She Loves Her Hairdresser Visits

Story Info
Hairdresser shaves client to prepare for her husband.
908 words
4.56
16.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny put the closed sign on the door of the hairdressers and pulled the blind down.

"Your usual 'top and tail' Angela?"

"Oh yes please Jenny. I am not sure which I need most but both always make me feel better."

Angela settled herself in the chair and Jenny covered her with an apron. They made small talk as they usually did while Jenny styled Angela's hair. When she finished she asked the question that she had always wanted to when asked to shave Angela's pubes.

"Does your husband like you completely shaved bare down below? Have you told him that I do it and what always happens?"

"The answers are yes absolutely, yes and yes. It is his greatest pleasure to go down on me but only if I am freshly shaved. We have tried to do it ourselves but the result is nowhere near as good as when you do it. Charlie sees what you do for me as foreplay as we always have our best (almost only) sex as soon as I get home from here. I don't know where my sex life would be without it."

"I am delighted to be of service and pleased that you both find it so stimulating. Please slip your panties off while I sort out the couch and the shaving stuff."

Angela loved to anticipate the shaving, which was always exciting. She was on her back, her legs wide apart, well before Jenny returned with the bowl of hot water, a shaving brush and a razor. She applied a rich coating of lather to the area above Angela's pussy. Pulling the skin taut she shaved the sparse blond stubble leaving a smooth finish.

She now applied more rich lather to the pussy and the area around it. For good measure she loaded the brush again and reapplied it making sure the area was liberally coated. As she always did at this stage she inserted her finger well into Angela's pussy enabling her to manipulate the area.

"You certainly are very ready for the shavings in more ways than one, aren't you Angela? Hold nice and still now."

Angela found herself completely unable to concentrate on anything other than the finger that had found her g spot with unerring accuracy and the shaver gliding over her sensitive lips. The contact was exactly as it had been the first time. On that occasion Angela had orgasmed the first time that Jenny's thumb had almost innocently brushed across her clit. This time the feelings were intense but Angela was able to enjoy them with a touch of control.

Jenny also loved being so intimately in control of the beautiful younger woman. There would be no rushing this. Shaving cream would be reapplied, sensitive areas re-shaved and the g spot and clit teased with ruthless efficiency. Even though the result would be perfect both women knew that this was much more than a shaving. Both women knew that Angela would climax.

When Jenny could no longer justify applying the shaver any more, and the whole area was bald and smooth, she cleaned the area and applied a moisturizing cream.

"Now turn over spread your leg, point your bottom straight at me and put your head right down. I am going to shave you back here. It will take as long as you wish it to, if you understand what I mean."

Jenny again applied the shaving cream generously to the area. Holding one cheek at a time she spread it wide while she shaved the sensitive area. As she was doing this she had a lovely view of the swollen wet and aroused pussy being played with. She moved closer and drew a deep breath in so as to savor the pungent but sweet smell that emanated from between the legs.

She could sense that Angela was on the verge of having an orgasm. She wasn't sure whether this was being deliberately held back or was just out of reach. Deciding it made little difference which it was she stroked the dark crinkled skin of the anus with the brush. She centered it and as the hole relaxed she twisted the brush round and round. This made the brush just stiff enough to penetrate by nearly an inch.

Angela immediately exploded in a much-needed orgasm. The long agonizing moan was followed her holding her breath for so long Jenny began to get worried. The view of the pussy and anus contracting time and time again, as she shook, tempted Jenny to do something very inappropriate. Managing to resist she waited until things were calmer before cleaning the area and adding moisturizer.

"Surely after an orgasm like that your enjoyment of your husbands tongue let alone his cock will be greatly limited?"

"Exactly the opposite he always brings me to a beautiful, if very leisurely, orgasm with his mouth before fucking me to yet another one. It is only on these occasions that I am multi-orgasmic and the third is earth shattering in intensity. I can only thank you for helping me discover such pleasure."

"One day you will have to invite me over to experience the aftermath of a shaving it sounds truly stunning. Shall we make an appointment for a 'top and tail' in a months time?'

"Yes but could you fit me in for an additional 'tail' in two weeks time I am not sure I can wait four weeks."