She Thought, He Thought

Story Info
Couples accidentally swap.
6.9k words
4.65
30.4k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE THOUGHT HE THOUGHT

Helen:

I was in bed asleep. I was sleeping in just a teddy with no underwear. My husband, Mike likes it when I do that and he typically accepts the invitation for sex. I had been in the mood. Mike and I had travelled back to where we had gone to college with Jon and Kim. They are long-time friends who we've known since we all graduated around the same time. The guys would make an annual trip to a football game and go drinking with their old buddies. This year, Kim and I wrangled an invitation to join them.

Anyway, I was awakened by the familiar feeling of warmth when my husband joined me in bed. He cuddled up to me and while I was not fully awake, I was pleasantly surprised to find that he was hard. He'd been out with his buddies doing who-knows-what, probably going to strip clubs or something and he came home horny. I like it when he goes out and ogles other women but comes home to me for sex. It affirms my importance and enhances my self-confidence sexually. I like to screw and l like the way my husband does it, not that I've had much other experience. I only slept with one other guy before I met him.

I felt the familiar nudge from his cock, searching for a place to get warm. His prick was hard and was sliding between my legs. I lifted my one leg to give him better access and I felt his prick slide into my already wet vagina. He was using a different pattern of humping me which felt good. His cock always felt wonderful. My vagina squeezed it and massaged it, wanting to draw his semen into my womb.

When he reached under my teddy and put his hand on my breast, his hand felt different. I paused for a second and heard an unfamiliar voice say, "Helen?"

I realized that the man whose cock was in me was Jon, not my husband Mike. "Jon?"

He said, "Helen."

My head was swimming and I realized that the guys must've decided to go through with the idea of swapping that we had talked about on the drive that morning. The initial confusion was quickly overcome by the pleasure of having a cock inside me. I'd been horny all day, so any cock would do. As I've heard said, "Cock-a-doodle-do, any cock will do". I just pushed my hips back into him so he would continue with what he had started.

Jon:

To say I was surprised was an understatement. We had joked about swapping and here the wives had decided to make it happen. I had come back from the game and some post-game partying to find Helen in bed instead of Kim. I wondered if Mike had known about this. I hadn't heard anything from the other room, and I presumed that my friend Mike was about to or had already stuck his dick in my wife. Mike's wife Helen is a fox. She has a nice set of tits, she's pretty and she's funny. The idea of sleeping with her had only been a fantasy until today. We'd joked about swapping on the drive, but I didn't have the nerve to push for it to happen. Now that it was happening, I was all-in, literally.

Mike and I had gone to the game with our buddies. The game was a good one, we won in the fourth quarter. After the game, we went out drinking and ended up in a strip-bar. Seeing those young women dancing naked was erotic and I had come back to the hotel with a semi-hard-on, wanting to get in bed with my wife and release some sexual energy. I quietly got ready for bed and climbed in behind who I thought was my wife. She was warm and smelled nice from her shampoo. My dick slid into her easily and she felt wonderful inside. It was only when I reached under her nightie to grab her boob that I realized that I wasn't holding one of my wife's tits, I was holding one of Helen's melons.

Wow! My head was swimming, but I was committed and continued to make love to my friend's wife. I rolled on top of her and straddled her hips, pushing my cock into her wonderful pussy. She was face down on the bed. I looked down on her pretty, naked back and her soft ass-cheeks and was thrilled to be making love to such a fine woman. Her cunt felt tight and she was squeezing my prick. I closed my eyes and kept pumping her.

Helen:

Jon's cock felt wonderful inside me. He was riding me from behind. His cock was easily sliding in and out of my hot vagina. I like sex and now I was having sex with another man. Jon has been a friend, but with what we were doing we had taken 'friendship' to a new level. I raised up to my hands and knees and Jon continued to pump away. After a few minutes in that position, we rolled over and were in the 'missionary position'. In the dim light of the bedroom, I looked into Jon's eyes as he fucked me. He leaned in a kissed me on the lips. He raised back up on his outstretched arms and we looked at each other as we continued our tryst. I gripped his prick with my inner muscles and was rewarded with a warm squirt of semen jetting into my pussy.

Then we began to talk about what had happened.

Mike, in the other room:

After Jon and I got home from the ball game and the strip-club, I watched TV for a few minutes to get the scores of some of the late games. Then, I went into our room. We were staying in a suite in the hotel. There was a common area with couches, TV and a kitchen. On each side was a bedroom-bath combination. When Jon and I had come to the suite, I chose the room on the right. He went to the left. I threw my bag in the room and then Jon and I took off to go to the game. The ladies had stopped in the restaurant to eat lunch before they came to the room. Jon and I were in a hurry to get to the tailgate party before the game and had already left before the wives came up to the room..

Anyway, I finished getting ready and crawled into bed, exhausted. I was wearing just my t-shirt. I sleep with my Johnson out; I find it more comfortable. I was lying on my side, facing my wife, listening to her soft breathing.

I don't know how long I was asleep, but I woke to the fantastic sensation of having my cock sucked. It took a few moments to gain my bearings. In the dark, I wasn't entirely coherent after drinking all night, but I knew I was getting a nice blow job. My wife was performing some unusual techniques; I wondered where she had leaned them. She was taking my cock into her throat and squeezing the base of my prick with her hand. I groaned and put my hand on my wife's head to let her know how good it felt.

But! Sonofabitch, my hand was not feeling the familiar head and hair of my wife. After a moment, I realized it was Kim. Wow! I didn't say anything, I just wanted her to continue sucking my dick. I surmised that Kim and my wife Helen must've decided to swap husbands. We'd joked about it on the trip, but I had no idea that anyone was serious. But now, I figured that I was the only one who didn't know. Regardless, it was fine with me. I had lusted after Kim's body since we'd first met. While I was delighted with my wife Helen, Kim had a marvelous ass with a nice set of tits and I welcomed the chance to finally get into her pussy. I was just in her mouth at the moment, but I knew I was going to get inside her cunt and confirm my suspicions that she would be a wonderful piece-of-ass.

Kim:

I had gone to be with a headache. I took a melatonin pill to help me sleep and drifted off in the comfortable hotel bed. I woke at two in the morning. I went to the bathroom to pee and returned to the bed. In the dim light, I could see that I had been joined in bed by Helen's husband Mike. Wow! I figured that the others had decided to swap spouses. I opened our door and listened to see if there was any noise coming from the other room. All I could hear were the soft sounds of sleeping. Obviously, my husband was in bed with my best friend Helen.

On the way to the hotel that morning, we were in the car and Helen's husband Mike had mentioned something about a friend of his getting involved with a swinger's group. He told us how they would 'party' once every two or three months and enjoy having sex with another partner.

I asked Helen if she had ever thought of swapping.

She said, "Gosh no. I know a girl at work who was fooling around on her husband with our boss. She was a nervous wreck, afraid that her husband would find out."

My husband Jon said, "Well the idea of swinging is that there are no secrets. The spouses know what each other are doing."

Mike snickered and said, "They may know who their spouse is doing-it with, but they wouldn't know who was doing what to whom."

I said, "Unless they watched each other."

Everyone pondered that for a moment.

Mike asked me, "Would you like to be watched having sex with someone?"

I said, "The thought kind-of turns-me-on, but I'd never do it."

My husband asked, "Come on babe. If one of your favorite movie stars wanted to fuck you, you'd jump in bed with them in a minute."

I said to him, "And you'd like to watch."

Mike asked my husband, "Would you like to watch your wife have sex with another guy?"

Jon said, "Naw, probably not. It's been kind-of a fantasy of mine, to see some stud please Kim, fuck her to exhaustion, but it's not something we'd ever actually do."

Mike's wife Helen asked Jon, "What would you be doing, jacking-off?"

Jon said, "Yeah, mostly unless there was another woman that I could entertain while I was watching Kim, maybe she'd be sucking my cock."

I asked Helen and Mike, "Have you guys ever really thought about swapping or a threesome or something?"

Helen didn't answer, but Mike did. "We pretend sometimes in bed."

I asked Mike, "Who do you pretend to be with?"

He looked at me and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?" I inferred that he was telling me that he thought about screwing me while he was doing his wife. Wow, again. The thought was titillating and I took it as a real compliment. When a man politely says he like to screw you, it's good for your self-esteem.

Then my husband, Jon volunteered, "Kim likes to pretend she fucking other guys with me watching."

I said, "Honey, you're getting a little personal. Too much information."

Mike asked me, "Have you ever imagined that it was me fucking you?"

I just looked at everyone and said, "No. Why would you think that?" But I was blushing and I'm sure they knew I wasn't telling the truth.

Then my husband said, "I'd never have the nerve to try something like that. I'd be afraid of messing up.'

Helen laughed asked him, "What, don't you think you could get it up for me?"

Jon just looked at her, embarrassed, but said, "That wouldn't be a problem at all. I'd be afraid of wearing you out."

Helen said, "I think you'd be the one whose dick would be dangling uselessly when we were done." She was really taunting my husband.

Mike intervened, "Hey. I'm not sure I like hearing about you two fucking behind my back."

Helen said, "Oh, it wouldn't be behind your back, lover. If I ever decide to fuck someone else, I want you to watch."

The conversation continued, but you get the drift. While not talking about actually swapping, we were joking about it in a way that left open the possibility.

All this was playing through my mind as I came back to bed to find Helen's husband, Mike. I figured if she was fucking my man, I should do the same to her husband. Mike was lying on his side toward my side of the bed. I climbed in, found that he was naked below the waist and I began to suck his cock. I like to think I'm a good cocksucker and I wanted to give him something to remember me by. I went-to-town on his dick. It got hard and I was soon rewarded with a warm gush of semen squirting into the back of my mouth. I swirled some of the semen around in my mouth for a while, then swallowed it. I love the taste of cum.

Mike again:

So, Kim finished me off. I came in her mouth. She was fantastic at sucking cock, better than my wife though I'll never tell anyone. My dick had deflated and was flopped on my thigh. Kim did something Helen had never done. She climbed on top of me and kissed me. I could taste the remnants of my semen in her mouth. She aggressively swirled her tongue over my teeth. I didn't like the taste, but her passion was overwhelming. I kissed her aggressively.

She growled at me and said, "Eat my pussy."

I'm an agreeable guy and I like to eat pussy. I would've been happy just seeing Kim's snatch. I rolled her onto her back and in the dimly lit room, feasted my eyes on her beautiful pussy. She had shaved bald and I could see all her features very clearly. I ran my finger between her slippery labia and found her magic button. I pressed my tongue against her clit and she reacted immediately. I slid two fingers inside and felt the warmth and wetness of her vagina. I finger-fucked her for a few moments. My eyes were treated to the most intimate look at a woman. When you fuck a woman, it is wonderful, but nothing matches the intense intimacy of seeing everything she has and being able to touch her with your fingers and taste her with your tongue. But her pussy was not all she had to offer. She had stripped naked and I caressed the delicate skin of her upper thighs, her tight stomach and her large breasts. Her tits are bigger than my wife's. My wife has perfect tits and Kim had perfect-plus tits. I sucked her big nipples while I continued to pump her cunt with my fingers. I moved up and kissed her mouth again, but she didn't want that. She pushed my head down and I knew what I was supposed to do.

I touched her clit with my tongue while my fingers were inside her, pushing against her g-spot. She arched her back in a passionate response and I felt the juices of her pussy ooze onto my face. I removed my fingers and attached her cunt-hole with my tongue. I swirled my tongue inside her and put a finger on her asshole. She squealed and tensed her muscles. I felt a gusher of her come pour over my face and into my mouth. I sucked her juices and pushed my nose against her clit then moved it rapidly from side to side. Her thighs were clamped around my head. I couldn't hear her screams of passion; they were muffled by her thighs over my ears. I was in heaven with my face between a beautiful, sexy woman's legs.

Back to Jon again:

Helen and I had finished our love-making. I had pumped her from behind for a while. Then we switched to doggie-style and we finished in the traditional 'man on top', 'missionary' position.

Helen looked at me and said, "That's a nice way to end the day. When did you boys decide to swap?"

I looked at her and said, "What do you mean boys? You're the ones who switched bedrooms."

She said, "I did not. I've been in this bedroom with Mike." Then she paused. "At least I thought that was Mike's bag by the door."

I looked back and saw MY bag. "No Helen, that's my bag."

She said, "Oh my gosh. This was just a mistake."

I said, "I wouldn't call it a mistake. It's something I've kinda wanted to do."

She asked, "What, fuck me?"

"Sure. We talked about it today so I thought you girls had decided to surprise us when we got home my swapping."

Helen said, "Well we did talk about it. Maybe it was just meant to be."

I said, "Well since we've already finished, there's no point having regrets. I did enjoy it tremendously."

She said, "Really? I liked it too. I've wondered what you would be like in bed."

I said, "I've had the same thoughts. You were better that I even imagined."

She said, "I wasn't that good. I think I can do better."

I just said, "Wow!"

Then she laughed, "Well, there's no point stopping now. I'm not a light-bulb, you can't unscrew me."

I laughed at her joke. My head was swimming from the alcohol and the unexpected surprise of finding my friend's wife in bed with me. The newness of her soft, warm body was exhilarating.

I agreed with her assessment and said, "Might as well keep going."

She said, "Yes. Let's rest and then we'll do it again."

She went to the bathroom and then we fell asleep holding each other. I was thinking about how glad I was that things had just happened the way they had.

I few hours later, I woke in confusion; Helen was shaking me. "Something's wrong with your wife."

Helen:

Jon's cock was wonderful and as he told you, we fell asleep. He was the first man I had been naked with and the first man to fuck me since I'd married Mike. I was glad that he and Jon had decided to swap. When we realized that it was a mistake, there was no point stopping and since we hadn't heard anything from the other room, my husband and his wife must've been okay with swapping. In fact, maybe they had planned the whole thing.

I had fallen asleep and woke hearing Kim screaming. It took a moment for me to gain my senses. I didn't know what she was saying, but she was shrieking. I wondered if something was wrong with my husband Mike. The thought was in the back of my mind that he'd had a heart-attack while 'in the saddle', between the legs of another woman. I woke Jon and told him something was wrong.

Jon and I jumped out of bed and we hurried across the common area and opened the door to the room where Mike and Kim were. Both of us were still naked. We rushed into the room and Jon turned-on the light.

Kim was screaming all-right. She was on top of Mike, straddling his head.

She was sitting on my husband's face. He was licking her pussy and she appeared to be trying to smother him.

Jon asked, "What's wrong Kim?"

Kim said, "Nothing's wrong. He's eating my pussy. He's fantastic." She wailed again, rapidly sliding her pussy over my husband's mouth. She said to her husband. "This man really knows how to eat pussy. He's making my cunt squirt all over his face. You need to see how he does this."

There was no emergency, Kim was just fucking my husband's face and experiencing his amazing talent for cunnilingus. Mike had a real boner that was sticking up, invitingly. I couldn't resist; I've never been able to resist my husband's prick. I climbed onto the bed. I whispered to my husband, "Do it baby. Suck her cunt 'til it's dry. Then I want to see you fuck her."

I mounted my husband's cock, riding him just like I had ridden Jon. The cum in my pussy from another man lubricated us. I could barely see Mike's face under Kim's bald pussy. Kim's tits were swaying and jiggling while she rode my husband's face. I reached out and grabbed them with my hands and held her heavy globes with her hard nipples in my hand.

She leaned in and kissed me. She said, "Your husband is sooo good at eating pussy. You are so lucky." I wondered if it was a good thing to hear about my husband's skills at eating pussy from another woman. I kissed her back and we fondled each other's tits while we rode my husband, she on his face, me on his prick.

I motioned for Jon and when he got close, I began to suck his cock while his wife watched. Most women would be upset watching some other slut sucking her husband's cock, but it seemed to get her even more excited. I'm certain, the people in the room next-door could hear her. I hoped they didn't call for hotel security to see who was torturing the woman in our suite.

Kim again:

This was unbelievable. I'd never experienced such wonderful sex. Mike was sucking on my cunt and I was screaming in pleasure. Helen and I kissed and played with the other's tits. Her blonde pussy hair mixed with her husband's dark pubic hair. I watched her twisting and humping on her husband's cock. I was gushing my cum onto Mike's face.

But I wanted Mike to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck me with my husband and his wife watching. I wanted him to jam his prick up to my tonsils.

I told Helen, "Get off your husband's prick. It's mine, tonight. I want his cock inside my pussy"

Helen complied. She dismounted and sat on the bed. She was naked and she was beautiful. I moved up, grabbed her man's cock and inserted it into my vagina. It slid into me; my pussy grasped it like a glove. I was on top, riding him. His prick was poking up inside me. It felt so good.

12