She Shops for Shoes

Story Info
My hot wife shops for shoes!
2.8k words
3.82
23.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on the bench just outside the store, I can see in through the windows with an almost unobstructed view to the women's section. I watch as you walk in and wander over to the wall, stopping to examine several styles of shoes, seemingly at random.

After a few minutes, a young, good looking clerk approaches you. He is dressed nice in a suit and tie and has a decent build. You give him a speculating look, glancing down at his groin and then to his ass when he turns to gesture at the wall of shoes.

I wonder if you are going to go through with the orders that I just gave you, but I was quickly reassured when you smiled and put your hand on the young salesman's arm and guided him over to the wall where you spend a few moments looking at the selections. He was being very helpful and you were hanging on his every word as you obviously flirted with him and he made suggestions about the shoes that would look best on you.

As you turn and sit in one of the chairs, he pulls up a short stool just in front of you. You are both turned so that I can clearly see you from the side, but can't quite see up your skirt, but I shouldn't have any problem seeing the expression on his face when he does.

I see him reach down and grab a shoe out of one of the boxes that he had brought over. You offer him your foot and he took your leg in one hand as he sipped your shoe off with the other. Working the new shoe on your sexy bare foot, he sat back as you admired his selection. He was keeping his eyes politely neutral, but he couldn't help by steal little glances at your sexy legs as you extended it past him to admire the fit of the shoe.

I could tell you were a little vexed that he wasn't watching you more closely. So, when he took your leg again to switch to a different shoe, you spread your legs a little wider than you needed to and sat back in the chair, deftly sliding your skirt up a few inches and pulling it taunt across your lap.

His instinctive glance up between your legs turned into a double take as he must have gotten a very clear view of your bare, shaved pussy. When he looked up at your face, you were looking away, pretending to examine more shoes on the display to your left. Never once did you glance in my direction.

Coming back to himself, the young man finished slipping your shoe on and you returned your attention to it, rotating and bending your leg to look at it from every angle. I could see him swallow nervously as he tried without success to not look up your skirt.

He's now obviously nervous, licking his lips and trying to not stare. He's probably wondering if you are showing him your naked pussy on purpose, or if it's by accident. It doesn't take long for you to make your next move and convince him that you are a willing exhibitionist...

Putting your finger to your lips in thought, you shake your head and he removed the shoe with shaky hands. I watch as you give up any pretext of shoe shopping and lightly run your toes down the inside of his left thigh and let your foot come to rest squarely on top of what had to be a rock hard cock. He stops moving, holding very still as though afraid that you will remove your foot if he makes any sudden moves. He nervously looks around the store, not bothering to spare a glance out the window at me, but searching for any other employees that might notice your foot in his groin.

Finally, he looks up at your face and I can clearly see your smile as you lean down and whisper something in his ear. He is perfectly still for a moment more and then nods his head in a jerky motion, trying to swallow. He points to the back of the store and you glance in the direction of his finger. Turning back to him, you smile again, whisper something else and remove your foot from his cock, standing up in your bare feet and saunter towards the back of the store. The young man watches you go with lust on his face, before selecting a box of shoes and following you.

Sophie- When you told me this morning to wear a short skirt today for our shopping trip to the mall, I suspected that you were up to something, but I wasn't sure just what. Then, in the car, when you kissed me so hard, getting me wet and told me to remove my panties, I was sure you were going to do something naughty. I had no idea.

We had fantasized about me flashing and seducing a young innocent shoe clerk before, but I thought it had just been pillow talk. I was thrilled and surprised when we stopped outside the mall and you whispered into my ear that it was time to make it happen.

It took me a few seconds to realize that you were serious and what exactly you meant for me to do as my heart started pounding in my chest...and I felt a sudden flood of juices in my pussy. You know how I hate it that I get so damn wet and ruin my panties over and over all day when you do something to turn me on. Only now it was worse! I didn't have anything to sop the fluid up and I was worried that it was going to start running down my legs. I was scared and nervous, but you were firm with me and told me to go on and do it. You called me "slave" and that showed me that you meant business. Once again, my training took hold and I immediately moved to obey my Master, though I was still scared to death.

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the store, trying to get my bearings and control my beating heart and lust. Composing myself, i moved slowly around, looking, not at the shoes, but at the men working there, trying to figure out which to seduce and how to get their attention. In the back, by the counter, two men were talking. One was young and handsome with artfully tussled hair, but an innocent look about his face, something that made me hot as it would make seducing him even more naughty. The other was older and going to fat, his greasy hair was limp and he was not at all attractive. I had a moment of fear when they both looked up at me, knowing that you were going to require me to go through with your instructions and praying that the wrong salesman didn't approach me.

Luckily, I managed to catch the young man's eye and smiled at him expectantly. The older one frowned and turned away, allowing me a relieved breath as his younger, more handsome partner approached.

He asked me if he could help me with my selection and I smiled at him, as we chatted about my likes and dislikes. I tried to flirt without being too obvious as we picked a few pairs for me to try on. As we moved to the little area set aside for trying on shoes, he turned to move over a small stool for him to sit on. I allowed myself to enjoy the view of his tight ass as he bent over, feeling another flood of juices between my legs. He helped me try on several pairs and I was becoming impatient with his innocence. He was so polite and correct! This just wasn't working! I finally spread my legs and pulled my skirt up willing him to see my wet bare pussy open for his view. When I glanced down at him, he has a startled look on his face that he tried to hide as he dropped his eyes.

With a resigned sigh, I realized that I would have to be more forward and asked him to remove the latest selection. I ran my toes down his leg and settled my hot foot right in the center of his crotch! That should do it. If not, then he was gay!

I could feel his cock jump as the arch of my foot settled down on him. He was so damn hard and hot there! Applying genital pressure, I caught his eye and giving him my best, "fuck me" smile, I leaned down and whispered to him that I wanted to feel his cock. Feel it now, and he needed to tell me where the rest room was before I reached down and pulled it out in front of everyone. He pointed the way and I told him to grab a box of shoes and follow me as though he was going to go find me another size in back. I also quickly told him that if he told anyone else, he would miss his shot. Then I simply got up and walked towards the back of the store. I never had any doubt that he would follow.

Going past the counter, I slip through the door marked "employees only" and turn left like he instructed. No one noticed me as I quickly located the employee's bath amidst all the shelves of inventory. I slipped through and

pushed the door mostly shut, hoping he would hurry and that another employee wouldn't follow me in by mistake. "Oh well," I thought, I didn't care...someone was going to get lucky because I was way too horny and worked up to stop now.

I slipped a hand under my skirt and felt the slick wetness of my pussy juices that had seeped out of me and were half way down my inner thighs. Closing my eyes, I ran my fingers up to my slippery clit and ever so gently massaged it with my legs spread. Hearing a gasp, I opened my eyes and found the young man standing in the door in front of me, watching as I played with myself.

Smiling, I continued to caress my pussy as I cocked my head with a questioning look at the door. Coming back to his senses, he stepped inside, shut and locked the door and dropped the box of shoes to the bench that ran along one wall. I moved up to him and standing on my toes, I wasted no more time, grabbing him by the head and crushing my mouth to his. He kissed me back with as much passion as I had, if not with as much skill. Breaking the kiss after a few seconds, I backed off and started undoing his belt. Impatiently pushing my hands away, he finished the task himself in record time, pushing his pants and briefs down to his feet and exposing a beautiful 6 inch cock.

I wrapped my hand around it and just stared at it as I moved my fist up and down its length. Pre cum was leaking out of the tip in a steady stream as I bent forward and captured it with my mouth. The salesman gasped for breath and grabbed at my back for support as he shivered. Worried that he wouldn't last long, I only sucked his rigid cock for a few seconds before turning around and bending over, grasping the bench. Looking back over my shoulder, I told him, "Hurry up and fuck me!" He wasted no time in flipping my skirt up over my ass and with one hand on his cock and the other grasping my hip, he stepped forward and buried his entire length into my waiting pussy! It was so unexpected and felt so good that I instantly came!

Being young and inexperienced, he began to rapidly thrust in and out of my pussy causing me to grunt slightly each time his thighs struck mine. I didn't mind though because I wasn't here for foreplay, I was here to fuck and cum! My orgasm drew out and wave after wave of delicious lust ran through my body as he hammered into me. I came so hard that my juices were running down both of our thighs. Through the haze of lust, I noticed that his thrusts were becoming faster and more frantic and it dawned on me that he was about to cum! Not wanting to have a pussy full of cum that would no doubt leak out of me for the next hour, staining my skirt and running down my legs, I stood up, pushed him back against the door and kneeled in front of him. His cock was throbbing and covered in my juices as I took only a second to gaze at it before opening my mouth and sucking him in past my lips. Savoring the salty taste of his lubricant and my own juices, I quickly forced more and more of him into my mouth until my nose was pressed up against his pubic bone and he was pulsing in the back of my throat.

I looked up at him and caught his eye as I grabbed his ass in my hands and started bobbing my head up and down on his engorged cock. It didn't take him long to get, "that look" in his eyes that told me he was on the edge. Feeling his ass tighten in my hands, I only had a moment's notice before he took a deep breath and thrust his cock all the way to the back of my throat and started cumming! Jet after jet of hot, salty cum shot down the back of my throat almost chocking me. I pulled back just enough to feel his come flood my mouth. Like the good cock sucker that my Master had trained, I knew better then to waste a drop, so I swallowed over and over as he continued to cum. I thought he would never stop! He came longer and more than any cock I had ever had in my mouth! Finally, the spurts slowed and then stopped altogether, though his softening cock kept twitching in my mouth. I gently suckled his deflating cock until he had caught his breath and his hands dropped from my hair.

Sitting back on my heels, I looked up at his flushed face and smiled, licking a few errant drops of cum off of my lips. Bending down to place one more sucking kiss to the tip of his cock, I stood up and quickly flipped down my skirt. Patting my hair in place, I moved to the door and told him to hurry up with the shoes and opened the door, leaving him standing there with his pants still down and a look of adoration on his young face.

Moving back to the front of the store, I passed several other clerks, smiling at each of them, wondering if they could tell what I had just done. They all smiled back politely and continued on with their tasks. Easing back down in the chair amidst the boxes of shoes, I made a show of bending over sliding my heels back on and denying the urge to look for you through the window. Now that, I thought, is the way to shop for shoes!

Colin- Watching you stroll back across the store, I noticed the slight wobble to your stride, recognizing your, "just fucked" walk. I smiled to myself, glancing down at my watch and noting that you had only been gone for about 4 or 5 minutes. You must have worked fast. Not wanting the moment to end, I got up and wandered over to a café across the corridor and ordered us both drinks, knowing you would find me soon and need something to drink. I was sure that you would never violate my cardinal rule of letting a man cum anywhere except your hungry mouth. I had only been sitting for a few minutes, watching the people go by and trying to not think about the throbbing erection that I had until you slipped into the chair next to me.

I looked up at your flushed face, your slightly swollen lips and instantly knew you had had fun.

"Well, did you find anything you liked?" I asked.

With an evil smile you leaned over and kissed me soundly, smelling of pussy and cum. "Oh yeah, I found something awesome...and even a pair of shoes that I liked..."