She Wanted Him to be The One

Story Info
A young woman lerans of loving ways with her uncle.
6.5k words
4.21
7.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers

The days of the family's summer gathering had passed in a whirl and Daniella knew that there was no turning back from the bond that had arisen between her and Bernat, her clever and attentive uncle, the academic at Barcelona University so different from the man she had first spent time with and whose company she sought whenever the chance arose.

His outrageous flirting with her, his twenty-two-year-old niece, had become something deeper, a bond that had her imagining what it would be like to be his lover. The thought was taking a stronger hold in her whenever they were together, and the family was around them.

During the reunion holiday in Mallorca, the extended family resided in the holiday properties that they owned and were, at other times, rented out to visitors. She had bonded with him as never before and had begun to worry that people would notice her infatuation and that her feelings, her longing to be loved by an experienced man, made her over-familiar. No one would know that such feelings and desires were keeping her awake at night and that pleasuring herself was no substitute for his touch and experienced ways. She ought to know better than to be infatuated with a known womanizer; that was how her mother described a handsome and always well-dressed brother.

Now, in the early morning hours, the shuddering booms of thunder and frequent flashes of lightning provoked her to get out of her bed and open the door that led out onto the balcony that ran past her window and of the room next door. She wondered if Bernat would be awake as she peered out and was soon surprised to see him seated on the narrow bench placed there. From it, and on fine days and nights, visitors could enjoy the views over the rooftops of the houses below them and to the Mediterranean Sea beyond.

'Bernat?' she whispered, nervily, futile as that was in the noise that assailed her. She really would be alone with him now, she realized, and saw him pull away the button earphones that he had plugged into his iPhone as she touched his shoulder. 'How long have you been out here?'

'Since before the storm began and now, Dani, the music I've been listening to goes well with it.'

He gazed up at the young woman before him, her hair a delightful straggly mess framing her slender, almond-shaped, face. He saw her lovely lips tremble as Dani met his look upon her.

'It's a miracle you're not cold...I am' she said above the noise, disconcerted by his undoubted appraising look upon her. The raging wind, provoked by the storm, pressed her T-shirt against her body to shape her breasts. Self-consciously she looked down and saw that her nipples were already poking at the fabric. Would he notice them too, she wondered.

'I'm not, and the heat of the last few days has been broken.' He continued to gaze up at her, at a young woman with her silken skin, lightly perfumed as it always seemed to be and that he noticed whenever they were together. He could so easily become enslaved by her, Dani's undoubted and youthful innocence strangely appealing. He felt uncommonly pleased to have his niece's company as the thunderstorm raged all around them.

'I guess so, but these storms aren't what I am used to.'

'Don't be frightened by them, you're not alone.'

'And I'm glad about that, you know.'

Dressed only in a T-shirt and drawstring shorts revealing her slender thighs, she could just make out his appraising look. It would be the first time that she would be truly alone with him; barbecues on the beach, sailing and swimming and snorkeling with Bernat, and being guided to see the wonders of the rocky shoreline, had all brought her to this moment with him.

Much older than her he might be, but he was also athletic. Along with that went his consideration for her, the talking about things of interest, his jokes, and many easy words that had made her laugh. She relished every moment that she could be with him, the man with that smiling face, his lovely mouth, and those dark and wonderful eyes that seemed to linger upon her whenever they were together, or when she caught him looking her way when others were around and too busy to notice what was playing out between them.

She knew again, as she lingered by his seat, that she wanted a man who would make a woman of the inexperienced girl she sometimes thought herself to be; fumbles with young guys never leading to sharing the heat. She wanted someone very special to bring deeper and more fulfilling experiences to her.

'May I sit with you?'

She would be with a ragingly attractive older man, a man who wore baggy lounge pants and a silk dressing gown, loosely fastened against the chill; his greying hair a luxuriant mess that he swept away from his unshaven face. The earphones now hung loosely around his neck.

'I'd like that, now come here.' She felt the slow brush of his fingers to the inside of her thigh as she did so. 'Don't you get cold looking so pretty, will you?'

'Not with you I won't, Bernat,' she answered on hearing the pleasure in his voice to be with her like this. She never could get to say 'uncle' and he didn't want to hear that from her either.

Bernat drew her down beside him and persuaded Dani to put her legs across his lap. 'I...I wondered if I would get the chance to be with you like this, so perhaps the storm is a sign. What do you think?'

She felt a moment's unease that he should speak so directly, but she loved his slow, measured caresses to her skin, the teasing brush of his fingers over the silken smoothness of her thighs, then under the frilly hem of her shorts.

'I...I...I haven't thought of it in that way,' she stammered, his touches arousing the first gnaw of longing for him as never before. They were touches she had no real experience of, even as a twenty-two-year-old. She had often wondered whom she was saving herself for. 'I hoped that I'd get the chance to be with you like this, and soon. May I tell you that?'

She had said it in a childlike voice, and he reached out to touch her face as she looked over at him.

'Of course, you can tell me, and I have wondered how it should be me that might help you...help you to learn of love with a man, although what I've heard from your mother about you, and such things, surprise me.' He had stroked her skin slowly as he spoke. 'I..I sensed that you might be thinking of that happening between us.'

She thought deeply about what he had just said. She looked down at his hand and touched it but did not slow him in his gentle caresses that she knew would bring new experiences to them. 'Mother spoke to you about me and my boyfriends, I suppose?'

'Not in any detail. She just told me that you are particular, waiting for someone special to be with you.' He spoke discreetly but the meaning in his words was only too clear to her.

'That's something, I suppose.'

She heard the soft persuasion in his voice as he spoke of something deeply personal to her. 'None of that matters. How it's been between us these last few days has been different and matters to me, Dani.'

'For me too. I can tell you that now.'

She loved to hear his deep, confiding voice and how Bernat now touched her thigh, smoothed his fingers slowly, lingeringly, over soft flesh. Shivers of longing, and not the chill of the rainstorm, coursed through her body and she gazed at him as she touched his hand only to encourage him in his caresses. A palpable ache, unlike anything she had known of before, now gripped her.

Bernat drew her closer, still, and put an arm about her shoulders. There was enough light to see the mix of doubt and expectation in her wide eyes. He moved to slowly kiss her, as a lover would,and brushed his fingers over the evident swell of her breasts, seen so often when she wore her bikinis, the range of colours and what they covered, or revealed of her body, engaging his full attention. Now he felt their weight and fulsome shape, felt her squirm and gasp as he gently clamped upon them, his breaths on her lips.

'What I feel for you goes beyond family,' he confessed, sensing her shivers and hearing a soft moan of dismay as he touched her nipples. 'I...I won't deny that I want you and that I have wanted to share love with you.' He lifted her face and met her wide-eyed look on him. 'Does it shock you, what I am telling you now?'

'No, because I know that feeling too...and want that so badly from you!'

'Then let go, darling...just let go,' he said and kissed her deeply.

Dani gasped, the rushes of longing for him that his touches aroused too much to bear. She touched his face and felt a moment's caress to her throat and moved in response to what his touches had so quickly aroused in her; just as they had done when he had kept her from doing something silly when they went snorkeling earlier in the day.

'I haven't been able to keep what happened in the sea this morning out of my mind...what you did and said.'

'And...and it bothers you, what those words might mean?'

'Yes, they confuse me because feelings and actions conflict. You wanted to make it possible, to show me how to love, and yet we are family The others would not understand what I am feeling, and people have said all sorts of things about you.'

'Well said and it is how I feel too. You are in my blood now; do you know that?'

'Bernat,' she whispered with her head bowed as she watched his hand caressing her thigh, to move under the hem of her pyjama shorts and then press against her pussy's slicked lips, touches she had no wish to stop. 'Slowly, Bernat, please. Let me learn of this with you, but slowly. I...I only know so much.'

Dani stilled the progress of his slow caresses to her legs and wet heat. She could feel the press of his penis against her thigh as he twisted to face her as best as the bench seat allowed. She felt his fingers smooth over her throat before they lifted her face to meet his gaze. The torrent of water from the roof now spilled over the gutter above them and cascaded to the ground far below. It did not distract them from what was happening.

She trembled out of longing for what Bernat did, the feelings that he aroused and that were so new to her, and out of fear for the ferocity of the storm...what it might portend if she let him into her body...when he made love to her. The cramps in her belly, in her pussy, were unlike anything that she had felt before.

He moved, and his now hard penis pressed against her thigh as Bernat's fingers traced a slow path over her breasts and then down between her legs. He brushed the fabric of her pajama shorts, then pressed his fingers into her in a slow steady rhythm. His breaths were on her lips as she looked at him, then down at what he was doing...to her and for her.

'Teach me, show me, please?' she asked with a low groan of submission before reaching out to tug on his hair, then in submission to his kisses and more insistent, circling and probing, presses of his fingers into her. His touches soon found her, and she instinctively clenched her vagina's muscles around them, heightening the pleasure that he now brought. She surrendered to his kisses, squirming as his fingers moved in her body and his tongue swirled in her mouth. 'You can help me!'

'I want to, so let...so let me be the one to set the bird in you free, Dani?' he kissed again. 'I want you...want to be with you like this as we become lovers.'

'Can we?'

'Yes, we can.' He kissed her slowly as his questing and seducing caresses continued and found soft moist flesh. 'We can...the question is...should we? Will you let me love you? Will you let your uncle with his wicked ways be the one to show you and that you may have only heard others tell you about? The stories are far from the truth and say I do not care about those I have known...in these ways.'

'I never believed any of that, not every detail!'

'You should have. I'm not good on my own or for too long. I want to be the one to end your particular loneliness and I want love with the beautiful young woman that you are.'

'You can be the one!'

Bernat was easing away her fears, all to be replaced by unknown pleasures and the slow seduction of her fears and loss of restraint. She had never known of the raging cramps in her tummy, in her pussy, and the tingle in her nipples; all of them signs of her arousal and expectation.

He heard the soft, sharp, intakes of breath as his fingers pressed into her, awkwardly easing away the fabric of her thin cotton shorts and he knew how soft and wet her pink folds would be, his caresses opening the way for him when she was taken to his bed. His questing touches, his kisses, and soft breaths on her skin had not wavered and now his fingers purposefully slipped under the hem and moved over her pussy's wet lips.

'It would be crazy...you and me,' she groaned, even as her body and mind were possessed by her uncle's ways. They had been, almost from the moment he had arrived on the island, and she had learned that he would be sleeping in the room next to hers.

She had even taken to wondering if her mother, knowing of his reputation had wanted him to be the one to love her and make a woman of her. She felt as if she was burning up, her mind alert and no longer having to fantasize about him...about them touching and getting together; thoughts of being naked in his arms and being shown how to love with a man and to give of her body to him.

Yes, Bernat would make a woman of her.

Bernat eased her from him and stood before her, his back to the rain and to the glow of lightning that still lit the sky from time to time. He drew closer and gripped the hand that she held out to touch him. He pulled it down onto his straining prick that now shaped the front of his lounge pants.

'It would be no crazier than to want it but do nothing about it,' he murmured as he felt her hands hold him, to squeeze and stroke in her inexperienced ways. There was a thrill to be discovered in loving her and that young, full-breasted body. 'I'll help you...help to show you how it goes.'

She met his kiss and squirmed as his hands now cupped her breasts under the flimsy fabric of her tee. Dani felt his hands draw her to him, caress her neck and then share again in deepening kisses, his hands on her skin, his fingers sliding between her buttocks then moving slowly to knead the hollows of her hips, all the while pressing forward so that she could feel his penis, so hard and swollen in his lust for her young body. Her innocence would be a challenging change from those he went with, be they old or young.

'Go on...touch me...keep touching me!' she gasped and clinging to him, unable to stop the shivers or longing that he aroused, the flush of wetness between her thighs becoming a flood.

His kisses and caresses aroused rushes of nagging cramps and longing for him through her body, the cramps in her belly unlike anything she had known of before; waves of moist heat in her pussy and she shivered, thought she'd had her first true orgasm and at his hands.

'Sorry, I couldn't stop that...or this!' She clung to him as pleasure wracked her body and she shuddered until sagging against him. She languished under his touches and slow kisses.

'Don't be sorry, darling girl, but enjoy the moments we can have, every one of them.'

In dismay, and from the novelty of a man's fingers bringing her on, she felt him slide her hand under the waistband of her shorts. Together, they soon found her moisture, parted, and caressed her pussy's lips. She felt hot down there, in contrast to the cool of the night's storm.

She didn't stop him but allowed Bernat to pull away her tee and for her to lean against him, her back pressed against his naked chest and his prick pressing against her bum as his hands cupped her heavy breasts, bringing shuddering pleasure through her nipples. She squirmed on feeling him caress their tips in mesmerizing strokes and gentle pinches, her nipples hard buds that he pinched and tugged upon, gently but purposefully. She felt his breaths on her neck, to the side of her throat, and then his lips offering sucking kisses to her skin.

'I'll...I'll take care of everything,' he groaned as she worked him, clamped one hand to his prick as the other guided his fingering of her.

'Take me to bed and show me how it goes!' she gasped, raising her head in pleasure as she felt his breaths on her throat, his touches sending shivers of an uncommon longing and certainty for all that would follow. She wanted her uncle to fuck her...for Bernat to bring that length of flesh and plumb her; to stretch her tight pussy and make a woman of her.

'Let me be the one to help you?' he asked again, needlessly.

'Yes, now come on! I want to do it and do it with you! No one will hear us in this storm. My door is locked...I always do that.'

She rushed from him and into Bernat's bedroom, soon tugging away his dressing gown and kneeling to pull down his lounge pants over his strong hairy thighs.

She took his trembling length in her mouth or slicked her tongue tip over it, performed oral tricks that she did know of, and it was enough to bring him on, his hands in her hair of no consequence as her tongue slicked him and her fingers kneaded his heavy sac before she moved to caress his length, stroked his arcing penis as her lips and tongue circled the tip before she throated him, grazed his veined skin with her teeth.

'Yes go on you wonder...go on!' he groaned, his hands in her hair but not pulling on it. He wanted these first moments to endure. 'Go slow...just do it slowly...yes...like that.'

Bernat languished under her touches and enjoyed the moments discovered with a large-breasted and engaging young woman as the storm raged outside.

'I love you for helping me...for wanting me.'

She said it on looking up at him, the single bedside lamp casting a soft glow into the room, now that the thunderstorm was passing. Only distant rumbles of thunder could still be heard.

'But this type of love is best saved for someone your age.'

'None of that matters, our ages!' she retorted, her hands still working him. 'Never, and certainly not now!'

'Dani...Dani!' he groaned and pulled her up to him. She was lifted like a doll into his arms, and, through snorted kisses, she was encouraged to wrap her legs around his waist. She felt his hands on her buttocks, then his fingers, as they teased her butt hole, before slicking over her pussy's lips, parting them as the tip of his penis and his hard length pressed between them, offered caresses that had her squirming to prolong them.

'You feel wonderful against me!' she gasped, bending to kiss his upturned face and groaning through them until his ways had her shuddering out of uncommon pleasure. 'I'm yours...I'm with you now in every way that I dreamed of!'

Dani gushed and clung to him, brushing her breasts over his chest. She rose and slowly fell as the tip of his penis gradually opened the way to his deep penetration of her young body. Bernat moved slowly but purposefully lifting her against hem and then lowering her onto him, each moment achieving deeper and deeper penetration.

'Oh God...oh God! It's happening and it's happening to me!' she gasped, looking down at him as she felt his lips on her breasts, his fingers gently caressing her secret place.

Dani felt lost as she wrapped her arms around his neck and was embraced; as he kept her on the edge of a dizzying fall into unknown pleasures. She shuddered; felt her pussy burn as his fingers, the slip of his penis against her, stretched and eased, then filled her. Others she'd gone with, thus far, had made her bleed. She wondered what his penis would do in opening her fully before he found and stretched her in ways that she had only imagined before and were now being made ragingly real.

Dani kept her arms about his neck, already feeling the ache in her thighs as she was held to him. She succumbed to his questing caresses as the tip of his penis teased her slicked opening, the bulbous tip entering then eased away in a slow rhythm of entry and withdrawal, the press gentle, then more urgent; the rhythm beguiling.

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
227 Followers
12