cock falls off!"

"C'mon, you have to admit that her fantasy is hot. But I think they're both awesome."

"Ok, then show them how awesome you are. Steph, slide forward and open your legs, since Josh is sitting right there anyway. Once he gets a taste of you his cock will spring back to action."

Josh leaned forward and started kissing Stephanie on the inside of her thighs. He let his fingers swirl through the fine hairs of her pussy and she let out a soft gasp. Obviously Angie had been teaching him a few things about how to touch a woman.

His lips slid up towards her pussy, and he could see how wet she was. Without asking, he let his tongue slide along her pussy and he got his first taste of her.

Stephanie clawed at the sofa and moaned and closed her eyes as Josh teased her clit with his tongue. Angie looked at her mom, and motioned to her to move down in front of Kelli.

Marie slid out of her chair and knelt in front of Kelli and looked up at her and asked, "You mind?"

Kelli shook her head and Marie leaned forward and got to taste Kelli's pussy for the second time, and Kelli shuddered when she felt Marie's tongue glide over her clit. Angie looked back and forth at the overt sex taking place and placed her own hand on her pussy and began masturbating, using what remained of Josh's cum as lubricant.

Kelli whispered to Marie that she could be more aggressive if she wanted, so Marie slipped forward a little more and Kelli opened her legs up wide to give her full access. Kelli then guided Marie's hand to her pussy and told her to slide her fingers inside. Marie started with one finger, but Kelli became restless and whispered to her to use all four and push them in deep. Although Marie had been intimate with Kelli before, she still marveled at how such a tiny girl could stretch like this and enjoy it.

Meanwhile, Josh had become hard again and asked Stephanie if she wanted him to enter her. She said nothing, but slid forward as Angie had done earlier and let Josh guide himself inside her. At the same time she looked over at Marie and saw that her breasts had nearly fallen out of her bra as she was kneeling down over her sister. She had never been attracted to women before, but there was something about Marie and the way she was dressed.

Angie, always being the one in charge, evaluated the action around her and said, "Let's give Stephanie her wish. Josh, you two take the sofa and you get on top of her missionary style and make her happy. Kelli, I know what you want and I know Mom won't mind. Mom will lay down on the floor so you can straddle her and grind your pussy on her face. I'll moderate."

Everyone quickly got into position and the action continued. Josh was able to sense what Stephanie liked and she was soon moaning with each of his strokes. Marie grabbed Kelli's hips and pulled her pussy down hard on her face, lapping through her folds with her tongue. Kelli's nipples were hard as diamonds in response, and she closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the sensation.

Angie sat on the floor and gently ran her fingers through her mom's pussy. Marie squirmed, but still was able to concentrate on Kelli. Angie looked at them all and knew Kelli would be into this, but she was pleasantly surprised by how uninhibited Stephanie was. She saw a lot of fun in their future.

Kelli loved what Marie was doing with her mouth, but wanted more stimulation. She raised herself up on her knees and told Marie to put her fingers back in like before and use a fucking motion. Marie gathered her fingers together and slid them in part way and out again, but Kelli writhed and whispered "Deeper!"

Marie pushed deeper on the next thrust right down to the webbing of her thumb, and Kelli moaned.

"Yes, just like that! Don't worry, you won't hurt me, I love it! And twist your hand while you do that and push your thumb against my clit! Angie, suck my nipples!"

Stephanie was in her own element, and barely acknowledged what was going on. She moved her body to meet Josh's thrusts and wanted this to go on forever, but she knew she was getting close. Her old boyfriend would have been done by now.

"Josh, this feels so good. I'm jealous that Angie gets this whenever she wants. I hope this this isn't going to be the only time."

Josh got into a rhythm and moved his cock in response to her groans, and loved how her breasts bobbed back and forth. He looked over at Kelli's gyrations against his mom's hand and his cock swelled even more from the sight.

Josh asked Stephanie, "Are you getting close? I can cum anytime, but I want to make you feel good."

"I'm almost there, just keep doing what you're doing!"

"Where do you want me to cum? On your chest, your face, inside you, where?"

"Cum inside me! It's safe, and I want to feel you fill me."

With that, Stephanie started to convulse with her first orgasm and she dug her fingers into Josh's back. That was Josh's cue, and he came deep in her.

Angie was in the perfect position to see this, and said, "I hate to interrupt your passion, but Josh, do me one favor and keep your cock in her and hold the cum in. You know what I want."

Stephanie moaned, and said, "No problem with that. Josh, don't you dare pull your cock out. Just lay on top of me like this!"

With that, Kelli started her owned convulsions, and Angie quickly hopped up and placed her lips on one of her nipples and sucked hard, knowing that Kelli loved that. Kelli's hand was a blur as she finished herself off while squeezing her pussy around Marie's hand before finally falling to the floor in exhaustion.

Angie looked at the limp bodies around her and said, "Ok Stephanie, here's the deal. I said I had a cum fetish, and since you made Josh cum in you, you have to give me his cum now. That's the rule."

Angie laid on the floor and Josh pulled out of Stephanie. Stephanie slid off the sofa and knelt over Angie and let the first drops of cum drip on her face. Reaching up, Angie guided Steph down to her face and she got a full taste of the combined juices of the two. She ran her tongue through her pussy until Stephanie finally fell to the floor as exhausted as Kelli was.

"Wow, I can barely breath. And you do this every day? Josh, how many times can you do it?"

"Well, I was jacking off four or five times a day before, but that was spread out. In a single session like this I can manage three times. But I try not to cum too fast to make sure the girl has fun too."

"Ok, I'm used to Steve and he just pumps for a few minutes and pulls out and shoots and then leaves. He won't even go down on me after his cock has been in my pussy. At most he'll just use his fingers, but I could do that myself."

"Well, you know where we live now, so you're welcome anytime. Just let Angie and Mom know in advance so they don't wear me out first."

Angie spoke up next and said that Kelli is the only one that has never tried out Josh's cock, and asked if Josh was up to the task.

"Sure, it'll take a few minutes, but what about Mom? Maybe we could ask Chris to come over."

Angie reached for her phone and quickly texted Chris before anyone could object.

The girls looked at Angie with a questioning look, so she said, "Don't worry, Chris is a really nice guy, kind of a nerd, but he has a cock that won't quit. Kelli, sit next to Josh and just play with his cock a little bit and get him warmed up again. I have an idea."

Turning to her mom, she explained the discussion they had before she came down about how they thought she should try shaving her pussy, so maybe they could do it now and surprise Chris.

So, Marie got some scissors, a wash bowl and razor and had Angie lay back on a towel. Stephanie just shook her head when Marie handed her the scissors, but still sat in front of Angie and started to trim off as much hair as she could. Marie slid a pillow under Angie and told her to lift her knees up and open her legs, and then massaged shaving gel all around her pubic area. She also couldn't help but notice that Angie was enjoying this, from the way her pussy was glistening with wetness.

Angie looked at Kelli and said, "Kelli, I think you should finish me since you seem to have the most practice. And Stephanie, can you video this with my phone? I think this might come in handy."

Kelli didn't mind at all, and took the razor and gently started removing the remaining stubble from Angie. She loved being close to Angie like this, so she tried to make it last. Stephanie sat next to them and captured the moment just as Angie had asked.

Kelli was enjoying this and gave a play by play to Angie, saying, "You have to be as gentle as possible. See, take a little bit of gel and rub it in as you get closer to your pussy lips. It is so sensitive there. Now that I've taught you, you can shave me sometime."

Angie tensed up as Kelli massaged the gel around her clit and carefully ran the razor over her folds. Before long Kelli had finished, and she gently wiped the gel off with a towel and told everyone to admire her work, but not before leaning forward and giving a wet kiss to her pussy lips. Angie was now just as smooth as she was.

Josh was the most impressed and said, "Wow, you look awesome Angie, it isn't a bad look at all!"

"Well, I'm glad you like it. Maybe we can shave you too since you like it so much."

"I'm not so sure about that, but feel free to do some manscaping. Anything to encourage more oral sex."

Angie was about to come back with a retort, but then heard the door open and saw Chris walk in. He saw the scene in front of him and stopped in his tracks.

"Hi Chris, sorry I didn't tell you we had company, but I didn't think you'd mind. This is Kelli and Stephanie, our new playmates. I told them you were a lot of fun too."

With that, she spun around on her butt and spread her legs wide and showed Chris her freshly shaven pussy.

"You like it? It was a real team effort, but they got it done. Steph, take a couple of pictures too."

Steph took the pics, and handed the phone back to Angie.

"Just a sec, I'm sending a pic to my boss and asking him how he likes the new look. We have an arrangement where for every time he fucks me after my shift, he pads my timecard with one extra shift. Actually, I'd fuck him anyway, but it was his idea, probably because he feels guilty. I might hook up with him after work tonight."

Kelli said, "Are you kidding me? I knew you two were getting it on, but I didn't know you were getting paid! No fair!"

"Hey, maybe he'd pad your timecard too if you joined us. He isn't a bad guy. I doubt if you'd even have to fuck him. Just letting him watch you suck my tits would be enough. I'll do the rest of the work."

Marie spoke up and said, "Well, it's wonderful to hear about all the cock you girls are going to get, but I'm the only one who hasn't gotten off yet. Chris, get over here."

Chris didn't say a word, and shed his clothes quickly and laid on the floor with his cock pointing towards the ceiling.

Marie asked, "Do you think you can hold out for a while? Let me ride you until I cum, and if you can keep from cumming, I'm sure you'll get to try one of the new girls."

Chris said he'd do his best, and Marie straddled him and took him with one thrust. She had already had enough foreplay and just wanted to cum.

Kelli and Stephanie watched in awe at how Marie was milking Chris' cock, and Angie decided to join in on the fun.

"Chris, you want to taste my new pussy? You can be the first."

"Did Josh cum in it yet? Not sure if I'm up to that."

"No, he has fucked me, but hasn't cum inside me today. You'll be fine, you won't turn gay or anything."

With that, Angie straddled Chris and rested her pussy on his face and slowly gyrated her hips over his mouth. She noticed that a shaven pussy really does feel different and lets her slide over him much more easily. Maybe she could get used to this after all.

Kelli, Josh, and Stephanie got up on the sofa and observed the action on the floor in front on them. Stephanie had her hand on Josh's cock and gently massaged it, bringing it back to life.

Marie continued to rise and fall on Chris' cock and told him she was getting close. Angie was pinching her own nipples and practically smothering Chris, trying to time her own orgasm with her mom's. Chris noticed this, and reached down and grabbed Marie's hips and guided her down on his cock like he had many times before. Within seconds, Marie was convulsing with her first orgasm. Angie was working on her third orgasm of the morning so it took a little more effort, and was moving her pussy hard over Chris' face as he did his best to flick his tongue over her clit. Suddenly she went rigid, and the others could see her nipples grow hard and her chest flush, always the tell-tale sign of an orgasm.

Breathing hard, both women rolled off Chris and left him lying there with his cock still pointing straight up. Angie was so glad they had called Chris, which gave them more options.

"Ok, let's switch. Kelli and Steph will take our positions and Mom and I will sit with Josh. Ok, who goes where?"

Stephanie smiled and said, "Well, Josh already came inside me, so I suppose Kelli will have to take Angie's spot, right Chris? Are you at least ok with sloppy seconds?"

"Not my favorite, but better than the alternative. And Kelli, can you be a little more gentle than Angie? She almost suffocated me."

Angie looked at him and said, "Honestly? You walk in the door and within minutes you get to play with four beautiful women and you still have something to complain about? I think you're getting spoiled."

"No, it's not that. I just couldn't keep up with you."

"Ok Kelli, you heard him, go easy on him, at least this time. Steph, I guess you get his cock. You ok with that?"

"Ok, I guess you talked me into it."

Stephanie straddled Chris and took his cock just as Marie had done moments before. Chris looked up at Kelli and admired her perfectly round ass and swollen pussy, and guided her downwards so she was just hovering above his lips. He raised his head and got a taste of her pussy for the first time.

On the sofa, Josh was sitting in the middle while his mom sat next to him and gripped his cock, hoping to make him hard again. Angie was off in another world with her hand between her legs and playing around with her newly shaved pussy.

Chris was doing his best to try to keep up with his new friends, but at least in this position they could do most of the work. Josh also noticed how cute Kelli's butt was, which was in contrast to her otherwise tomboyish figure, whereas Stephanie's body was more womanly due to her jiggling breasts. The two sisters couldn't be more different.

Soon Stephanie became more animated and told Chris she was getting close, and he asked if he could cum in her. Looking forward to being filled for the second time that day, she squeezed her pussy around his cock and told him she wouldn't have it any other way. Chris started lifting his hips in the same rhythm that Stephanie was using on him, and seconds later they both started cumming together as Stephanie felt the first shot enter her.

Angie paused her own play and said, "Steph, you know I'd normally be the one to start cleaning you up, but I think Mom really likes you. Why don't you two play for a while? Kelli, you stay where you are and I'll bring Chris' cock back to life so you can try his cock too."

Angie knelt next to Chris and started to rub her hand over his cock, which was already lubed up with the combination of his cum and Stephanie's wetness. Josh moved to the chair so his mom and Stephanie could have the sofa, and Stephanie straddled Marie's face just as she had done with Angie earlier. As Marie got a taste of the cum she had become so used to during the last few weeks, Stephanie realized she was really getting to like a woman's touch. The intimacy of sharing each other like this was really a pleasant feeling.

After Marie had swallowed the last drop, she paused to look up at Stephanie and let her hands wander over her body. She motioned for her to move down closer so she could whisper something, and asked if she could kiss her, at least once. Stephanie was new to the whole girl thing, and kissing was different from raw sex, but saw no harm in it. She slid down in a prone position and let her breasts push against Marie's. Marie took the lead and whispered that she can stop whenever she wants, and then placed her slightly open mouth on Stephanie's lips. Stephanie had expected a single kiss, but she liked the feeling, and she felt an odd sense of control being on top like this.

Meanwhile, the scene of Marie and Stephanie in a deep kiss had made Chris hard again, and he told Kelli to move down and hop on his cock. He hadn't even moved from this spot on the floor, but he was about to feel the third pussy since he arrived and hour ago.

She jumped on and started bouncing on him, trying to replicate the way she had been doing herself lately with the growing assortment of toys she had. But although Chris was hard and by no stretch of the imagination was he small, she wasn't getting enough stimulation. She took his hands and told him to hold on to her hips and make his cock ride against the front of her pussy, but it still wasn't enough. Frustrated, after about ten minutes she finally threw herself off.

"I'm sorry Chris, it isn't your fault, but I need a little more stimulation. I think it's because I've already been playing for over an hour, and I'm so wet and loose. Steph, reach in my bag and get the new toy I just got in the mail yesterday. I haven't even tried it yet."

Stephanie got off Marie and retrieved her bag, and found what must have been her new toy. She took it out and handed it to Kelli, asking, "Is this what you're talking about?"

"Yeah, it's called the Italian Stallion. I saw it online and had to have it. I meant to try in in the shower first, but didn't have time and tossed it in my bag just on case."

She handed it to Angie, knowing that she would know what to do. It was a large black dildo, larger than what any normal woman would even think of using, and which was bought as a gag more often than not. It wasn't as big as the one she had tried last week when the three of them experimented, but it was more realistic and softer to the touch and had veins on it.