She Subdued Me with Sweaters Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do not cum, slut, do not cum. I own you," she stated. "I have you. You love me and you love what is happening to you," she went on. "You'll admit it soon enough. You'll admit that I am your ruler, your owner, your keeper, from whom all things, good and evil, come," she said. "And you are now unable to function without me."

"Are you afraid, sweetheart?" she asked.

"A little, yes," I said. "I am a little afraid."

"Good," she said.

"Do you know what is going to happen next?" She asked.

"Yes," I said. "I will put the toy inside my body."

"Ooh, good, honey, yes," she said. "While you have your fingers inside you like that honey," she eased into, "could you stretch your hole open a little, for me, huh, honey?" She went on, "It'll make it easier to get that toy, that fake dick-like thing, inside your body, and, well, truth be told, I like seeing you do extreme things because I tell you," she groaned.

"Stretch it some more, honey, go ahead," she breathed. "Two fingers on each hand," she said. "Fuck, yeah, honey, oh, fuck. "

It stung. It was extreme. I could not not do it, and I liked it.

She was rubbing her clit.

After she was satisfied with my minor mutilation, she told me to take the toy in hand and cover it in lube. Then she told me to add more lube to my ass hole.

Having on the sweatery gloves with all that lube, it was a challenge to hold on to everything, and I was nervous. I dropped it twice.

The head of the toy was pretty wide, and I was subjugating myself in front of a camera for her pleasure, and her directions, her passions were becoming increasingly erotic, exotic, and aggressive. It would seem that my ability to exert my will over any situation involving her was dissolving rapidly, and besides, whether it is as a result of her direction and conditioning, or my own deep-seated desires, I wasn't sure I wanted to alter what she was doing at all. I found myself wanting this. It was very confusing.

"I'm as nervous as you, honey," she squealed. "This is so fucking dirty, okay, go ahead, just do it, honey." She was breathing heavily. "Just press it on the hole, yeah, just like that. Good, honey," she assured. "Now push hard, push it into your body, honey, just the head of it. Push," she commanded.

I pushed. It hurt like a mother fucker. I tried not to cry out. I was unsuccessful. I yelped. She groaned. I felt my hole stretch open, past the rings of muscle. I couldn't stop. She had me in her power. As much as it hurt, I liked it. I liked feeling dirty. I liked knowing she was cumming like an avalanche because I was obeying her, willingly, or seemingly so, accepting extreme pain, for her pleasure. I liked the full feeling in my ass. I loved the feeling of all that sweatery material all over my body. It was surreal. The universe was no more than five feet by five feet, and I was fucking my ass with a reasonably sized prostate massager while she watched through an internet camera.

Finally, the toy came to rest a couple of inches inside my body, and at a narrowed neck under the bulb-like head. I convulsed. She moaned.

"Make a slow, easy circle with your hips, sweetheart," she instructed. "Just do it, honey. I want to watch your ass with that toy dangling out of your body," she groaned. "You are so fucking dirty, oh yeah, honey, do it, wiggle it for me." She was borderline lecherous.

"Now there's a little bit of a shaft," she described. She digressed. "I love saying shaft regarding something going inside your body, you slut. Oh, I fucking love this, I love you," she gushed.

"Anyway, honey, just the below the shaft are two, like, ball things," she told me. "Push it in until you feel the first ball hit your asshole, honey." She giggled about ball on my asshole.

The shaft was about three inches, but it felt like a mile. It bowed out a bit in the middle, making it extra stretchy. Even with all the lube, I could feel it tearing over the edges of my hole. I wriggled just because. It was hell, but it was heaven, and she was clearly loving it and controlling it.

I got to the first ball. I stopped as she directed.

"Good, honey," she said. "Reach over to the table. Take the large, flat, solid coffee table book that's there, and put it on the chair," she said. "Stay bent over and try to keep the toy inside you without your hands, honey, but you can use at least one if needed."

"Now turn towards me, sweetheart, while bent over, and maintaining a hold on the toy, the sort of fake dick, in your ass," she said. "Now stand up straight," she insisted. "Mmmm, good, honey. Now back up to the chair."

I could see her face. She was biting her lip a little, looking like an excited girl at a rock and roll show in the 50's.

"Now slowly sit so the base of the toy is flat on the book, then stop," she directed. "Do you like it? Honey, are you ready?" She taunted.

"Yes, I like it, a lot, and I am ready for whatever you tell me," I said, in a trance, stretched, full, dirty, slutty, but I felt loved, somehow, and wanted, and cared for, and this was my duty and privilege to please her in return.

Trance-like state though I may have been in, I could feel everything. I knew everything that was going on. Was she causing me to like it, or did I just like it, or both? Was I so starved for attention that I would do anything to get it? Where I come from, they'd say that this is aberrant, perverted shit. What do I think? I'm not sure what I think.

"Good, honey," she said. "Now take the lube, honey, and smear some more all over the two balls." She giggled, and then she purred, "Mmm."

I did as she instructed.

"Good," she said. "When I tell you, slide down onto the first ball, and then stop," she instructed. "If you need to reach down and pull your hole open, do it. It's wider than I thought, I guess," she said offhandedly. She moaned when she said it. "Remember, you're going to have to take this out of your body at some point, sweetie," she reminded me.

I pulled my cheeks as wide as I could, and still it was so fucking tight. I pressed down. It hurt. She could see that. She was near drooling. I could feel it going inside me. It will be tough to get out. I could feel the knob at the end and the shaft going deeper and deeper, seeming like it was going to go up my throat. Finally, the first ball was all the way it. I could feel heat rising around me.

"Good, sweetheart, oh, good. I love you, honey," she said, over and over, like she was weeping a little. "I'm so happy, honey. Okay, let's keep going," she enthused. She bit her lip sideways, and said, "I hope you like it." She smiled a bit.

The sting of the stretch was sending lightning bolts all through my body. I could suddenly feel my nipples again, stinging.

I knew this was going to be uncomfortable. I did it. It was. My brain was rewiring itself to turn the pain and discomfort into something else. I'm not sure if it was pleasure, or what, but I was kinda liking it. It was like drugs.

"Now the next one," she oozed. "Come on, honey, do it for me, next ball, and stop."

I did it. I stretched. The shaft went further up inside me. The displacement was affecting every part of my body. My cock was harder than steel in it's sweatery sheath. My nipples felt like there were needles in them. A strange ease, pleasantness, or something, was washing over me. I felt my hole pop when the second ball was in. I stopped. I shuddered and shook for a minute.

"Good. Now press down all the way until it's all the way inside your body, with only the wide butt stop on the outside," she told me. "Do it honey. Almost all there."

The base popped in. I was convulsing a little.

"Your whole body is my sex organ, honey," she proclaimed. "I own it. Look what you'll do for me, and I'm not even there," she taunted. "But you'll be here tomorrow!" "You're a slut, and I love you for it. You love feeling loved and accepted and wanted, don't you, honey," she told me. "That you would do this for me, oh, honey," she seethed. "You can't even imagine what it means to me."

"Pick up you phone, honey," she directed. "Notice that there's a new app on the home page. Open it. It's all set up," she assured me. "Tap on my picture."

I did as I was told.

"Good, honey. I am now connected to the toy that is buried so deeply inside that beautiful ass that I own and command." She began pressing buttons.

I could feel a stirring inside my body.

"This is a very sophisticated toy, honey," she reported. "I hope you like it. It has a variety of motors that make it do all kinds of things," she stated. "Your whole hole is probably on fire right now. Listen to me," she giggled. "Your whole hole." The whole experience was making her absolutely giddy.

If she wasn't directing me in vile and dirty ways, I'd say it was almost sweet, endearing. I felt a warmth from her and for her. How fucked up is this, huh?

A rapid, quaking pulse started shooting through me.

"Oooo, do you like that, honey?" she asked. "Let's try this." She was tapping away at the app on her phone. "There's no way you can stop it, sweetheart, and taking it out is going to be a bitch, and if you try to stop any of this, well, I know you won't, honey. You love me, and you need me to love you," she sorta-kinda threatened.

The balls near the opening to my anus had something inside that was whirling, each in the opposite direction. Something inside the knob-like head was rotating, while the shaft thrust the thing against my prostate, and I'm not supposed to cum. I was dizzy. I was quaking. Tears were brimming in my eyes. My cock was spasming and drizzling copious amounts of prostate fluid. It was matting into the sweater material that was clutching around my exceedingly aroused cock. My nipples were shrieking while tearing against that tight, razor-like wool. I felt wanted and loved. My body was vibrating like a tuning fork.

"Good, honey," she said. "Look at you. You're doing it. You do love me. You do need me. I knew it all the time," she said. "I'm going to show you a video in a few minutes, and during it, were going to be doing some edging, and other disciplinary training." "Nerezistu.".

"Now focus on me, first off. Before we start, I want to tell you about a dream that I had last night," she said. "Let me turn this down a bit, honey," she soothed. The vibrations and other motorized actions eased a bit.

"I know that it's going to get me hot, telling you about it, so you'll have to watch while I play with myself, and my toys," she gloated a little. "I am aching to have you here, and I want to tell you more things, in person, hands on, and mouths on and fingers on and Mmmm, oh, fuck," she teased. She went on, "You have that lovely toy deep inside my sweatery, sweet, honey-like property, so you're getting what I need you have right now," she said.

In her dream, we were in a very crowded public place, like an outdoor concert, or a rally, or something like that. In her dream, I was dressed very much like I was at that moment, heavy, magnificent woolly pants with a cock sheath and ball bag, and a flap in the back, a big mohair sweater, and naked under all.

She was wearing, in her dream, a wool-mohair blend cat suit, with a flap in the front, and a large sweatery knit shawl, that went nearly to the ground and was big enough for two.

We made our way through the crowd, she recalled. "People were looking at you, at your sweatery suit with your cock trussed up in its sheath, and your beautiful face," she said. "They wanted to touch you, you, honey. I let some of them. I liked it. You were a little shy about it," she said. "It was endearing."

We stopped after a while, in the midst of a sea of people, everyone facing the same way. It was high-energy. It was a little loud, she described.

"I was standing behind you, feeling you up like you were the local slut," she told me. I draped my shawl over both our shoulders," she said. "I want that shawl from my dream," She snuggled against the sweater she was wearing.

All this time, the toy is vibrating at a steady pace, deep inside my body, tickling my prostate, and doing the craziest sexual things to me. My nipples are much like they would be if razors were tearing against them. My cock and balls were strangled into aroused states. My body is squeezed into some of the most incredible sweatery things I have ever experienced. She has been conditioning my mind, I am sure of it. I am in another world, while she watches me and taunts me over the internet, and I like it. I can't wait for what is next. There is nothing but that which she tells me about and instructs me to do, and above all else, her. That is all there is from my current perspective.

"It starts to get really dirty from here, sweetheart, this dream of mine," she leered. "I'm going to give you a little more juice."

She picked up her phone and tapped a few things. The vibrations increased inside my body. I had to focus.

She told me in her dream to hold the shawl closed in front of me and to not let go. I think, not only for privacy, but also to keep my hands busy while she did what she was going to do, probably.

She told me that she remembers massaging my cock, and me making little purring noises. That was a little unnerving. She said that she felt taller than me in her dream.

"I slipped my hands into the opening in your magnificent woolly pants and caressed your ass cheeks and teased you hole," she said. "You were making pretty little sounds. When I touched your hole, you pushed back like you were asking for it." She was flushed in the face while she said it.

"I took out this toy from my bag." She showed me a two headed dildo.

One end was short with a bit of a bulb at the end, and was at about a 60-degree angle to the longer end, about seven inches, that was shaped like a penis. That end was at least as thick as the toy inside my body now, but was maybe a little longer. It was moderately rigid.

"I bought this for us, honey," she said with a lilt, "and it showed up in my dream. I handed it up to you so you could feel it and want it, and so you could know what was going to happen to you, and what you were going to feel," she told me. "It's kinda big," she said. "I wanted you to be ready for it, in my dream." She said she felt like doing this to me in such a crowded place would be like declaring our love to the world.

"I slipped on my gloves," she said. "I spread globs of lube on my fingers and started to work them into that ass that belongs to me, and in my dream, I got carried away, and I was nearly fist fucking you," she shuddered. "It was a hot fucking dream. You were doing everything you could to be good while I did it, used you like my plaything, my property," she said. "You loved it in my dream and moaned and sighed and wriggled. Fucking hot," she said.

She continued with her dream. "I took the toy back from you," she said. "People knew what we were doing, and that made it kinda hotter. They were trying not to watch, but they were. I worked the toy into my pussy. It felt good," she sighed as she told me.

"I pressed the tip of the cock head right at the opening to your beautiful body," she said, "and started to push," she said. "My heart was beating and my pussy felt so fucking nice, and I pulled your body close to mine. Just as I was about to push the head inside you, I heard you groan something," she said with a little shock. "It sounded like you said, 'No.'"

"In my dream, I was going to tenderly and sweetly enter you and take you, long and slow, hugging you and kissing you and caressing you while we both cummed; me, many times, I'm sure, and you at least once," she said. "I was going to let you cum. It was going to be so nice and loving. We were going to be making love amidst all those people, letting them feel it."

"In my dream, I reached around and grabbed your balls in the protruding sack, and squeezed," she said. "I asked you, 'Did you just say, 'No?' Did you resist me?' And you started back peddling, and stuttering, 'I did not,' you moaned," she said. "'You knew that I wouldn't like that, I told you,'" I said."' I didn't say it,' you whined."

She said that she didn't know what to do. She said that she was momentarily confused. She said she wasn't expecting her dream to go that way. She was surprisingly detailed in her dream recollection.

"I remember that I felt disappointment that you would try to resist me," she said. "I pulled you close and growled at you," she said. She asked, "Don't you trust me, sweetheart? why would you resist me, honey. This was going to be sweet and loving. You've never resisted me before, I told you," she said. "We've never had to deal with this, I told you. We can't just let this go, I told you," she said. "It was going to be tender love making, now I'm going to fuck you like a fucking whore, I told you. You will learn to respect me and trust me, sweetheart. I am your world, your owner, your everything, I told you," she said.

She said she grabbed me around the waist with one arm, and the other, around my neck. Her eyes got wide when she said it. She told me that even in her sleep, she felt exhilarated.

Just before she told the next part of her dream, she changed the settings on the dildo inside me through her phone app. She turned up the speed and intensity. The head and balls were spinning. She had the thrust function like a piston inside my body. My body jerked.

"I repositioned the dildo right at the hole and pushed it in a little," she said. "Feel every bit of this, you untrusting fuck hole. I should leave you here, alone, no way to get home, no money, no name, I told you," she said.

She said she told me in her dream that she would take all my sweaters. She owned me, she told me, she owned the sweaters. She owned everything that belonged to me.

"'Have I told you that I have conditioned your mind so that being without me would leave you in great despair?'" she seethed in her dream.

"'I don't want to do that, honey, I love you and this is just a mistake, I know it, but I must reinforce rules,' I seethed at you," she said. "Then I drove that long, thick dildo deep inside you. 'Do not make a fucking sound,' I told you. I pulled all the way out and jammed it all the way back in, over and over, and it got faster and faster. I was saying the most-foul things to you. Through it all, you were hard as a rock, and my blood was pumping. So was yours. You looked so frightened, honey," she said. She said that it was beautiful. "You said at least three times that you loved me. You apologized over and over. You were weak in the knees and I had to hold you up a couple of times. Fuck, honey, Mmmm, I really liked doing it," she said. "Does that frighten you?" She asked me.

"Yes, it does," I told her.

"Good," she said.

"After a few minutes, it seemed," she explained, she stopped, with the dildo still all the way inside me, in her dream.

"I asked you, 'did that hurt, honey,' and you said that it did,' very much'. You were nearly weeping. Tears were in your eyes. You looked so vulnerable. I asked you, 'do you understand now?' You whimpered. You said you did. You apologized in many ways, and proclaimed your love."

She said that it made her hotter than she expected, fucking my aching, burning hole in her dream.

"'Let's start again,' I told you. I slowly withdrew," she said.

She said that, in her dream, she re-applied lube, leaned in, kissed my neck, and slowly pressed the toy just a little inside me, and more, then more, and more, until it was all the way in. She said I was quivering and purring. She said that she had her hands all over me. She was moaning and loving it, feeling very good and connected and in love. She said that she reached forward and started to massage my cock through its woolly sheath. She said that I was noticeably enjoying it.