She is Beautiful Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband and wife and shemale turn it up several notches.
1.6k words
4.67
20.5k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath, quickly got up and turned on all the lights, and pounced back onto the bed. I didn't want to miss seeing anything!

Lilly and Sam were kissing again but now Sam's hand was wrapped around Lilly's big she-cock and Lilly's fingers were sloshing in and out of Sam's very wet pussy. My cock was so hard that it hurt and needed release, but I knew what I wanted first. I swooped down and took Sam's hand off Lilly's cock and replaced it with mine as I tentatively swept my tongue up Lilly's shaft all the way to the glans, tasting her pre-cum. It was delicious - sweet and salty and very slippery. That was it - I opened my mouth and took as much length of Lilly's beautiful penis as I could. Oh my god - what an erotic experience and so much better than fantasy! The silky hardness and heat of a real cock in my mouth for the first time was so much better than sucking on Sam's fake cocks.

Sam loves it when I blow her "cocks" always saying how much she was looking forward to the day she would watch me suck a real cock - it's a huge part of her fantasy. I knew then and there I was addicted to this sensuous experience and would be sucking cock for both my and Samantha's enjoyment as often as happenstance would allow in the future.

Sam had detached herself from whatever she had been doing - I don't know - I was too lost in this moment of pleasure and exploration to pay attention to anyone else. All I know is when I sucked Lilly's cock into my mouth, both Lilly and Sam groaned loudly as Lilly thrust more dick into my mouth. I was obviously doing it right as Lilly moaned "yesssssssss you beautiful man - suck my big dick..."

"Oh god baby - that is so fucking hot. It's finally happening... oooh yeah... That's it honey - suck Lilly's big penis my sexy husband - do it for all of us baby... that's it ... feel how hot and silky that big cock is in your mouth? Yessss baby - you look soooooo sexy with that big dick in your mouth ... you're going to love it when you make her cum, knowing it was you that made her feel so good... Be my bi boy-toy slutty cocksucker baby" I heard Sam whimper, her voice trembling in breathy lust next to me, living out one of her fantasies, watching me go down on cock.

I glanced up from Lilly's abdomen at my gorgeous wife who had three fingers buried in her cunt, her eyes glazed in pure lust as Lilly played with her tits, massaging them and rolling those big sensitive nipples around. Sam can cum from just having her breasts and nipples played with and it looked like tonight she was going to blast off like a firework. She was glowing and panting and drooling a little, her eyes locked onto my mouth slowly bobbing up and down on Lilly's cock. We locked eyes and all I saw there was pure love.

I took my time as I suckled her head and stroked her shaft. I then licked down her shaft and spent a lot of time gently licking her balls, occasionally taking them into my mouth and gently rolling them around with my tongue. I locked eyes with Lilly as I slowly licked back up her long wide cock and sucked her head and as much of that hot shaft into my mouth as I could.

Lilly's hips were gyrating up and down, now fucking my mouth as Lilly said "Ohhhh Pearce - do you want my cum baby? Do you want to see him eat my cum Samantha? Yes you do don't you... you want ... to ... watch, oh that's it Pearce - yeah - suck me baby - suck my big hard cock and make him cum for you... that's it you cocksucker - suck him harder so I can feed you my cream..." her pitch became more intense, the motion of her hips more insistent and I could taste the steady ooze of pre-cum becoming stronger, tangier.

Sam leaned into me and face by face started to urge me on. I could hear the wet slurping of her cunt as she worked it hard, moaning and groaning as she got closer to her release. "That's it my beautiful man - suck that cock - MAKE LILLY CUM FOR MEEEEEEEE ... " Sam screamed as her first orgasm swept through her core. I sucked harder - never breaking eye contact as I felt Lilly's hands grab my head forcing me deeper, then her cock expanded and her first big blast of cum shot into my eager mouth. I pumped her cock fast and hard as I kept sucking and licking her glans - blast after blast filling my mouth and then I pulled off and aimed her spurting cock at my face as her pulsing jets of sperm splashed across my face. Both Lilly and Sam groaned and panted through their orgasms; Lilly's hips jerking with release and pleasure.

I swallowed as much as I could - knowing I was hooked on eating cum - and let the rest dribble out of my mouth, down my chin and onto Lilly's balls. I was roughly shoved aside as Sam launched herself into the puddles, lapping it up and rubbing her face all over the drenched cock and balls in front of her.

Lilly reached for me and pulled me to her where we exchanged our first sensuous and serious kiss - so much of her cum, her essence, still in my mouth, on my lips, in my hair and splattered across my cheeks and brow. Our tongues danced as she tasted herself and licked up whatever she could find.

I was so hard and being the only one not to cum yet I was getting desperate for release. Sam knew I needed to blow and grabbed my cock, fisting it frantically. It only took seconds until I had one of the most charged, excited orgasms of my life, sending huge jets of cum into her mouth until she aimed my cumming cock at her glorious tits and gave herself a cum shower. Lilly attacked Sam now as she shoved her on her back and licked up my cum from Sam's tits, then brought her mouth down as these two beautiful women shared my sperm back and forth in long, mewling, grasping and petting kisses.

The night was young, so I leaned over and brought the glasses to all. As we sipped champagne Sam got up and grabbed water bottles for us. "Drink!" she commanded. I had an inkling of her naughty intention, so I chugged the entire bottle down. Sam did the same and Lilly, looking at us with questioning eyes and with a smirk did too.

Sam then rose to her knees, turned and planted her pussy right onto Lilly's face. With gusto I could see Lilly's tongue lapping away at Samantha's hole - make that holes - as I could see her arching her neck back to get at Sam's asshole - which elicited loud moans of approval from Sam. "Yessss that's it lover, tongue my ass" as Sam ground her hips and ass onto Lilly's tongue. Lilly reached up and grabbed Sam's cheeks, spread them wide and buried her face into Sam's crotch. I was instantly hard again.

After several hot moments of bathing Sam's crotch with my mouth, I stood up and walked my cock right up to Sam's mouth. Sam immediately engulfed my cock in her mouth with a fierce determination. She then did one my favorite things. Reaching between her legs she quickly interrupted Lilly's ministrations, slid her finger up inside her pussy and then brought it up between my legs coated with her natural lubricant and slid it easily all the way up my asshole.

I lurched forward, my cock delving deeply into Sam's warm wet mouth - everything feeling so good as Sam started to rapid-fire finger-fuck my ass. I backed off, reveling in the sensations of being fingered and sucked at the same time all the while listening to Lilly eating the hell out of Sam's pussy and ass. I looked down past my cock and could see Lilly's chin absolutely soaked and shining with Sam's juices as Lilly thrashed her face up and down, side to side, bathing herself in Sam's flow.

I pulled back just enough so that Sam could do one of her special cock-sucking tricks. With just the head of my cock inside her mouth, she rapidly started to lick the underside, just where my glans met the head of my cock in perfect timing with her finger thrusting in and out of my ass. Just at that moment Sam pulled her finger out and replaced it slowly with two, stretching my asshole wider. This was it - she started to plunge her fingers in and out, circling my prostrate every time she went deep. I swooned and just as I was about to blow, she moved off Lilly's face and started to jack me fast while rapidly fucking my asshole. Lilly looked up beaming just as I exploded another big load all over her face and breasts. Shot after shot fired up and out of my cock in time with Sam thrusting her digits up inside of me as she aimed my spurting cock at Lilly's upper body and face.

I damn near collapsed with pleasure as Sam turned, lay down upon Lilly, sliding her body up and down and all around, coating the both of them in my sperm. Sam then started to scoop up the splatters of cum streaked across Lilly's beautiful face with her tongue and sharing my jism with her, again deeply kissing Lilly with each tongue load she could find.

Lilly's hands were grasping at Sam's smooth back, pulling her even harder onto her own body.