She Wanted to be Manipulated

Story Info
You never know who you work with how kinky they can be.
4k words
4.56
13.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I work for a company in California. They have nice women working there. In fact, I have a really cute lady sitting in the next cubicle. I do IT (Information Technology) work for the company. I'm in my thirties, bald, thirty-inch waist, hairy, and nerdy like any IT guys are. I'm average looking and always horny and kinky.

The girl in the next cube is probably late thirties, or early forties, with curly blonde hair, skinny and a rocking heart-shaped butt, and medium boobs, like C cup. Her lips are very full and almost pouty. She is kind of shy and doesn't talk much other than pleasantries.

I know she is getting divorced and it's dragging on like they usually do, has a little apartment and is having a hard time. I don't think she gets out much socially.

One day as I was walking to my cube, I noticed she didn't lock her computer screen which is a mandatory thing. I know, I'm IT. I was going to mess with her computer to teach her a lesson. I noticed the screen open to a chat room. When I looked closer it is a BDSM chat room. I saw she responded to a guy, and it read "I want to be so kinky and told what to do. I'll do anything you ask."

Wow, I could not believe it. I jotted down her username and went to my cube. A couple of minutes later, she returned.

I went on the internet and found the chat service and went into the chat room. I sent her a private message:

Superdavey: Hi.

KinkyCutie: Hello.

Superdavey: How are you?

KinkyCutie: Good, and you?

Superdavey: Great, what are you doing?

KinkyCutie: Bored at work.

Superdavey Oh, me too. What are you looking for in this room?

KinkyCutie: Well, I'm getting divorced and my soon-to-be x-husband was a blob.

Superdavey: Oh really, looking for something new?

KinkyCutie: Yes, I want to explore my sexuality and horizons.

Superdavey: When was the last time you had sex?

KinkyCutie: A long time, unfortunately- I get very horny at work.

Superdavey: What do you do?

KinkyCutie: I play with myself under my desk.

My heart jumped out of my chest. I wish there was no partition between our cubes so I can crawl under and watch!

Superdavey: What are you looking for?

KinkyCutie: Well, I want to find a kinky guy and have them do whatever they want to me. I like to be told what to do.

Superdavey: So, you're looking for a DOM guy and your SUB?

KinkyCutie: Yes, kind of. I don't want a guy to bark orders and pull my hair or be mean or abusive. A nice guy I can do what they tell me.

Superdavey: Even if it's embarrassing?

KinkyCutie: Yes, I will do whatever is asked, even if it's uncomfortable.

Superdavey: Well, let's put it to the test. I will be your dominant friend and you will do whatever I ask, no matter what. Only talk to me from now on and no one else.

KinkyCutie: Sounds fun.

Superdavey: Do you have a cup or glass in your cube?

KinkyCutie: Yes, a coffee cup.

Superdavey: Ok, I want you to take it and go into the bathroom.

KinkyCutie: Um ok.

Superdavey: If it has anything in it, empty it and go into a stall.

KinkyCutie: Ok, then what?

Superdavey: I want you to pee in it and bring it back to your cube.

KinkyCutie: Really, seriously?

Superdavey: Yes, you said you would do anything, you want to be kinky, do as your told.

KinkyCutie: Ok, fine, give me a couple of minutes, please.

Superdavey: And next time say yes sir to me.

KinkyCutie: Yes sir.

I heard her getting up and leaving. Oh my gosh is she really going to do it? This is unreal. A couple of minutes later she returns and starts typing.

KinkyCutie: Ok sir, I am back.

Superdavey: Did you pee in the cup like a good girl?

KinkyCutie: Yes sir. I almost spilled it on the way back.

Superdavey: Good now take a drink and tell me what it tastes like.

KinkyCutie: I don't know, I've never done this before. It's my pee!

Superdavey: It's ok, you want to be outside your comfort zone, it's not going to kill you.

I hear her in the next cube sipping and saying "Uhh."

KinkyCutie: Well, it's warm and a little thicker than water and yellow in appearance.

I hear her take another sip.

KinkyCutie: It tastes like butterscotch and is a little salty.

Superdavey: Do you like it?

KinkyCutie: Im surprised that I'm not gagging. It's OK.

Superdavey: Very good, how do you feel about doing what I tell you?

KinkyCutie: To tell you the truth, it's exciting, I like it. You are going to turn me into a very naughty girl.

Superdavey: I am, this will be fun, are you ready for your next challenge?

KinkyCutie: Well, I must attend a meeting right now, can I get back to you in a bit?

Superdavey: Yes, I will be waiting.

KinkyCutie: Thank you sir I'll be back as soon as I can.

I hear her get up and leave her cube holding a notebook. After she is gone, I go into her cube and find a coffee cup. I look inside and it's got a yellow liquid half full. I take a sip and yep, it's pee. It tastes just as she described it. I take another sip not believing I'm drinking my co-worker's pee. I go back to my cube.

I hope she doesn't notice the cup is now a quarter full. She returns to her cube thirty minutes later, sits down, and sounds like she finished drinking what's in the cup. Hmmm, she must take a liking to it. Now I'm going to see how far I can take this and get some benefit out of it. I'm so sneaky.

Back in the chat room, I get a private message:

KinkyCutie: Hello, I'm back sir.

Superdavey: Great, ready for your new challenge?

KinkyCutie: Yes sir I am.

Superdavey: Ok, so you want to be kinky right?

KinkyCutie: Yes sir.

Superdavey: Well, the kinkiest kind of guy is in the IT dept. do you have one of those?

KinkyCutie: Yes, we do, in fact, I have a guy sitting in the next cube.

My heart starts pounding.

Superdavey: Do you like him?

KinkyCutie: I don't know. He is not my type, he's bald.

Superdavey: Do you not know bald guys are the kinkiest? A bald IT guy is a double whammy.

KinkyCutie: I guess so, I wouldn't turn him away if he asked, the way I've been feeling lately.

Superdavey: Here is your challenge, ask him out.

KinkyCutie: What! No, I can't. I'm too shy.

Superdavey: This will be out of your comfort zone you can do this; I will tell you everything in easy-to-follow steps.

KinkyCutie: Really, I can't, ill freeze up or say the wrong thing.

Superdavey: This is your challenge; I will help you. All you must do is poke your head into his cube and say want to grab a drink? That's it.

KinkyCutie: I don't know, what if he says no?

Superdavey: Just say these words "Let's grab a drink." If he says yes great, if not then it's okay, no worries.

KinkyCutie: I'm so nervous, I'm starting to sweat, I don't know if I can do it.

Superdavey: Just do as your told, I am your master. It will be over in a few seconds.

KinkyCutie: Oh my gosh, alright, hang on.

I hear her get up. I quickly minimize her PM, so she doesn't know it is me. She pops her head around the cube, and I hear a meek, "Hi Dave."

I turn around and smile. "Hi, what can I do for you?"

She looks like she is going to puke but she eeks out, talking fast, "Would you like to get a drink after work?"

I say, "Sure, sounds fantastic!"

She responds, "Great," and disappears back to her cube. I chuckle.

Back on the chat:

KinkyCutie: I did it, I did it, I was so nervous. That was so nerve-racking.

Superdavey: What did he say?

KinkyCutie: He said yes. Oh no, what am I going to do now?

Superdavey: Don't worry I will explain everything in detail. You have nothing to worry about. If he's as kinky as I think he is, he will take control.

KinkyCutie: I hope so, I don't think I can handle this.

Superdavey: How do you feel right now

KinkyCutie: Good, more than good.

Superdavey: How does your pussy feel?

KinkyCutie: Throbbing and wet.

Superdavey: Good, you can rub it if you want.

KinkyCutie: I am, believe me

I hear a soft moan from over our cubicle divider. I am getting hard now thinking of what to do next.

Superdavey: Are you thinking of him?

KinkyCutie: Yes, is that bad, shouldn't I be thinking of you?

Superdavey: you will, we will meet and have a fantastic time.

KinkyCutie: So, what do I do with this guy from work?

Superdavey: Ok, is there a bar or drinking place near work?

KinkyCutie: Yes, a couple of blocks away.

Superdavey: Ok, tell him to take you there, when you get there have a few drinks and let him chat with you. When you're done with your drinks ask him to drive you home because you are too drunk. If he agrees, he will drive you home, and let him take control, if he doesn't then it was never meant to be.

KinkyCutie: Ok, I definitely need the drinks. How will I know if he's kinky or not?

Superdavey: Easy what kind of shoes are you wearing?

KinkyCutie: Sandals.

Superdavey: Great, if he sees your feet and says something about them, you know he is kinky.

KinkyCutie: And if he doesn't?

Superdavey: Well, we will see how the night plays out, better or worse. But you must do one thing.

KinkyCutie: What's that?

Superdavey: You must tell me everything in detail about what happens, very specifically.

KinkyCutie: Ok, I will.

I log out of the chat room and it's a couple of hours until quitting time. I'm getting nervous. I know I have a sure thing coming up. I start to feel bad about manipulating her, but that's how she likes it, right? I cannot stop thinking about her perfect ass and lips.

I go to her cube at five o'clock and ask if she's ready to go. She grabs her things and walks out with me. We walk to the elevator. On the way down, it's just us.

I mention, "I hope you don't mind me saying; you have cute feet."

She gasps and smiles.

I continue, "I have a foot fetish."

She replies, "Oh, you like to lick feet?"

I reply, "Yeah. Have you ever had your toes sucked on?"

"No, never," she replies.

I respond, "You would love it."

We get to the first floor and walk out toward the parking lot. I ask, "Where do you want to go?"

She bites her bottom lip and says, "There is a bar a couple of blocks away, but if you want to follow me home, I have wine."

Hey! She is going off script, but even better. I agree and follow her to her apartment. We park and we go inside. I'm getting nervous but need to keep control. She pours us wine and sits on the couch; we clink glasses and seems like she downs hers and pours more.

I tell her how beautiful she is. How she has a perfect body. She smiles and blushes. I move closer to her. I tell her how luscious her lips are as I put my finger on them and pull my finger down exposing the inside of her lower lip. My fingers go down to her breast as I tell her how perfect her boobs are running my finger over her nipple.

I go bold and touch her crotch and say how I bet she has the perfect pussy and ass. She's surprised I touched her there gives out a gasp and spreads her legs a little. I rub my finger on her crotch for a moment. She just stares at me with her mouth a little open.

I go in for a kiss and our lips meet. She has the softest lips. Like kissing too-big pillows. I stick my tongue into her mouth and we French kiss at the same time rubbing her crotch with my finger. She lets out a moan while kissing.

Knowing she will do as I say, I sit down on the carpet in front of her and tell her to take off her sandals. She slips them off. I take her foot and start massaging it.

"You like that?"

She nods yes.

"You want me to lick them?"

Another nod. I lick the bottom of her big toe. She gasps. I lick all her toes on the bottom before putting her big toe in my mouth. I suck on it like a little dick.

Then to each toe in order, licking in between each one. I put all the little toes in my mouth sucking and running my tongue back and forth. I start to lick her heel up to her toes, then again from the inside getting her soles all wet with my spit.

She starts rubbing my crotch with her other foot, moaning.

I say, "Hey, did I say you can do that!"

She says, "Oh sorry," and removes her foot. I take it and do the same thing I did with her other foot until both her soles are wet with my saliva.

I stand up and direct her to do the same. I tell her to take her top off, and she does. I tell her to take her pants off. She complies. She's wearing a pink G-string pantie. Next, I tell her to take off my shirt and pants. She does.

We stand just in our underwear; I tell her to take her bra off. I'm surprised she's doing everything I ask without question. She has medium tits and big areolas and small nipples. Her areolas are puffy and stick out puffy nipples. I guess her whole areolas is her nipple. I like how they puff out.

I put the whole thing in my mouth and suck on it. It's so soft, like a marshmallow. I suck on one, then the other. She moans.

I tell her to pull her panties off and hand them to me. Get on your knees and pull my underwear off. She does.

My cock springs out. I direct my cock to her lips; she gets it and opens her mouth and I take the back of her head and shove it forward. She starts to suck.

I take her panties and sniff them; I notice a wet spot. I lick it. She smells so beautiful.

She tries to deep-throat me but coughs and gags. She tries over and over getting a lot of spit on my dick. I must admit she's not very good, but I give her an A for effort. It's still nice to watch her big lips on my cock.

I take my cock out of her mouth and tell her I need to pee. I take her hand and tell her to lead me to the bathroom.

When we get there, I tell her to sit in the bathtub. She looks confused but complies. As she looks up at me confused. I stand in front of her.

Just as she realized what she thought was going to happen, I start to pee out of my half-hard cock. It hits her boobs. I pee all over her areoles. One then the other. I adjust the stream up to her face. She closes her eyes and mouth and I pee all over her face and hair.

I demand her to open her mouth. She does not do it.

I yell, "OPEN!"

She does and I piss in her mouth. It overflows and runs down her body as she looks up at me.

My pee ends and I tell her to swallow. With a hard swallow, she does, looking up at me like a wet puppy.

I tell her to get a glass. She gets up and runs out. She returns with a glass. I tell her to squat and piss in it.

She squats down and I do as well to get a good view. She takes her fingers and spreads her beautiful pussy lips to expose her pink insides. She starts to pee into the glass. I tell her to fill it up. She complies. It's so erotic to watch her pee come out of her pussy.

I tell her to drink it. She takes a sip. I take the glass and take a sip of it. Taste so good and is so naughty. She smiles. I hand it back and she takes another sip, more like a gulp, and hands it to me. I take a gulp and spit it in her mouth; she takes some and spits it in mine.

I pour some on her puffy nipples and suck them while she finishes the glass. With the glass empty, I tell her to show me her bedroom.

She takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. I tell her to get on the bed and spread her legs wide open and show me her hot pussy. She does. It's so perfect looking, with small lips and so pink. She's bald except for a small patch of blonde pussy hair.

I tell her to play with her pussy as she does at work. Oops, oh shit, that slipped out. She rubs her clit in a circular motion.

I climb between her legs and start licking her perfect pussy. Sucking on her little clit and sucking her lips. Sticking my tongue deep in her pink hole. She tastes so good. Sweet. I can't get enough. I even taste the saltiness of her pee. Her loudly moaning the whole time.

My dick is rock-hard now and I need to get inside. I tell her to get into a doggy position. Her ass is so perfect. She is so white, with no tan lines. Her little pussy lips sticking out below her totally exposed pink butthole.

I get behind her and line up to her pussy lips and push in. I hear "Uhh" from her. She is so tight. I pump a couple more times. It's so wet and slick and tight. Her ex-husband must have been small.

I push in bouncing off her perfect beautiful ass. I tell her how hot and perfect her pussy feels. She replies, "Fuck me, please fuck me." The first time she had spoken since we got there.

I pump away looking down at her little pink butthole. I start to rub it as I fuck her. Her moans get louder.

I pull out and go down starting to lick her butthole. She gasps, I don't think she ever had her butt played with before. I lick it, suck on it. Then start to finger it. I hear a nervous "Oh yes."

One finger, then two. I spit on her butthole to make it slick. She relaxes and they slide in easily.

"You want this?" I ask.

She squeaks, "Yes."

I get behind her and spit on my dick and her butthole.

I line up and push. My head pops in. I stop. I go really slow like an inch a second. Slowly going deeper.

I stop halfway and pull back. I hear a pitiful moan from her. I push in deeper and pull out. Then I push slowly in all the way and hold it there. I ask, "You OK?"

She says with heavy breathing, "Yes."

I pull out and back in a little faster, I ask, "You like my big cock in your little ass?"

She says, "Uhhh yes, please fuck my ass."

It is super tight but feels so good. I pull out and tell her to taste her ass on my cock. She turns and takes my cock and sucks it better than before. I put it back in her ass and fuck her for a couple of minutes. I am ready to cum.

I pull out and she puts it back in her mouth and sucks it. I say, "I'm cumming!" I pull out and shoot loads of creamy cum all over her face. She has her mouth open and eats some. With the cum dripping off her face, she looks up at me and smiles.

I ask, "You like being a kinky slut?"

She nods.

I get dressed and leave.

The next day is going to be fun to see what she says about the whole ordeal. I hear her go to her cube and get settled. I log into the chat room and wait. Only a couple of minutes later, I get a PM.

KinkyCutie: Hello, good morning.

Superdavey: Hey, how did it go?

KinkyCutie: Oh my gosh it was amazing. You were right, he was so kinky, and the night was magical.

Superdavey: Tell me everything in detail.

KinkyCutie: Well, I was so nervous. In the elevator, he noticed my feet and I got instantly wet and very horny. We didn't make it to the bar, we went to my apartment. When we got there, he took control of me, and we made out. He is a very good kisser. He sucked my boobs. My nipples were very sensitive.

Superdavey: Go on.

KinkyCutie: He sucked my toes and feet. It was the most amazing thing. I never knew how orgasmic it was. Then we did something very dirty.

Superdavey: Oh, what?

KinkyCutie: He took me to the bathroom and peed all over me. I could not believe it. How did he know I would let him do that? He even peed in my mouth, and I drank it. Then I peed in a glass, and we shared it. It was so romantic and naughty.

Superdavey: Did you like it when he peed on you?

KinkyCutie: First no, then yes. I guess I'm a pee slut now. It's all your fault.

Superdavey: Just broadening your horizons. What happened next?

KinkyCutie: Completely soaked in our pee we went to the bedroom, and he ate me out. It felt so good. I cum twice in his mouth.

Superdavey: Oh really, glad you liked it.

KinkyCutie: Then he fucked me, it was so big, but it felt amazing. I had a hard time sucking earlier because it was so thick. He fucked me so well.

KinkyCutie: Then he started to play with my butthole. Then he started licking it! I've never had that done before.

Superdavey: Did you like it?

KinkyCutie: Oh yes, it felt so different but more satisfying. He fingered then fucked my asshole. I was so scared, but I let him.

Superdavey: How did that go?

12