She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah gets into Bed with Champion Bull Rider.
992 words
3.97
9.4k
6

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Sarah (21 yrs.) is a brunette (34-24-32) with shoulder length hair. She wears a cowboy hat. The tight wrangler jeans show off her firm ass. She's a fan of "Professional Bull Riding" (PBR). She even knows the yearly rankings of each male rider.

The PBR had come to town for an "Unleash the Beast" event. Sarah already bought front row tickets to watch Rudy (21 yrs.) who is a blonde cowboy. He's single and of course all of the women chase him. Sarah's been following him and loves his shirtless website pictures. She hopes to at least meet him.

It's the end of January and the PBR season is underway. It's also Saturday night and Rudy teamed up with the bull named, "Night-Shift." He was thrown off of that bull right after jumping from the bucking chute. Rudy was slammed against the railing which crushed his right thigh. He limped away and had scored "zero" points. He didn't even make it into the top 20 with this event.

It's raining and cold outside of the "country" dance bar & grill. The place is crowded with cowboys and women. The country music is loud and the dance floor is also packed. Sarah sits at the end of the bar holding a beer bottle. Her fingers push up the cowboy hat. A woman leaves the bar stool on her right. Rudy limps up, sits down and orders a beer. He smiles at her and tips his cowboy hat as a greeting.

He smiles, "Howdy, Miss."

She replies, "Hey Rudy. How's your leg?"

He looks down and touches his thigh, "A big bruise, but it'll still work. I'll get to the next rodeo."

She says, "You lost points, but still ranked in the top five. The season's early."

Rudy is surprised at her knowledge. He smiles and asks, "You following me?"

Sarah giggles, "I follow the PBR. You rode that bull, Night-Shift, last year. You scored 90 points."

He takes a drink of his beer, "That damn bull won this time. I'll ride him again. Like you say, the season's early."

They both smile and then he twitches in pain. His hand reaches down and rubs the right thigh.

She puts her beer down and says, "Turn around."

He stands up, turns and leans back against the stool. He answers, "The bruise is big, but it's gonna heal."

His fingers circle where the bruise is. Both of her hands gently caress that thigh. He glances down over her wrangler jeans and those smooth buttocks.

It stopped raining, but it's still cold outside. The parking lot is packed with cars and trucks. The noise from the bar can be heard in the distance.

It's dark and no one seems to be around. Rudy and Sarah are behind a Ford Truck. He is standing with his jeans and jockey shorts pulled down to his knees. His head is thrown back who still wears his cowboy hat. She kneels on the grass who also wears her cowboy hat.

Her right-hand cups his round balls. The left hand grips his 6 and ½-inch cock. Her lips are clamped around his engorged cock-tip. The tongue has been licking it furiously.

He replies, "Ohhhh... Fuck... Oh-Fuck-Yeah... Fuck... Work-My-Cock.!!"

She continues licking all around his cock-tip. He jerks his head from left to right.

He says, "Ohhhhh... Fuck... Fuck-Yeah... Fuck-That's-Good... Feels... Good!!"

Her mouth lifts off of his cock-tip.

She looks up and whispers, "Wanna go to your trailer?"

He shakes his head, "No-No... K-Keep sucking... My-Cock."

She pushes her left hand down his shaft against his blonde crotch. Her lips slide over his cock-tip and they clamp tightly around his shaft. Those lips slide down and back up. The tongue licks hard before going back down again.

He says, "Ohhhh... Ohhh... Fuck... There-You-Go... There-You-Go... Like-That."

Her lips slide up and down slowly with tight control. Up and down... Up and down.

He grunts, "Oh-Fuck... Ohhh-Fuck... You're-Making-Me-Cum... Fuckk."

Both of her lips keep sliding up and down. She comes back up and knows he's ready to blow. She licks his cock-tip fast and furious.

He builds to explosion, "Ohh-Yeahh... Oh-Fuck-Yeahh... Don't-Fucking-Stop... Ohh-Fuck... Oh-Fuck... AHHHHH... AHHHHHHHH... AHHHHH... AHHH... FUCK... OH-FUCK!!"

Rudy's knees buckle as his cock slips out of Sarah's mouth. He falls back against the truck tailgate.

30 minutes later. Inside of Rudy's trailer which is hooked up to his Ford truck. Clothes, jeans, cowboy boots and hats are piled on the floor. The lights are on and the small curtains are pulled closed.

Rudy and Sarah are both naked on top of the queen size bed. They're in the doggy-style position. She's leaning on her elbows with the hair falling over her face. He kneels behind her with his hands pushing down on her lower back. The big bruise on his right thigh is visible, but it doesn't hurt him at all.

His cock is buried deep inside of her cunt as his balls tap her pussy lips. Rudy's blonde hair falls over his eyes as he looks down at his shaft. He's been thrusting hard as her butt-cheeks jiggle.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She responds, "Unnnhh... Unh-Unnnhh... Rudy... Unnhh!!"

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She replies, "Uh-Unnhh... Unnnh... Hit-it... Unnhh... Hit-it-Rudy!!"

He answers, "Fuck-Yeah... Love-Your-Hot-Ass."

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She says, "Unnnhh... Un-Unnh... I-Love... Real-Cowboys!!"

Rudy pushes inside and stops.

He says, "Fuck... Trying to hold it... Ohh-Fuck!!"

She screams, "Keep going!!"

He moves his hands up to wrap around her hips. He thrusts faster.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She replies, "Unh-Unnhh-Unnh-Unnnhh."

He pushes in deep and stops.

Rudy explodes, "Ohh-Fuuckk... Ahhhhhhhh... Ahhhhhh... Fuuuckk... Oh-Fuckk!!"

It is Sunday morning. Sarah is wearing her cowboy hat and clothes. She's pulling on the right cowboy boot and then the left.

Rudy is naked and asleep under the soft bed comforters.

Sarah bends down and grabs his expensive cowboy hat as a souvenir.

She walks toward the door and whispers, "See you at the next rodeo."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers