She Made Me Her Barbie Doll Pt. 02

Story Info
Cum on latex barbie at fetish club.
3.9k words
4.67
2.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, I hand in my panties, holding my cock. I looked down, and it was Jessica.

My jaw was sore from the big cock pounding my lips as it fucked my mouth.

The inside of my mouth coated and sticky the heavy film from the come that was dumped inside earlier that night.

The other girls were waking up, both of them with morning wood, bigger, thicker, hard on's than they had last night.

I don't know why I didn't wake up with a raging hard on like I always do. It must've been that fresh feeling that I got last night.

When they asked Jessica and I if we wanted to play sit and spin. My cock started spring to life.

I looked at Jessica and asked her what is sit and spin? She just smiled at me and said it's a good fun game to play in the morning.

So Claire and Melissa moved and laid at opposite ends from each other on their backs.

Their cocks sticking out from the sides of their panties, at full attention.

They had Jessica and myself climb up on top and straddle each one of them.

My panties were now sliding up and down Claire's hard shaft. Jessica was grinding herself on Melissa.

Claire came out with a bottle of lube in her hand and squirted it all over the top of her cock.

She started massaging the whole length of her shaft, coating it with lube. I knew what was next.

I leaned up and started kissing her, she reached under me, sliding my panties to the side. Ing my hard cock, and she pulled my ass cheeks up towards her, making me kiss her deeply.

She reached and was positioning her hard on my hole. it felt good the cold lube against my burning hot flash. I was on fire and ready.

She worked her tip into my puckered hole. I slowly sank onto her hardness, pull back with our lips partying away from each other as my ass cheeks lowered onto her thighs.

I looked back over my shoulder, and Jessica was already rocking up and down on Melissa's shaft which was lodged in her ass.

Claire, held my hips, holding me tight as she thrust up inside of me deeper and deeper each time.

My eyes were closed, and my mouth was open, and it was soon filled with her tongue. The thrusting of her cock in my ass was only matched by her darting tongue.

It felt good, on both ends I was being filled. Then she broke her kiss and told me to turn around.

I open my eyes and look back, and Jessica had already turned around into the reverse cowgirl position.

I did the same thing, without dislodging Claire's meaty cock from my hungry hole.

Now I was face-to-face with Jessica as we both bounced up and down on hard cocks.

Claire and Melissa had both started to scoot closer towards each other me and Jessica closer and closer to each other.

Soon Claire and Melissa had their legs intertwined with ours wrapped over top.

Jessica and I stopped bouncing up and down and sat there. We grabbed each other's hard cocks and started stroking, and then start bouncing to the strokes.

Jessica leaned over and kissed me hard as she was stroking my cock, I was stroking hers as I was bouncing up-and-down on Claire's hard cock.

I started coming, spilling my load all over Jessica's hands and her cock. Melissa was starting to come inside Jessica's ass.

The slipperiness of my come on Jessica's hand made me bounce up and down harder, I was trying to fuck her fist. I was still and bouncing on Claire shaft, harder, and harder.

Claire grab my hips and I knew what was coming. It was her. I could feel her abrupt inside me my insides with her load.

I stopped and settled my ass down as hard as I could wiggling side to side. My tongue was inside of Jessica's mouth tickling her cheeks.

Melissa had pulled out from Jessica's ass and slid off the bed, broke away from our kiss and fell onto her back.

Claire still hard inside of my ass, I leaned forward and down, grabbing Jessica's cock and stuffing in my mouth and sucking as hard as I could.

Jessica had not come yet, but I was hoping she would and in my mouth it would go.

Claire was still lodged in my asshole, which is now starting to leak come. Was starting to blow her load inside my mouth.

It tasted delicious, I did not dare spill a drop, I wanted it all. I slurped all I could get, taking everything she had.

She was getting soft and slid out of my mouth and rolled over onto her side, I slowly crawled off ofClaire's cock, and up beside Jessica, nuzzling my soft, covered cock between her ass cheeks, spooning her.

It was a great morning, a great way to start the day, sit and spin.

After we recovered, we all showered and got cleaned up. Melissa and Claire wanted to take us out to brunch, but I only had the outfit that I wore last night same with Jessica.

They both decided to dresses and some of their clothes, I couldn't wait to see what outfit I would wear next.

Now, going to a club in the dark, dressed as a cute Barbie doll was going to be totally different during the day at a restaurant to eat brunch. But all three of the girls assured me that I would be fine.

Melissa said she would dress me as we were both closer in size. She was rummaging through her suitcase and pulled out pretty ruffled baby wrap style with little tiny flowers on it.

She got in into her lingerie bag and pulled out a pair of sheer blue bikini style panties with a sheer underwire bra and handed them for me to put on.

Help me step into the dress, fold it over my hips and tie the little tie on the inside, followed by Wingett over to the other side and tying it with the big tie belt.

The perfect in the front showing all the cleavage I could show, and as I walked, the wrap, part of the skirt would show plenty of thigh. She paired it with some white strappy sandal heels.

She gave me a pearl necklace to put on and said this one is just temporary, and if I'm lucky I'm gonna get a real one later.

I said, sounds delicious. I don't know what's come over me, but the thought of come squirting on my neck had my cock twitching inside my panties.

The girls all put on their dresses, one in pink, one in yellow, and one in white, they handed me a pair of big sunglasses, locked arms and strolled out of the motel room.

Brunch was great, mimosas, champagne, flowing, and the food was just perfect. Melissa was sitting next to me and kept rubbing my thigh.

Melissa's hand would tickle my thigh under the slit and my tickling the front of my panties the whole time we were eating.

We talked all morning and the subject came up about last night, my first outing. Melissa and Claire were very supportive and applauded Jessica for the beautiful and getting me ready.

We were loud and raunchy, turning heads in the restaurant the whole morning. And the guy and the girl servers kept coming by the table, flirting.

It was hard to decide on which one I wanted the cute little blonde girl server or the big brunette hunk of a guy.

Claire and Melissa talked us into going to a different type of club tonight, their treat. They said that we needed special outfits and they were more than willing to purchase them for us.

Jessica and both looked at each other and agreed, it would be perfect. They called another Uber and we left the restaurant headed downtown.

There was a special it just said Simone on the door. Claire and both grabbed our hands and pulled us inside. You could tell they had been there before.

It was a fetish shop. Lots of latex, leather, chains bondage devices, high heels, some ridiculously high.

Claire and Melissa were whispering to each other and kept looking back at Jessica and myself.

They asked if Barbie was ready for more fun. I shook my head up and down, yes. They said perfect and since we were staying with the Barbie theme, they were picking out a pink latex outfit for me to wear.

They held up a pair of pink latex crotch, less panties, followed by a short, pink latex, pleated mini skirt. A pink latex bra, and some wrist and ankle cuffs, with a silver ring attached to each one.

They picked out black for Jessica, almost the exact same outfit. They went to the counter and we're looking at devices under the glass.

They kept pointing back-and-forth from one to another. They agreed on this shiny chrome bullet shaped device that had a pink jewel on the end of it.

They also picked another one that had black straps hanging out of the back of it.

They paid for the outfits and we headed back out into the Uber

It was getting later in the afternoon and we had back to the hotel to get dressed.

My cock was hard, the whole entire time training against the sheer blue fabric of my panties, causing a slight bulge in the front of my dress.

I so wanted to release and play, but the girls told us there was no time for that that we had to get ready and get to the club.

And Melissa both help me get dressed, first latex crotch panties, which left my hard on pointing straight up. They squeezed me in to the latex bra. And help me into the skirt. The hem was just high enough to cover the bottom of my shaved balls.

I was lucky the skirt was pleated, as it hid my throbbing erection. They bent me over and I heard them pop a cap on a bottle of lube, and then I felt that huge sensation as they were inserting the chrome bullet shaped device which I now know is a butt plug.

I heard the camera click as they were taking pictures with their phone and showing me the pink Jewel that was by light colored flesh, encased in pink latex.

The sight was amazing. The shiny pink latex, the glowing of the pink jewel. My cock was leaking pre-come like crazy.

They spun me around, lifted my skirt, I thought they were going to give me some release, but they put a little cuff around my balls and my cock, and squeeze them tight with a little tiny padlock.

They hooked a silver chain onto it. Claire had the handle of the chain in her hand and tugged on it hard, yanking my cock and balls off of my body.

The yank of the chain made me jerk forward, I almost came right there. She said that's a good little sissy bitch but we have shoes for you to wear and let's get the cuffs on your ankles and your wrist.

I didn't see them pick out shoes, but they pulled them out of a bag and were helping me step into them, they were strappy and had big platforms with long heels. There was no way I was gonna be able to walk in those.

Once I was fully dressed, they sent me down in a chair. They pushed me down hard, so the butt plug would lodge itself deeper inside of me. It felt great and all I could do was squirm and wiggle my ass, enjoying the pleasure.

They did my make up, it was pretty exaggerated, lots of pink eyeshadow, silver sparkles, pink lip, gloss, and big eyelashes. And they pulled my wig up and placed it into two ponytails with pink bows on each side.

I watched them dress Jessica the same way. And when they inserted her butt plug with the straps coming out of it, it swished like a horses tail.

When Jessica stood up in her high heels, the girls attached a chain to each one of her nipples and one down to a ring around her cock and balls, and yanked on her chain, pulling her forward.

Claire got herself dressed, she was in a red skin tight latex bodysuit with a zipper that went from her down in her crotch and up her back.

Melissa was in Black, a high collared, sleeveless black latex leotard, with thigh high spiky latex boots.

Ready, ready for what only Claire and Melissa knew, but we were excited. They handed us overcoats, and we all went out and got in the elevator and down to the car.

Melissa came over to me and kissed me, but she had a pill on her tongue and slipped it into my mouth, Claire did the same thing to Jessica.

They both pulled out a big flesh colored dildo cock, that was attached to a clear tubing up to a funnel.

They inserted the cock into my mouth and Jessica's mouth and held the funnel up high.

They were vodka into the funnel, making us suck all of the liquid out of the cock and out of the funnel and tube. It was a lot they were very stern and told us not to leak a drop, we would be in big trouble.

We both swallowed as much as we could, taking it all down our throat. We soon arrived at the warehouse and the girls escorted us inside.

It was dark. There was soft music playing, and you could hear the occasional slap of something and moan coming from down the hall.

They took our coats and Melissa and Claire yanked our chains dragging us behind them as they entered a big great room with lots of tables and a bar.

Everyone was dressed and various fetish style outfits. But all eyes were on me.

I was the only one in pink, and definitely looked like a Barbie doll, a toy that everybody wanted to play with.

Melissa grab the seat at the bar, making a stand, and they kept yanking our chains up higher, keeping us on our toes.

Whatever pill they gave us along with the vodka. My head was swimming, but my body felt flushed. My cock was still dripping come, harder than it's ever been throbbing lifting the skirt as it throbbed each time.

Some interesting characters came over and we're whispering in the ears of Claire and Melissa. And then would walk around Jessica and myself running their fingers up and down the length of our body.

Claire and Melissa got up and pulled our chains, dragging us down the hallway to a private room.

The room was lined with mirrors on all the walls, and in the center were two tables, they were skinny, almost as wide as my body.

The girls yanked our chains to drag us to the table. The tables were padded, and they had us lay down on our belly.

We were bent over, laying down on our soft squishy breast on the soft squishy table. I felt someone clipping something to my ankles. It felt like a bar spreading my legs as far as part as they would go.

I looked over and saw them doing the same thing to Jessica. It was a big chrome, shiny bar being attached to the rings on her ankle cuffs.

They came to the front of us and reached on the table and split out panels for our arms to lay on and attached our wrist cuffs to hooks on the end of each one so now our arms were straight out from our sides.

The table was just long enough for me to turn my head to the side to rest it looking at Jessica in the eyes as she did the same.

The lights in the room went out, then a strobe light came on. It was hard to tell how many, but there were people standing in the room.

Between the mirrors, the strobe light it was hard to tell how many people there actually was in the room. Someone was picking up my chin and stuffing a hard cock into my mouth.

I was gagging, the back of my throat was filled with someone stuffing their meat as deep as they could inside. But my gag reflexes started to subside, it must've been the pill, the vodka, or the wanting of a cock and cum in my mouth.

I was laying there enjoying my face being fucked, then I felt someone lift my skirt. And I felt searing pain as something smacked my ass as hard as it could.

I could look over out of the corner of my eye, and I saw the same thing being done to Jessica, someone fucking her face while someone was slapping her ass with a paddle.

I could see out of the other corner of my eye people standing around there were cocks out fist, hammering them, jacking them off, watching the show that was going on.

They were women standing there fucking themselves with dildos watching everything.

Then I felt the spray of cum hitting the back of my throat fill me full. I tried swallowing, but it was more than I could handle.

I was gargling cum as the cock slid out past my lips. I did not even have enough time to swallow before another cock was inserted into my mouth.

It slid in easy and felt wonderful as it slid and mixed with my saliva and the cum that just erupted. They fucked my face fast, and came even faster. Another load of cum being dumped in my mouth.

When they pull their cock out of my mouth, someone came over, pinched my nose and closed my mouth, calling me a sissy, bitch, telling me to swallow the sweet treat I had been given.

I swallowed everything I could, they were satisfied and let go of my nose in my mouth, and then another cock was inserted. It was fucking my face, then pulled out and shot it load all over my face.

Came up and was inserted into my mouth. It was fat and not very long so it was easy for me to take and cradle on my tongue.

I felt my butt plug being pulled out. And someone sticking their cock inside my ass.

They were fucking my ass pretty good, hard and deep, and I could swear that the person behind me was high-fiving the person who had their cock in my mouth.

It didn't take long for them to spill their cum inside of my ass.

And the fat little cock was now shooting onto my tongue. I was able to take everything he had and suck it fast and swallow.

When he pulled out, his cock was replaced by a tongue, it was a woman kissing my mouth, searching the insides lapping up any cum nectar that was left inside that I did not swallow.

When she was done searching the inside of my mouth with her tongue, she raised my chin to her dripping wet, and she started rubbing the cum that was dripping off of my face and lips onto her wet snatch.

She was using my face to rub her, she was rubbing her pussy all over my face, it was soft and squishy and very wet.

Whoever came in my ass, left enough come that was now dribbling onto my balls.

I felt someone behind me, licking the trail of cum from my balls up to my asshole, licking every drop cleaning me up, before they were pulled away.

Then I felt another cock inserted in my ass, the biggest thing I've felt. it must've been 4 inches wide and 9 inches long. I did not feel any pain. All I could feel was pleasure as it was pulling my ass cheeks apart.

They fucked me slow, stopping for minutes, watching the pussy being rubbed on my face.

I could feel my ass spasm, gripping, trying to pull the monster cock deeper inside of me.

The pussy started coming, the woman was moaning in ecstasy, coding my face with her thick, heavy cream.

She pulled away, and no sooner than I caught my breath, I also caught another cock in my mouth., It was Melissa's cock.

I started to tease with my tongue to flick, lick, and suck. The cock that was in my ass was now pulling back until the tip was almost popping out of my hole.

Then it would, pound in as deep as it could.

It did it a few more times. Then it pulled out and I could feel it shooting onto my back while it rusted on the top of my cheeks spraying over the top of my skirt.

It was quickly replaced by another cock. And as I worked on Melissa's cock in my mouth, I felt too cocks being inserted into my hands that were still strapped to the boards straight out.

I gripped them and someone sprayed lube onto them. Now someone was fucking each one of my hands, as my ass was being fucked in my mouth was being filled with cock.

The sounds of the moans of ecstasy, with the sounds of the slippery lube, the rustling of the latex, and the slapping of flesh, had me in heaven.

I had forgotten all about my throbbing cock, which was now leaking a lot of cum, it wasn't pre-come anymore. Every time my ass got pounded, and my prostate tickled, cum was flowing out of the tip of my cock.

Everyone had cum all they could, everyone withdrew, leaving us laying there. I was staring at Jessica and she was staring at me. Both of us covered inside and out with cum.

Our hands were unhooked from the table, and we were helped to stand up. Claire and Melissa helped me hobble over to the wall where hooks were hanging above the mirror.

They hooked my wrists to chain and pull them up tight, there was a hole in the mirror and stuffed the chain that was holding my cock, my leash, through the hole.

I was chained up against the mirror, looking at myself, looking at the reflection all around. I felt the chain around my cock, yanked hard as my cock was sticking through the hole in the wall.

12