She Made a Video to Make Daddy Wank

Story Info
18 year olds in the changing room.
2.4k words
3.63
7.6k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my dear daughter, you know that I love to watch everything that gives you pleasure, whether you're jilling yourself off or fucking, licking, sucking with your girlfriends and boyfriends...

I have to admit that I am still very turned on by all the videos you made for me to wank to before you finally succeeded in seducing me - and I'm so glad you did!

Right from the very first one where you left your phone camera running in the girls' showers after the sport lesson - you and your best friends went in last after you'd been chatting for a while, the others were all gone. You were all between 18 and 19...

Your lovely friends had bodies from skinny to XXL, It was great how you were completely open with each other. They all knew that your camera was running - they each got a copy from you afterwards for their own daddies.

You all stripped down to your knickers, then each one in turn looked into the camera, said her name and a couple of words like "Have a nice wank!", then turned around, bent over, slid her knickers down. and parted her bum cheeks to give a close-up view of her sweaty cunt, clit and asshole...

You all went under the showers and enjoyed the hot water, laughing and joking together especially as you were washing between your legs, you all agreed that you were feeling randy and wishing that the shower heads were detachable, not just from above

The biggest girl turned her back to the shower, bent over so that her head was almost touching the floor, and spread her ample buttocks wide. You grabbed the camera and showed a great view of the shower rain pouring down on her rounded hills and into her valley of lust, streaming down over the whirlpool of her brown asshole, the rapids of her big fleshy cunt lips, and the waterfall of her hugely swollen clit.

She has both hands on the floor so she says "I want to cum! Please can somebody wank me off, please?"

You're all gathered around her, encouraging her, and all playing with yourselves except for you and the skinniest girl, who is fingering the big girl's cunt with her right hand and teasing the asshole with her left, before also slowly finger-buggering it...

"Yes! Yes!" says the big girl. "Fuck my cunt and ass and wank my clit! Make me cum now and I'll do anything for you that you want!"

You have the camera in your left hand (good thing it's waterproof) and are wanking her clit with your right. The skinny girl now has two fingers in the big girl's ass and her whole hand fisting the cunt, rubbing with her two fingers against her hand inside - the big girl says how much she loves that feeling.

All the other girls are standing in a circle around, fingering their pussies and rubbing their clits, watching the big girl and each other, everyone encouraging everyone else and getting close to orgasm.

A couple of the girls who have a hand free caress you and the skinny girl. You're both also squeezing your legs together in anticipation, you'll be cumming a little later...

All this time you've been rubbing the big girl with two fingers on each side of her clit, rolling it around within its hood, which it's now poking out of. I've seen cocks smaller than that clit, it's fucking enormous!

The big girl has been talking dirty most of the time, begging and thanking for being fucked and wanked and that the other girls will come with her, but now she is no longer capable of speaking, just moaning and panting, she's right on the edge.

Another girl relieves you of the camera, then with your free left hand you press down hard and rub around so that the big girl's clit protrudes even more. You're sure that the boys of the same age from the changing room next door have heard what is going on, but you don't care. in fact, quite the opposite, you imagine them wanking their cocks as you begin with your right hand to wank the big girl's clit in the same way as the boys, fast and hard.

It's too much for the big girl, everyone encouraging her and jilling off as she's being fucked and wanked by four busy hands. She begins to quiver, waves rippling through her ample body, giving out deep guttural grunts that get louder and faster...

Her nipples are touching the floor as she loses all control and pees herself in a hot stream gushing out of her pisshole as she shakes uncontrollably and lets out a deafening primal moaning scream (the boys will definitely have heard that!) and greedily takes all that the four hands have to offer, clenching and cramping as she cums again and again for what seems like a little eternity, meanwhile most of the other girls are cumming with her, wanking themselves hard inside and out.

Wave after wave until she collapses, exhausted, on the floor, then props herself up and stammers out a "Thank you!" before getting on her knees and starting to lick your asshole in gratitude.

You and the skinny girl are celebrated as selfless heroines who now deserve to have every wish fulfilled. The skinny girl wants a water spray orgasm, so four of the other girls who came at the same time as the big girl lift her up in the air, upside down so that the shower head is between her legs, only a hand's width away from her cunt, which she spreads wide so that the powerful jet swirls around inside and fills it up immediately., making a sound like water streaming out of a bathtub.

Her asshole is pulsating and also getting some water in.

She laughs as she lets out a blubbering fart, then motions that she wants to cum quickly, so the four girls lift her even higher so that the strongest jet is directly on her clit, then they rock her with just a tiny movement back and forth.

She's relatively quiet in comparison, but it doesn't take long until she cums too, spreading her cunt lips wide just beforehand to expose her little clit to the jet, then pushing them back together as she cums because it would otherwise be too intense. For the next couple of orgasms she rubs her clit, having an almost normal wank but in mid-air while the shower jet stimulates her cunt and asshole.

You've been filming all this, but now it's your turn.

You decide that all the daddies should see their daughters licking cunt and sucking clit. Yours!

You put one foot on the changing bench so that you are standing comfortably with everything between your legs well accessible.

The big girl continues to lick your asshole with relish and gusto, it's very clean. She also caresses your bum cheeks and plays with herself a little.

The skinny girl wants to be first. That's fine by you, you're aching to cum by now and you know how good she is. All the others are standing around in a circle, watching, and playing with themselves. She kisses you on the mouth and hugs you, her small breasts against yours, and sucks on each of your nipples for a few seconds on the way down.

You're already wet, not just from the shower, so as her hand slides from your sides to your tummy and over your mound of Venus, two of her fingers slide easily into your pussy. No fisting though, it's much too tight for that.

She massages the front wall of your cunt behind the pubic bone, your G-spot, and her head goes down between your thighs...

With long, strong licks and sucks she goes from back to front of your pussy lips several times, then the fingers that aren't inside you take over there.

You're trembling, you're cupping your breasts, you're ready...

Her tender tongue on the tip of your clit almost makes you come immediately, like an electric shock running through your body.

After all the fun and games, you want it now. You press her head to your cunt and she understands, licking your clit fast and sucking it hard while rolling it around with her tongue...

The tingling starts in your extremities, spreading into the middle of your body, building up the tension as she performs her expert cunnilingus, you see the other girls fingering their cunts and rubbing their clits as you're being wanked, sucked and licked (from both sides), you're filming it all for me and you know that I'll be wanking too when I see it, one of the girls doubles up and cums and in that moment so do you!

Whiteout, rush of hormones, ultimate hit as you cry "Daddy, watch me!"

She's a genius with her fingers, lips and tongue, the second and third orgasms buffet you as she has you totally under her control.

Only then does she slowly release you, afterplay with her fingers as she rises and kisses you, you taste your own juices as she kisses you, you hug her and thank her also in my name because you know how much I will enjoy seeing your pleasure (one of the other girls has been doing the filming for a while).

She just smiles, kisses you again, gently and playfully tweaks your nipples and says "Next please!"

Each of the other girls was different. Understandably, not every one made you cum, but you enjoyed them all, and they all enjoyed it too. At the end of the line, however, there were still two...

You and the big girl!

She has been such a good girl, patiently licking your sweet little asshole all this time, that she deserves also to lick your clit.

And you, my darling daughter, should also not be the only one who doesn't show her daddy how she goes down on another girl!

The girls put a few benches together and deck them with towels. You kiss and hug the big girl (no bad taste), you start fondling and kissing each other's breasts and turning into the 69 position on the benches. The other girls are loving it, watching intently and still playing with themselves.

And you're still being filmed...

So beautiful to see your pretty face going towards that fleshy cunt, and hers towards yours.

Her clit is still enormous, I could almost imagine that it was my dick that you are sucking on as you poke your nose between her cunt lips.

Your left hand fondles her buttocks and tickles her anus before you slide first one finger and then two in, feeling the ribbed walls of her rectum, she likes that, as you insert one finger after another into her wet and receptive cunt, all the time while you're licking and sucking her clit.

She's doing almost the same to you, just that everything is smaller and tighter with you, and she doesn't penetrate your bum.

By now you have four fingers in her cunt and two up her ass...

She comes up briefly for air and says "Fist my cunt! I'm ready to cum quickly then!"

"And try to fit a third finger in my ass!"

The watching girls are getting more and more excited, especially the skinny one, who is also fingering her own bum now with a finger of the left hand while wanking with the right, fingers in pussy and thumb on clit...

You also raise your head briefly while you slide your whole hand and wrist into the big girl's cunt. Inside you can feel all sorts of interesting things, including your fingers up her ass.

You try putting a third finger up her ass, it's all well lubricated but rather tight, so you ask her if she's sure...

She says "Yes, it will hurt me a little for a moment, but that will pass quickly when you're in and I love the feeling of having both holes full!"

"Do you also want a finger in yours?"

You're curious, so you say "Yes please, but only one. I'd like to know how it feels and I want my daddy to wank himself off when he sees that in the video!"

So you first stick your third well-lubricated finger up her ass. She flinches a little at first, but soon relaxes, and asks you to grab your fingers with your fist inside her, your knuckles pressing against her G-spot as you are sucking off her gigantic clit like a cock.

She says "Now press against it as if you were trying to push it out" as she pushes a finger up your bum...

Surprisingly, that really does make it go in more easily... It feels a little strange at first as she circles around inside, but it's a turn-on and a thrill to be doing something new and a little racy, and it feels good, also how your sphincter muscle is gripping the base of her finger, which is fully in now.

With two fingers of the other hand she's giving your pussy and G-spot a good strong fucking while the finger up your ass is going more slowly in and out, around and around...

No more talking now, you each have a mouthful of cunt lips and clit, especially you.

You both like the same rhythm, which makes it easier.

The skinny girl says to the other wanking girls: "I think they're going to cum soon, how about if we all try to orgasm together?"

There's a murmur of agreement that turns you and the big girl on even more, as some girls wank faster and others slower...

You really notice how both your assholes tighten like a vice as you approach orgasm...

The skinny girl senses exactly how far you both are and begins a countdown - 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5...

At that point you know that there's no stopping now for you and the big girl, that the timing is exactly right, you're both quivering so much that it's like having vibrators up your cunts and asses...

...4, 3, 2, 1, NOW!!!!

The changing room is filled with loud moans and groans of delight as you all cum, imagining your respective daddies watching and wanking too, you and the big girl at least three times, everyone at least once and mostly twice...

Only then do you notice that the changing room door is open and the boys are also shooting their load all over the place - what a mess!

"Next time," you say, "we'll have to find a place where we can all watch each other! We like cocks as well as cunts, and our daddies as well as your mummies can watch that too... But this video is only for our daddies!"