She Owes Me Lasagna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a long minute as she coughed once and wiped her chin of the cum drooling down. "Okay" she said matter-of-factly, "you can dominate me."

"Huh?" is all I could manage coming down from my post-climatic high.

"I was just testing you to make sure you could handle me." She explained.

"So now you're my cum slut?" I asked.

"Sure" was her only reply.

• • •

I did actually have a business class I was attending out of town and I tried to imply my new cum slut needed to send me pictures of herself. We talked about other things of course, our likes and dislikes. We talked about things that as she put it: "the average person would find out before allowing a large dicked stranger pound a week recovery time into one's asshole". She told me she would like to be handcuffed during sex. We also decided that there should be a safe-word even if we didn't plan on ever using it. "Pineapple, because it would hurt if used as a sex toy."

On Thursday I did get a naked picture of her that only showed her body from neck to knees of her laying on her bed (Very nice picture.) With that she told me she would come over to my house on Friday and cook me dinner. The class was a breeze and I passed on Friday with plenty of time to drive back and shower and tidy my place up before she got there.

I don't know what I was expecting, yet pantieless sundress was a pleasant surprise. I greeted her at the door and told her she was beautiful in that dress. She told me "I don't wear dresses often" and flashed me her pussy.

"Very nice!" I said with a smile as she picked up a reusable grocery bag and walked in past me.

She set the bag down in the kitchen and said "nice place" looking around.

I thanked her and asked "do you want the ten cent tour?"

"No" was all she said as she grabbed my arm and led me to the living room. "you should take your pants off. I want to ride you before I cook."

Immediately I realized why people throw blankets on couches. I had assumed it had something to do with cats, which is why I had them there until this moment. I of course I dropped my pants and boxers. I stepped out of them as I moved the blanket to under my ass as Bambi pushed me down into my seat and climbed on top of me. Holding my dick in one hand she sank down on my rock-hard member. "Oh" she moans, "this is good." She grinds her hips slowly. The picking up pace. Throwing back her head she thrust her arms out to the side. I hold her love handles she viciously grinds on top of me in still wearing her dress. "Ohhhh!" she exclaimed. Rocking to and fro I felt her orgasm sweep through her. She kept grinding, faster and faster "Fuck! - Damn!" There was another shaking of her body. "Whooo! Shit. Multiple orgasms." She explained, "I don't normally do that..." She looks down where we're still connected, "You're still hard."

"Yes" I said plainly.

"Well, you need to get yours." She said thoughtfully, "My ass is still a little sore yet otherwise I want to use me a however you want."

We had been talking over the past week and we had shared our likes and dislikes. I had her stand up then I reached into a hollow footstool nearby and pulled out at of zipcuffs. I had wanted to pick up a pair of fuzzy handcuffs or something yet you use what you have and I had large, thick, double ended Ziptie to cuff her hands behind her back. "Oh yeah. I almost forgot. I'm your cum slut."

"on your knees" I said.

"Yes master" she said as she obeyed.

I stood in front of her with my erect cock. Without instructions she opened her mouth and began to suck. I grabbed her by her hair firmly. "Oh, no." I said in an even tone. "I'm in charge. You just look at me." I grabbed the zipcuffs I had brought home from work to stand in for the absent handcuffs Bambi and I had talked about.

Her eyes were now glued to mine as I started pumping my cock into her mouth. I fuck her mouth trusting in and out as I watched her face. I pushed to the back of her throat and held her tight just over half my cock crammed in her mouth as her eyes start to water. I let go of her as I suddenly step back. She breaths with a sharp inhale. I gave her just a moment and when I was she didn't cough I pulled her head with both hands toward me impaling her mouth on my cock. I held her head tightly as I fucked her face. I roughly fuck her mouth as spittle and saliva drip down. I push her down on my dick until her eyes water and then inlet go causing her to intake oxygen sharply. I only give her that second to take a breath then I push my dick back in her mouth. This will never work I thought to myself. She's willing to let me fuck her face, yet at this angle my dick is pointed up and her throat down . Despite the zipcuffs it's obvious she's willing.

Fuck it! I let her head free from my repeated abuse, she looked up at me as she caught her breath. I bent over and picked her up, turned her over as I put her on the couch on her back with her head hanging over the side. I cocked my head to one side, lifted her head with my hand and looked her in the eye "are your hands okay?"

She had a odd look on her face for a half a second yet she quickly replied with a smile "yes. I'm fine."

"Good" I pushed my cock to the back of her throat and again met resistance, holding her head tightly I leaned slightly right then left. As I leaned to the right again my cock suddenly slid into her throat. I held it for a second ballsdeep in her throat, and then pumped short-quick strokes with my cock.

I took my cock out of her throat "breathe" I told her as she took a delayed breath, "I'll take care of you - you can trust me." I pushed my dick back into her open mouth, sliding into her throat, and with long strokes I pushed in balls deep and pulled out where just my head was past her lips. "stick out your tongue." She immediately stuck out her tongue and started to say Aaaaa*, yet I jammed my dick back into her throat and fucked her face roughly. Now although I'm sure I could've pushed my luck I had my fun and wanted to finish this round without worrying whether she could breathe.

I pulled myself out of her throat and I she tried to coughingly recover her breath I spun her around where she lay on her back and grabbed her feet as I plunged into her pussy.

I failingly tried to go easy as I pounded her pussy like an punching bag folding her legs up by her ears, holding the back of her knees with my arms and her wrists with my hands. I wanted to get mine and I was a man on a mission taking his share. Thrusting deeply I held her tightly. She started yelling "Pound your cum slut like you own me. I'm here as your cock sleeve, so use the fuck out of me... Shit you're deep!"

I continued to pound her till I felt myself getting to that point. "I'm going to cum."

"Yes. Do it. Cum. Give me your cum slut her reward! "

I did.

I shot my load deep inside her pussy and it was a fantastic release - holding her tight as wave after wave of cum shot into her pussy.

"I love feeling you cum deep inside me."

"I think it's time for dinner." I said I cut the zipcuffs off her wrists.

"well I have to cook it first."

Bambi had brought over an apron and put it on without on anything else and proceeded to cook spaghetti and shrimp with garlic bread. We sat naked at the bar in the kitchen and ate well. It tasted great and we laughed and talked about this and that. She assured me that she had tried to press charges against her ex Chuck and only got a temporary restraining order.

"Okay" I started "to change the subject, I propose we take a shower."

"I could use one of those."

Now I know everyone might not have a master bathroom like mine, yet the house was designed to please a woman. There's a sit-down lighted makeup station opposite a beautiful chandelier over a jetted tub next to a double shower with two waterfall shower heads in addition to the regular shower head.

As we climbed the stairs and walked through the master bedroom we shed what was left of our clothes. "Wow! This is a nice bathroom. I'm totally coming over here to take baths."

"Any time, but I think we could both use a shower."

"I've got to say that is a nice shower as well. So I'm thinking I'll be coming over your place often... so. What kind of food can I make you when I come over? What's your favorite meal?"

"Lasagna is my favorite." I said as I turned on the regular shower head in the shower

"Well that takes a decent amount of prep work to make a really good Lasagna." Bambi said as she stepped into the shower avoiding the cold stream of water. "We might work up to that... it seams like you like Italian."

"Well, I did grow up in an Italian family"

"Italian huh?" She said as she grabbed my dick, "is that why José here is so big?"

"I guess." I turned the knob to allow both overhead rainfall heads to flow water instead of the third. I put some soap on a luffa and lathered up her chest

She turns around, "Get my back too."

"Okay."

As I lathered up her backside I rubbed the head of my mostly limp cock on her ass. "Oh yeah I can see why I let you up my ass." She reached behind her and grabbed my cock and squeezed it before she turned around "let me do you." She took the luffa out of my hand. "Too bad my ass is so sore." She turned me around to wash my back. "José was too rough with me last time so I can't let him play in my backyard tonight." Bambi turns me around and washed my front "maybe I should apologize for not having all my holes available for him.

She rinsed me of and dropped down onto her knees and took me into her mouth. I wasn't hard when she started yet it was quickly inflating to full size. "You know if you get him hard again he won't cum as quickly."

"I like it when he's half hard like this" then she swallowed my cock deep into her throat squeezing my ass as she held me there. I put my hands on the back of her head, yet I didn't know what to do. I wanted to keep her there and I wanted to let her breath, either way I was getting rock hard and was quickly coming to the conclusion I might have difficulty removing myself.

I was highly mistaken because as soon as she let go of my ass her head mouth came off of my cock like it was spring loaded. She coughed several times trying to catch her breath.

"Okay verified clean" Bambi looked up at me through eyes that I'm sure were teary, yet she was wet all over so it wasn't as apparent. "can I get help up?" Standing up almost too quickly for me to help at all. "I like sucking your cock, yet this stone shower floor was not made for kneeling. We should continue this in your bedroom."

We dried off and Bambi walked naked out of the bathroom in front of me. "That sure is a nice ass."

"Temporarily out of order."

"Doesn't look out of order to me."

"You would have to be gentle. To my knowledge - you don't do gentle."

"I can do gentle. I'll show you. Lay down."

"Whoah! I told you my ass cannot take another pounding even a week later." She put her hands up defensively. "How about you lay down and I suck and ride you?"

"Nope. José has decided." I embrace her placing my forehead on hers. "I promise I wouldn't hurt you. Trust me."

We got in bed. "it's pineapple, not cranberry right?

"Yes, we agreed on pineapple as the safe-word. Now on lay on your side cum-slut."

"Oh," she smiled. "Yes sir."

"You are lucky you're cute." I tell her "That, and I need to be calm right now."

Taking a little lube from the nightstand I put some on my dick and put some on her rosebud that quivered with anticipation when I touched it. I just placed the head of my cock to her backdoor. I only applied light pressure. I didn't force anything. I was rock hard and although that does imply I was full sized, anal play is always easier with a rock hard dick rather than soft willy.

The head popped in.

At that point I just concentrated on steady unyielding pressure. Ensuring I would not fall out I teased her nipple and let a low growl in her ear. I felt myself slid in centimeter by centimeter, I made sure to keep myself hard and closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

She pushed herself back quickly! I was suddenly balls deep and was worried that I hurt her.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, "that is where you belong."

I didn't move, just tried to relax. She was so tight. She started bouncing ever so slightly - it felt wonderful. There we were both on our sides, my cock buried deep in her ass and she's now grinding on my dick to get herself off.

Her hand went to her clit and she pushed back harder than before. She continued bouncing breathing heavy and I was just along for the ride.

She suddenly stopped her heavy breathing and clamped down on my cock in an orgazmic vice.

I came. I came hard deep in her ass. There was no way to hold out, and no way I would ever want to.

She started breathing again and we stayed together both enjoying the aftershocks of our group orgasm.

I moved a hair. "No!" said Bambi, "don't move. That was fantastic."

I tried not moving for her to no avail. I shrank fairly quick and slipped out of her ass. "Sorry."

"Do not apologize " she turned to look at me "I owe you Lasagna next time."

12