All Comments on 'She Loves You'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 297 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So every day Blake gets to look Charlotte in the face and revisit her whore of a mother's betrayal. I think not. The bullshit about having no control over a medical condition being worse than choosing to stab him in the back became the point I stopped reading and just skimmed the rest. At that point the story just got stupid.

Tootight1Tootight1over 1 year ago

Good story, but somewhat predictable. Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a piece of shit ending. He's supposed to live with Charlotte as a visual reminder of her slut-mother's betrayal daily. No, that doesn't wash.

Beverly had a medical condition she had no control over. Angie made a conscious decision to stab him in the back. There is no comparison between the 2. Stupid premise. Last page and a half ruined the entire thing.

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Great Story.... I think you could expand it a bit more with another chapter.... 5+++ starts good job writing.

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

Nice happy ending. Doesn’t satisfy the butthurt crowd that demands eternal vengeance on all cheaters, but who cares about them. Keep up the good work.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

It's a good thing that Christmas is coming up, so I can accept an ending like that! The story is very well written with lots of drama. Your figures have convinced me and Christmas allows a lot! 4*!!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Oh shame on you for trying for a happy ending in a LW story. The BTB crowd will burn you every time. Personally I liked the story a lot.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant and uplifting. Thank you, again 🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ignore the haters. Haters gonna hate, which is why they’re living in grandma’s basement responding with vitriol to every story of love and forgiveness like it affects them. Ignore those bitter losers and keep writing this uplifting stuff that enrages the lonely, fragile snowflakes. And they wonder why women have always ignored them when it comes to real relationships. Adults get over and past bad stuff. Losers don’t, especially when it’s a story they’ll never live because nobody wants them and their bitter ass selves

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

Infidelity, love, loss, romance, a second chance. A 5* story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your tale, some of the comments suck. though. Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

Texican1830Texican1830over 1 year ago

That’s another GREAT story!!! Thanks, HDK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Message to all the bitter, angry dudes who liter the comments section with their bitterness. For the love of God please stop reading stories involving coregibeness and reconciliation. Why torture yourselves and then then the rest of us, if your appetite is exclusively for intense BTB stories. Limit your reading (like your IQs) to that stuff and leave normal and well adjusted people alone. Or better yet, write your own stories and pile on all the hate and venom you like. And then perhaps, reflect on why you have no women in your lives lives, and few, if any, friends. Bitter, angry people are exhausting, so just go away, pleeeeaasssseee.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

5* and wish I could make it more. There are some badly damaged readers on this site. That's too bad. Great fun read.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Shallow, predictable, stupid.

Didn't find any examples of mc being a great father. Even though everybody keeps repeating it.

Didn't find any scenes, where the wife regrets her affair. Even though she keeps repeating it.

Life-changing decisions are discussed and made too casually. No real emotions or gravity of the situation behind them.

PowersworderPowersworderover 1 year ago

This should have been titled: A dumbass beta male gets shit on.

-

Angie admitted to being a slut in college, and he married her anyway? If she claims she "only" screwed 8 guys, you double or triple that figure. I thought everyone knew that you don't try to turn a ho into a housewife?

-

Then after being quite predictably cheated on by super slut, he rushes to get married to the first single mom he can find after moving to Montana. Beverley was clearly using him as an ATM and replacement dad, but never really loved him. Why? Because she never gave him a kid of his own.

-

So after Beverley kicks the bucket, he's now stuck looking after a child that isn't even his. Then Angie and Charlotte leech onto him, and he ends up getting back together with super slut and agreeing to raise her bastard kid. Every day, he will now be reminded of Angie cucking him.

Wow... what a godawful depressing story.

-

It did contain three important lessons though:

1) don't marry a slut.

2) never date single moms.

3) never get back together with an ex.

jmmj5jmmj5over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this.

As others have stated, you could see where this was going, but it was an enjoyable ride. thanks.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Knew you’d catch some heat from the haters. Ten years is a pretty stiff sentence. Apparently she didn’t spend that time slutting around and he moved on. Now it is a whole new ballgame. She paid, he’s forgiven her. Maybe she’s worth another shot?

You did mix up names a few times, (been there, done that), but it was good story.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 1 year ago

Rushed ending but , your usual 5stars are a must

TrambakTrambakover 1 year ago

A typical HDK story. A bit predictable, nevertheless, enjoyable. A parent child proximity is more of a human reaction rather than the DNA sequences.

5

RodJohnRodJohnover 1 year ago

Usually I prefer a btb kind of story in these situations, but did enjoy this one. Debated between giving 4 or 5 stars. Ending with the questioning about the moaning was funny.

I find it more amusing how many in the comments trashing your story stay anonymous.

Overall for me I liked it

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Nice story with a beautiful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the twists of this story…very well written as usual. But ohio, were you joking? HDK doesn’t always use Beatles’ song titles, but he did this time. Yeah, yeah, yeah. And, ohio, please contribute another of your great stories.

BernardinemuddBernardinemuddover 1 year ago

Another wonderful story from one of the best authors on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

felt creepy that adults let a child stalk a grown man on line.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 1 year ago

You never cease to surprise me, HDK. Something completely different from all of your most recent stuff. Excellent story. 5 stars.

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

This is excellent! DD

ArediaArediaover 1 year ago

I liked it - a lot. Please tell me there's a Chapter 2 on the way. :)

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

N awesome story great job its seems like it would b great for a part 2 ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The girls were bringers of light and wove a magical spell around the whole story.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Loved this story. Thanks

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Kids rule, parents blow snot bubbles! 5 as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a good LW story 0 if possible.

I am a bit of a Romance story addict. If this had been posted in the Romance section....

Aw nuts!!! Harddaysknight you've done it again. 5/5

THC

deadonedeadoneover 1 year ago

Once again a great story. I had some trouble with Blake's cheating vs dying justification but a few beers helped. I think that time, maturity, and her complete acceptance of guilt helped also. They were no longer the same people they were when they were married both had changed. I wish to say 'Thank you HDK for a wonderful story.'

I am surprized that Lauren was never brought back into the story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

A well-written cuck story..

This Randi event, personally, sucked. All my fave hero writers writing neo-cuck stories which a question I would like to ask: are you guys easing us slowly to accept cuckoldry?

Ironman52Ironman52over 1 year ago

Loved the twists, Best RAAC(ish) story I have seen. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super fucking convenient. I'm not even mad he reconciled with the ex, since her entire family AND his in-laws were in on it--not maliciously, of course, just like actually understanding another family and stuff like that. So convenient!

I'm a fan, but not of this story.

JackDancerJackDancerover 1 year ago

What a wonderful, wonderful story. Really nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do they have Parkinson's? They repeated the same conversation like 3 times!

Otherwise good, positive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And then the slut magically got a character transplant, the cuck got amnesia, and they all lived happily ever after because "Charlotte" wanted "Blake" to be her "daddy". Yep, life works life that. /sarc/

The story needed this feminist bullshit as a throw-away line: "Angie was determined to raise Charlotte to be a strong independent woman. "?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey Luku-Mac, so do us all a favor and soak your head rather than reading a site with stories that so embitter you and spare all of us the poison you share are generously sharing. We don’t want our lives to suck as much as yours must. Blow off angry dude.

Good, thoughtful story of people who are going to have happy, and decent lives, unlike Lupy-Mac’s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is possibly the funniest things I have ever read on this site. From Angie being surprised by the mysterious sex video, to the new wife dropping dead and finally Bradenton being a childless loser.

Comedy at its finest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
I Think It Works. They've Been Apart 10 Years; They Are Now Different People.

And because of that it still might not work out, but its worth a shot. Of course this story is completely unconnected to the "When A Man Loves A Woman" theme, which is partly why it is So Much Better than those stories that try to make "When A Fool Loves A Whore" an interesting story premise. It snot. Thanks for the difference, and thanks for the effort.

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

This is a really really bad story. Not quality wise but idea wise. This poor man gives all of himself, but the author decided he just doesn't deserve a biological child of his own. First he's stuck with a cheating slut, then with a woman who selfishly loves the care and attention he lavishes on drug dealer's daughter but does not bother making a child with a man she supposedly "loves", then when she dies, the cheating slut move into his life with no chance of him finding a good woman to actually love him and give him kids of his own. Compared to that, even RAAC is a small complaint.

FredHuckFredHuckover 1 year ago

Simply stated your stories are always

5🌟s.

Fred

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 1 year ago

Liked it, but author needs to get a grip on characters names, as in:-

"Seriously?" screamed Charlotte in delight. "I'd love to live with you and Charlotte."

and a few other instances...

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 1 year ago

Mr. Lapu is quite generous with his "cuck" slur. Of course we all write cuck shit, and primarily to trigger you, dude. Let's see... Q's story: Husband divorces wife. JPB's story: Seems likely that marriage will not survive. Hooked has two: both husbands divorce wives. Matt's story: Husband divorces wife and becomes a monk. PapaToad's story: Husband moved to Mexico and never contacted his wife again. Amyyum's story: Wife divorces cheating husband. My story: there was no cheating. BH76's story: there was no cheating. Need we continue? Not to mention that half the stories were in Romance or other categories, and of course, there was no cheating. Check yourself, dude.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. For Me it was one of redemption for someone making a serious error in judgement. Thank you for writing. On a side note I wonder is blackrandl1958 would stop sugar coating things... I mean say what you mean and stop beating round the bush :) Seriously good comment. I read for entertainment, not for realism. So many talented writers on many boards. I do not understand why some people read the "loving wives" category knowing that there will be a "cuck", willing or not, theme in many of the stories. Why do you make yourself sad and angry and unhappy. Maybe try "Humour and Satire" or maybe "Lesbian". I dunno, maybe try writing a story of your own instead of torching the efforts of people who actually write. I tried to write once, its wasn't good, I will stick to reading. Some writers do not write for My tastes, I just don't read their prose and move on to someone who's work I will enjoy. Sorry I tend to ramble, but in parting I did not grammar check this post and she died years ago anyway. :)

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - I liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So his new wife just dropped dead to move the plot along. How formulaic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! What a loving, emotional story. One of the best I have read and just what is right for this time of year. Thanks. Merry Christmas!

BabalooieBabalooieover 1 year ago

Very nice story.

FullyLoadedUKFullyLoadedUKover 1 year ago

Really liked this story. Fits with others of a similar mold ("Boston To Birmingham" and "There Is A Reason") that really like too.

The formulaic comment makes me laugh. Stories like these only go one of two ways (usually), redemption or a BTB ending. The only time I remember, if ending differently, the MC killed himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why in the world is he back with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an appalling cuck tale. His ex's bastard tells him he's her daddy, and he turns to a pile of goo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another cheating slut and stupid cuckold story. One star for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This cuckold crap just simply sucked. Randi getting triggered by the comments was better than the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

The suggestion that I am past my prime and have early dementia may have merit There must be some reason why I don't give a shit about the personal insults heaped upon me. I simply write and post stories. Why that causes some readers to lose their shit is beyond me.

In order to get the couple back together in this story, I had to have the wife out of the picture. Otherwise, it would have the even more formulaic story of wife cheating, husband dumps her and gets younger woman with bigger tits. Maybe crush the balls of the wife's lover for good measure. Readers will marvel at the genius of that plot and how great it is to see the boyfriend get his painful justice.

We have different types of readers here. I realize that. Some readers want balls crushed, the cheating wife destitute, new bigger titted woman having babies like rabbits with poor innocent husband, and the guy's secret offshore bank account flourishing. They seek titles which include the word "justice". I try to not use that word as I don't feel it applies to relationships. Find the writers you like and praise them all to hell. I don't mind, and who would give a shit if I did?

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

Here go my man points, what a lovely store. I was on the verge od tears a couple times. I lost a couple daughters because of divorce by an unfaithful wife. It still bothers me after 40 years being divorced. The positive thing was the wonderful woman with four kids that I met and married 38 years ago. One thing in this story was alsoo very true, sex is much more enjoyable with someone who loves you. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is what happens when you sleep though an entire course on "Writing Nonthreatening, Paint By Numbers Fiction" and then have to write the final project while trapped overnight in a dentist's office waiting room, with only the immediate surroundings for inspiration: clown paintings, Reader's Digest anthologies from the Clinton presidency and the 2007 issue of People Magazine's Sexiest Man. Mother's Day cards have more originality and passion than what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate This story, and all of your writings.

To anonymous’ question “ Why in the world is he back with her?” … simple love and forgiveness, been there, done that!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 1 year agoAuthor

The reader must admit that I receive some really funny, clever, insulting yet enjoyable comments. I welcome all comments, especially when the commenter takes so much time and effort crafting it. Thanks to all who comment. It is my inspiration. It makes it fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems to me the "triggered" one is the anonymous commenter. Are HDK and Randi better writers than you? Are they more popular, get more attention and everyone likes them better than you? Envy is never a good look. All these writers and readers thanking Randi hurt your little feelings? It's okay, I'm sure your Mom likes you. Why else would she let you live in her basement?

XluckyleeXluckyleeover 1 year ago

I always enjoy your stories and am glad you pay no attention to the readers who should just stop bothering you with their stupid comments.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

10 years is a long time to heal a wound, esp for the amount of life he has witness as a first responder. Also he had never stopped loving his wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good RAAC but would be better if Blake had his own affair to give his ex wife a taste of her own medicine at some point. 4.5 stars if I could

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

As usual I enjoyed reading your story. Nicely written. My only wish is that the ending had the detail the rest if the story did.

And if course the comments are nearly as entertaining with the local incel population doing their best chicken impersonations (cuck cuck cuck).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HDK is a very good writer, although, I find myself favoring his humorous stories a bit more than the romance.

Beauty of an author having so many stories is that you can find one you really like. Though not necessarily my favorite (never a big fan of a fait accompli), still 5/5. Great work.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
How

How come she took the administrator job ,before she knew ,she hadn't got the forestry job.?Why did she keep the news to herself for months?.Three years after waiting for the Lady in Red green men to appear ,the author still hasn't learnt how to write a story with no flaws in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow Nitpic review was nitpic or even wrong. Then Anonymous 2 days before that was I guess on 12/21/22 was not what I would call good.

I thought this was a FANTASTIC story (5 Stars) that could easily be expand into a full length motion picture as long as they did not deviate from the basic story line. Great job HDK! Ok there was a couple of grammar errors and the wrong name used once but easily over looked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the first time a too long ending from HDK, when Evelyn died the rest was obvious. Still very good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, good to see that your still writing. Hope to see more of the Lady in Red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still a great author. Like another commenter, very glad to see HDK is still writing here. Ignore the nitpickers unless their comments help editing. Really, really liked this story about second chances. They actually do happen a normally as part of life, even marriages. People learn and grow from their mistakes, even including fidelity, if they still wish to seek a happier, fulfilling life. Most do if they work out their issues. The people of the offended party (spouse, in-laws, and many times friends) often just don't know because they lose touch. It's what I enjoyed about this story, albeit HDK's humorous ones are still his best. My wife's great aunt was a single woman who fell to an older married seducer in the 1910s, became pregnant, left the daughter with her sister, fell into prostitution, then ended up moving out West to Montana during their first oil years, ran a small business, met a leasing agent, and ended up marrying into a ranching family. No one locally even knew about her past except for close family friends, and the Montana in-laws never carred or spouted a peep because she was such a hard working, loving spouse. It only came out almost a 100 years later from family journals which my wife and I helped edit. She died a very happy woman well liked by family and community. So quasi-dramatic second chances like this can really happen, and rightfully so. So, yeah, I LIKED this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nuh-uh. Not without a harness, gloves and special gear is he making that rescue. Superman in his prime would have trouble doing that. Finally, all I can say is, "Ruuuun Blake! She's turned into a fu*king lobbyist!" Of course, she was uniquely qualified, as her actions proved!

.

Actually, this is a well-written, five-star-worthy story. AKA, your usual!!

.

The John Yossarian

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 1 year ago

What a wonderful heart warming story of forgiveness and love. The romantic in me loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck it🖕

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

Such a great story. This author is very good at making even a grump like me forgive the wife. Who wouldn't love to have a daughter like Charlotte? Most deserving story of reconciliation and redemption that I've read in a long time. Thank you for sharing.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

I support reconciliation when the wife is repentant for what she did. In many LW stories, they are only sorry for hurting their husband, not for the act.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 1 year ago

A nice romantic tale.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

The ending was cute lol. I like seeing POV from the husband and the wife a lot. I think it makes reconciliation much more better.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

Love a happy ending! Great story even if a bit (ok, a lot) Pollyanna.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Great story really enjoyed the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this Montana on Earth-666, where the Western States are filled with post modern progressive gender queer hipsters?!? In the real Montana, no, the people in the diner would NOT sympathize with the slut who bore another man’s child instead of being faithful to her husband!

The girl needs help to get past her delusions about him being her father. But considering that her family is obviously leftist, they would enable any mental illness.

CHOOSING to be a father to a child born before he ever met her mother is not remotely the same as having another man’s child IMPOSED on him by adultery!!!

To all the comments above that think this story is SO ROMANTIC, it isn’t. It’s vile, and disgusting, and so are you if you approve.

It’s the worst kind of emotional manipulation by an author: the new wife dies, the cute little girl tries to worm into his heart by sitting on his lap, and then he needs medical help, and of course the ONLY possible solution is to have the slut take care of him, so that he can fall back in love with her. It’s a romance novel written by a twelve year old girl who doesn’t understand how serious sex and loyalty are.

ZK

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

Poor Blake wanted a family of his own and ended raising two kids of others and a cheating wife.

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

The mom and grandma should've let it die instead they let the little girl make sure they got back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know when I read stories like this and then read the comments I am always saddened by how few see the possibility of redemption and reconciliation. I the MC female had said so I did it just deal with it then yeah I say kick that bitch to the curb, however that is not the case here. She knows she fucked over a good guy for a POS and she has had to live with how that has affected her daughter. I feel that if someone is truly remorseful then they deserve a second chance. Now do I believe that the MC has to give that to? No I don't I think the MC has to do what the MC thinks is best for himself and his family and nobody has the right to tell what is right or wrong.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

A really well thought out well written story, apart from duplicating a bit about the missing dad , I think you have a great story here, nice characters a reasonable plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story and an AWESOME 2 sentence ending

IndyOnIndyOnover 1 year ago

One of your best.....*5*5*5*5*5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope.

Creepy as hell tbh.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 1 year ago

Great story. TYVM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. How many among us have not done, to our dismay, the unforgivable and wished for a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One gripe! This story belonged in the Romance Section. If you like Romance, do not miss it.

Thank you for wonderful entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A heart warming story. Only wish Faith and Charlotte's names were not so frequently mixed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories