She Knows Ch. 03

Story Info
Mary seeks out Javon for a sleazy night of dirty fun.
8.9k words
4.55
7.5k
58
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All names of characters are fictional and were made up. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

******************

Atlanta, Georgia

A door slammed from somewhere upstairs. The sound could be heard throughout the large, empty house. Life had gone back to normal for Mary as she found herself home alone for another weekend. Her husband, James, had finally come home last week. He had a break from work that allowed him to return home, and they had the chance to spend quality time together again. Work was business as usual for Mary back at the cable news studio. Her husband rarely asked about the day-to-day dealings at work. It was none of his concern since he knew how long Mary had been chief meteorologist. Sometimes, James liked to joke about how when he missed her, he could see her on TV every morning. That joke still made her blush after all these years.

Three weeks had passed since her last meeting with Terry at the Mystic Palace nightclub. The memories of those nights were still fresh in Mary's mind, despite how hard she tried to forget about them while her husband was home. She was beginning to learn the hard way that desires could not be forgotten. Aside from Terry, she was thinking about his son, Javon. She had never experienced a threesome before in her life, and now she had that moment to cherish between a father and son. Mary was surprised that James could leave and come back and not suspect her of having any affairs. That was the result of the trust they had built up together throughout the years. All was back to normal when he was home, but she knew that would only be temporary. He had to leave again after nine days off and drive back across town to resume his work alongside his partner at the law firm.

While James rarely asked questions about her work, Mary was curious about what went on with his cases. He was a paralegal who worked alongside an attorney who spent most of his time as a public defender. In the past, James had worked for a tax-based law firm. He complained about the hours back then, but Mary felt he spent more time across town with the new firm he had moved to. During dinner, she sparked a conversation by asking about the records of any of his recent clients. When someone was stuck with a public defender, it was a sign that they did not have the money to hire a real lawyer. James told her he hated that public defenders were often called 'public cowards' by some inmates in the county jail. He was thankful that he was not the lawyer having to represent them in court. He did his work as a paralegal, preparing cases and following an attorney.

Sometimes Mary found herself suspecting that James spent time away from her own purpose, or maybe that was her own guilty conscience surfacing inside her. She never poked her nose into his business at the office, all out of respect for how he never showed up at the studio to learn about the environment of her workplace. While he was home, Mary was eager to spice up the night with some bedroom fun. This surprised James, since they had rarely enjoyed sex together in the past year. What caused this abrupt change seemed to perplex him. Mary acted as if she were lustfully starved and eager to try new experiences in the bedroom. That night did not seem to go as well, at least from her impression. James was never the type of man to get wild in the bedroom. He was taken aback by her desire to dress up in lingerie just to give him a quick strip show.

The night ended with her riding him as they shared a climax together. James was surprised at how frisky Mary was. Everything she did seemed to blow his mind, from how long she spent sucking his cock to asking him if he wanted to fuck her tits. She had learned new things to do in the bedroom thanks to Terry and Javon, but the experience was not the same. James preferred romance and spent most of the night spooning in bed. He was not the kind of man to take charge and spend the night trying new positions. He was so baffled by this change in her behavior that James seemed unable to process it. The next morning, they ended up having an argument about sex. He asked where she had suddenly found these new ideas. Mary insisted that they both needed to spice things up and try new things since they were rarely home together like this.

That was four days ago. He had left to go back across town and resume his work. She could not deny how Terry influenced her new kinks, but it was different. She preferred him or his son to be the one behind her, pounding her ass, instead of her husband. At least she did not give James that honor, regardless of whether he would have appreciated it. She knew if he fucked her ass, it would not be the sensational experience Terry had given her. For once, she could not wait for James to leave and leave her home alone again. The lustful night they shared had left a bad taste in her mouth that she was eager to get rid of by going back to work and then seeking Terry again. Three weeks without going back to the club had almost felt like an entire month. Her friend Sonya was eager to have a discussion about her affairs once they met at work again.

Without Sonya, Mary would have never met Terry. Her friend had opened the door to a potential new lifestyle she would have never dreamed she would enjoy. After three weeks of not seeing him but only exchanging a few text messages here and there, Mary was feeling deprived. At work, she found herself thinking about searching for the name Terry Knight in public records to see what came up. Throughout all this time, she had yet to learn what kind of business he was truly involved in. She speculated that he was something of a gangster. His son was another story, since Mary had the impression that his father was mentoring him in the life. But what life did they lead? It was all a big mystery, as was anything to do with the Mystic Palace club. Mary did not want to ask Sonya too many questions in fear that she would tell Terry who she really was.

Concealing her identity when she had these affairs was always key. Even though she went by a fake name, Mary did fear that Terry would later realize that Shelley was not real. What if he or any of his men at the club eventually recognized her daily TV appearances? That was one question she was always pondering. Better still, Mary was curious to learn about the men she had affairs with. While sitting home alone one night, she decided to open her laptop and go straight to Google. Instead of searching Terry's name, she typed in 'Javon Knight' and began searching. It took her a few minutes to scroll through pages, then search again by adding Atlanta into the search bar. It took her some time to find his social media accounts. When she finally did, her eyebrows quirked as she found herself grinning at the content.

Javon had the appearance of a young playboy on social media under the name 'Lil J'. Post after post showed him with different girls, some straight from a strip club. Other posts had pictures of stacks of money, jewelry, and fancy cars. After scrolling through dozens of posts, Mary felt she had not learned much about who he was. The only way she could learn more would be to meet with him again. Either that, or keep searching and see if he has an arrest record. That would potentially give away the mystery of this young man. All she knew of him was that he was twenty-two years old and that his father did not approve of his taste in women. It was not hard for Mary to see why, with all the girls on his social media who looked like strippers or escorts. The other thing Mary knew was that he was a young man with the level of energy to fuck her the way she wanted.

Mary decided to make a social media account under the name Shelleyxxx and try to get Javon's attention. She did not bother uploading a photo, but made the account and sent him a friend request. After waiting an hour, Mary decided to write him a private message and send it. She explained that she was Shelley, reaching out to him to say thanks for the wild night she had with him and his father. A day went by with no response to the message. Javon probably had yet to check his social media accounts, but that had only made Mary more desperate. She was not going to be ignored by this young man. On her way home from the studio, Mary stopped at a gas station and purchased a cheap mobile phone. She was inspired by something she had seen on a TV show a few years ago about using a burner phone. With one card, the phone was loaded with unlimited minutes and text messages for the next thirty days.

Now she had a separate phone to use in her affairs when going by the alias Shelley. Mary had no qualms about opening her laptop on the kitchen table and returning to that social media site now that her husband was gone. Since Javon had yet to open her message, she wrote him a new one. Mary figured the best way she could get his attention would be to leave a phone number in a desperate plea that she wanted to hook up with him one special night. An hour passed after the message was sent with no reply. Mary closed her laptop and began to unwind herself with a few glasses of wine. If Javon was not going to respond to her emails, maybe it would be best to take a trip to the Mystic Palace club and seek out his father. Mary was tempted, but she was lusting for a younger man tonight. She was beginning to give up on the night after the clock moved past ten when the burner phone began to ring from the bedroom. Mary dashed to the bedroom, picking up the phone to answer it.

"Hello?" 

"Hey yo, Shelley? That you?" 

"Yes, it's me. How are you doing, Javon?"

"I got your message, so what's up? It's not everyday I get one of my dad's hoes... excuse me, ladies hittin' me up online."

Her heartbeat began racing when he referred to her as a hoe. Mary blushed, trying to laugh off his choice of language and not be offended by it. 

"Uh, yeah. I've been thinking about you often lately."

"So you're in need of some company, huh? The only thing I'm wondering is, why me? I figured you were my dad's type of woman."

"Maybe I prefer a younger man to keep me up all night."

Javon chuckled into the phone. Mary swallowed her breath as she quietly thought about how to approach this conversation. 

"Does my dad know about this? I mean, if he don't then-"

Mary cut him off in his speech.

"No, he doesn't know about this at all. I only see your father up at the club. I don't go out with him. He doesn't have to know about this as long as no one tells him." 

"Alright. If you wanna come up and see me tonight, I'll text you an address. I ain't had a good time all week, so I wouldn't mind if you spent a lot of time down on your knees."

She began giggling as he continued to speak.

"Oh yeah, just one more thing. Wear something you can take off quick. I like to get down to business fast. Hope to see you in the next hour, baby."

The phone clicked, disconnecting before she had a chance to reply to his words. The young man was quite demanding of her appearance. Mary sighed as she walked back to her bedroom and opened her closet. The disappointment from her husband was still fresh on her mind while digging through her outfits to find something more revealing. Mary pinned her hair up in a ponytail before she slipped off her wedding ring. It was time to become Shelley again and go out for another wild night. The time had come to break out her best tube of red lipstick, black high heel pumps, and gold jewelry. Mary could hear the phone going off from outside the bedroom as Javon undoubtedly sent her a text message. She was busy stripping down to change into a more sexy outfit for the night. Her big brown eyes gazed back at her own reflection in the mirror. Mary swallowed her breath as she stood in her white pants and a push-up bra that encased her busty tits, anticipating what awaited her through the identity of Shelly.

******************

2 HOURS LATER

Across town in the night, Mary had taken a trip after calling an Uber. She took a purse with only the disposable cellphone and spare money in her wallet, leaving behind anything that could reveal her true identity. The address Javon texted her was not one she recognized. The trip was an hour away from where she resided on the far end of town. If only it were daytime, Mary may have recognized this part of the city. Rundown buildings and graffiti painted walls were visible outside a block of apartment buildings. Street lights illuminated the block, allowing her to witness how rundown the area looked. Mary's first impression was that Javon lived in a dangerous area of town. He was standing outside the apartment, greeting her with a hug. Mary wore a black minidress that hugged all her curves, matching her heels. Her long brunette hair was pinned in a high ponytail to reveal her small golden hoop earrings. Javon wore a grey hoodie and blue jeans. As he greeted her, Mary noticed people walking the streets from across the road.

She asked about the place, but Javon swore he did not live in the apartment. It was merely a 'safehouse of sorts', in his words. Inside, Mary saw how tight the space of the apartment was. Whatever the cost of rent was, it did not match the luxury of her own large home far across town. The living room appeared empty apart from a flat screen television hanging on the wall and cheap black furniture. Two bedrooms were upstairs, but Javon suggested they have their fun in the tiny living room. The front door was directly behind them with a set of three chain locks and painted red. Mary noticed early on that Javon kept glancing back at the door as if he were expecting someone else to come knocking, or maybe he was somewhat paranoid. In the kitchen, he offered her a glass of wine. It was in there that Mary noticed he had a handgun sitting near the sink.

Javon claimed the pistol was simply for protection. Mary did not push him on details, but she could already picture why he would need a gun in this part of town. She had a sneaking suspicion that she was spending the night in a dangerous place. It only made her curiosity grow over who Javon really was. Maybe she should have searched his name in a local database to see if he had an arrest record. Knowing that she was likely sleeping with a criminal tonight had only raised the stakes higher for Mary. She was turned on by this possibility and eager to begin taking her clothes off for the young man. Javon was not so much interested in a strip show from her. He undressed first in the living room and ordered Mary to begin taking her dress off. Unlike his father, Javon was not one to spend time talking and building up to the fact. He wanted to get straight down to business, since they both knew the reason they were here.

Nothing else mattered to Mary once she was naked and down on her knees. Her big brown eyes widened as she twisted her right hand fingers around his long black cock. This was what she had been craving all throughout the week. The time had finally come to wash that bad experience with her husband away as she gorged herself on Javon's cock. Her lips kissed the head before she pushed it into her mouth and began to bob her head up and down. 'Mmmmmm', she moaned in a muffled sound while feeling the tingling heat develop between her thighs. Tempted to use her free hand to pleasure herself, Mary closed her eyes and continued to suck Javon's shaft. He remained still, sitting there as if he did not have a care in the world as she slobbered on his shaft. Outside the apartment, cars could be heard speeding down the roads. Some moved slowly, with radios blaring loud bass beats and hip-hop music.

The noise had only made Mary more eager to suck his cock slow and sensually. Everything about this night had made her feel as if she were living out a fantasy she never knew she truly had. She may not have known yet what kind of business Terry was in, but his son had the makings of a bad boy for sure. Mary could not resist the urge any longer to slide her free hand down to her wet pussy and begin fingering herself as she continued to bob her head up and down. Her middle finger pushed beyond her pink folds, thrusting inside. Javon did not utter a word between his groans of pleasure and soft moans. His eyes were focused on her face as her earrings dangled from the movement of her lips. Slobbering and sucking sounds grew louder with each passing moment as Mary continued to suck at this slow pace. A sparkle of light was visible from the right corner of her eye due to his gold watch.

"Damn, that's good."

When he finally spoke, Mary raised her lips back to the head of his cock. She let go with a popping sound, dangling strings of saliva from her open lips back to his dark meat. She quit fingering herself and pulled her left hand out from between her legs. Her fingers wrapped around it before stroking it up and down.

"I guess you could say I've been craving you lately."

He chuckled at her remark before smiling. Mary slid his shaft back into her mouth and continued to bob her head up and down. The length was massive. On first thought, she knew Javon and Terry had a greater size than her own husband. It would prove difficult to try and suck the entire length of his shaft, but Mary felt brave tonight. Closing her eyes, she sank her lips further down, feeling his cock push down her throat as her lips were only an inch away from the base. Her eyes opened as she lightly gagged and pulled back, extracting his cock from her mouth again. As she took a deep breath, Javon crackled with laughter but said nothing. Mary's eyes gazed back at his face.

"You look like you have something on your mind, honey."

With a nod, he replied.

"Suppose I do." 

She twirled her tongue over the head of his shaft before kissing it. Mary was tempted to continue sucking but chose not to. She raised her left hand to grip the upper area of his shaft, now using both hands to wank him as she curved her lips into a wide smile.

"You look like you need to unwind yourself and have some fun. I bet you were some bored housewife before you met my dad."

His words were slightly off-putting. Mary had to wonder if he was sitting there trying to get a read on her while she sucked him off. She continued to twist her hands around his cock, stroking it as Javon spoke again.

"Let me ask you something. Are you divorced? Got family or anything?"

The smile fell from her lips as Mary slowly shook her head. So far, he did not seem to recognize her as the local weatherwoman on TV daily. That would be the last thing she wanted. If she needed to, she could lie her way into pretending to be a bored housewife, if that's what he wanted. Javon simply smiled, flashing his teeth, before speaking again.

"Oh yeah, I know women like you. You've been waiting your whole life for some kind of thrill."

Smiling again, Mary nodded her head.

"Yes, you've got that right."

Not wanting to dive into a conversation where he could potentially pick up on her identity, she broke eye contact and pushed his cock back into her mouth. Maybe if she resumed sucking him, he would drop the discussion. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan was audible as she unwrapped all ten of her fingers and proceeded to suck his cock by the inch. Javon exhaled a deep breath and groaned.

"Yeah, you know how to suck alright..." 

Mary felt his hand patting her on the head to get her attention. Her eyes shot up at him as she pulled her lips back to the head of his shaft and released it with a pop. 

"Hold those titties up."

"You want your cock between my tits?"

"Hell yeah! Time to do some tittyfucking."

Giggling at his excitement, Mary moved her hands to her breasts. She pushed them up, flexing her elbows as she sandwiched them around his big black cock. Javon moaned at the feeling as she squeezed her tits tightly around his pole.