All Comments on 'She Wanted to Cheat'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 187 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
As a male fantasy...

...it was entertaining to read but nothing else. The first part of the story was good, then it complety lose track when the polyamours thing started, at least for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
,

Yes, you have to suspend reality, but this is one of my favorite stories!

MbgdallasMbgdallasalmost 7 years ago
Good until...

He divorced colleen. What a stupid jerk. She didn't do anything wrong and she didn't cheat on him. He gave he permission. As far as being humiliated the on,y way he could be humiliated is it he actually was a wimp. Obviously he was becasue he said he was humiliated.

After that point the story just lost all credibility and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes she had permission

In the story he had conditions for them. Be descreet and they weren't, he told them both what would happen if they did tell his wife and her reaction would be his. Didn't you read the whole damn story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Doukhabour?

Me thinks you are brain washed and brought up in a cult! The way you think about women is childish and very one sided! I couldn't be bothered to read the last 3 pages...just too tedious and the bullshit just got too deep to be bothered reading any more. You had Walt go from a successful businessman and a happy husband to an asshole and willing cuckie in two minutes flat. As much as you would like to peddle more of this shit thinking please preface any future crap you write with the info that it is pure cult Doukhabour thinking.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Polyamory....

Been there done that...it didn't work. Know several other people that it didn't work for either. I think the first part of the story was great and should have ended when He and Colleen were even and the original terms were met (or could not have been met. which ever way you would have written it). In my opinion, from there the story degraded like it was a story told by a wishful 60s hippy. It didn't even become a decent stroke story...at least not for me. I commend you on your great effort so I gave you a 4* rating for effort only. Other than the first part I felt it was just a bad tale. Sorry...but it your story and despite you great effort I think it was a poor story really lacking imagination. Try again with a shorter tighter tale that at least tries to keep the reader on edge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@mbgdallas

He gave her conditional permission. DO NOT GET CAUGHT! BE DISCREET!

By the time Stan's wife finished suin Stan for divorce, Colleen for alienation, and the company they worked for everyone he knew would be aware of her adultery. Not to mention the rest of ''the world''

He warned both his wife and her lover of the consequences should they be caught. Stan screwed up and Colleen screwed up by trusting Stan to not get caught

by his wife.

He was already embarrassed when friend first alerted him.

In the end Colleen gets forgiven and gets place in group so you have no complaint mgbdallas

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
anon 11/4

mgb is a well known cuckold fan, the heshe always gripes when the man actually acts like he has pride self respect and a backbone. ignore the heshe most of us do.😆

BIGGUY1956BIGGUY1956over 6 years ago
Pretty Good Story

I thought you did a fine job getting all the highlights and concepts in. Polyamory is not for everyone. Someone who has close boundaries and rules will have a difficult time adjusting to a group mentality. After all most everyone was originally brought up to think of their feelings first. It takes pain and suffering to know that you don't want others to go through what you have gone through. That's also why you have good lovers and bad lovers. Thinking of others first and their needs and pleasures generally brings back all you can need or want. Good luck on another story.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Notredame43

Go fuck yourself. You don’t have a clue.

I believe in love. People who love don’t toss out their love like garbage.

He was a cuckold. He made himself one not her. I have nothing to do with that. He encouraged his wife to have the extra martial sex. She wouldn’t have done it without his encouragement. If he wasn’t he would have stopped her.

Discreet? There is nothing to say they weren’t discreet. You can be discreet and still be caught. He certainly isn’t being discreet.

I don’t condone cheating but if you truly love someone you have to have the capacity to forgive. People who can’t admit that people are flawed, make mistakes, and can’t allow second chances are nothing but assholes who think themselves superior.

Sounds a lot like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
notredame43 and "the rest of us"

that would be the resident closet cuckold crowd, quite vocal here on the comment section

nd43 is one of our leaders and speaks for wannabe cucks everywhere so back off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked thes

I liked the story it was a very good explanation of ployamourous. The thing I can’t get my head around is with all that lovin and fuckn how the hell did he gain ten pounds wow

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Two For One

This story has an alternate ending published by the same writer as "Cheating May Not Work". It is shorter, 6 pages, and in it Colleen commits suicide after being divorced and evicted from the house. In her despair and humiliation she drives her SUV into a wall at excessive speed.

The first four pages of both stories are identical. They depart when Walt gives Colleen permission to cheat and he starts having sex with Kathy. In this alternative, Walt becomes involved with only two women, Kathy and Jenna. And in that regard is a little more realistic with respect to his sexual capacity to service more than one woman. The death of Colleen is a downer and many comments criticize the author for this dark ending.

Having read both, my preference would be the short version but instead of Colleen dying, she and Walt make peace as in the original (first published) story. Colleen doesn't have to become his lover or join with Kathy and Jenna and share his bed.

This would eliminate the super stud persona Walt becomes as he constantly services six women with the best sex they ever had as described in the original story.

It's so annoying when an author doesn't know when to end a story and turns a reasonably good tale into a totally unbelievable fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Extremely Well Written

I may not like the content, but I have to admit that, for its length, it was excellently written. It did manage to keep my interest to the last period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Abstract, Wishy Washy, Unconvincing

It isn't the introduction of spirituality into the mix that wrankles. It was simply the weird malaise that fell over the story when pastor penta-pussy started preaching.

Sorry, had to bail on this. Nonetheless, the effort is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I can understand why people call this well written, as they must have never read anything more substantial than a post card, and thus have no other frame of reference. Of course, the same old ham-fisted agenda that the writer puts front and center in every one of his stories, manages to make the characters in this one less than human. If only he didn't have an agenda that requires him to attempt to tell us that the sky is green, and that the people closest to these characters could possibly consider them to be anything than despicable pieces of shit, the bottom 5% of any society unlucky enough to not have provided then with adequate mental health care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?????

I sort off liked the start of the story but began to go off it when he started to act like a demented cult leader harvesting all these women around him and using them for sex. But it was an interesting take on the cheating wife genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More nonsense

Do the cuck writers here ever tire of beta male cuck stories? Formulaic, stale, revolting

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago
swinger soapbox BS

Couldn't read more than the first page after Kathy convinced him of all of that bullshit and turned him into both a willing cuckold and a swinging creep.

christynucchristynucabout 5 years ago
Good story

Kind of an odd storyline but I enjoyed it along with most of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Never Seen A Storyline Quite Like This One

But I had a wife who wanted to bring her teenaged cousin into our bed and marriage. But there was 13 years between mine and my wife's ages and at least five more between my age and her young cousin. That was too hard for me to accept; even though her cousin didn't seem to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sick

Story started out interesting but it got sickening real fast

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I don’t find this a cuc Story

In writing stories some will like them others won’t. Some readers want to treat the fiction story as real life. In this case it’s the story that I read and it is very good. I may not live the polyamory life but, it’s real and people who live that life may be open to this story. There are some who care about good writing and this is good writing.

Read and learn about the theme CARING about others which I saw. His secretary saw that he is a good man, she also saw he cared for his wife. He fit the bill as a good man that she wanted. She wanted the loving man and when his first love was damaged she want to help and heal him because, he in the first state is the man she wanted. He wasn’t a player but, a real loving man with a big excepting heart that fit her needs. Where are these women?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Oh.....this is a cuck story

if you can't see that then you're more than likely a cuckie too!

kurmuginkurmuginover 4 years ago
Great fantasy story

You Anons take this stuff way too serious. These are obviously fantasy fiction stories and anyone that takes them seriously needs to work on their thinking. This story was bit too "Mormony" for me, but a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

Egocentric bull shit!

The_NexusThe_Nexusover 4 years ago
Not good.

Dear Penthouse........

This is a teenagers fantasy.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 4 years ago
Fun Read

I really can't understand the negativity that some readers throw out for free fantasy stories. I just sit back and relax as I take in a nice fantasy read. I enjoyed it as it was intended, just an entertaining story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jusy rubbish

What did he expect when he let her be with her lover? Couldnt finish this rubbish, just kept getting more ridiculous.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 4 years ago
I Agree

Yes, you may be a perverted ignorant asshole and I love you for it! Stay kinky, love...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As someone else said

A teenager's fantasy. It was good up the the point he got with Kathy. After that, it became ridiculous. I mean, a harem? Really? What is he, a Sultan? And suddenly Colleen is 'cured' and wants to sign up for Swingers Amalgamated Ltd., or whatever they called it.

Not good.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs

This whole story is nuts

wylie236wylie236almost 4 years ago
All aboard the crazy train

This story just kept picking up speed and unfortunately never derailed. Coming off the rails and putting this story out of its misery would have been the sympathetic thing to do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I enjoy many of your stories, but this is just way too much for me. Fortunately this was not the first of your stories that I read as I would have missed some good ones.

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
No Acknowledgement??

Disappointed you didn't have the honesty to acknowledge the obvious influence of Heinlein and his "Stranger in a Strange Land". That makes you a shameless copycat, a poser - just short of being a plagiarist. Do you grok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story from a pure fantasy standpoint. One man whose the linchpin to seven different women who all just happen to be Bi-sexual imagine that. No jealousy,do drama, no infighting for control or dominance just peace, love and harmony of a happy, happy family where everyone loves everyone. Interesting note of how many of the women partnered up to live together while the Walt partnered with Kathy and Jena and all three ended up living together. I would of thought they'd pool their resource to buy a huge MC Mansion with at least 8 bedrooms and baths so they could cohabited in one place.

MonsieurXMonsieurXover 3 years ago

Outrageously implausible. Ridiculously unrealistic. Loved it!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

He had the moral high ground, but that was soon eroded in favour of his 'rules'. There were good parts, but once the divorces started happening, all the tension went out and the story was just in la-la land. Decently enjoyable, but could have been more compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not agin...

"If something like that happens again, I will be forced to take action. Otherwise, I will be seen as a wimp and a cuckold. Understand?"

He has already agreed to be a wimpy cuck whose main concern was that he get his wife's used cunt back when Stan is done with it. The benefits from Kathy and, later, the "harem" don't change anything. The "New Age we-get-to-make everything-up-regarding-human-relationships" crap is childish. No culture that has ever achieved anything modern has operated on that basis.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

It was a LW's BM

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Not for me, just didn’t like it, didn’t like the writing didn’t like the plot⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
7 Wives?

No man in his right mind would want 7 wives; no amount of LA LA LAND laid back surfer shit would prevent the squabbling, hurt feelings etc that would inevitably occur. And as someone who lived in LA for many years and still visit often, it is about as laid back as the Manson Family? The writing is good but the premise is silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is one of my favorites of yours.

I enjoy the direct manner of the dialogue between Kathy and Walt.

I understand the incredulity of many of the commenters regarding multiple female partners in this arrangement. Monogamy is hard enough, why multiply the crazy with additional women?

Well you see, polyamory is real, there are many people in this world who try to live this way, and after all, this story is fictional.

I think the real unicorn in this story is Kathy. Many men speak in the direct, structured and logical manner of Walt. Lots of cheating bitches like Colleen. Quite a few satellite partner wannabes in poly like the rest of the Prayer Circle. But, I have never encountered anyone with the emotional clarity and directness of Kathy. There’s little doubt in my mind that she’s the glue in the story, not ‘Master Walt.’

Anyway, I enjoyed the dialogue and wished the world spoke what they meant and meant what was spoken.

~Enkidu

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

What a total waste of time to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wowsa

I know its fiction but this was over the top stupid. Sorry but didnt like it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant think of anything to offer you with reference to writing...because this is a shit story, full of unproven silly cliches, e.g., the "rightness" of polyamory, the characterization of how men think (and the consequent need to correct outdated masculinity), etc. If this story reflects your worldview or even how you wish things were, you're a moron.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

The guy has his wife sleeping around and he is told to just let her, to change the rules, and to sleep with the woman who says to change the rules. Yeah that was not good. I checked out after the first page it go so insufferable already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ok. Although I didn’t like the beginning of the story, I understood it. When a man has his life turned upside down, it isnt impossible he will try to make himself feel better, by taking up with another woman. I guess it’s also not impossible, that he gives his wife the freedom to cheat, knowing it will blow up on her, and he can get a divorce.

The whole idea of the women in the “ prayer circle” , is too ridiculous to fathom. Allowing the ex wife in as well, total bs. This story does not, in any way, reflect reality. 2 stars, cause it started out good.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

After the second page I skipped to the end. What a waste of time.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69almost 3 years ago

Finally, a story very different from the normal run of the mill Literotica, “Loving Wives” fare. It offers a different and unique perspective. A bit drawn out too much in spots, yet well done. It is a fun farce, and, what’s best about it is that it feeds every (straight) man’s fantasy of being the single man/lover of first six, then seven beautiful, hot, sexy, erotic women. I’ve always said that it upsets me tremendously that I possess the most common of male fantasies, watching two or more women together having sex with each other. I have hate having anything common. The second one being the one man loved by and servicing a harem of at least one half dozen beautiful women. This story is a fun farce that fulfills both those dreams of all men.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

9 pages of the literary version of well used toilet paper.

What else can one say about this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crappola!

DaikkennDaikkennover 2 years ago

I love this story and I know 4 couples where the women outnumber the husbands 5 to 1 and it has worked for them for over 15 yrs no one cheats and no one wants to I’m bff’s with two of the husbands and 6 of the women. And everything has always been copacetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yet another of the ego fantasy line of stories.

A "husband" with a harem of wives and he's able to satisfy them all? Satisfy them so well that none will stray?

Get real. Ever notice how gang-bangs or even just multiple partners are usually FMMMMM etc?

I wonder why?

Could it be the female can do multiple orgasms etc long after any male has run out of gunpowder.

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 years ago

Second time, still love it. Fine fantasy fare.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars +++. Better than other stories of this ilk on Literotica. I don't wish it for myself. Just enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Original story, well-written, full of surprises. Loved it. Thanks.

Ed

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

liked the change of rules proposed and accepted. then I lost interest during house show. Skipped to last page and just a man's silly fantasy

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

Thank you for a well written story. 5 stars.

The only part I didn't like was the idea of the prayers circle. 6 women getting together and fantasizing a single man. Next step would be to kidnap him.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

A silly, but fun fantasy. Wife cheats and he gets instant upgrade and then an entire harem. Ex worms her way back into his bed as an extra. Everyone is happy and life is grand. Most guys have had a dream like that.

Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Hmm

Interesting concept in a well written format, which unfortunately descended into a teenagers fantasy,

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Amusing. Something different from burn the bitch.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Long, but very good.

Also many good ideas, though the result was over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry couldn't get through the first page.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Quite a long story , quite a good story. I liked the idea the plot, the characters were well described and it was set up well bit toooooo much of how good he was at sex but it is Ilerotica after all.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHopeover 1 year ago

It’s funny, I read the whole story, l laughed at the absurdity of it and was about to rate it an average 3. But the more I thought about it, I really liked the premise. Yes, still absurd and a fantasy, but this is a fantasy literary site🤣.

The story was well written and while long, it didn’t lose focus or pace. So, just for that, the score was upped to a 4.

As I spent just a bit more time sorting it all out in my head, I just said “Fuck it, I so want this to happen to me” 😱😜 and decided to give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well "love" is tossed around cavalier as if it just instantly happens. And his reason for divorce yet allowing thr marriage to open up, makes little to no sense. And the prayer circle? Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weak characters just male leads that are less masculine than the females then more stupidity sharing, trading, swapping are all marriage killers period, write some real male leads and some real emotions and adds one consequences

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantasy is certainly better than the real world.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Not realistic but a very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Preposterous BS. Pure fantasy and belongs in the Sci Fi section. Well written but totally unbelievable in so many ways.

However, it was an enjoyable read as long as I suspended reality.

fishgetterfishgetter10 months ago

NO, I had to skip so much, I lost interest so gave it a 2*. it was 9 pages too long.

vanyevanye9 months ago

There were aspects of this story that were superior to the re-write (Colleen's fate, meeting the parents), but Walt was still to concerned about being embarrassed by Stan's actions. All they had to do was say that Stan told her that his wife was aware and ok with it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

feel as if I read a sales itch for polyamory. It sounds good in fiction.

In reality it will not work. 5 for writing and clever plot

1 (I hated it) on the enjoyment scale. NO need to repeat further what others had said,.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian8 months ago

You need to trust your readers to remember what you told them previously. He didn't need to repeat conversations verbatim between characters. The reader knew what had been said, so you only needed to cover it in exposition between the characters.

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

Whose up who and whose paying the bills!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Is this how the mentally ill see the world?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

They all have jobs, they all contribute to the general fund, living in one big house sure cuts down on having to pay property taxes on multiple houses... Plus, among-st them all. there is support. ears to listen to concerns... polygamous relationships. as long as everyone is an equal partner works.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22224 months ago

Fun read - clever. However, unless he's dead, no one WAS an Eagle Scout - they are one.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You have two stories here. Each can stand alone.

Your polyamorous story is so long it becomes boring — it could be much shorter and convey the same message.

Well-written, and thank you for the original entertainment.

Ed

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter3 months ago

Boring, utterly devoid of even the most imaginative reality, and the maturity of a thirteen year old’s idea of sexual fantasy.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

A favorite author with a story I wasted time reading.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No Scifi/fantasy not even realistic, lousy writing , need some writing training.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlungerabout 2 months ago

An entertaining story though stronger earlier than later I thought. Divorced from most people's reality and for me, thank god. Imagine a few weeks when you aren't on your A game. Think of the howling and bitching happening around you. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Polyamory doesn’t work because men don’t share women they love. If a man is willing to share a woman, it’s proof that he doesn’t love her.

/

A man with multiple wives works just fine. It works in nature, and in human societies. Women are able to share a man they respect with another woman.

/

One man who wants sex at least once per day with 3 wives who each want sex twice per week (a very common female libido level), is a happy family.

/

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Trying to love two women is like a ball and chain as song goes. How long before this coven devolves into a gang of jealous people? Just dumb. Who is this guy- Brigham Young?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous