She The Mermaid Found Me

Story Info
Coming across a mermaid changes me life and hers also.
5.1k words
3.61
9.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers

Story involves a mermaid and a man. Coming across each other changes the life for both of them. It is fast metamorphosis which they will not be able to escape from.

*************

I'm bumming around on the beach and I come across a beautiful woman. She has a loose dress on I get nearer to her and see she has watery eyes so I reach out to her, "Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yes and no, but I cannot reveal to you the reason why. I do appreciate your concern thank you. I'm Mitra." Mitra said.

"I'm Phil, please to meet you although if it were in other circumstances it could have been better." I said.

"Maybe you would have not come to me if you had not seen my tears." Mitra said.

"Yes most lightly since I'm the shy type of guy." I said.

"You see Phil sometimes events take place for a reason." Mitra said.

"You could be right. Want to join me for a walk?" I asked.

"Yes sure thing. I like the sea." Mitra said.

"I'm not a fanatic of it but do like it when the beach is peaceful as it is now and not full of people." I said.

"Yes I understand you. You must be a sensitive person." Mitra said.

"As a matter of fact I am. You on the contrary puzzle me you seem a strange mix, soft on the outside but when you dig in it seems you have a quite a personality." I said.

"It is an interesting point of view you have. Would you care to give a little more to me about who I am?" Mitra asked.

"I can give it a try but do please stop me if I go off the road with further description of you." I said.

"I will do and thank you in advance for it. It's good to get to know somebody that is more than just a sex hunter." Mitra said.

"Oh you are fed up of the sexual advances I gather." I said.

"I 'm truly starting to like you Phil." Mitra said laughing in a fresh way.

"That is good to know." I said.

"Ok tell me Phil what else you see in me." Mitra said.

"You rely on yourself. You have respect for yourself. Some matters you do not take lightly." I said.

"Carry on please." Mitra said interested.

"You tend to get what you want or need without too much trouble." I said.

"Yes what else?" Mitra asked.

"You get highs and lows." I said.

"I do, can you expand on that?" Mitra asked.

"Maybe I'm wrong in my assumption but the moment you get what you want it becomes a strong high to soon become a crashing low even hurting." I said.

"You are right; you just caught me getting out of that low." Mitra said.

"Do you need time by yourself?" I asked.

"No not now. Thank you for considering that possibility. You are out of the ordinary Phil, I'm glad we came across each other." Mitra said.

"Tell me about yourself Mitra." I said.

"Well I'm a mermaid and come to land when I need to or want to." Mitra said smiling.

"Woman or mermaid you are beautiful Mitra." I said.

"Thank you for the compliment." Mitra said.

"Mitra correct me if I'm wrong, if you are a mermaid and now you have a female human body you are Calypso." I said.

"Are you sure you are not Neptune or a sea creature?" Mitra asked interested.

"No I'm not, but would not mind being one sometimes or coming across one." I said.

"I would be interested in showing you when the moment is right. Maybe you are or nearer to being a sea creature than you ever have thought." Mitra said.

"Are you planning to lure me in to whatever you have in mind?" I asked.

"I prefer if it were not you I lure in. You are a special person and worth having as a friend." Mitra said.

"It's the answer I get from all the beautiful girls I come across." I said.

"Again thank you for the compliment, but I'm not the ordinary girl you can come across. You have just mentioned who I am when in a human appearance." Mitra said.

"I like playing games, but please let's not get it too far Mitra." I said.

"Believe me when I tell you at this moment I'm Calypso as you humans like to describe us when we are in full female human form. Do you know how I acquire this appearance?" Mitra asked.

"Don't you have to take something or somebody to have the energy to transform at least is how the story goes I was told very long ago." I said.

"Yes it is and who is taken becomes a full time sea creature to never wonder as an earthly creature again but only as a sea one." Mitra said looking at me.

"It is lovely to find someone who enjoys fantasy." I said.

"If it's a compliment I accept it, but for me it's how life is." Mitra said.

"Could you indulge my curiosity and show me Mitra?" I asked.

"I think you are worth it. Come with me and let me put my feet into the sea water." Mitra said and I followed her to the shallow waves coming in.

"Thank you Mitra." I said and as she touches the water she turns towards me. I look at her.

"Phil look into my eyes what do you see?" Mitra asked.

"Yes I see a different glitter and your iris is very much bigger." I said bewildered. Mitra then gets out and slowly her eyes became human like again.

"You are so beautiful Phil of course not in the sexual way as humans tend to see. Sex for me is only consequence of having all the rest." Mitra said.

"Before you ask I'll tell you all of my friends are sea creatures. It is difficult to find someone in your species." Mitra said.

"But how do you keep so free and not having to dodge a heap of humans chasing or hunting you?" I asked.

"Basically I do the hunting and by the time they find out that I'm a mermaid it is way too late for them." Mitra said.

"So I should be counting the hours left for me?" I asked.

"No unless you want to have sex with me, if you do it all changes and the price for it. Everything about you is different Phil" Mitra said.

"Well thank you for the advice. A beautiful woman whom I can touch but with consequences, just like marriage is in our species." I said.

"You humans are complicated when all required is love and nothing else. I do like your sense of humour Phil." Mitra said laughing again.

"Thank you Mitra. I guess by what you have just said love has another meaning for you altogether and what we call the joy of sex is not as we see it." I said.

"Yes love is beyond the body. What you humans call sex is a prelude for my host to be absorbed by me. There's a procedure to it." Mitra said.

"Could you run me through your way of life, because I know you do not do it just for the sake of it or do you?" I asked.

"The first step I have to find my candidate. He becomes infatuated with me and will do whatever I request from him. There's some sort of courtship then we have the human type of sex which is wonderful for him. For me it's a special situation which is impossible to describe into human terms which are understandable to you. The nearest side to it is that my body opens up to accept the symbiosis in which I become a human and the other becomes a fish. If he is in a spiritual path he possibly turns into a dolphin but never again a human." Mitra said.

"Wow! So with one sex act all this takes place?" I asked still trying to understand.

"It takes up to three or four times for all this to happen." Mitra said.

"Have you ever let your candidate go or something did not go and each one went their way? I asked.

"That which you mention does not happen. Once the first step is done, there is no turning back. It is like a magnet for them I've heard them say. They cannot let go it is stronger than them. At a given stage I'm very involved also." Mitra said.

"I'd love to try it out with you." I said.

"Phil you are the first one I have told this because you are different to the rest who only seek sex. I know you are attracted to me because it is part of my nature in order to get what I need."Mitra said.

"As you told me this the thought of your sadness slipped across my mind. Once you get what you need it does make you sad for a while, if I'm right." I said.

"Yes that is true; you do have insight Phil, when you found me that was happening to." Mitra said.

"Another peculiar thing happens when I take human shape. I tend to appear ideal for the male candidate that is the next one in line, even if I have not come across him and only will when I need him. I may be lumpy, thin, tall, short, red headed or not, with huge breasts, etc. etc."Mitra said.

"Well I find you beautiful in every way, of course not only in the body." I said.

"The strange thing about you is that I'm far more drawn to you than you are to me. The normal way for me is always the other way around; you would be drooling by now." Mitra said.

"Yes because it is a first for me. All I've heard and a very long time ago is if it does happen it means I have found my mate. It can but not necessarily turn us both into dolphins." Mitra said.

"Is that something terrible?" I asked still thinking its fantasy.

"I've heard it is not but then again I'm a sea creature. With the new body given it does happen that you do forget who you currently are to never again be but the new being until a time comes to change again." Mitra said.

"It is not nice if you are interested in keeping the same existence." I said.

"Yes that is what is worrying me." Mitra said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want to be with you and it is getting stronger by the minute." Mitra said.

"I can hold. If you want I'll leave you now. The urge should subside." I said.

"I wish I could. It is too late it has started and if you even go miles away I'll sniff you out where ever you are and will come after you. I'm so sorry dragging you in but did not notice until now." Mitra said.

"Are we doomed?" I asked.

"In a way we are and I ask forgiveness from you." Mitra said.

"What is to happen now?" I asked still not sure if this has any meaning.

"We are to have sex as you are accustomed to. Your first orgasm is the starting point to change all it has to modify within us." Mitra said.

"Please understand me when I say it all looks fantasy to me. I mean we have only known each other for long? Now you say we are going to change into dolphins. It's just too much for me." I said.

"Yes if I were you I'd believe it even less. You will come to believe after we have sex for the first time. You will also become my special one after sex. It works this way and we will be so attracted to each other that it becomes very natural to go for it." Mitra said.

"I know you are being sincere with me by the way you are telling me. I do feel attracted to you but not to the point of needing to kiss you." I said.

"Wait ten minutes or a little more and then tell me. In the meantime ask me whatever you want it's the least I can offer you." Mitra said.

"When I found you today had you finished absorbing a human? Did he become a fish or something else? I asked.

"As a matter of fact I confirm I did. As I had told you before I tend to get the lows and yes he did turn into a fish." Mitra said.

"How long does it take between one victim and a need to absorb the next one?" I asked.

"It can be a week and up to six months the time needed to replenish." Mitra said.

"But I should be off the hook if you have just finished one today." I said.

"Phil this would apply to you if you were one of the many. Sorry or not to say you are a chosen one and hard to find. If you understand fatality that is the answer for you, fate has put us together." Mitra said now touching my hair softly.

"One way or another you are telling me I'm basically fucked." I said and starting to feel very attracted to Mitra.

"In human terms maybe yes, if you are interested in keeping your life as you know up to now. If you are open to a new experience and not scared to engage in it we become a loving couple." Mitra said brushing her lips on my neck.

"We are to be two dolphins for good. Do you know if I can keep memories at least some?"I asked.

"You do at the beginning but having another way to communicate you do tend to lose them in time and not having use for them they lose all meaning. As a dolphin your priorities are different. "Mitra said.

"As you put it I should go and protest against the tuna fisheries and their nets that kill my future species." I said in a half amusing way since I don't like dolphins harmed due to human greed.

"Tell me what are you feeling now?" Mitra asked.

"You have said the truth I'm feeling infatuated with you now." I said.

"It will get stronger and stronger until we are renewed." Mitra said and started kissing me.

"Do you want to come home with me and we get comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes let's do that. We can go through most of the changes there undisturbed." Mitra said.

We made our way to the house in my car. We arrived and soon we are naked, kissing and fondling with deep communication between us. It is more than sex which is taking place. Her body has a glitter to it. She soon orgasms with a squeaking sound I have not heard before. Not as a dolphin no, but not what I can call a classic orgasm sound. I happened to orgasm at the same time as she did giving her a huge load.

"You are quick to climax Mitra." I said.

"Remember I'm a sea creature we do not use sex as humans do, although dolphins do have certain creativity. You will see when we are them." Mitra said.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"In a short while I'll become the most ravishing woman you have ever dreamt of more than I am currently you will at the same time become the person I have always dreamt of. When all that takes place and you make love to me the first phase is fully completed. After that it takes a little longer for the second phase." Mitra said.

"What happens in the second phase?" I asked.

"For what I have heard it's very transformative and not very likable for the one who is a male human, mostly due to the psychological side to it. When we the mermaids hear about it we laugh a little not understanding how human males think. We both will deny our bodies and be a little jumpy until desire makes us go for each other once again." Mitra said.

"So it is not an easy task." I said.

"No it is not. Fighting it is futile. I do suggest you let go and accept what takes place it is less painful." Mitra said as I see her turn into my dream girl. Wow!!

"You are so beautiful Phil you are above the most beautiful creature I have ever come across." Mitra said.

"If we are given this to enjoy it must be very awful what comes next. This metamorphosis is not what I would have wanted to try if I had a choice." I said understanding that the price must be high as I feel my balls getting huge.

"Phil I do need you with me in every way please come over to me. I need to feel you." Mitra said.

I look at her and as in a slow motion picture I savour all of her. I touch her skin and kiss her and it feels as when I'm about to orgasm but I don't, it is just constant excitement. The moment is very special bonding us. The sensation is continuous and it does not increase and it does not diminish either, it is driving me crazy, "Let me in Mitra my love." I said.

"Please my love I have urgency to feel you in me." Mitra said.

"Yes my love I have the same urgency as you do." I said going into her feeling her so moist, warm, smooth. I start making love to her we are like if we are one. I notice that I do not control when I'm to orgasm any longer. It's as if my body has the prerogative when it is ready to deliver. I'm confused I no longer control anything. Mitra seems to change at moments seeing her like a sea creature and then back to the most beautiful girl.

"Phil I love you no matter what and I'll always be with you as your love even if you see me in a different form. I'll explain later. Please give me your seed and whatever you feel and see is part of what is to come embrace it my love even if it's horrible." Mitra said.

Any guy who hears something like I have just heard even with the most beautiful girl might just go limp. I'm going full ahead. I cannot stop even if I want to. I start seeing her as the sea creature she is, but changing. I'm pumping into her totally turned on and seeing the visions where I'm no longer a man its starts getting me out of my comfort zone. I pump my balls are huge but I cannot orgasm and it is freaking me out. The visions are becoming horrible to me and when I cannot take it any more my body responds. I'm becoming human again for now with the urge to climax and I do and so does Mitra we do in unison. My load starts and goes on and on as if I were peeing. The fluid is my seed. I moan "Hm, ah." it carries on my balls are getting smaller and smaller as I give her my load, which does not stop. I now yell part of it is the orgasm being delivered and part the changes I feel in my body, my cries are confusing, "Hm, ahg, ahhh, ahhh." it is pain and pleasure at the same time. My orgasm is not as I normally feel but it is starting to come in waves. Mitra's face is changing it is no longer the beautiful female I have ever seen.

"Hm, ah, ah." Mitra moans with a deeper voice.

"I feel different and still in pain as I feel changes in my body, "Ah."I said in pain my voice has a higher pitch. What is happening, Mitra what is it?" I asked.

"It's the changes we are going through accept them and they are less painful." Mitra said as I see her still changing and swallowing the pain she is going through. Her body is getting male like I even see how her genitals are changing as mine are also.

"Please don't tell me we a reversing our sexual role." I said in an even higher pitch now.

"I could not tell you before. If you had known this you would have taken off. I'd be chasing you until you finally surrender to me. I preferred to keep it to myself and take the risk with you, hoping you'll soon understand and accept the changes." Mitra said now looking more like a guy and me as a girl.

"Is this temporal?" I asked.

"When you become a dolphin this will be a bad memory." Mitra said still changing.

"You did not answer me." I said feeling my changes as I become female.

"Let me put it the softest way possible you are becoming Mitra for good even as a dolphin and I'll always love you." Mitra said.

"What I'm supposed to call you Phil?" I said crying and my hair getting longer.

Mitra came up to me and hugged me, "I love you. I don't consider gender. I love you who you are even with your changes. I now it is difficult for you. I don't see the body as permanent although I do enjoy it. I need to be with you no matter what body you have." Mitra said as I feel her strong body.

"Maybe you being a mermaid it is easy to deal with, but not for me. I hate this situation." I said.

"Please bear with me in less than an hour you will feel ok. Help yourself by accepting the changes so that your mind which is the slowest to accept your new form allows you to embrace life as it will become." Mitra said.

"What happens if I don't go on with this?" I asked.

"You can leave me now. Later on you will seek me out because nothing you do will have any meaning. Time will ride on and the emptiness will become unbearable." Mitra said.

"I hate this I hate you." I said hitting her in a girly manner and Mitra hugging me once again.

"The only difference we have is that I accept the changes as they come into my life. Being a mermaid is something I'll miss it has been a beautiful life and would have carried on if you had not come across me." Mitra said now looking totally like a guy in every aspect.

"Oh shit I fucked it up for the both of us." I said feeling even worse and with the female feelings which are hard to handle.

"Your human conditioning does not let you see a broader picture. In my case I love you no matter what you are in the outside. I do enjoy the body I have whatever it is at a given time. I am free no matter the physical look I have in my existence. You do recall that when a mermaid I have a body at one moment and then another." Mitra said.

lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers
12