She Masturbates for Counsellor

Story Info
Short story of wife learning to want sex.
2.8k words
4.08
24.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon looked at herself in the mirror and wondered if she was dressed as instructed. The instruction from her relationship counsellor had been very clear. ''Your problem,'' he'd said, ''is that your marriage is falling apart because you're too busy to have sex with your husband ... and you're both really bad at sex ... and the novelty has worn off.'' At the end of that first meeting, her counsellor had said, ''I want you to come back, Sharon, to the next meeting dressed with sex in mind. The session will last two hours.''

Sharon checked herself in the mirror again. Her blond hair fell down to her breasts which seemed to draw an onlookers eye to her black dress with the plunge V-neck. Although her boobs were average she did have larger-than-average nipples which pushed against the thin material of the dress. She stood with her legs together, the hem line of the dress halfway up her thigh and knew that if she sat down she would expose the lace top of her holdups. It felt younger than her 38 years and sexy.

Originally, she had some reluctance to visit Paul, the relationship counsellor, as she would have preferred a female to listen to her problems. But her girlfriend, Koo, had recommended him and said that Paul had straightened out her marriage and, although he was unconventional, it worked for Koo. When Sharon asked for more detail Koo had said. ''He makes you sign an agreement to keep his methods confidential.'' Koo rolled her eyes. ''But it's up to you how far you go.''

Like the last time, Sharon parked her car in the underground bay of a smart block of apartments. The lift took her up to the 6th floor where she rang the buzzer to 620. Paul ushered her in, poured coffee and they sat opposite each other in comfortable armchairs. At least, thought Sharon, he looked attractive, age about 28 and thus 10 years younger than her, dark hair down to his collar, kind eyes, slim and just under 6 foot tall.

He summarised their first meeting. ''You want to get your marriage back on track but sex has become infrequent, rushed and boring. We're going to start by exploring what turns you on because by truly knowing your preferences you'll be able to communicate those to your husband. And you can encourage him to do the same. In this way, you'll find sex becomes more exciting.''

As Sharon took his iPad and looked at the fifty questions she needed to answer, she wondered if she could fudge some of her answers.

As if reading her mind, Paul said, ''You must answer the questions without pondering or hesitating.''

It soon became clear to Sharon that a number of questions cross-referenced against previous answers. When she finished, her heart rate had gone up, and Sharon waited for Paul to speak.

''The software will analyse your responses, Sharon, to give an insight into your desires. Before we go over these, I want your senses to be on high alert and for you not to look at me. Therefore, I'm going to blindfold you which will heighten your sense of smell, touch and hearing.''

Without realising it, Sharon had nodded agreement and the blindfold was applied. Her world had gone dark but a little excitement seeped into her core. She crossed her legs and remembered she would be showing the tops of her stockings.

At last, Paul spoke. ''In your reply to the questions, you've fudged the questions about masturbation. Do you masturbate?''

In the silence, Sharon couldn't think of a believable lie. She said, ''It's embarrassing. Mature women don't do this so much ... do they?'' Silence followed. She tightened her crossed legs and said, ''I sometimes play with myself.''

Paul asked, ''How often do you do this?''

She thought about lying but knew that Paul would detect this, so she said, ''About twice a week.'' A minute passed with Sharon unable to see Paul so she listened to any sound he might make. She remembered the last time she masturbated and, while doing it, she imagined being spied on by a dark man who stood in the shadows and soon he too started to masturbate. The man was unaware that Sharon could see him doing this and so it continued until they both came. She'd never told anyone of these thoughts.

''Show me,'' said Paul. She chewed her lower lip, stared at the blackness of the blindfold and didn't want to understand his meaning. Paul spoke again. ''Uncross your legs.'' She didn't want to. But obeyed him anyway. He asked, ''What panties are you wearing?''

She imagined his face, his eyes, those kind eyes and she replied, ''White.''

It took a moment for Paul to respond, ''Describe them, Sharon, please.''

The thought of pleasing him spurred her on. ''My panties are lace, see-through, silk. Very thin. They match my bra.'' Her mouth had gone dry.

Paul dropped the tone of his voice. ''I want to open up your true inner-self. The iPad software gives me some clues. Open your legs.'' She did so - slowly - and took a deep breath while she continued to spread them wider. He said, ''Lean back in the chair and relax. That's good. Now show me how you masturbate.''

While her head was tilted towards the ceiling, she could hear him shift his position in his chair. She said, ''I'm not sure ... I've never done it with anyone looking.'' Paul didn't reply but, after a short delay, her hand slid down between her legs, her fingers stretched under the lace and felt the dampness. She imagined what Paul would be seeing - her fingers moving slowly up and down under her panties. It felt naughty to make it obvious that she was touching every part of her pussy and she stretched the thin fabric of her knickers to one side to give Paul a flash of her neat pubic hair. She couldn't help the movement of her hips, the small moan from her, the pushing apart her legs even further. Still with no sound from Paul she used two fingers to spread her pussy lips and inserted her middle finger. The inside of her pussy lips became wet. The minutes went by while Sharon pushed two fingers into her pussy and used her thumb to stroke her clit. Even though the squishing from her pussy sounded loud she could tell that Paul had knelt in front of her. Sharon blushed. The logical side of her brain wanted her to close her legs, to take the blindfold off. But her brain was over-ruled by her body which cried out for more.

''Stop.'' His command had a gentleness to it. Ten seconds elapsed and then, ''Take your panties off.'' She shook her head to indicate no. How was this going to help her marriage? she wondered. But Paul did it for her, pushed her legs together, lifted her knees and caressed his hands up either side of her thighs and then pulled her bottom towards the front of the chair so that her bum overhung the edge. As Paul let her knees come down, his hands pulled her knickers down along her thighs, and over her knees to the floor. She felt them wrapped around her ankles.

He murmured, ''Kick them away.'' She used her high heels to push the panties to one side. Her legs felt like rubber. Although her brain said ''enough'', her body still wanted more. Paul twisted her bum at an angle to the edge of the chair and hitched one leg over the armrest. Her other leg was placed on Paul's shoulder. She imagined her spread-eagle effect, her pussy bare, stockings and heels still on, the hem of her dress across her groin. He took her hand and licked the fingers she'd used to frig herself. It made her jolt as he stroked his tongue along her thumb and her first two fingers. Then he placed her fingers back onto her pussy. She continued from where she'd left off, two fingers inside going deeper and her thumb circling her nub. Paul still knelt with her leg over his shoulder and she looked into the blindfold to imagine him watching, his eyes close to her pussy, inhaling the smell of her sex. The sheer erotic position sent a thrill down her body.

He whispered, ''The software analysis tells me you want to be watched.'' The image she sometimes had of a dark man watching her came to mind. Paul couldn't be nearer the truth. A surge of desire ran through her. She speeded up her masturbation, her fingers moved rapidly, went deeper, and she started to come quickly, a long moan, her hips thrusting uncontrollably as her thumb pressed hard into her clit while she fucked her pussy as deep as she could go, up to her knuckles. Her climax was so intense that she ejaculated love juice into her hand but she couldn't stop. She gave a loud groan. The slapping wet sound and liquid splashed her legs which seemed to prolong the orgasm. Exhaustion got her and she slumped back into the chair.

While Sharon regained her composure, Paul gently put her legs together and helped her to stand which she did - on shaking legs - and held onto his shoulders while he took off the blindfold. She blinked. Paul's shy smile and understanding eyes caused a new flow of desire. She was still fully clothed, except for her lace panties, and still wore her black short dress, sexy holdups and heels. He seemed to know that her desire remained strong and hugged her tight while her face glided against his and he whispered, ''I will teach you to want sex. And you'll need to tell your husband what you want. Almost all men will respond if you talk about sex and so ... your husband too will respond ... and your relationship will grow strong. But first, you must want sex and I'll start by showing you how good sex can be.''

''Yes,'' she gasped, as he guided downwards the zip on the back of her dress, past the small of her back to the top of her bum. She released her arms from him and shook the dress free to pool at her feet.

''Bring your mobile and come with me,'' he said, and lead her to an adjoining room. He had her stand in front of a padded round-topped rectangular chest, similar to a gym box to which gymnasts would run and jump over to land on the other side. ''Did you know,'' said Paul, as he stood behind Sharon, ''your answers to the questionnaire revealed a wish to be fucked from behind?'' Her nipples hardened at the thought. She felt her lacy white bra being unclipped and he eased the straps off her shoulders. It fell to the floor. He said, ''Bend over and hold onto your phone.'' The roll-top was comfortable against her front and she felt her ankles being strapped to the base of the box before a wide strap came across her back to securely hold her face down in position. It meant Sharon couldn't move except for her arms above her head.

Paul came round to the front so that she could see him. ''Send your husband a text. And message him that you want to make love.'' Sharon remembered her friend, Koo, had said Paul was unconventional. Did that mean Koo had also been strapped across this box? she wondered. She did as Paul ordered and sent the text. At the same time, Paul stripped off his clothes down to his underpants and, as she pressed Send, Paul let his last item of clothing drop to reveal his cock. She stared at it, half erect, the bulbous head seemed large, and as she watched, his cock grew in length until it stood straight up. He took her mobile and rubbed it along his swollen cock and soon he was smearing pre-cum all over it. Her heart beat quicker.

Paul handed the phone back and came round behind her. She felt a hum inside the box and experienced her legs being widened by the restraints while also the box tilted over to angle her head towards the ground which meant her legs were lifted off the floor. A text came back from her husband which Sharon had to read to Paul. ''Serious? Where are you?'' the text said.

Paul told her to wait before replying.

The mechanism inside the round-top box hummed again and she felt her hips being pushed out as if a cushion had been placed under her bottom. The feeling that her body had been positioned at just the right angle gave her goosebumps. Soon, it was Paul's thumbs which caressed between her widened legs and spread her juice from her previous masturbation along her pussy lips. Unable to move her body, Sharon gave up all resistance, closed her eyes and let him milk her, do whatever he wanted to her, make her moan as she whispered for more. After a while, his hands were replaced by the shaft of his cock which glided along her cracks to spread her juices up to her bum hole and down to slide along her pussy before his length nudged her clit. He paused and then pushed his fat rod up through the folds of her pussy, back up to her bum. This time, however, she felt his balls scrape across her clit as his cock pushed along the crevice between her bottom. The feel of his hairy balls dragging along her clit made her groan.

Paul held his position and told her what to say as a reply to her husband's text, and with shaking fingers she tapped, ''Tonight. Can we masturbate in front of each other before you take me from behind?'' As Sharon did this, Paul's thick cock slid a little way into her pussy, to push aside her lips. The rhythm from Paul continued, halfway in before he withdrew and then repeated the movement. She read out in a shaking voice the reply text from her husband, ''Oh, yeah. You bet. What's brought this on?''

''Don't answer,'' said Paul. ''He may phone you.'' Sharon gave up thinking as Paul started to fuck her with long strokes which penetrated further and further into her pussy, to stretch her insides. A moan escaped from her lips as she realised it wouldn't take long to have another orgasm. After a minute, her mobile rang - her husband. Paul stilled his cock and left it inside her as he told her what to say.

She answered the call, listened to his excited voice before she said, ''I'm with a friend, we've talked about sex and I want it real bad ... tonight.'' He wanted to talk further but the ongoing conversation from her became increasingly stunted, breathless even, as Paul pressed in his cock all the way inside her. The straps that held her were tight but left her free to hold the phone to her ear. It felt wrong to talk to her husband for a further minute, to try and sound normal, while a man increased the pace behind and fucked her. But Sharon's body was on fire and she couldn't help the sensations. She ended the call and gasped as Paul's length hit her G spot before touching her cervix.

''From now on,'' growled Paul, ''you're going to tell your husband what you really want ... to be watched, to watch him also, to masturbate together and have him fuck you from behind. Got that?''

She shuddered a reply, ''Yes, oh yes. Don't stop, I'm so close.''

And Paul then said, ''I think your answers in the software revealed you want this too ...'' His finger had entered her anus, had easily passed the puckered entrance, her virgin hole, and something she had wondered about - what would it feel like? As Paul's cock rammed into her, the motion pushed his finger deeper. Her orgasm exploded, her yell for more, her jumbled swear words and then she started to squirt. The climax reached a peak as Paul's groin slapped the juices against her groin. Sharon called for a break but Paul said ''No.''

Half a minute later she could feel the expansion of Paul's cock and suddenly she was coming again. Her climax hadn't really stopped from a minute ago, just took a rest, and now it was back in full strength with Paul slapping into her pussy with full force and ejaculated as his heavy balls bounced into her clit. The full force of his sperm hit her cervix and it took a few seconds for Paul to stop.

All was still while Paul allowed them to recover before he undid the straps. After a drink, Sharon left with the knowledge that she would rejuvenate her marriage by encouraging her husband to enjoy sex together.