She Just Couldn't Stop.

Story Info
Dawn gets horny while modelling and masturbates openly.
2.5k words
4.41
18.2k
16
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just Couldn't Stop

Dawn knew she had a wild and wicked nature at times. Occasionally her impulses led her into doing things she wouldn't normally do, so it was no surprise to her when one day, she saw an advert for models on the internet, and decided to apply. She had often fantasised about modelling, and the truth was, she had the face and figure for the job. She was young, beautiful and blonde, with a great figure, an easy outgoing nature, so she thought she'd give it a try. She told herself if she didn't like it, then no harm done, and contacted the photographer to ask for more details.

After a few messages back and forth she realised it wasn't fashion modelling that was on offer, but more along the lines of glamour work. The photographer told her all the possibilities available to her; she could start with lingerie work, and if she was happy with that, there was always the option of topless work, or even nude modelling. She told the photographer that she'd be happy to do lingerie photos, but nothing more, as she didn't want to go quite that far. 'Not yet anyway,' she told herself.

A date for her first photo session was soon arranged, and Dawn got down to thinking about what she would wear - should she buy new lingerie, or just go with what she already had? She had always loved beautiful lingerie and had quite a collection, but she still wasn't sure what to wear, and so she found herself going through her lingerie drawers, setting possible outfits aside until she had quite a few possibilities.

Getting more into the idea of the photo session she undressed and started trying on a few of the outfits. She'd worn most of them before, but never with the intention of modelling, and so, with a fresh, 'eye,' she looked at herself in the full-length mirror. Some she dismissed straight away, but she was pleased how she looked with most of the lingerie sets. She also looked at herself topless in the mirror, to check what the photographer and other people seeing her photos would see. OK, she'd refused to do topless, but the photographer had planted a seed in her head, and now it was taking root.

To tell the truth, the idea of being photographed topless or even nude was starting to appeal to her. She knew she had a great figure and she told herself there was nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe she would ask the photographer to do a few topless and nude shots, just for the experience, and to see what she looked like, but she'd have to insist that they remain private and confidential. The more she thought of it, the hornier she got, especially when she got some ice-cubes from the freezer to make her nipples more erect.

She'd heard the professional models did that, and to her surprise she found the sensation quite stimulating. Stripping off her panties too, she posed in front of the mirror, really looking at herself, trying to see herself as other people would. She really liked how she looked down there, but there wasn't much to see when she was standing up, so she sat on the edge of the bed, and posed like a porn star - legs apart. She had great legs - she knew that, but now she felt incredibly wicked, sitting there with her shaven pussy on display.

Using both hands she parted her labia, just to make it look better, and realised she was wet. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'this is even more exciting than I thought it would be.' Soon, she was in a world of her own as she succumbed to her fantasies. Afterwards, she crawled under the duvet, still naked, and slept.

A few days later, and Dawn was on her way to meet the photographer for her photo session. She arrived at the house, in a quiet cul-de-sac in the suburbs, feeling very nervous and apprehensive. She sat in the car for a moment or two, working up the courage to go and knock at the door, but the decision was taken out of her hands when the house door opened and a man walked towards her. 'Are you Dawn?' he asked. 'I was keeping an eye out for you.'

He helped her with her bags - she'd taken more than she'd actually needed, but better to have a choice of things, rather than not enough, and the photographer agreed. He led her into the house, his wife offering tea or coffee, but she was far too nervous for that, so she thanked his wife, and the photographer led her upstairs to the room where the shoot would take place.

The room was cosy and well-lit; the professional studio lights with large white brollies set up in the room made thing brighter than normal, but she suspected she would soon get used to that. The photographer chatted away to her as she laid some of her lingerie out on the bed and together they selected a few different sets for her to wear throughout the shoot.

Once that was done, the photographer left her to get changed, and she quickly stripped off her street clothes. She took her time putting on the first outfit, adjusting the bra, and found to her surprise when she took off the panties she'd arrived in that she was wet again. 'Bloody hell, I may be nervous, but I'm excited too,' she thought, finding a tissue and giving herself a little wipe.

Soon, with bra, tiny panties and stockings on she was ready to go, and took one last look at herself in the mirror. Despite her initial nerves, she could feel herself calming down, 'Go for it Dawn,' she told herself. 'Just enjoy it and do your best.' She called to the photographer that she was ready, and so her first model shoot began.

'How are you?' he asked. 'Nervous?'

'Yes, but not so bad now that I'm here. In fact I'm quite looking forward to it,' she added. He talked to her as he made some last minute adjustments to the lights, which helped ease her nerves a bit more, and then he raised the camera to his eyes, the flash units flashed, and they had started.

He directed her well, telling her to do this, do that, turn this way or that way, smile, and she was so engrossed in listening to his suggestions that she soon forgot her nerves. She realised that she was enjoying herself, and enjoying being the centre of attention. He never stopped talking and directing her, making little jokes, telling her how beautiful she was, what a sensational figure she had, and more.

Some of the poses were very mild and arty, but others were quite sexy, and she knew she would look as if she was really horny in some of them, as if she was touching herself. In one pose she was cupping her breasts with both hands, pretending to caress herself through the material. With her eyes closed, she knew she would look really aroused, and the truth was, she felt really horny. She squeezed her boobs a little more than was required for the shot. 'Oh god,' she thought, 'that feels so good.'

In another pose she was on her hands and knees with her bottom exposed to the camera, and then in the next pose she got down on her elbows, knowing her arse was even more exposed in this one even though she was still wearing her panties. She wondered just how much the photographer could see, with her thong being so small - then she realised she didn't care. She knew she looked good, 'down there,' and the idea just made her even hornier. The next pose was the turning point for her.

Whether the photographer sensed she was turned on or not she didn't know, but at that point he reminded her that she had the option to do some topless shots as well, and she heard herself saying, 'Yes, sure, I'd like to do that, but as long as it's just between you and me. I don't know if I'm ready for the whole world to see my boobs just yet.'

The photographer agreed, as she thought he would, and within a few minutes she was working towards getting her bra off. First he told her to just let the straps slide off her shoulders, and then after that, unhook it at the back, still holding the cups against her breasts. Gradually, as instructed, she let the cups slide further down her breasts until at last her areolae came into sight, then her two beautiful pinkish brown nipples. She got quite a thrill showing them off.

'Give them a wee pinch,' said the photographer, 'just to make them a bit more erect.' She liked that, being given permission to play with her nipples, and pinched them and pulled at them, 'milking,' the area around the areolae and nipples too. It felt wonderful, and she nearly moaned with excitement. Her nipples were erect and swollen, tingling with feeling. 'Oh yes, that looks fabulous,' said the photographer in appreciation, clicking away with his camera.

'Now let's see you pull your panties down at one side,' and she did as asked. Nothing was on view apart from a little bit of her hip at one side, but it was quite a sexy shot, she'd seen it on the internet and in magazines. When, after a few shots, he said, 'Now do the same at the other side,' she hesitated a few seconds, and then pushed her panties right down. She knew he meant her to pull the first side back up and push the other side down, but she was so horny now, she deliberately misunderstood him.

Now her panties barely covered her pussy. Her breathing was fast and shallow, she was so excited. 'That's not quite what I meant, but you look stunning Dawn, so let's go with that,' he said quiet calmly as if her panties being almost off was the most natural thing in the world. The camera clicked away.

'That's beautiful, push them down even further, just a little bit more Dawn,' he suggested. She slowly did as he asked, making it last, until she knew without a doubt that her beautiful pussy was exposed. Her stomach lurched with excitement, clenched then released. She knew she was extraordinarily wet, and knew he must be able to see that too, well... maybe not yet, from this angle, but she knew he would notice it soon. It only made her more excited.

The photographer obviously knew by now that the' 'lingerie only,' idea had long flown out the window and Dawn, in the heat of the moment, so to speak was prepared to go much further. 'I think you need to lose the panties,' was his next suggestion, and Dawn found herself compliantly slipping them down and off.

A sudden unexpected bout of nerves made her sit down with her legs together, but the photographer's next words thrilled her when he said. 'I know you've got a beautiful pussy Dawn, seems an awful shame to get this far and go hiding it. Just be brave and little bit wicked, we both know that's what you want to do anyway.'

'Yes, I'm just being silly,' she admitted, 'how do you want me to do this?' He suggested she lie on her back, slightly sideways on to the camera and draw up her knees - still together, and look as if she was playing with her boobs. Dawn did as asked, playing with her boobs for real, feeling the lovely sensations add to her state of arousal. The camera clicked a few times, the flash flashed, and Dawn closed her eyes all the better to enjoy the sensations in her pussy and breasts. She didn't wait for him to ask, she just spread her legs wide apart, knowing he would see the state she was in, her wetness glistening in the light, but she felt so horny now she just didn't care.

'Oh Dawn, you're looking fantastic, and so wet and juicy. Reach down and pull your lips apart for me,' he commanded, and without a moment's hesitation she did it, spreading her lips, knowing her wetness was even more obvious. Eyes closed she could hear the camera clicking away. 'Hey, you're incredibly wet; spread some of that wetness up and around your clitoris. Let's see if we can make you wetter still.'

Her stomach seemed to melt at the idea, and she dipped a finger between her lips, spreading copious amounts of thick, viscous juice over her clitoris. Her bottom arched off the bed as she rubbed the slippery fluid into her engorged and sensitive clitoris. She heard herself moan with excitement, her pleasure increasing with each touch, aware despite herself that she was still being watched and photographed, but far from putting her off, it seemed to give her an added thrill, a higher level of excitement.

With the photographer encouraging her she slipped two fingers into her pussy, and was soon lost in her own pleasure filled world. She could feel her excitement building and building, higher and higher, she knew she couldn't withstand the pressure much longer and finally she came with a rush. Sweeping over her again and again, shuddering with joy, hardly able to breathe her whole world was between her legs at that moment. Slowly, slowly the tremors died until she opened her eyes to see the photographer sitting beside the bed, a smile on his face. 'Well done you,' he said. 'That was beautiful to watch.'

'Oh god, you must think I'm a right dirty little slut,' she said apologetically. 'I'm so sorry, I just got carried away.'

'Don't be daft - you're not the first to do that, and hopefully you won't be the last. I see it as an enormous privilege to watch a beautiful woman orgasm. It shows you're relaxed enough in my company to just let go and be yourself.' Dawn thought for a moment.

'Aren't you tempted to try and join in sometimes?' she asked.

'Well, I'm not daft enough to think it was me that made you horny. Look at me, I'm an ugly middle-aged guy, and you're a stunningly beautiful young woman. No, it was all down to you, and your wonderful, imagination. I may have encouraged you, but only to do something you were already half way to doing anyway,' he said.

'Thank you,' she said, sounding relieved. 'Thank you for making me feel so much better about it. I only meant to do some topless, and was thinking I might do some nude shots, but I guess I was already excited before I got here, and once we started, I just couldn't stop. It was like I was deliciously out of control.'

'Don't worry about it Dawn, shall we get back to doing some more photos?' he asked her. During the next hour or so Dawn changed into a few different lingerie sets, and tried hard to concentrate on modelling, but despite her best efforts, her own sensual nature took over, and she had another shattering orgasm before the photo session came to an end.

* * *