She Literally Choked on My Meat

Story Info
A husband in need of anal sex makes sure his wife clenches.
2.1k words
4.22
11.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only need you there to pull the string when I shout."

"I'm your sister. I can't help you fuck your wife."

Jane looked panicked, pacing briskly around my kitchen wearing her uniform and distinctive high visibility jacket.

"You're also a paramedic and that's mostly why we need you, in case something goes wrong."

"This is bizarre and, frankly, disgusting. I don't know why Emily agreed to it."

"She enjoys trying new kinks, sis. Please don't judge us."

My sister relaxed. We were close, and she always wanted the best for me.

"She has agreed to this, though, right?"

"Yes, of course."

"Okay. I'll be here tomorrow morning and reverse the ambulance up to your garage. You can fuck Emily in the back of my truck, that's between you and her. I'll stand outside holding the string."

I agreed some would think my request was a disgusting idea. A friend in the Army described it to me. His girlfriend, a flight attendant, was into fringe sex activities in a big way and this was one sex-periment they'd enjoyed together.

The next morning, I reassured my wife while I took the meat from our fridge and cut off what we needed.

"It'll improve the sensation for both of us."

"I know, but should it be raw or cooked?"

"I think we should try raw. Jane's almost here, so let's get the string and get ready."

My sister backed her ambulance up to my open garage, making sure nobody could see inside. We had a reasonably long driveway, so I wasn't worried and didn't really care.

Emily was more concerned and seemed skittish.

The back of the ambulance was warm when we stepped inside wearing only our underwear. My wife smiled nervously at Jane, who avoided eye contact with me, focusing on the welfare of her sister-in-law.

"Are you sure about this, Em?"

"Yeah, I'm scared, but I want to try it. I read up on the internet and it sounds amazing."

"I'll be right outside, so scream if you need me."

My cock was already hard just thinking about what we'd planned. Emily stroked my shaft, squeezing copious lubricant from the bottle and massaging it all the way from my glans to my balls, having stripped my foreskin back.

She hated anal sex without my cock being fully lubricated.

When satisfied, Emily lay on the ambulance bed and I lifted her legs up high to secure both feet in the metal frames that usually held plasma and blood bags.

I struggled and could tell my wife was uncomfortable in her restraints.

"Jane, can you help us for a minute, please?"

"What the fuck?"

"I can't get Emily's legs secured."

"Em, you're better off standing up for this, if you ask me."

"Okay, but can you stay with me, please?"

"And watch my brother fuck you?"

"Sorry, but yeah. I'm getting cold feet."

"Oh fuck, you pair are as mad as hell."

Emily passed the string to my sister and flipped herself over, then placed her feet on the vehicle floor, laying her torso on the stretcher.

I had clear access to my wife's anus.

"Can you hold the string till we're ready?"

"Fucking hell, you'll ask me to lube your ass next."

"Would you mind? Your brother is rough and right now he's too excited."

"Don't ask me to touch his cock, Emily, or I'll shoot you both up with battery acid and tell mom it was an accident, which it won't be."

Watching my sister squirt lubricant into her palm, and walk around behind my wife to a position where she could mount her like a stallion was the most erotic sight of my life.

"I'm easing my finger inside you now, Em."

"Okay."

"Oh, oof... fuck, Jane. That's so much gentler than your brother."

I watched my sister rub Emily's spangled taboo pleasure hole, swirling her finger across its tiny ridges, pressing the rim centre gently before sliding inside up to her first knuckle.

Jane fucked my wife's ass slowly with a single finger from one hand while pressing the other palm on Emily's back as if pinning her down.

"How does that feel?"

"How much of your finger is inside me?"

Jane inspected Emily's ring-piece as she might do with a casualty.

"Two knuckles."

My sister fucked my wife slowly, squirting more lube onto her finger, then sloppily forcing it inside with each insertion, until the digit slid easily and freely.

"Do you want another finger inside you, Em? Just to make you wider before Rambo squeezes his cock in."

"Oh god yes, please."

Jane smiled at me ironically, shaking her head and I couldn't help but see the humour.

I stroked my cock, which was as solid as a steel bar. I was an audience of one to a surreal erotic theatre that I'd never considered, even in my smuttiest dreams.

Jane squeezed more lube onto her second finger, transitioning to slide two digits inside my wife's ass.

Emily groaned with delight, spread her legs wider and relaxed heavily into the cushioned stretcher.

"Grab the handrails on the side, Em."

My sister helped my wife find steel rails that Emily gripped to maintain her position.

It was about to get rough.

"I'm ready for his cock."

I stepped up behind Emily, pushing my rigid, veiny shaft past her pre-finger fucked, spangled hole, spurred on by her grunts and moaning as my glans stretched her anus and rectum wide open.

My sister shuffled back to Emily's head, moving her hair out of the way, cradling her chin in solidarity.

The women had been best friends since primary school. Jane introduced me to my future wife in the playground when we were ten years old.

"You should swallow it now, Em."

"Okay, but can you feed me, please?"

I could tell Jane was reluctant, but she understood our kink might get dangerous and her instinct to help us both had kicked in.

"Fucking, fine."

Jane unravelled the string, making sure it didn't touch the floor because hygiene was crucial.

"Take this whole, Em, then keep swallowing it."

Jane carefully fed my wife an inch square sliver of fatty, streaky bacon into her mouth.

Emily swallowed several times, gulping with a disgusted face, then shuddered and retched until the bacon was past her throat and the string dangled out of her mouth.

The string was attached to the bacon and Jane played it out as my wife forced the raw meat into her stomach.

Jane crouched down on her haunches, inches from Emily's mouth, checking that she was okay.

"It looks like a pussy with a tampon inserted."

Jane laughed while wrapping the string securely around her finger. One mistake and she'd blue light us to the ER.

"Is it all the way in, Em?"

"I think so, because I feel mildly sick."

My sister looked at me as seriously as if she was doing brain surgery.

"You can fuck her now, but start slowly and remember that you aren't banging on a nail."

Emily chuckled and then choked involuntarily. I got a teaser of what to expect.

I slid my cock slowly inside Emily, stretching her rectum and anus until she fitted me like a glove. I felt her familiar warmth and exquisite tightness when the walls of her back passage squeezed my solid shaft.

My wife milked my cock inside her back passage.

I withdrew, and felt Emily's sphincter squeeze my cock longingly, trying to prevent its extraction.

My wife loves my cock inside her ass.

I fucked her slowly, knowing I couldn't last if I railed Emily too frantically. Having my sister help me fuck my wife added to our sexual tension.

We all ticked off another taboo.

"I'm feeling sick."

"You need to fuck her harder. I won't clean up her vomit."

I grabbed my wife's hips and rammed my shaft all the way home in a single, fluid stroke, then again and I kept slamming her back doors until my balls and prostate twitched, knowing I'd unload soon.

"Pull it out now, Jane! Pull!"

My sister pulled the string, dragging the fatty porcine treat back up through Emily's digestive tract.

I felt sick.

My wife gagged immediately and violently, twisting her head while snot dribbled from her nose and spat from her mouth. Her head yanked up and her sphincter clamped shut on my cock, squeezing my fully embedded shaft with all her involuntary might.

Just the way my friend told me it would.

Jane held Emily's head with one hand, using the other to wind in the string. She looked at me quizzically and had to know.

"How does it feel?"

"It's fucking unbelievable."

"Has her sphincter snapped shut completely?"

"Oh f-fuck, yeah. It almost h-hurts, sis."

My choking wife crushed my cock while thrashing around on the stretcher like a maniac under restraint.

Her gag reflex is directly linked to the sphincter muscles, and Emily's were grinding my penis to dust while our deadly choking game played out.

I balanced on my tiptoes, leaning into my wife, almost unable to stand the pain, but absolutely loving it, while Emily choked herself and my cock.

Jane went into paramedic mode because Emily's choking became severe

"Are you okay Em?"

Although her face was covered in snot and spit, she nodded unsteadily, swallowing hard to get the bacon back down into her stomach for another go.

Jane looked shocked.

"You want to go again?"

"Ya, it fokin gweat."

Her speech was difficult, but Jane understood, allowing Emily to swallow the slimy meat treat and its attached string down again.

"Fuck her some more."

Jane was fascinated, so I did as my somewhat controlling sister commanded and fucked Emily to the edge of my glorious climax.

"Bottom out inside her now and I'll pull."

When I buried my cock balls deep inside Emily, my sister yanked the bacon as hard as she could, dragging it from my wife's gullet, into her throat where it became stuck.

The stretcher shook when Emily grabbed its rails, thrashing wildly on the bed as if struck by lightning. The vehicle rocked violently while she spluttered and retched.

Her struggle, panic and spitting drove me insane with desire, especially when I felt her sphincter repeatedly clamp down on my cock much harder this time, squeezing as if to drain me.

It hurt enough to force the hot ropes of my sperm from my balls lashing into my wife and filling her back passage.

I came so much and she squeezed so tight that my cream made a hissing sound when it squeezed out, lathering my balls.

The more she thrashed, the more Emily crushed me until it felt excruciating, and I leapt up onto my toes, leaning in while her ass gripped me and she choked repeatedly.

"It's stuck inside her throat."

Jane panicked. I did too, pulling back but unable to retrieve my shaft.

"I'm stuck too."

My sister grabbed the string with both hands, looked at me desperately, and then yanked.

I got the biggest contraction yet.

My balls twitched in spasmodic pain as I shuddered through an excessive orgasm.

When my cock shrivelled, Emily's sphincter gripped it harder until my shaft was so flaccid it slid out. I fell backwards against the truck doors before slumping to the floor.

Emily retched one last time before Jane ripped the bacon from her gullet. I saw the partly digested fatty sliver splatter on the vehicle side panel, greasy from my wife's stomach juices.

"I'm dribbling. I've never been this full."

"Not on my van floor, for fuck's sake, Em, I have nothing to clean it with."

Jane sounded and looked panicked. I helplessly watched my white creamy mess inexorably squeezing from Emily's gaping anus.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry, Jane." Emily wailed, helplessly.

I couldn't believe what happened next.

Jane had a 'you'd better not tell mom' expression, like when we were kids. My sister she knelt, glared at me, before burying her lips into my wife's gaping asshole.

My sister prised my wife's butt cheeks apart, and I heard her suck my cum out of my Emily as it poured from her slack anus, before it messed up the ambulance floor.

My cock got hard again, and I stroked myself off while Jane cleaned up my mess.

"Oh god, that's so fucking good, Jane."

I watched in disbelief when Emily rolled over on the stretcher, resting her thighs on my sister's shoulders.

My heart pounded and adrenaline fired every synapse in my brain when Jane looked at me and smiled before descending into my wife's soaking pussy with a stiff tongue.

I wanked myself, watching my sister lick my wife's pussy, and I knew our lives would never be the same.