She Streaked

Story Info
Just run to the end of the block, but get in the right car.
2.3k words
4.36
18.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

"Listen, I'm not sure about this. Not sure at all."

Joy and Peggy giggled.

"Come on, Paula," coaxed Joy. "It'll be fun. You'll look back at it and laugh."

"If it's so much fun why don't you do it?"

"Ah, because I didn't lose the bet?"

I gave her a nasty look. I'd been so sure when I'd made the bet. Now look at the situation I was in.

"You've got the balaclava?" I asked dispiritedly.

Peggy held it up and I stared at it.

"Um, what are those?"

"Rabbit ears. It's a rabbit balaclava. My brother gave it to me as a joke present one year."

"So not only do I have to streak but I have to do it wearing a rabbit mask?" My voice may have got a little high pitched there, but really, a rabbit?

"It's all we've got. You could always go without it. No-one knows you around here anyway. That's why we chose this area."

"Really? I thought you chose it because of all the shoppers."

"That, too," agreed Joy. "I mean, what's the use of streaking where no-one will see you."

What's the use of streaking anyway? It was fine while I thought that Joy would be the one doing it. Not so funny when I was the bunny. Or rabbit in this case. Really, eighteen years old and running around in public in the altogether. If anyone recognised me I'd die.

"If anyone happens to recognise me I'm going to kill the pair of you," I told my supposed friends, speaking with great sincerity. They just laughed.

"It's a short block. You'll get from here to Jenny's van in less than a minute. She'll have the door opened and all you need to do is close it and she'll start driving. Now get undressed ready. As soon as her van sticks it nose out of the alley and she opens the door, take off."

I slowly undressed and put the balaclava on, Joy and Peggy laughing the entire time. A rabbit. I ask you.

"There you go," Joy suddenly announced. "There's Jenny and the sliding door is opening right now."

I took off like a startled rabbit before anything else was said. I heard Joy yell something behind me but I was concentrating on covering the ground as fast as possible. Under a minute was right. I weaved through the shoppers just as fast as I could go, diving into the van and slamming the door behind me as I went.

"Drive, Jenny," I yelled. "Where are my clothes?"

The van took off quickly and smoothly, turning onto the main road and accelerating away. I was trying to drag the silly balaclava off and look for my clothes at the same time. They were supposed to be in the van.

"Not sure where your clothes are, darlin'," a deep voice said. "Probably where you left them."

If I didn't have such long hair it would have stood on end. I nearly broke my neck turning to look at the front seat. There were two men there, one driving and one looking me over and smiling very broadly.

"You're not Jenny," I said.

"No fooling you, is there?" the one looking me over said. "My name is Aloysius, more commonly known as Al. My mate here is Bradley, known as Lee for reasons unknown. What would your name be?"

"I'm Paula," I said in a small voice. "Ah, could you take me back to my friends' car? I appear to have got in the wrong one. And could I borrow a jacket or something?"

"What do you think, Lee. Should we take her back to her friends?"

"What makes her think that her friends will still be there waiting?" asked Lee. "They saw her get in a van and drive off. They probably think she's on her way home and are probably going there now. Do you want us to stop and let you out?"

I looked out at the busy street, horrified at the very idea. To be stranded in a public place, miles from home, and naked. It didn't bear thinking about. I didn't even have my phone or money.

"Ah, no," I said very quietly. "Um, could I prevail on you to take me home?"

"I guess we can do that. Where do you live?"

I gave them my address. Hopefully the others would be there waiting - with my clothes.

"Right. No problems," said Lee.

I breathed a sigh of relief and then found Al easing through the space between the two front seats and sitting on the floor next to me.

"Let's get acquainted," he said, smiling, and in my opinion that was a sinister smile.

"Let's not," I suggested, trying to edge away. I say trying because I wasn't being very successful. I moved over and he moved with me and now I was leaning against the side of the van.

"Stop wriggling around and just sit comfortably," he advised, but his idea of comfort and mine were two completely different things. His involved him casually picking me up and sitting me on his lap. I couldn't believe that he could pick me us so casually and easily.

You can probably guess what happened next. His hand started stroking my leg, calmly pushing between them even though I was trying to stop him.

"Excuse me," I called to the driver, "but your friend is taking liberties."

OK. Perhaps it was a bad way to phrase it but there was no call for the rotten man to start sniggering.

"Don't be like that," said Al. "I'm not taking anything. I fully intend to give you something."

That was met by more sniggering from Lee. As for Al, I could imagine what he wanted to give me.

"Very kind of you, I'm sure," I said coldly, "but no thanks. I'll pass."

"You won't, you know," he said, at the same time as his other hand closed over my breast.

It was terrible. His hands were all over me, something that my being naked made it very easy. He pushed me flat onto the floor of the back of the van, easy enough to do as it was empty apart from us. The one thing in my favour was that the van was carpeted so I wasn't lying on cold metal.

He rubbed my breasts and kissed them, and he rubbed my mound, his fingers trespassing inside, continuing that slow massage. After a while he dropped his trousers, grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his erection. I promptly snatched my hand away, swearing at him while he laughed.

My not touching him didn't deter him at all. He simply kept on with what he was doing, leaning against me so his erection was rubbing against me. That was deliberate I was sure.

"Listen, love, you know what I'm going to do to you," he said calmly. "You can try to fight me off but it won't help at all. Your best bet is to reluctantly acquiesce and the best way to do that is to kneel on your hands and knees and leave everything to me. Why don't you look out the back windows and see all the people out there, all wandering around in their own little worlds, not knowing that you're in the van they see, being royally shafted."

What a charming way to put it. The look of determination on his face said he was going to do this and if I didn't like it, bad luck. I cast a look at the size of his erection and shuddered slightly, feeling very nervous. Then I did as I was told, feeling like a complete wuss for doing so. I went onto my hands and knees, looking out the window at the people outside.

There were people everywhere. The very thought of breaking away and scrambling out of a door into that crowd made me quail. I could just imagine being naked amongst all those people, and I didn't even have on the rabbit mask.

I could sense him moving behind me and then he was touching me again. The trouble was, he wasn't touching me with his hands. He was brushing his cock against me, just teasing me for the moment, but that wasn't going to last. I almost whimpered when I felt him stop, knowing what was coming.

It came all right. Initially just gently pushing against and then into me. A connection established he kept pushing, moving deeper at a nice steady pace. I wanted to scream my frustration at him. Didn't he know a rapist was supposed to be brutal and uncaring about their victim? They weren't supposed to just tease their way along, coaxing a response whether I wanted to give it or not.

His arms reached around me, his hands closing upon my breasts, and he started that old pumping action, sliding smoothly in and out. My bottom was already bobbing about, moving up and down in concert with his gentle thrusting. Desperate for something, anything, to distract me from what he was doing I stared blindly out of the window again.

Not so blindly, it seemed. Something was nudging at my awareness, over and above the thrusting Al was doing, so it had to be something important to have caught my eye. Then it registered.

The car that was behind us. That was Joy's car. She and Peggy were following the van. Thank god. I was going to be rescued as soon as they stopped. That thank god abruptly changed to oh my god, can they see me in the window and if so can they guess what I'm currently doing? Not that I was doing anything so much as something was being done to me, and very well done I had to admit.

Al was thrusting into me hot and hard now, forcing my cooperation. I found myself gasping and reacting, pushing against him with an eagerness that was quite unseemly. It was hard to see myself as a victim while I was acting like this, but I just couldn't help myself. The man must have had lessons or something because he certainly knew what to do.

When he reached his finish and sped up to let me know it I was ready and waiting, my own climax not far away. He banged in harder, his hands crushing my breasts, and then I was climaxing, knowing he was, too.

Acting on the assumption that Joy and Peggy could see me I tried my best not to scream my head off when I climaxed, having to make do with just bending my head and groaning. Then he was pulling away, patting me on the bottom and telling me to stay the way I was for a minute.

I could tell the van was slowing and just naturally assumed they were going to stop. That would be my chance to get out and dash to Joy's car on winged feet, hopefully with a top or something to cover me. Al owed me that much.

The next thing I knew a big fat cock was trespassing again and Lee was whispering in my ear.

"Thank you for waiting," he said, sounding as though he meant it. "I wasn't sure that you would."

If I'd known he was coming I wouldn't have.

"What the hell? Who's driving?" I yelled, starting to panic.

"Al, of course. Did you think this was a self-driving van?"

"You changed drivers without even stopping?" I asked, appalled.

"What do you think?" he asked, giving a slightly harder thrust.

What I thought was that they were insane. I'd have expressed my opinion, too, but Lee had decided he didn't need my conversation. When I started to tell him what I thought he squeezed my breasts, making me gasp. I caught my breath and started to make my comment again only to find him pull way back and drive full on home with a nice powerful thrust, making me give a small yell when he did so.

Lee pounded away on my poor pussy and I dutifully responded, getting re-aroused despite myself. He was busy beavering away when I recognised where we were.

"Hey, you're driving past my place," I yelled.

"No worries," called Al. "I'm just going to drive around the block for a while, you know, letting Lee get his rocks off."

I muttered something crude about being quite happy to rip his rocks off with my lily-white hands or via the use of a blunt knife, but was ignored. Ignored except for Lee picking up the pace a bit, now banging into me quite forcefully.

On the second trip around the block I saw Joy pull over and stop following, apparently quite willing to wait for us to decide to stop.

On the third trip she and Peggy were standing next to her car leaning against it. Joy lifted her hands and made a very explicit gesture, telling me she suspected exactly what was going on inside the van. I just quietly fumed, Lee's cock never even slowing in its endeavours.

Lee managed to finish off as we were starting our fifth circuit, and this time I did scream as I climaxed. Why not? Joy wasn't watching through the window. As we approached my place the van started slowing and Lee produced a t-shirt for me to put on.

As soon as the van stopped I was out of it and throwing myself into the back of Joy's car, reaching for my clothes.

"Where the hell was Jenny?" I yelled.

"Still coming," giggled Joy. "I spotted that it was the wrong van and yelled out to stop you but you kept running like a good gingerbread man."

Oh, yeah. I'd heard her yell something but I hadn't bothered to listen, being too busy moving my feet. I just sat and sulked.

"Anyway, why don't you give us all the dirt about what happened in the van. You might as well because if you don't we'll imagine all sorts of salacious details. You wouldn't want us to get the wrong ideas, now would you?"

They were entirely welcome to get the wrong ideas. I just didn't want them getting the right ones.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers