She Licks My Clit On Xmas Eve

Story Info
My female step-cousin gives me an oral orgasm for Christmas.
3.4k words
4.73
56.9k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,776 Followers

Season's greetings and happy humpdays to all my fellow perverts.

This short story was written in one sitting, because I was in a Christmas mood and needed a break from some of my other projects.

As with most things that I write this story takes place in a happy alternate reality where people don't worry about pandemics, std's, or the need for safe sex.

I'm submitting this under 'lesbian' as the category, although there are elements of 'first time' and even a hint of step-cousin incest. If any of those is a deal breaker for you, please check out some of my other stories.

Featuring:

Jess: a twenty-three year old college student whose dad recently married my aunt.

Emily: a fictional (sort of) version of your humble author, a nineteen year old college freshman.

As always, I enjoy your comments and private messages here on Literotica.

Whatever you celebrate, and however you choose to celebrate it, please know that I wish you an upcoming year of peace, happiness, and comforting friendships regardless of what the date is when you read this.

IsabellaEmily

~~

Our extended family always gathered together for meals for the major holidays.

At our Fourth of July cookout this past summer I'd gotten to spend some time with my new step cousin.

Her father had married my aunt, and even though we'd known each other before the marriage, we were the only two close in age at this cookout.

Jess was twenty-three, which made her four years older than myself. She was about to start her senior year of college.

I was shy, socially awkward, and inexperienced when it came to dating, sex, and romance.

I'd been accepted to a college out of state and was looking forward to spreading my wings a bit and trying out some new things in an environment where nobody knew me.

Jess and I spent the afternoon getting to know each other better. Even though we were from the same small town, and had gone to the same high school, we'd never really spent time together due to our age difference.

She gave me lots of pointers about what to expect during the first few weeks of college. When the topic turned to college parties, she point blank asked me about my sex life.

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"I am." I said, not as embarrassed to admit this as I'd have been before getting to know her a few hours ago.

"Then take your time." She said. "Don't be in such a hurry to experience sex that you let the first guy with a boner stick it in you. Take your time and make sure it's a guy you actually want to fuck."

"Well what about, I wanted to ask you, what if I think that I prefer girls?" I mumbled.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Do you? I didn't know. I hope I haven't hurt your feelings."

"You haven't." I assured her. "Most people don't know. I told my brother, and my mom. But I'm not even sure it's real for me."

I took a deep breath and realized that the look on her face was one of complete kindness and understanding.

"It's just something I can't stop thinking about." I said. "I like boys too, but I just, I don't know, I'm just consumed by the idea of being with another girl."

"I understand that." Jess said quietly, leaning close to me even though we were alone. "I discovered girls two years ago, and I go that way sometimes too. Please don't tell anyone though. I'm not ready for my dad to know yet."

"Is it....can I ask....is it good?" I stumbled through the question, feeling like I'd just asked something stupid.

"Oh good lord yes!" she whispered. "There's nothing in the world like an orgasm caused by a soft tongue that knows just where and how to lick."

"I want that so bad." I said. "Is it easier to find in college?"

Having gone to the same small town high school that I had, she'd absolutely understand the small-town nonsense that coursed through the place.

"Oh fuck yes." She said with a smile. "In college no one cares, or judges. Sure there are some jerks around who would, but they don't dominate like they did in high school."

~

Our conversation continued, and Jess answered my questions about hook ups and homework and studying and campus food for the rest of the afternoon, until it got dark and we all walked to the local park for fireworks.

All evening I kept picturing her with another girl.

I'd wished I could have asked her more questions.

~~

On Thanksgiving we were together again, this time at a different cousin's house. All the family was there, but Jess and I found a quiet corner to talk in.

She asked me all about my classes and we talked a long time the different professors and TA's we'd each encountered.

And then the conversation turned.

"Did you?" she asked with a grin.

"Did I what?" I replied, but I knew what she meant.

"Did you hook up with anyone?" she asked. "Any fuck friends? Or friends you've let fuck you?"

"One." I laughed. "A guy in my literature class. We were studying together, and one thing led to another. He was even more shy than I was, but once we got going it was great."

"Just once?" she asked.

"Well we just started studying together a week ago." I said.

"A lot can happen in a week." She said. "How many times?"

"About eight times so far." I admitted. "With a little luck he'll be here with me on Christmas Eve so everyone can meet him. He only lives an hour and a half away."

"Eight times?!" she giggled. "You slut!"

We giggled together, and I felt the most adult I'd ever been. Somehow talking about it with her made me feel even more grown up than the actual fucking had.

"What about the other thing?" she whispered. "Any girlfriends?"

I blushed.

"No." I said. "I almost asked a girl at a party if she wanted to get coffee, but I chickened out. That might be something that I'm too shy to ever really experience."

"Bullshit." She said. "It's not about being shy. It's about having the opportunity."

"I had the opportunity." I said. "She and I were alone together, and I wanted to kiss her so bad, but I didn't know what I was doing."

"Come here." She said.

She got up and pulled on my arm, and I followed her around the corner and upstairs. There were three bedrooms on the second floor, and one bathroom that was seldom used by company. No one was up there and the whole second floor was quiet.

Jess grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hall closet.

And there, in the dark closet, among the coats and ladder that led to the attic and shoe boxes and board games, she kissed me.

Not just a kiss.

She put her hands on my hips and leaned into me, and in shocked silence I just let it happen.

Her lips pulled at mine and her tongue pushed against my mouth.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. I pressed against her as she pushed me against the wall. I felt her hands on my lower back and her tongue slid against mine.

Her hand in the small of my back pulled me closer to her, even as she pushed me against the wall with her body. I felt one of her legs push between mine and I gasped as we pressed together.

Her other hand crept up my back and under my bra clasp, and I moved my mouth against hers, feeling how soft her lips were. I felt her teeth bite down lightly on my tongue as I probed her mouth with it, and I whimpered quietly.

It was the best kiss of my life.

Soft.

Wet.

Hot.

Quiet.

Intense.

Close.

And filled with need and the promise of lust.

It went on and on, and I never, ever wanted it to end.

She eventually backed away, brushing her lips against mine one final time and winking at me.

"Now you've experienced it." Jess whispered. "And you know you're not too shy to enjoy it."

"Wow." I said dumbly, panting in the suddenly hot closet.

"Happy Thanksgiving sweetie." She whispered.

She squeezed my arm and then left, peeking out the closet door first to make sure we were still alone, and then she headed downstairs.

~

After waiting several minutes, I went into the bathroom and locked the door, sitting on the edge of the tub and trying to calm my pounding heart.

My nipples were stiff and my panties were damp with dripped arousal.

That hadn't been just a kiss.

It had been foreplay.

~~

On Christmas Eve we had our annual family gathering, and even though I wasn't in the mood for festivities I went. I was grateful that I hadn't mentioned the guy from my literature class to too many people.

We'd broken up right before the holiday break.

I wasn't heartbroken, but I certainly wasn't in the mood for crowds and noise.

After an hour or so of mingling and chatting my aunt started bringing out the food, and everyone started loading up their plates and finding groups to eat in.

"Go on up to the attic," my aunt sympathetically told me, "away from the kids and noise. Take some time to relax."

I looked at her quizzically, and before I could ask her why I'd go sit in the attic she raised her voice and got everyone's attention.

"Emily has volunteered to go sit in the attic for the next hour or so, to watch for Santa." She told all the kids. "We'll send someone else up to take her place later tonight, that way you can all go hide in the basement if he shows up early."

This started a noisy amount of chattering from the kids, and I looked at my aunt and grinned thankfully. This was just what I needed. A break disguised as being helpful with the kids.

She handed me a bottle of diet coke and a plate of cookies and sent me on my way. As I made my way through the upstairs closet I thought back to Thanksgiving.

I still wasn't over that kiss that Jess had shared with me.

That was an erotic memory that I didn't think I'd ever be able to replace with anything better.

My mom had told me that Jess was at her mom's house and wouldn't be by until late.

I got comfortable in the finished attic, which doubled as a family room. There was an old beat-up sofa, a card table, an ancient flat screen television and a dvd player with a pile of movies.

The window next to the sofa lit the room pleasantly with the cheerful holiday glow of Christmas lights that decorated the roof.

I sat in the quiet and closed my eyes.

I wasn't particularly depressed about my recently ended relationship. We'd both used each other to shed our virginity and experiment a little, and should have just remained as sexual partners instead of trying to date.

The pressure of meeting each other's families during the holidays was what had driven us to realize that we were trying to be something that we weren't.

When classes started again in January I thought I'd text him and see if we could possibly 'study' again, this time without the worry of putting definitions or labels on it.

Or maybe I needed to text Stacey, a girl down the hall from me in the dorm who was in my history class and had hinted that she'd rather see a movie with me than with any of the guys who had been pestering her for a date.

She was pretty and funny, and now that I'd had sex with a guy, I could finally try what I'd been secretly curious about all these years.

I smiled in the dark attic, thinking that Stacey was probably just what I wanted for Christmas. If Santa was real, he'd deliver her to me right here in this attic tonight.

~

"Hey," said a soft voice next to me, "are you awake?"

I sat up with a jerk, jumping at the sudden realization that I wasn't alone.

"Whoa!" said Jess with a grin. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"I must have dozed off." I admitted with a chuckle. "I'm up here on 'Santa watch' and I got warm and comfortable."

"Aunt Terry told me." She said. "She told me about your guy friend not coming, so I was sent up for some 'girl talk'."

"Well I appreciate it, but it's not that big of a deal." I said. "It's not like Bob and I were really dating. What we did mostly was......well...."

"What you did mostly was fuck." Jess grinned. "Because that's what college students do during their first year."

"Yep." I laughed. "I think trying to pretend we were really dating is what killed it. We should have just stayed in bed."

"So you're okay?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." I said. "A little disappointed in my own immaturity at trying to label it as something it clearly wasn't, but when I go back in January, I'm ready to spread my wings a bit."

"The girl from the party?" she asked. "Another guy?"

"A different girl." I admitted. "From down the hall. I have no real idea how to approach her, but she hinted about going to a movie so maybe I don't have to be too nervous. About asking her out anyway."

"What else is there to be nervous about?" she asked.

"The sex part." I said with a grin. "I'm not exactly experienced at that part."

"Just do what you like having done to you." She said. "It's easy."

"That's never been done to me." I said. "Not really. Bob tried but only for a minute or so. It didn't really do anything for me."

"Well you've been missing out." She said softly. "But you orgasmed with your friend Bob right?"

"I guess so." I said. "Not as good as what I can do by myself, but we were still learning our way around each other."

"Well consider this my Christmas gift to you then." She said softly.

She reached between my knees and took hold of my skirt, dragging it up my thighs.

Without knowing exactly what she was going to do I shifted a bit on the couch, making it easier for her to bunch it up in my lap.

"Take these off." She whispered, pulling at my cotton underpants.

I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and tugged them down to my knees and she knelt in front of the couch and pulled them to my ankles and off over my feet.

She wadded them up and pushed them into the front pocket of her jeans.

"Just lie back and relax." She whispered.

She pushed my knees apart a bit and softly kissed my inner thigh, and I gasped at the sensation.

She licked her tongue along my thigh, leaving a wet trail that burned along my smooth skin.

As her mouth got closer and closer to the top of my thighs I was suddenly thankful that I'd worn a skirt.

With a thudding heart I lay back against the couch and looked at the narrow-laddered stairs leading down into the closet. We'd hear anyone opening the door to the closet and working their way up the ladder.

When I felt her hot breath against my cunt lips I shuddered again and turned my attention back to her.

She looked up at me and our eyes connected, just as I felt her tongue drag up my lips agonizingly slow, until it reached the bottom of my clit.

She pushed her tongue against it, and I remembered that same tongue pushing against mine all those weeks ago, and I moaned.

I felt a finger touch my vulva and slide over to my opening.

Suddenly I felt my wet arousal coating my entire cunt, as her fingers spread it out from my center and her tongue swirled around my clit, coaxing me to an even higher level of lust.

She pushed another finger against me, and suddenly two fingers slid in, pushing against the top of my cunt from the inside.

Their touch was so insanely pleasurable that I felt an intense pressure well up behind my clit that I'd never felt before.

"How the fuck? How the fuck? How is that....?" I grunted.

I'd hissed the questions out, incomplete and rushed as physical sensations I'd never even imagined consumed me.

"It's okay." She murmured, her mouth moving against my wet center.

"I didn't know it would feel this way." I gasped.

"Shhhh." She said. "Just be still and let whatever is going to happen just happen."

I took a deep breath and felt her lips close around my clit, and I closed my eyes as I felt a sharp sensation of heat begin in my belly as she sucked.

Her fingers pushed around inside of me in a soft and slow rhythm while she softly and steadily sucked on my clit.

For several minutes I sat with my legs spread wide, riding wave after wave of slippery arousal as my cunt clenched and throbbed against her mouth and fingers.

Every now and then I'd whimper softly, and she'd look up at me in the colorful glow of the Christmas lights from outside the window as her tongue made my clit feel sensations that I'd never even imagined.

And then she sucked harder, and her fingers probed to the top of my hole again and pressed up, finding a spot that was so private I hadn't even known it existed, and was so sensitive that her touch was just on this side of pain.

She pressed harder and harder, and sucked my clit, and more and more pressure built within me until I felt the room spin and a white hot piercing sensation began to throb in my clit.

I sat up towards her, my fingers grabbing fistfuls of the sofa cushions and I clamped my mouth shut to keep from screaming as the sensation grew and grew.

It bounded from my clit to my nipples to my anus to the sensitive spot her finger was pushing against, feeling so totally lustful and consuming that I swallowed a scream as my body began to heave and buck against her.

And then I was in a free fall, my hips grinding on the sofa as her mouth pulled me further and further over the edge into my orgasm, and with a loud gasp I felt myself come undone.

I collapsed on the sofa as I sucked in huge breaths and felt my cunt pulse and throb and clench on and on and on as my climax roared through me like bomb going off.

I saw spots.

I felt my pulse pounding in my ears.

I whimpered again and again.

Then I suddenly went over one last peak and felt a long slow decline as the pleasure ebbed away from me, dragging its way out of my body as I lay helpless to do anything but feel the random spasms as my body quieted.

Jess kissed each of my inner thighs gently, and then got up on her knees and pulled my skirt down and pushed my knees closed, before climbing back onto the sofa next to me.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek and then put her head on my shoulder and took my hand.

We sat that way for several minutes, bathed in the merry glow of the red, green, and blue lights shining through the window on us against the dark sky outside.

"Wow." I whispered.

"I know." She said giving my hand a squeeze. "Sort of hard to describe, huh?"

"Thank you." I murmured, unsure if it was weird to say, yet positive that it wasn't enough.

"I loved it." She whispered, kissing my cheek again. And with a giggle she added "I'm keeping your panties."

"Merry Christmas Jess." I smiled.

"Merry Christmas Emily."

~~

Merry Christmas to all my perverted Literotica friends, and all the friendly Literotica perverts out there.

I hope you enjoyed this short stocking stuffer story.

I'm thankful for all of you who enjoy reading the stuff I enjoy writing about!

To All A Good Night!

IsabellaEmily

IsabellaEmily
IsabellaEmily
3,776 Followers