She was Dessert...

Story Info
Colt can't stop his lust around Rorie!
2.1k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colt was utterly unaffected by the low alcohol content in the sparkling wine, but Rorie was affected indeed. She had never had wine until she had come to their family and she was not used to the effects. Rorie was not drunk, but her eyes were bright and she was comfortable and her shyness was gone. Laughter came more easily to her and she unwittingly was beginning to seduce Colt with her sparkling eyes and the way she looked at him and leaned toward him when he talked. She looked at him like he was the only person in the world and it humbled him to the core.

Serving one large slice of the decadent cheesecake and filling the champagne flutes to the brim, Colt placed their drinks and dessert on the table by the settee while Rorie watched him curiously. Going back to where they had enjoyed their supper, Colt took her hand and tucked it into his arm and lead her over to the settee. Unresisting, Rorie went, completely trusting him and happy to be close to him.

The fleeting thought went through Colt's mind wondering what he was doing. He was acting like she was already his and that she was his betrothed. He felt like she was and that was a dangerous thing, but he still couldn't stop himself. The enjoyment from being with her was so great and it felt so right, that he would not cut their evening short. If he could just hold onto himself and stay appropriate...he could enjoy her closeness, finally, for the first time in so long...and he wanted to be close to her. He missed her so much. More than he thought he could.

Sitting close together, Colt passed Rorie her crystal flute and she sipped from the rim while Colt snagged the cheesecake from the table and readied a bite with the cherry compote. Rorie smiled and set her glass down. "What on earth are you doing?"

Colt grinned and brandished the spoon. "I am going to feed you this cheesecake so you will get as big as a house instead of me."

Her tinkling laughter filled the study, "You are so silly, how could I refuse?"

He placed the spoonful of the dessert between her lips and it must have been delicious as her eyes closed in pleasure and she moaned slightly. His cock twitched in response to seeing her enjoy the dessert so much. Who would have thought a cheesecake was so arousing? He breathed deeply but could not take his eyes from her face.

"Oh Colt! I have never tasted anything like it! That must be the most delicious thing I have ever eaten..." Her face was so serious as she said the words that Colt could not help but smile. She was so innocent and inexperienced in the world, and it was a delight to witness her experiencing new things.

While he was thinking, Rorie had taken the spoon from his fingers and readied a bite for Colt. When he realized what she intended, he was at once delighted at her initiative. He held her gaze as he opened his lips and gently tugged the spoon before releasing it to her. Wow, he should give Baileywig a raise for this dessert. Colt had cheesecakes before, but this is divine. He made a note to go out and purchase a gift for Baileywig on the morrow.

Taking the spoon from her, he placed another small bite into her mouth and she had the same reaction to it. She was so expressive and it was amazing to be with her. Thoughts of first experiences that he may not get to witness crowded into his mind. Thoughts that she could experience the marriage bed with another man tormented him momentarily and he made a rash decision that she would share pleasure for the first time with him. It was selfish and maybe it was an unfair leverage to take over her, but he would not allow another man to have that, he would take it for himself.

Colt gently took the spoon from her hand and laid it on the table. The firelight and candles lit the room dimly and created a romantic glow coming from where they sat in front of the fire. Rorie smiled at him curiously with her big sapphire eyes sparkling, wondering what he was doing. Colt reached out and brushed his palm over her cheek, cupping her jaw and lifting her face up toward his. Reaching behind her, he pulled her braid free and combed his fingers through her hair until it fell in magnificent waves around her shoulders. It seemed that his lips, of their own volition, captured hers and took her mouth in a kiss designed to spark her desire and make her want him. He was going to kiss her until she swooned, and he would enjoy every minute of it.

Rorie was caught off guard. He had been more open this evening but he had kept his distance for so long that she hadn't thought he would kiss her. Rorie had no intention of letting these moments pass her by without cherishing them and showing Colt that she wanted him too. Maybe the champagne was making her reckless, but she did not care. This was her future, and she was playing with fire...gladly taking the chance of getting burned.

Rorie opened her mouth as Colt's tongue traced her lips and teased her into opening. Colt took possession of her small movement and slid his tongue inside to play with the tip of hers. Like cat and mouse, their mouths danced. Rorie felt hot wetness between her thighs and she abandoned all thoughts of anything else. Leaning into his chest, his hand fisted in her hair, dragging her up his chest and into his lap, and her breasts began to ache, her nipples begging to be teased.

Colt was quickly losing his grip, he had Aurora in his lap with his arm behind her back arching her forward so that her breasts were offered up and her roundness was straining at her neckline and her nipples were clearly visible through the silk and her uncorseted body was supple and soft beneath the gown. The lack of fullness in the skirt made him able to feel all of her without layer upon layer of fabric between them.

Using his finger tips, he traced her nipples while kissing her and she moaned and pushed her breasts into his hand, wanting more. Colt took a deep breath and stifled a moan of his own. He teased her nipples gently and then pinched them roughly and she could not contain her moans of pleasure.

He was rock hard and wanted her so badly he was out of control. Regaining some thought, and wondering if he truly still cared about his noble intentions, he pulled his mouth from hers and started blazing kisses down her throat and her panting in his ear was like music in his darkest hour. Sending his lips over the tops of her rounded breasts, Rorie laced both hands into his hair as he deftly eased her gown under her breasts and he sucked in a breath at the site of her gorgeous pink tips and full breasts in the firelight. These were the breasts that haunted his dreams that he had seen when she was in the throws of sickness, but they had never left his mind. Now, they would be his. For tonight. Cupping her breasts in his hands and lightly pinching her nipples, he watched the painful desire flash across her face and the naked wanting. It was almost his undoing.

Colt lifted her breasts and pressed them together...lowered his head...and feasted. He closed his mouth over one tip while his thumb massaged the other. He suckled her deeply and moans tore from her as she was helpless to endure the pleasure he was imposing on her innocent, virgin body. He laved the nipples, one and then the other, pinching the tips and then sucking them to sooth them.

Aurora ached so badly between her thighs she could not stand it. "Please, Colt, please", tumbled in a desperate whisper from her lips. "I want...I don't know...Colt, help, I love you...

That was all he could take. Colt knew he could not leave her like this. He had aroused her passion to the point of no return and it would be cruel to leave her this way. His cock ached so badly he could hardly think straight. Pulling her leg across his lap so that she was straddling him, Colt pulled her skirt from between them. Running his hand under her skirt and up her thigh, Rorie opened her thighs in anticipation. No one had touched her there in her life except herself when she washed, but Colt had done his job well and she no longer had any inhibitions. The champagne had taken any last shyness from her.

Colt massaged her thighs in circles as he came closer to her sweet, hot center and he too was in anticipation of her. He came to the slit in her pantalettes and instead of immediately reaching inside, he cupped his hand over her mound and she moaned and pressed against his palm. He felt the wetness through her undergarment and released her to slip underneath the light muslin. Colt brushed her curls and she shuddered. Keeping one hand on her breast, gently massaging it and her nipple, Colt probed her pale curls to slip between her hot, slick folds. Rorie lightly bucked her hips as she begged for more of his touch and it was all Colt could do not to press her down onto the settee and begin to press his hot, hard, aching cock into her wetness. Colt probed and caressed between her folds and Rorie arched herself into his fingers and Colt breathed as steady as he could to take her pleasure for himself without losing control and taking his own.

Colt found her tiny slit and eased his middle finger into her. She was scalding hot inside and so tight, Colt gritted his teeth while imaging his cock instead of his finger working inside her body. Rorie tightened up against the intrusion and Colt remained steady until his middle finger was fully inserted within her. Colt looked at Rorie and her eyes were locked on his face with a strange expression filled with worry, wonder, and longing. Colt began to stroke her inner wetness with his finger and her eyes closed and she tipped her head back. Colt leaned forward and continued to stroke her as he kissed down the side of her neck and took her breast back into his mouth suckling hard. Colt was not going to rush this and carefully avoided her nub of pleasure above her slit but Rorie's hips were rocking and she was so responsive. Every moan torn from her throat went straight to his groin and sent a painful course through his body. He had never, ever wanted a woman like this.

Rorie was panting and sweating, she was whispering her love for him and begging for something that she didn't understand. Colt squeezed another finger inside her and stroked her harder while his thumb came up and found her nub of pleasure, gently rubbing it in circles while her wetness made it slick and delicious. He licked and sucked from nipple to nipple and he realized she was close as her inner muscles were squeezing his fingers tightly and her legs were stiff around his waist.

Colt felt her whole body tense and she moaned into his ear while tugging his hair and her hot, wet, womanhood clenched spasmodically around his fingers. Rorie was almost out for a moment. Her first pleasure had been strong and passionate, exactly what he had wanted...and it was his. No one could change that or take that away. His cock hurt so badly but he was so pleased with her passion and response that he did not even care.

Easing her neckline back over her breasts and smoothing her skirt, he pulled her against his chest and tucked her head under his chin and held her silently until she fell asleep. Then he carried her up to her room and left her in Lena's care and went to his own set of rooms.

Tonight his best friend, would be his right hand...he would not be able to look at her tomorrow if he did not relieve some of this pressure in his loins. With the memories of taking Rorie's first pleasure, he was able to bring himself a measure of relief so that he could sleep.

I hope I rocked your socks! Thank for reading! ~LadyF xoxoxo