She Teases

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers

"Really?" Brian asked. This story was getting better and better. "So did he spank you with your panties down?"

"Yes, after I lifted my skirt, the Dean told me to pull my panties down," Mandy said.

"And then-" Brian started, barely able to contain his excitement. "He spanked you?"

"Not quite," Mandy said. "I was terrified, because I saw him walk up behind us with the paddle in his hand, and it seemed like he was going to spank me first from how he was standing, but I couldn't really see that well. And then he lifted the paddle in the air and I shut my eyes, just waiting for it. And then I hear I loud 'SMACK' but not on me, and I hear Katelyn squeal."

"Ooh, poor girl," Brian said.

"That's not the end of it," Mandy said. "He picks up that paddle and he smacks her again and again. I'm just standing there, listening to this, knowing that I'm next. And I look over at her and I see the tears streaming down her face, and I'm scared out of my mind at this point."

"Let me guess, the waiting was worse than when he actually spanked you?" Brian asked.

Mandy shook her head. "The wait is bad, but-" Mandy paused. "He spanks HARD. He never lets a girl leave his office unless she's in tears."

"Wow," Brian said.

"Tell me about it," Mandy said. "So after paddling Katelyn for about five minutes he finally stops, and I hear him take two steps, and my heart sinks, I'm thinking Oh, God, now it's my turn. And he swings the paddle again- and it's on Katelyn still. He was just resting his arm for a second. Which is even worse if you think about it, he's really laying it on her, so what's he got in store for me?"

"I'm dying to know," Brian grinned.

Mandy gave Brian a playful wink.

"So after five more minutes of paddling Katelyn, he finally stops again. He takes a second to rest his arm and he says 'Mandy, it's your turn. Get ready.'"

Brian squirmed in his seat, struggling to keep his hands to his side. This is what he was waiting to hear.

"Next thing I know, he's swinging the paddle and I hear I would 'SMACK!' and my ass feels like it's on fire," Mandy said. "He gives it to me again and again, and finally I realize that as bad as waiting for it was, the real thing is worse. After just a minute I feel like it can't get any worse but it just seems to last forever. So I try to turn, or jerk away, but there's no where to go, I have to stay in place and just deal with it. So I closed my eyes and just waited it out. Then Katelyn grabs my hand and gives me a supportive squeeze and now I kind of wish I'd done the same for her. Just not something you realize unless you've been through the same thing."

Brian nodded.

"So how long did it last?' Brian asked.

"Felt longer than Katelyn's. I don't know," Mandy said. "But when it was over my ass was sooo sore. I didn't even want to put my panties back on."

"Woah," Brian said, trying to suppress a smile. Precum had formed upon the tip of his penis and was now dribbling down onto Mandy's fingers. She softly rubbed the precum in a circular motion onto the head of his penis and giggled as Brian sighed in ecstasy.

"Do you like knowing that I was spanked?" Mandy asked.

"Yes," Brian said, in between deep breaths.

"Good," Mandy said. "I like knowing that turns you on."

"Well, that definitely does," Brian said. "So, uh, did you ever get strip searched?"

Mandy gave a sheepish grin.

"Yes, I did," Mandy said. "I even met my ex boyfriend that way."

"Really?" Brian asked. "This I have to hear."

Mandy took a few more strokes of Brian's cock, teasing him, to prepare him for her next story.

"Well, a few of my friends and I were hanging out on the roof of the dorms late one night, and some of the girls- not me- were smoking pot," Mandy said. "As bad luck would have it, one of the school guards passed by, smelled the smoke and caught us up there. The girls who were smoking ditched their pot just in time for the roof door to open and the guard to catch us all, and we all got brought down to the Dean's office again."

Mandy's fingers were now drenched in Brian's precum, which had spread over the swollen head of his penis making it resemble a caramel apple. Mandy seemed not to notice her sticky fingers and continued her teasing strokes.

"So the guard questioned us and asked who was carrying the pot, and none of us answered. So he said if none of us owned up, we were going to be strip-searched. None of us would sell out our friends, so one by one he brought us into a separate room and made us strip completely naked. He checked our clothes and our bodies to make sure we weren't hiding the drugs anywhere."

"But of course he didn't find anything," Brian said.

Mandy grinned.

"Of course not. But he was a bit careless with the privacy factor cause as soon as he finished searching me, he opened the door just as some cute guys were walking down the hallway."

"Lucky guys," Brian smirked.

"Yeah, really," Mandy said. "So I'm standing there bare-ass naked with my hands on my head, and I hear the guys, so I turn around and see one of them standing in the doorway with his jaw hanging open, staring at me. I was mortified."

Brian smiled.

"Guess he got quite an eyeful," Brian said.

"Yes he did," Mandy said. "So the next day I'm in the cafeteria, and who comes up to me while I'm waiting in line but the same guy I saw checking me out the night before."

"I like where this is going," Brian said.

"He asked me my name and he tells me his, Josh, and we start talking, and pretty soon he asks for my num-"

Mandy was cut off when Brian suddenly grunted and shifted violently in his seat.

"Oh God, I'm gonna come!" Brian said.

"Ooh, better stop," Mandy said, releasing her hold on Brian's cock.

"No, don't!" Brian said, and reached for his penis only to have Mandy grab his wrists and prevent him from touching it.

"No," Mandy said. "You are not going to come."

Mandy stared Brian deep in the eyes, as if to say, "I mean it."

"Why- why are you doing this?" Brian asked.

Mandy giggled.

"Because it's fun!" Mandy said. "There's nothing that turns me on more than to get a man all hot and horny and then send him home to think about me!"

Brian's face dropped.

"I told you I loved to tease!" Mandy said.

Brian bit his lower lip.

"So we're not going to have sex?" Brian asked.

"'Fraid not, baby," Mandy said. She gave Brian a light peck on the cheek. "Well, thanks for driving me home!"

Mandy pulled her shirt back down to cover her breasts and picked up her book bag, stuffing her bra inside it as she did.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Brian said. "What am I supposed to do now?"

Mandy stopped. She leaned towards Brian very close.

"Go home," Mandy said. "Masturbate. Or fuck your wife. Or don't do anything. Either way, you're going to be thinking about me while you do it."

Mandy opened the car door and stepped out. Brian watched with shocked indignation as Mandy walked up the sidewalk and into the apartment building, as Brian sat alone in his car, with his fully erect cock still throbbing.

Totzman
Totzman
629 Followers
12