She was Always the Evil Twin... Ch. 03

Story Info
Megan and Lily's date night has an unexpected twist.
6.2k words
4.09
32.6k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all

I was really scared of writing a new instalment for this particular series, because if I was being honest, it's received the most positive reaction of all of my writings, and I was a little worried about doing these characters justice. But I finally had a brainwave and began writing this. I hope it's at least enjoyable.

I have more to mention, of course. But I'll save it for the end of this story.

Cheers

GT

*****

Lily was crying.

Megan always liked to see her sister cry, not because she took pleasure in her sorrow and anguish - although that was an added bonus - but because of the effect that it had on her face. The redness and puffiness that it brought to her normally piercing green eyes gave her a vulnerable, fragile look.

On most other people - particularly some of the other girls Megan had been with, it would have been quite ugly to look at, and would certainly have killed the mood.

But not with Lily.

When Lily wept, it made Megan feel like she was in total control, like she was protecting her, like she was the gentle, nurturing arms that she could crawl into whenever she was feeling sorrowful or in need of comfort.

But at the same time, it also gave her a feeling of power over her - like she was the wounded little doe that her lioness could drag away and pick clean.

Smiling as she thought these thoughts, Megan drew her sister closer into her embrace and started to stroke her hair, carefully adjusting her own hair so that it fell right over both of them, like a protective curtain. She kissed her forehead gently. Then she slowly moved her face upwards and licked a tear off Lily's cheek. Moving down, she pressed her lips to Lily's and carefully pushed her tongue into her mouth, letting it linger there uncontested as it gently flirted with its rather timid counterpart.

"Did you enjoy it?" She whispered, softly, to her twin as she broke away from the kiss.

"It..." Lily paused to try and regain some of her composure. "It was beautiful."

"I had a feeling you'd say that," Megan smiled.

"You really do know me so well, don't you Meg? Look at me - I'm practically crying like a baby now!"

"Well..." Megan smiled wryly. "I guess that's what will happen when you watch In Bruges."

To get up to speed a little, it had been a full year since that fateful summer's night, when Megan had drugged her twin, Lily, tied her to the bed and proceeded not only to take her virginity, but turn her into her loving, submissive slavegirl. In that time, everything had changed for the two, partly as a result of that dynamic, and partly due to other external factors.

They had both passed their A-Levels with flying colours, and because of their results, Lily had been accepted onto an LLB Bachelor of Laws course at the London School of Economics, while Megan had accepted a place on the Aeronautical Engineering course at Imperial College London.

As the twins were now studying in Central London, they had moved in to a flat there that their parents had helped them find and were now paying the rent for. The main condition of the arrangement was that both sisters had to keep their grades to about the same as their A-Level ones, and their parents would keep paying their rent. If they started to do less well, they either had to start contributing or move back home and commute.

But this wasn't too much bother, as they had landed on their feet and immediately made great strides on both of their courses. They found no difficulty in holding up their end of the deal.

The main benefit of this arrangement, though, was that it allowed them to carry on their partnership in complete secrecy. Even though Megan was not as concerned about it as Lily, she understood that what they were doing was incest, and therefore still considered to be taboo, and that there was absolutely no way in hell that anyone they knew would be okay with it.

Least of all their parents.

It might even open up a massive rift between them that, no matter how hard either of them tried, nothing they could do would ever fix it.

It certainly didn't help that their relationship had become more than what they had originally intended it to be - which was romantic and amorous. They were always surprising each other with little gifts, playing games with each other, spending quiet nights in, and had even had a private, romantic Valentine's Day dinner. They were, in effect, a couple.

The sex was great as well. Megan's interest in BDSM was very new for Lily, but it didn't bother her as much as she was scared it would. She soon found herself enjoying the helpless feelings of being tied up. She enjoyed the many, super intense orgasms Megan would give her during their sessions together, and she enjoyed returning the favour. And Megan's favourite activities were always centred around pleasuring her.

On several occasions, Megan had spent well over an hour just licking Lily's asshole, her talented tongue never once giving her any respite. And on other occasions, they would just lie in bed, kissing each other as if it was their wedding night. If there was one thing Megan had not been lying about, it was her almost insatiable appetite for sex, and her particular partiality to kissing.

Because of this, living away from their parents meant that they didn't have to tiptoe around the house anymore and restrict their nights of passion to whenever they weren't there. How they were going to approach the matter in the future was something for future Megan and future Lily to deal with. They weren't entirely sure themselves how they felt - there was no doubt in their minds that there was something between them. That something might well have been normal love, of the kind that would ordinarily lead to marriage. But considering they were twins, it might have been a different kind of love, the kind that only they would truly understand.

Unfortunately, another thing that complicated matters, even though it was completely unspoken, was the fact that Lily was utterly terrified of Megan.

Even before the "fateful night" when they had gotten together, some of Megan's behaviours had given Lily real cause for concern. She had displayed signs in the past of being, at the very least, quite unhinged, if not a full-on sociopath. Wanting to turn her twin into a sex slave in the first place was itself not exactly the sort of thing that a stable person would do. But the way in which she had done it - which had included actual torture, such as suffocating her and forcing her to drink her piss - was far beyond the pale.

It therefore stood to reason that Lily was not entirely sure how much she could trust Megan. Even despite their relationship, and the fact that she did genuinely love her, Lily was still acutely aware that she was, fundamentally, Megan's slave girl. She was still expected to be naked whenever they were alone together, and she still had to do every sexual act Megan wanted. Megan still had some highly embarrassing, compromising photographs and videos of her that she would upload to the internet in no time if Lily disobeyed her. This meant that she could, if she so desired, ignore Lily's limits and push her boundaries further than she might like to go.

And while her consent violations were rare and, when they did occur, tended to be quite minor, there had been one other occasion when Megan had seriously hurt her.

It had been a couple of months after her initial subjugation. Their parents had not yet returned from their anniversary cruise, so they were still alone in their house. And they had just returned from a walk out in the grounds. Lily had been made to walk naked, aside from the shoes that she was permitted to wear. But this was not what had bothered her that day. In fact, she found it strangely liberating walking naked through the woodland with her twin. On previous occasions, Megan had even done her hair and makeup first, so that she resembled a goddess. Lily wished more than anything that there was a small stream or other natural waterway on their land so that they could photograph her bathing in it like Aphrodite.

No, what had bothered her had come after, when Megan had tried out her latest fantasy in the upstairs bedroom where she had first taken her sister's virginity. First, Lily had been made to lie flat on her stomach, and had been bound hand and foot to the bedposts, blindfolded and gagged with duct tape.

Megan had lit four large scented candles before they had left for the walk, and they had burned nicely for a couple of hours. Now, they had been brought out, and once Lily was securely tied down, Megan had first slipped off her own clothes, to join her sister in her nakedness.

Then she had taken the first one and carefully started to pour the hot wax along her back.

The moment the wax touched her skin, Lily had realised right away that it was a lot more painful than she had been expecting, and immediately tried to signal to this to Megan. But her sister had just ignored her and carried on going, completely un-phased by Lily's yelps of pain, assuming they were the normal reaction for what was going on. It had gotten so bad that, by the time the first one was finished, Lily had banged hard three times on the headboard, which was the normal system for getting Megan's attention when she was gagged. Stopping what she was doing, Megan had taken the gag off.

"What's the matter, Lil?" she asked.

"It's too much, Megsy!" Lily gasped out. "It's too hot... and too painful."

What she heard next had chilled her to the bone. Megan had let out the most frightening chuckle she had ever heard in her life.

"Good!"

Before Lily could even process this, there was more duct tape covering her mouth, and she screamed and yanked hard on her bonds, desperate to get free. Then Megan did something far worse than she was expecting.

She grabbed the second candle, reached down, parted Lily's ass cheeks, and aimed her next pour right for her asshole. Lily's shrieks were loud enough that, even with the duct tape on, it still came through pretty loud and clear.

Lily had been forced to go through all four of the candles Megan had burned through. And she had somehow managed to force her onto her back so that she could do her boobs and - the worst part of the entire ordeal - her pussy.

By the end, Lily was covered in different colours of wax, was crying softly as she tried to recover from the pain of the ordeal. And Megan was busy snapping photos of her. Every scream of pain from her twin had gotten her just hornier and hornier.

When she was finished, she had secured her firmly on her back, straddled her face and ordered her to lick her pussy.

It had not taken long for Lily to have her twin screaming in ecstasy as she had one of the hardest orgasms of her life. She had already been trained in licking her pussy before, and had gradually become more skilled at it.

Had that been the end of the night, it would already have ranked as one of the worst of Lily's life.

But Megan had left her there for half an hour, covered in wax and still not quite recovered. Then she had come back, straddled her face again and pissed into her mouth once more. How Lily had not vomited from that experience, she had no idea. Then she had been left like that for another hour, with the awful taste in her mouth.

When she was finally released, though, and taken through to their bedroom to have a bath, Megan had been back in her affectionate, loving mode - she had been all kisses and cuddles, had delicately washed her body and cleaned the wax off. Then she had taken her through to the bedroom and spent quite a bit of time licking her asshole before completing the evening by going down on her, bringing her to a fantastic climax.

But she had not said a word about what she had done a few hours ago, and Lily had been too scared to mention it. It had therefore drifted into one of those unspoken incidents between them, one that Lily kept in the back of her mind, but could never quite talk about.

Megan had had few other scenarios where she'd shown her dark side directly to Lily, although she'd thrown a couple of punches in clubs while at university, which she had never been punished for because they were usually directed at people who made homophobic remarks to her, or salacious comments about Lily.

Because of her dangerous "Jekyll and Hyde" personality, Lily was persistently worried that she would get on the wrong side of Megan or that Megan would once again go too far and hurt her too much. Bringing it up with her was not an option, so she just suffered in silence.

Tonight, however, was the second Friday of the month, which was always date night.

This usually meant that Megan was in a good mood, and so nothing bad would happen. Instead, Megan had cooked a nice dinner, which they had enjoyed in front of the news, and they had showered together, changed into their night-dresses (Lily was always allowed to wear her night-dress and underwear while in London, just so they didn't have to keep the curtain drawn all the time), and settled down to watch In Bruges.

As the credits rolled on the TV, Megan eased herself out from Lily's embrace, and laid her on the couch. She switched the TV off.

"Well, if that was date night, I guess we've had it!" Lily said with a chuckle, climbing off the couch herself and stretching.

"Why Lil, aren't you forgetting something?" Megan asked, with a warm smile.

"Oh, yes! I totally did!" Lily practically slapped her forehead. "I am a bit slow today!"

"You're always slow, Lil!" Megan quipped. "And if you don't get a move on, I'll let you know how slow I can be!"

Without needing to be told twice, Lily danced straight into the bedroom, with Megan following close behind. Once the door was closed, Megan took her by both cheeks and laid a long, lingering kiss on her lips.

Then she reached down, took the hem of Lily's nightshirt and pulled it carefully up, over her head and off. Once that was on the floor, her hands moved to push her sweatpants down, leaving Lily standing there in a plain white bra and panties. She removed her bra herself, while Megan slid the panties down her legs.

With Lily now completely naked, Megan ushered her over to the bed, and indicated that she should lie on her back. She complied, and Megan reached under the bed to pull the cuffs they kept there up.

She took Lily's first hand and secured it into the first cuff, before tightening it. She did the same for the other three limbs, and when she was finished, Lily was tied spread-eagle, her bonds so tight she could barely move at all.

Megan finished by grabbing a roll of duct tape and taping her mouth shut, so that her screams wouldn't disturb the neighbours.

With that done, Megan stood beside the bed, so Lily could see her. She started to undress slowly, taking her time slipping her shirt off. She didn't gyrate or dance, but the smooth, elegant manner in which she undressed was seductive in itself. Lily was starting to feel quite turned on by this display. She couldn't lick her lips, but she did let out a gentle sigh of contentment.

Before too long, Megan was sliding her panties down her legs and playfully threw them at Lily - they landed right on her face. Laughing, Megan pulled them off and threw them aside. She opened the bedside drawer and withdrew her trusty Hitachi Magic Wand.

Leaping up onto the bed, Megan turned around and knelt over Lily's face. She leaned forward, along her sister's torso, and found that she could comfortably reach Lily's pussy from her position. Lily, meanwhile, had a very good view of her sister's pussy and asshole, and with the duct tape over her mouth, was forced to breathe in the aroma of her twin's arousal through her nose.

Holding the Hitachi in her left hand, Megan it on to a low setting, and after parting her sister's labia, touched the head to the area where Lily's clitoris was. With her right hand, she reached back under and began to play with herself.

As the Hitachi began to work its magic, Lily slowly relaxed, and settled back down. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment, but opened again to find themselves looking at Megan's pussy as her index finger circled her clitoris. Her middle finger entered her and began to pump slowly in and out.

Almost as if connected, both girls let out a low, audible moan of pleasure at the same time.

Lily was in absolute heaven. The vibe was sending the most beautiful sensations coursing through her body, making her pussy moisten and drifting her further into relaxation. Her breathing began to get heavier and heavier.

Megan, meanwhile, was starting to become dizzy with the sensations in her own pussy. She was trying to do so many things at once - keep her balance, hold the Hitachi against Lily's clitoris, and masturbate. But despite this, she still felt her head lolling forward. She let out another small moan of pleasure as the feeling in her pussy began to build.

Below her, Lily's pleasure was intensifying. She was enjoying the show above her, and the show between her legs, but she absolutely had to take in more of her sister's aroma. She forced her head upwards, pressed her nose right up to the moistening pussy above her, and took a deep breath.

The aroma that filled her nose was one of the most intoxicating she had ever experienced. There was something almost primal and animalistic about it, and it made her more desperate to rip the gag off so she could attack it with her tongue. But Megan was in total control. It always had to be that way.

The pressure between her legs was also starting to build. She always came like a volcano erupting - a slow build that became a massive eruption of pleasure. The Hitachi was causing that pressure to build far quicker than when Megan used her tongue. She wasn't far away.

Neither was Megan, as it happened. She was getting closer and closer as the pleasure built in her own pussy, and her breathing was now getting faster. Her fingers felt like they were plunging into a hot spring, as her pussy was like molten.

As it happened she was the first to orgasm. Doing her best not to make too much noise, as she was not gagged herself, she let out an audible squeal and her body contracted inwards.

She managed to keep hold of the Hitachi, but had to pull her fingers out of her pussy, making a strange noise as she did so, to steady herself on the bed. Even as her orgasm progressed, she was still conscious that, below her, Lily was about to cum herself.

Thinking quickly, Megan dropped herself down and pressed her pussy right up against her nose. This cut off her air supply, and for a few seconds, Lily couldn't breathe. It was during this period of having to hold her breathe that she came.

Lily's gag and her sister's body were the only things that prevented her from screaming loud enough to wake the neighbours. Wave after wave of ecstasy rushed through her body. Her lungs began to burn, which put quite an edge to the haze that she was now in.

Just as suddenly as it had been restricted, her sister's pussy lifted off and she sucked in air through her nose, still screaming in pleasure against her gag. She pulled hard on her bonds as her feet muscles contracted upwards, and began to shiver from muscle spasms.

Above her, Megan could feel the jerking of her sister's body as her orgasm hit her. Throwing the Hitachi aside, she sprang forward and buried her tongue into Lily's pussy, lapping vigorously at the hot girl juices that were exuding from it. She pushed her finger inside to feel her vaginal walls contracting, and to tease out the orgasm a little longer by toying with the sweet spot.

Eventually, Lily drifted back down to Earth, still feeling like she was being guided down on a cloud, and sighing from pleasure as the stimulation on her now very sensitive pussy continued. Megan was still eating her out, getting as much as she could, savouring the taste of her twin, a taste she had come to love so much.

12