She Seduces Her Boyfriends Brother!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can almost see her hairy bush as his enormous cock goes in and out. Soon, they cum and I'm lying there fuming and still very, very horny. Next thing I know she's back in my room naked and standing right beside me. She's completely silent but still with this superior smile on. She parts her legs and the smell of fresh sex washes over me from her vagina, it's intoxicating. I gasp and she smiles even more. She knows she's got me eating out of her hand. She rips back the cover, exposing my tits. I'm over the top. I kick off the cover completely and then she really humiliates me. She leans over further and puts her steaming pussy right in my face. It reeks of sex. I mean really, really smells.

I notice a glob of Travis's sperm on a single pubic hair and stare at in in fascination.

She then turns and as she pads away I notice her powerful bottom muscles working.

She's such a bitch and completely domineering.

I'm lying there smelling both Rita and Travis and I can't stop ferociously wanking myself off. I wank and wank and wank and cum and cum and cum.

I am completely humiliated and ashamed and then Mike, you come back"

"So, that explains why you were so keen to get back at his girlfriend."

"Oh boy, was I ever."

She looked over her shoulder at Dan. "Are you still good with all of this Dan?" Testing the waters of her cuckold/bottom theory, she gently pulled her top bottom cheek apart which clearly showed Dan her anus. Mike, on the other side, couldn't see but Dan could. Is that it Dan, is this what you want to see and hear, she asked herself. Covertly, Isabel checked out Dan in the mirror. He looks a bit embarrassed but, yes, he's touching himself looking into my anus. Lord, she thought. Keeping her bottom cheeks apart, she slightly, ever so slightly, rocked back and forth twice.

"Are you good with this, Dan?" She repeated. Secretly, telling him, physically, that if he consented she could do more.

"Yes," Dan said.

My Lord, she thought, Dan is turning wild. To draw him over threshold, she casually scratched her bottom. Mike couldn't see but Isabel, with her little finger was caressing the edge of her anus.

She sneaked a peek at the mirror, he was still surreptitiously rubbing his penis through his trousers. Almost there, she thought, he'll soon allow me all my passions. Then, she had a brainwave -- so fucking hot, she thought.

"Will you two excuse me a minute." She stood up and walked off to the bathroom. She came back a moment later. "Move over you two" she said scooting herself between them. She resumed her position: breasts to Dan but her dress was now covering her bottom which was facing Dan. Patience Dan, she thought...patience. I have a sight for you to see.

"So," she said to Mike to distract him while she pushed Dan over the edge, "so", she continued, "how much pot do you have?"

While Dan was answering and thinking aloud about how to play Travis she secretly teased Dan. Still giving her full attention to Mike, she risked a quick further peek at the mirror.. He's looking at my ass but the dress is in the way. I need to be careful, I don't want to embarrass him in front of Mike. Here we go Dan, she thought. She slowly and secretly teased her dress up, eventually exposing her ass completely to Dan, with her skirt bunched up around her hips. Mike didn't notice, good she thought. She was shielding Dan with her body, protecting him from his brother. While she was openly displaying her tits to her now out-in-the-open lover, her boyfriend was getting off, secretly, on her anus. Add to that and I'm about to tell you about parts of my affair with your brother. Could this be any hotter, she thought to herself. Well, yes Dan, I can make it hotter.

"So, as you know Dan, you brother has been using me as a, what is it? Perhaps seducer? To extract more pot from Travis. And, of course, I was keen to get revenge on his girlfriend. So, when Mike came back we joined Travis and his girlfriend in the front room. She gave me a superior smile again and I felt very strange in front of of her, a combination of lust and shame.

However, I used my lust against her. Your brother would unbutton my blouse each time she left the room. He's so naughty. While we listened carefully for her return, one or each of them would suck on my breasts. As soon as we heard her coming back, I would button up and lean away from them. She didn't realise what was going on[6] but the three of us were getting hotter and hotter. Travis then started this game that in return for a bit more pot I would leave another button open. Soon, my shirt was opened to my belly button and I was having a hard time keeping his girlfriend from seeing. The three of us were reaching boiling point and I was at the point that I didn't care if she saw or not. Mike distracted his girlfriend and Travis and I slipped away into the next room. I could hear her talking to Mike while Travis put me up against a wall and started humping me. Well, with that big cock, I must admit that soon I was starting to make a bit of noise. Mike, in the other room, realised what was going on and put on some music to drown me out.

I wasn't going to let him inside me, I'm loyal to you Dan. Anything you and I do we discuss in advance, no secrets. Apart from Mike but that's in the open now. So, well, his cock's out and he's humping and humping and then, damn, him -- he came all over my skirt. I had to walk back into the other room, in front of his girlfriend, with cum stains all over the front of my pretty skirt. Thankfully, she didn't notice but, of course, your brother did and then he took me in the backroom and put me up against the same wall, but with me facing it this time. Same result but on the back of my skirt[7]. This skirt actually. I hope all the stains came out, did they Dan, can you see? Look closely."

She started to move her bottom upwards. Just wait Dan, don't come yet, more to come, she thought.

I must distract Mike to create Dans denouement but how, she thought? Then it came to her.

"Mike, it's my birthday next month. I've been trying to encourage Dan to buy me some more lingerie. If you like", she said sweetly, "you could chip in and help decide what you would like to see me in the most. You and Dan have to agree, of course. Reach down on the side of the sofa, in the magazine rack, is a La Perla catalogue. It's expensive but, you two together..."

Mike reached down and pored over the catalogue. Isabel was giving him some suggestions, could she get away with this? Could she wear that in public? But really she was distracting Mike so Dan could play with himself in privacy...

This is it Dan, she thought. Mike's distracted. Her we go. The big reveal. Checking again that Mike was still none the wiser, ...she slowly, slowly, parted her legs showing Dan her freshly prepared anus which she had liberally slicked with Vaseline from the bathroom. Her anus glistened.

"Yes, Dan, it was all over my dress, quite a sight," she panted.

Dan stifled a gasp. Praying Mike wouldn't notice Isabel slipped her ring finger around the rim of her anus, teasing it... Goodness, he thought, he's stroking himself harder: would it help us if he came? Yes, she decided. She edged slightly further away from Mike, slightly closer to Dan. She was putting herself within touching distance of him. And now, she thought, to push you over the edge. She went on her knees and slightly leaned over Mike with the excuse of looking at the catalogue with him. Her bottom was now raised in the air and her glistening anus slightly opening and closing.

"So, Mike" she said, "let me have a look. Could you imagine me wearing that? My vagina would be completely exposed, wouldn't it? Oh, look how hard you are", she leant over him and tugged his zipper down.

"Why don't you take your cock out and show me how you would wank imagining me wearing that?" Quickly Mike whipped his cock out. "Oh", murmured Isabel again. "Look at you."

She leant over further and whispered in his ear, "Imagine me Mike, in my bosses office wearing those stockings, asking for a raise. He would bend me over his desk[8]..." As Mike picked up his masturbating tempo, Isabel curled her anus up to Dan. Now, she thought, Mikes distracted and she turned her attention to Dan.

Covertly, she slipped her left hand behind her back and held her ring finger up to Dans face and tapped his nose with it, twice. She felt him put it in his mouth. Still leaning over Mike, she pulled her finger out of Dans mouth and resumed teasing the edge of her anus: mixing Dans spittle with the Vaseline. And then, as she pressed softly, her anus expanded a fraction to allow the tip of her finger inside. She heard a quiet moan from Dan.

How far down the path are you Dan? she thought and withdrawing her finger, waggled it in Dans face. A pause and then he greedily resumed sucking on it. Wow, she thought.

"Would you like, Mike?" she said, presenting her breasts to his face, "to pull, perhaps even yank, on my tits as you wank yourself and cum?" She moaned in his ear as, with his spare hand, he started pulling on her nipples. One on each end, she thought, I've got one brother on each end about to cum. Her breath was ragged with lust.

She withdrew finger from Dans mouth and pushed more firmly on her anus. With all the extra lubrication it yielded easily. First it took half her finger and then all of her finger disappeared into her bottom. She slowly started to frig her anus, pulling her finger almost all the way out, just leaving in the tip, pausing, and then slowly pushing it back in, allowing it to be reabsorbed into her bottom. It was too much for Dan who, with a further gasp came all over his trousers.

Isabel reached back and rolled her fingers in the spermy mess Dan had made. She then, liberally smeared her now gaping anus with it. There's an invitation, if ever there was one, Dan, she thought.

Mike still masturbating, unknowing what was happening at the other end of the sofa with Isabels, by now, very sticky anus, was yanking almost painfully on her tits. Soon, he too, with an almost identical gasp to his brother, came all over his trousers and the catalogue.

At that Mike, with a groan, walked out stiff legged, trying not to disturb the semen too much. Isabel too stood up carefully so as not to cause a mess on the sofa. Phew, she thought to herself, if this keeps up we'll need a new sofa.[9]

To be continued.


[1] It was a Dolce & Gabbana printed stretch charmeuse skirt. Beautiful and expensive and Isabel wore it well.

[2] A very exciting period in Isabel's life. To her shame she did enjoy cheating.

[3] She had to put her thumb over the label when she bought it and distract the shop clerk a little to ensure she did indeed buy it for a song.

[4] Isabel would not consider herself a home wrecker but she does enjoy the married male gaze. What she didn't tell the two brothers was that she walked to the nude beach in a very skimpy bikini making sure that Travis could see her all the way, while his wife was occupied in the beach house.

[5] The domineering Rita, who later will become prominent in Isabel's life.

[6] Unknown to Isabel, Rita had a pretty good idea of what was happening but chose to ignore it, at that time.

[7] Apparently, this is a recognised fetish called Salirophilia.

[8] In fact, Isabel was suggesting a fantasy to Mike that was based on fact and, yes, she did get the raise.

[9] By the end of the weekend the sofa was wrecked, irreparably.


12