She Takes BBC to Save Husband's Job Ch. 02

Story Info
Once you go black, there's no coming back.
3.9k words
3.86
50.2k
50
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------------------

This is the continuation of the story "SHE TAKES A BBC TO SAVE HER HUSBAND'S JOB". I am a casual erotica writer and not a professional one. And since English isn't my primary language, please spare a few grammatical errors in this story! Hope you have a great read!

-----------------------

My eyes quickly land on Caroline, she got her mom's looks for the most part. Despite being on the petite side unlike Sarah, her eyes and nose and lips look similar to those of Sarah's. Smith stands with shame with his head bowed down and fists holding firmly as he's unable to do anything about this anymore. Sarah has million thoughts running through her mind, she is at least fine if I use her but she can't imagine her own daughter getting blacked by her husband's bully!

"Can I talk to her for a moment?" Sarah turns towards me asking for permission. Smith meanwhile wonders how Sarah turned this submissive and obedient within a few days, little does he know that it is only natural for white women to involuntarily become obedient when they pair up with a black man.

"Sure..." I say with a shrug as I sit down and continue my dinner while Sarah walks towards Caroline and grabs her arm gently and pulls her towards her room, away from my sight.

"Mom what the fuck is going on and who the fuck is he? Why do you have to ask him permission to talk to me?" Caroline asks furiously as she shakes her hand to let go of her mom's hand.

"Ugh I cannot explain everything honey, but he's gonna be the man of the house for the next few months." Sarah says simply folding her hands.

"What? What do you mean by Man of the house?" Caroline asks disgusted.

"Well man of the house as in he's gonna take the position of your dad for a few months, he's more or less my husband now and your dad and we have to live with this. So let it sink..." Sarah says rubbing her forehead.

"What are you even talking? What happened to dad? Why was he crying earlier?" Caroline asks back.

"He is your dad's manager and your dad's job is in his hands, so in order for your dad to keep his job, Jerome gets to keep me for a few months." Sarah tries to explain it in a less degrading way that it actually sounds. "And why did you even come home without informing us?" Sarah asks furrowing her brows.

"Are you blaming your own daughter for coming to her own house because you're sleeping with your husband's boss? You're disgusting and even if you're fine with this deal or setup, I can't take it..." Caroline says sternly.

Sarah furrows her brows as Caroline blames her, "Well talk to your wimpy dad about this then. Why are you asking me about the shit your dad brings home? He can't even deal with his manager by himself and brought this home." Sarah fires away slightly. I arrive at the door staring at both of them arguing with each other and they pause staring at me.

"It's bedtime babe... Aren't you joining me?" I ask looking at Sarah.

"I'll be there in a minute..." She says with a calm face trying to hide the shame and horniness from her daughter. Obviously she likes it at this point, she's getting the pleasure which she never got from her husband, but at the same time, she doesn't want her to daughter to think of her mom in such a way.

I leave the room and Sarah pats on Caroline's shoulders, "There is no other way honey! I must pay for your dad's inabilities!" Sarah says with a calm voice as if she's doing this for Smith. She leaves for her bedroom only to find Smith standing at the door step naked with his white flaccid 2 inch cock and me lying on their marital bed with my 10 inch semi hard black cock with my hands folded beneath my head. She closes the door and slowly walks beside me on the bed, lying by my side as she places her hand on my black chest while a soft smirk slips from her lips while she stares at her husband's cock and my cock and compares them within her mind.

For the next few hours, Caroline can hear screams from her parents' bedroom, Sarah screaming loudly as my cock ploughs her pink pussy. Caroline can't even sleep with all the things which are going on around in the house, she just can't accept that her mom is loving all this despite her dad's presence in the house. It just disgusts Caroline for some reason. After a long session of screams, the door opens and Smith leaves the room as he's supposed to sleep on couch in living room anyway. Caroline walks into living room so that she can console her dad, she just wants to be there for her dad when he needs a companion!

After a few hours, at around 2AM I wake up to use toilet and find Sarah sleeping with her messy night gown ripped away from her body and her breasts are pressed against my chest as her hand places on my chest and her thick milky thigh placed on my knee, her pussy flooded with my sperm she didn't even wipe it away, she just let it flood and sink into her womb. I slowly get away from her body as I stretch my body and use the washroom. I walk towards Caroline's room to see what she's doing and notice Smith sleeping on the couch as I make my way to Caroline's room. She's lying on her bed using her phone, she seems to have changed into a pair of red pyjamas.

"You know it is a bad habit to use phone this late at night..." I say with a deep voice standing at her door. I am not wearing any shirt, just a black track pants and nothing beneath it.

She quickly turns her head to the door, startled, "And who the hell are you to tell me what's good or bad?" She asks sternly turning her focus back on her phone.

"Didn't your mom tell you about me?" I ask back.

"She did, and that's pretty fucking disgusting even for you to do such a thing to our family..." She says angrily.

"Well you should see how much your mum likes it now! It is only fair that she deserves what she lacked in her marital life with your loser dad anyway." I say with a shrug walking inside.

"What do you know about her life? You talk as if you've been there since the beginning of their marital life. They were pretty happy and normal before you and now this family became a mess because of you. And no, I don't think my mom likes you either, it's all just in your head." She says.

"I hope you have heard her when she was screaming her lungs out earlier when I fucked her in your parents' bed!" I say with a confident smirk. Caroline stays silent, rolls her eyes as she keeps her phone aside and looks at me entering the room.

"Maybe she likes it, but I still hate you and forever will. After a few months, you'll be out of this family anyway, so stop acting like you're my guardian or something. And don't come inside my room without asking me, just fucking leave now." She says sternly.

I smirk looking at her, "Maybe it's time that you learn how much a black cock has to offer... I bet all the boyfriends you ever had were white guys with mediocre sexual energy!" I say with a shrug raising my arms to stretch my body. My flaccid cock forms a little bulge in my pants.

"Oh fuck off, do you think your cock will change what I feel about you? And just for your information, my boyfriend's cock is quite satisfying for me." She says with a confident tone.

"Well that's because you haven't seen or experienced the alpha cocks... Now would be a good time for that to happen..." I say pushing my fingers by my waistline and pulling my track pants down, flexing my 6 inch flaccid cock. Caroline sits on her bed with her eyes wide open staring at my cock, she quickly realizes that her boyfriend's erect cock is the same size as my flaccid cock.

"You're disgusting... Leave my room, I swear I will kill you even if you lay a finger on me..." She looks up at my face and shouts angrily. I take a step towards her and hold her head as I turn her around and pin her face towards the bed, her knees are on the floor while her face and breasts are pressed against the bed, and her butt is facing my cock.

"What are you doing? You asshole, leave me alone..." She screams loudly but her voice comes out muffled because of her face being buried in bed. I pull down her pants and the violet panties along with it, her plump butt cheeks are exposed to fresh air. They're not as big and as juicy as her mom's but definitely sexy as fuck. I spank her pale butt cheeks with my rough palm as I bend down to her height and kneel down on floor. She raises her head and screams loudly with pain as I hold both her hands behind her back, letting go of her neck. "Stop... It hurts." She shouts out loud but her pussy says otherwise, I can notice the glistening lips twitching with the spank on her butt cheeks.

My thick black finger slides from her butthole to her pink labia lips as I try to push my finger between her lips, obviously she's just much tighter than Sarah. "I bet your boyfriend's cock isn't even as big and thick as my damn finger..." I say with a chuckle as her pussy struggles to take my fingers inside. My hand firmly holds her wrists together as I get up and adjust myself on my knees so that my cock is at the height of her pussy. Without any notice, I hold my cock in hand and slowly push my cock-tip between her pussy lips, rubbing them with my black tip. She whimpers with the sensation, "No... Don't do it..." She says trembling with fear and buries her head back into the bed. I grin hearing her plead and take a deep breath as I suddenly ram my cock into her pussy, trying to get in as much as possible. She raises her head and stops struggling as her eyes roll back with a huge thick cock penetrating her pussy for the first time, she lets out a sigh of pain and pleasure as I pull out my cock.

Without waiting any further, I push my cock again, her pussy can't even take half of my cock at the moment. Her pink labia lips stick to my cock tightly as my veins stimulate unexplored parts of her inner pussy. I let go of her hands as I hold her petite hips to position myself perfectly. Her hands quickly hold the bedsheet firmly to endure the pain while she grits her teeth as my cock slowly starts to pound her pussy. With every thrust, her pussy adapts and makes space inside and my cock manages to dig deeper. Her whole body is experiencing severe spasms with every thrust as she totally forgets about the surroundings. Her left hand slowly reaches her pink clit and starts to rub it while she's getting pounded by the very same man she hated a while back!

Within no time, her body starts to have convolutions as she shakes and spasms pass through her body making her orgasm on my cock. She bites her lips as she screams out with muffled voice while burying her head into the bed. She still wonders how am I not even close to orgasm while in her experience so far, every boyfriend she ever had always came first and never stayed erect long enough to make her cum. She takes quick breaths as she recovers from her orgasm and let go of her body fully. Her mind tries to sink in the fact that it is only natural that she gives in to an alpha cock just like any other white woman, and there is no shame in that. I pause a moment to let her orgasm and within no time, I continue to pound her pussy by holding her hips and within a few minutes, I end up cumming inside her pussy, making it flood with my potent sperm.

I get up from the position leaving her squirm with pleasure on her bed, she turns around looking up at me with a grin in her face, "That... that was the best one I ever had." She says with a bit of shame and guilt and cheesiness. I bend down slightly as I rub her pink lip with my thick thumb with a grin, "That's what your mom said..." I say with a smirk.

Weeks pass on, Sarah started to feel a bit more relaxed now that Caroline accepted her position as a white submissive to an alpha cock just like Sarah did. We three get to sleep in same bed while Smith stands naked at the door until I plough both his wife and daughter while he cries helplessly. His work efficiency didn't improve much in office either but mine did. And I don't have any intention to remove Smith from my team at this moment because of our deal.

----A few months later----

Sarah stands by the stage with her hand placed on her round belly bump, filled with life. Continuous pumping of my potent black seed into her fertile womb finally made her pregnant within a few weeks. She's wearing a white gown and a wide smile sits on her face as she looks at her daughter Caroline proudly on the stage beside me. Caroline is wearing a white wedding gown, her face glowing with make-up and happiness as she holds my black hand with her white hand and I stand beside her wearing a black wedding suit. Smith is standing somewhere in the corner as he stares at his wife being pregnant with a black seed and his daughter marrying the very same guy who impregnated his wife. The priest announces us to be wife and husband as I put the diamond ring to Caroline's finger and she kisses my black lips while jumping on to my body. Sarah sheds a couple of tears looking at her daughter marrying the guy who impregnated her. Would I be Caroline's daddy? Or husband? These questions bother Sarah the least, she's quite happy that both she and her daughter found the pleasurable man in their lives. She doesn't even look at Smith at this point, he's just in the family as some trash can.

We plan the honeymoon and decide to go to an island for a month to celebrate the marriage. Caroline on the other hand insists that Sarah should join us, just Sarah but not Smith. All three of us leave for the trip while keeping Smith at home as a watchdog until we return, the trip was planned in a fancy way, all the accommodation, food, travel were already paid for a month. We end up visiting the beach, do some shopping as Caroline buys a pair of outfits and a bunch of lingerie for our marital nights together! All of us take one big room in a hotel with a king sized bed. Wherever we go, people get confused whether I am the father of Caroline or the husband, but Caroline seems to be loving that weird relationship dynamic in the family!

That night after finishing dinner, I lie on my bed using my phone, just in my brown boxers and no shirt. The door opens as Sarah and Caroline stand together at the entrance. Sarah is wearing a velvet soft violet satin gown which enhances her motherly curves, engorged veiny breasts and belly bump while Caroline is in a red see through lingerie, showcasing her petite perfect pale body, her pink nipples erect just by looking at me on bed.

"Guess what is special today?" Sarah asks standing the door beside Caroline.

I furrow my brows trying to think but clueless, "hmm I am not sure... Wait is it your birthday?" I ask curiously looking at Sarah. She sighs playfully, "duh not mine... Your wife's." She says with a smirk.

"Oh boy... Why didn't you tell me yesterday? I could have bought some gift..." I say with a sigh of disappointment.

"Well what's the surprise in that? And we already thought of a gift only you can give to her." Sarah says with a grin as she walks towards the bed along with Caroline. "I want you to take her anal virginity!" She bends down as her veiny udders hang from her satin gown and whispers in my ears. I raise my hand to hold and feel up her sensitive breasts as I give them a squeeze and plant a quick kiss on Sarah's luscious lips and then look at Caroline with a grin.

"It would hurt, can you take it?" I ask curiously looking at Caroline.

"I can sir! Anything from my black daddy is a gift to my white body!" She says with a submissive stern tone looking at me. I smirk and get up from my bed as I start to kiss her and hold her hips standing in front of her. Sarah gets on the bed as she loosens her gown and reveals her breasts full of milk and spreads her legs wide as she touches her clit looking at her white daughter making out with her black boyfriend.

"And I want you to do it without lube! She must know what it takes for a white woman to belong to a black man tonight..." Sarah says with a seductive tone. Caroline nods looking up at me and slowly pushes me on to the bed, she drops her lingerie on to the floor and stands naked in front of me with her glistening petite body vibrating with sexual energy. She bends her knees and get up on the bed as she crawls between my legs and tugs down my boxers as her eyes ogle at my huge cock erect within no time. Her soft right hand wraps around my cock as her left hand slides down to my black hairy musky balls and squeezes them gently. Sarah slides her body towards my cock, joining her daughter as they both sit on their knees together side by side and bend down to worship my black cock.

Sarah starts to lick the tip of my cock making her way down to my shaft slowly, deep throating me like a professional while she gestures Caroline to massage my balls with her tongue meanwhile. Within no time Caroline's beautiful make-up shades away with my musky balls rubbing on her face, making her messy. "I think she should need some lube Sarah..." I say concerned about Caroline as I know for sure that her asshole is just too tiny and tight to be impaled by my cock.

Sarah grins as she sits on her knees and unties her gown fully and throws it away on ground, her full breasts jiggle filled with milk. She bends down as her full belly touches the bed and her breasts fall on my cock, "I guess natural milk will act as a better lube?" She says with a smile as she holds her right breast and squeezes the areola to squirt some milk drops on my cock. After a few squeezes, her white milk starts to flow in a stream and lands on my black cock. Caroline sits on her knees biting her lower lip staring at her mom worshipping my cock with her milk.

Sarah gets up on her knees as she guides Caroline to lie on bed on her fours in doggy style position. Sarah slides beneath Caroline, Sarah's mouth is beneath Caroline's breasts while Caroline's mouth is above Sarah's milky breasts. I hold Caroline's hips with my black hands as I take out my cock and rubs it around Caroline's butthole gently to prepare it. Caroline takes a deep breath preparing herself to take in my cock as I slowly poke her tiny asshole with my cock head. Based on her first time experience with me, she expects me to push it all of a sudden at once, but I slowly guide my thick cock inside her asshole. With the first push, her butthole is too reluctant to even take my cock-head inside but after continuous probing and poking, it opens up slightly and my cock pushes in with force as she raises her head and screams her lungs out with pain.

Sarah raises her left hand to squeeze my balls and her right hand to rub Caroline's clit to stimulate her even more while I fuck her ass, and Sarah's mouth latches around Caroline's petite breast sucking the nipples. A few more heavy forceful thrusts make Caroline scream more until she sheds out a few tears of pain and pleasure and takes few deep breaths to endure the pain until half of my cock buries in her ass. She lowers her head and her tears drop on her mom's round pink nipples and Caroline starts to suck her mother's breasts, drinking her milk mixed with her own tears as I destroy her ass once and for all.

Sarah slides away from the position and sits in front of Caroline, taking her daughter's beautiful face into her hands and starts smooching her lips. Caroline breaks the kiss after a moment, "Mom... I don't think... I can take... anything after this... up in my ass..." Caroline pauses for each phrase as her full body shakes with every thrust I make into her ass.

Sarah chuckles hearing that, "That's true honey! Once we go black, there is no coming back! Now you understand why mommy couldn't have sex with your dad anymore once she experienced a black man's cock?" Sarah asks wiping off Caroline's hair falling on her face as she's getting her ass ploughed.

"I can't wait for you to have a black seed in your womb honey! That way, both of us will fulfil our duties as white women! Taking in black seed into our fertile wombs." Sarah says as she points down to her belly bump, Caroline quickly gives a smooch to her mother's bump.

12