She Likes to Use Her Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So when are going to be able to get out of here so that you can...talk...to THIS nice boy?"

"We close at 8:30. You can come by and walk me home if you want."

Which he did. But her parents were home, so only a little kissing and light petting was all he was going to get tonight.

-----

Kelsi didn't have to work the next day after school. So she visited Jason while his parents were still at work. They were on the couch as usual an she was topless and her jeans were undone. Jason was about to stuff his hand inside her pants when she stopped him.

"I just want to make you feel good, baby." Jason said.

"Oh you do, Jason. But when you did that inside my pants the other day...it made me want to go further and I don't want to go too far."

He fondled her amazing boobs and nuzzled into her neck. "How far did you go with David Linderman?"

"Are you jealous?"

"Nah. I told you. I like to hear about it." He was planting tiny kisses on her neck. Driving her crazy as he squeezed the large boobs on her sweet baby fat body.

"Well. Not too far. I told you, I'm still a virgin." She pulled his cock from his pants and started to jack him off.

"Yeah, but he got to come all over your tits."

"He did. More than once. Do you know...Andrew came on them too. But I had a swimsuit on."

Jason groaned.

"Did he tell you about that?"

"No...I didn't get into specifics with him."

"But David..." She leaned down to take Jason in her mouth.

"David..." she said dreamily as she paused momentarily before going back to work on him.

Coming back up again for a breath of air, "David also came on my face." She went back down on him and as he opened his eyes to look down at her, he saw her looking right back up at him. She was smirking with his cock in her mouth. Amusement in her eyes.

"He did?" Jason moaned.

"After homecoming. It was the first time I'd ever...talked...to a nice boy...with my mouth..."

Jason put his hand in her hair. "mmmm...he must've been a very nice boy on this date."

"mmmm-hmmmm"

"Picked you up in a rented car?"

"mmmm-hmmmm", still gobbling his cock.

"Was it just the two of you?"

"hmmmm-mmmm"

"Double date?"

"mmmm-hmmm"

"Nice dinner?"

"MMMMM-hmmmm"

"Treated you like a princess at the dance?"

"mmmm-hmmmm"

"Where did you go after the dance?"

She took her mouth off but kept stroking his saliva lubricated cock. "My friend Stephanie was the other girl. Her parents were out of town."

"nice."

"mmmmmm...we were...talking...All of us together in her Living Room. But I wanted a little more privacy. So I told them David and I were going to get some fresh air."

"Do you think Stephanie sucked off her date too while you were gone?"

"hmmmm-mmmm"

"Did you two talk about it after."

"mmmm-hmmmm"

"Did you tell her about sucking off David?"

"mmmm-hmmmm"

"What did you tell her?"

While still jacking his cock she relayed, "I told her how David and I ended up in the grass beside the pool house where no one could see. And how he had taken off my dress, and my bra, and I was there in only my panties and thigh-highs. It was such a special night and I was losing control."

She went back to sucking him for a minute and Jason was on top of the world.

She continued her story still playing with his shaft, "David put his hand in my underwear and made me feel really good. I hadn't let David touch me there before..." Suck, suck, suck,

"but I had let Andrew." Suck suck suck.

"I don't think David had done that before. But he was a quick enough learner. And I was so turned on already anyway. He made me cum pretty hard."

She went back to sucking Jason for a few minutes. Then stroking him she said, "We layed there for a few minutes together and I told him that he had been so nice to me. And that I wanted to be nice for him too." Suck suck suck...

"I remember him stroking my cheek and then his fingers were so close to my lips. He put his thumb on them and I knew he wanted me to take it into my mouth. So I did."

She resumed sucking "mmmmmmm".

"And I knew he'd want to put something else in my mouth too..." suck suck suck.

"So I did." suck suck suck

"To tell you the truth, that "somewhat geeky" boy, as you called him, looked very dapper that evening. And he had been so nice to me. And you know how I like boys that are nice to me." She looked up with that smile in her eyes again as she pleasured him so expertly.

Jason reached down to grab her tits and that made her coo, closing her eyes.

"What about men that are nice to you?"

He wasn't sure he wanted to go down that road, but he wasn't quite thinking straight at the moment either.

I took her a few seconds to understand what he was saying. But when it finally registered he could feel her nipples tighten and, "mmmmm" she hummed with him in her mouth.

"Like that professor that you said was nice."

He could tell he was getting her excited. He was getting himself excited.

"mmmmmm" suck suck suck..."men aren't interested in young, innocent, virgin girls like me"

"I'm pretty sure HE was interested. And you're really going to be talking about how innocent you are right now?"

"mmmmmm" suck suck suck..."But he doesn't know I'd do this to him."

Jason couldn't helping thinking, did she mean to say it like that?

"But he'd like a chance to know for sure. Did he say he'd see you around or anything?"

"He said I could come to his office and he'd show me around campus."

"Yeah...Oh...Kelsi..." They could both feel it building up within both of them..."He wants to show you around...and be nice to you...oh...fuck...and then...get you alone...so you can...talk...with your mouth..."

She was cumming and she could feel he was about to cum as well. She took him out of her mouth and jacked him off onto her face.

They both collapsed. She was wiping the cum of her face with his shirt. "Wow. You did that to David Linderman that night?"

She giggled, "I didn't mean to let him cum on my face. I just didn't know what else to do. But I thought you would like it. After that, I realized that I could just let him cum in my mouth."

...to be continued...

12