She was Jealous of Me

Story Info
Living a lie for some time.
7k words
2.94
16.6k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart Barlow and I had been engaged for two years now and we were looking to buy our love nest home. Stuart was a banker and worked in the city. He was on good money. Once he had achieved his final goal we would be on an easy street. Stuart was 25 years old 6ft 2in slim build brown hair and blue eyes and very handsome.

Myself Karen, I was a humble secretary. I also was 25 years old 5ft 10in tall, long black hair brown eyes slim. I don't mind saying so. I am an attractive woman with an hour-shaped figure and a 36 in breasts. The men where I worked were always eyeing me up and down. All knew they had no chance of dating me. I was going to be Stuart's only one true love.

I go out on Friday nights with three girls Susan, Margret, and Julie, all three looking for the right man. I still intended to go out weekly with the girls for a night out. Stuart, my husband, would not object, because he always had work to do.

We had found a new three-bedroom house soon to be completed on a development site. Stuart put down the deposit and arranged for the mortgage through his bank. Our new home would be ready in two months one month before we were to be married. That gave me a month to decorate the colour schemes to our tastes.

Stuart insisted that every penny spent was recorded and filed away in date and year order. Stuart, the banker inside him, wanted to know where every penny was spent and recorded. Then were filed away in date and year order. That included anything that came in by the post. I thought at the time it was a little over the top. But in the long-term. "It would pay dividends for both of us in the future," he said. I did as he requested me to do.

I had finished decorating the new house and it was looking great.

The rest of the houses would be completed in the next three months after we would be married. Stuart and I married and moved to our love nest. I gave up work and we intended to have kids right away.

It was a hot day and I went out for a quick walk around the site. I walked into a house for a look round. Up the stairs were three builders. One in his thirties, a young lad, and a good-looking lad. They all stopped work.

"Would I like to know what we are doing," they said.

I was wearing a tee-shirt with no bra, a short skirt, and knickers. It was hot. The good-looking lad who had been working in the loft came down with a big smile. I saw a bulge growing in his jeans.

"Would you like to see what I am doing in the loft?" he said.

"Yes please," I said.

"You must go up this ladder," he said.

"I will go up the other ladder next to you," he said.

I was looking around the loft and he told me what he was doing. He got off his ladder and was behind me.

"Sorry the ladder you are on was moving," he said.

"Will you please move over to the other ladder," he said.

My right hand went over to the other ladder and then my right leg.

"Hang on! the ladder was moving," he said. Both my legs spread wide at the top of a ladder.

"Will you get me down," I said.

"Wait, for a second or two," he said.

Within a flash, his dick was out of his jeans with a hard-on. He held my tee-shirt, and pushing it up over my breasts they fell out. Then he parted my knickers at the crouch. His dick was inside me in the blink of an eye. He was thrusting in and out of me.

"Please, stop, I am a married woman." I cried out to him.

"I just love married women," he said.

Both his hands were squeezing my breasts. He then started to fuck me faster. With thrust from him, I was enjoying it. I looked down and looked up at the man in his thirties with the young lad. I was at the top of a ladder with my arms and legs spread wide getting well fucked. He was going faster and faster. In my mind, all I could see myself fucked in this position by all three of them.

The two looking up at me one calling out fuck her to death. Faster and faster, he was going. I came then he shot his spunk in me about ten seconds later.

He pulled out of me and called out "Who's next?"

"If you want to fuck me, can I get off this dam ladder," I said. A loud yes came from three of them.

I came down the ladder. "Which one of you is going to fuck me next," I said.

"Can I go next," said the young lad.

I looked around and there was a blanket. I laid it on the floor. The young lad grabbed hold of my tee-shirt pulling it off my breasts in full view. He unfastened my skirt and it fell to the floor. He pulls my knickers down to my knees. God, he was in a hurry. I lay down raising, both my legs so he could remove my skirt and knickers. All I had on was my shoes. I kicked them off.

Waiting, for the young lad to fuck me. His jeans and briefs down to his knees and his dick was throbbing. He looked down and was wondering where to put it. I grabbed hold of his dick moved it towards my soaking wet pussy already full of spunk. He found the slit to my pussy then started to thrust he had his dick inside me. I helped him to get his dick right inside me then he was in some control. I knew he was not going to last long. He was thrusting away so very fast within a minute or two, he shot his spunk inside me. He climbs on me panting for breath.

The man in his thirties. "Get up, and come over here," he said.

I did as he told me. He walked me over to a pile of bags. "Get down on them face down with my legs spread open wide," he said. I was going to get fucked doggy style by him. I turned my head and God his dick was half as big as the other two.

He knees down behind me. He held his dick against my dripping wet cunt. He was moving his dick up and down my slit for a minute. Then the head of his dick was inside me an inch or so. Then it goes deeper and deeper into my wet cunt.

I had both my eyes shut tight and biting my lip. He filled the whole of my soaking wet pussy. I was enjoying the god damned inch and width of his dick. I felt his balls banging against the top of my cunt. He then starts to fuck me his, dick, was going in and out of my ease because of the two loads of spunk inside me. He grabs hold of both my breasts and holds on to them and his speed increases. He starts to fuck me faster and faster. I had an orgasm and he is still thrusting.

God, I was ready to come again. I was not waiting for him. "Fuck me faster and harder," I cried out. God, he did just that. I was getting close. He took his hands from my breasts and grabbed hold of my hips. I came a second later and during my orgasm; he gave me a good load of his hot spunk deep inside me. I had a dam good fucking of him.

He then stood up and looked at the other two. "Can you both go again? he said. Both shook their heads. His dick was still nice and hard. He was back on his knees in went his hard dick, he was holding my hips fucking me fast.

The first one who fucked me up the ladder had his dick out. He asked the man who was fucking me.

"Can I slip my dick in her mouth so I can come again," he said. The man who was fucking me fast, looked up. "Get it in all the fucking way, "he said.

He picked up my head. "Open your, fucking mouth and suck my dick dry," he said. In went his dick.

I was sucking it like mad while he was fucking my mouth. He held my head with both hands making sure his dick was hitting the back of my mouth. The man who was fucking me. "Loving it bitch," he said. I could not reply.

God, I was enjoying being fucked in the mouth and fucked at the same time. I had an orgasm. The man who was fucking me held my hips tighter and tighter he was close. The one is fucking my mouth called out "I am Cumming" holding my head firm. He shoots his spunk down into the back of my mouth. I had to swallow every damn drop of his spunk but I enjoyed the taste of it.

He then pulled his dick out. "Let me lick it clean for you," I said. I started to lick it. I came again the man fucking me shoots his load of spunk inside me. They both stood up.

"You should get off home before I fuck you again," he said. Four times was enough for me at that time of day. I went home and showered. I waited for Stuart to come home.

Making the evening meal and in walks Stuart, God he was horny as hell. Stuart comes up to me "leave that for now lets us go to the bedroom and strip." I was not ready for another fucking but he was my husband I could not refuse him. He told me to get on the end of the bed and spread my legs as wide as possible. I was about to receive another dam good fucking doggy style.

Stuart's dick slid all the way in with one almighty thrust. I still had some spunk inside me from the afternoon fucking's. He went into overdrive and fucked me so hard and fast. I called out to Stuart "fuck me faster" he was doing what I wanted. Stuart gave it to me hard and fast god his hips were going at lighting speed. I was moaning with delight. He was still going at lighting speed. After a few more seconds he calls out "I Cumming." I call out "I am Cumming" we both screamed with satisfaction and then collapse on the bed.

"Let us go and eat and stay as we are," Stuart said. We ate our food in the nude. Stuart stood up God his dick was good and hard. He picks me off my feet and carries me back to the bedroom. I got on the bottom end of the bed; it was doggy-style fucking again. I was leaking Stuart spunk from before it went into his dick. He went straight into overdrive. He fucked me so hard and fast. I do not know who was fucking who I was on cloud nine. Within minutes, I came and let out a cry of pure delight. He calls out "I am Cumming" shooting his second load of spunk deep inside me.

God, I had been fucking six times up to now and loved five of them. We went to the living room naked.

I picked up a towel and sat on it to soak up Stuart's spunk. We sat on the sofa watching TV. The phone rang. It was one of my girlfriends, Susan, wanting to talk for a while. To my surprise, Stuart got down on his knees in front of me on the floor. I wondered what he was doing. Stuart parted my legs wide then his head went straight to my dripping wet pussy. Stuart's tongue was licking my cunt up and down and thrusting his tongue into my cunt. I could not say a word because I was talking on the phone.

Stuart was licking, sucking, and thrusting, his tongue into me he was driving me wild. Stuart was enjoying my soaking wet cunt and my juices were flowing out. I was enjoying the sex. I was trying to get off the phone from Susan. Stuart raises his head "keep her talking," he said.

Then he went back to my wet cunt. He wanted me to scream out whilst on the phone to Susan. I loved it. I then held Stuart's head with my free hand pushing his head onto me. I was getting close. I removed my hand from Stuart's head. I then covered the mouthpiece with my hand. Stretching my arms out with the phone as far as I could. I had to do that, so Susan could not hear me scream. It was a quiet one. What an orgasm I had.

Stuart stopped and smiled at me and sat down next to me. I looked at Stuart's dick was as hard as iron. I grabbed hold of it and started to wank him off. "Suck my dick." Stuart whispered in my ear. God, he wanted a blowjob while I was on the phone. Stuart pulled my head onto his dick while Susan was talking away. I was wanking Stuart off and my head, bobbing up and down like mad.

I had to break off now and then to answer Susan. Stuart held my head tight on his dick he was close and then a loud moan and shot his spunk inside my mouth. "Karen, have you gone you did not answer me," she said.

"I had a mouthful of cream inside my mouth," I said.

"I had to swallow it."

Stuart looked at me with a big smile chuckling.

"Good, answer." He whispered in my ear. Susan said bye for now. Stuart says time for bed. I needed the rest.

The following morning, yes, I was sore. I had to forget the three builders who had fucked me. That was never going to happen again, and Stuart must never know.

A week passed. I invited the three girls around to the house. I was too impressed with what I had done. They all loved the layout of the bedroom. As the visit wore on Julie, was trying to get out of me my sex with Stuart. I was wondering why?

After some time, Susan and Margaret left; but Julie stayed. She was still trying to get out of me my sex with Stuart. I still was wondering why? Julie was looking out of the front window and saw someone she knew.

We went outside and she called him and then she introduced me to him. "This is Kevin Johnson," Julie said.

In just one look Kevin Johnson was fit and good looking and a stud. I could see he liked me. "I must run, I am late getting back," he said.

Susan and Margaret were going to be married next month. Margret met someone else and the wedding was cancelled. Julie and Margaret are now the only two girls going out regularly on girl's night out. Susan and I only went out with them once a month.

Julie was a man mad, ready, and willing to jump into bed with anyone she met. When the four of us were out, most of the conversations were about men and sex.

Julie told us how many different positions she was getting fucked in. Susan and I were careful not to say anything about our sexual activities. Julie told us all about her sex and told us the same story several times about a builder. His name was Kevin Johnson Julie focused on his manhood size. Saying it was 10 inches long and 2 inches in girth and could always manage to cum three times. "Most men can only come twice and then all done in." Julie said.

A couple of days had passed. I was out doing in the front garden and Kevin Johnson was walking past. We talked for a minute or two. I invited him to the house. That was a big mistake of mine. He left and I had to take a shower. Then he visited daily in his lunch hour. I had to take a shower when he left, and rest before Stuart got home. The building works are now all finished.

When Stuart came home, I told him I thought I was pregnant. He was jumping for joy. "I'm going for tests in the morning,"... "Stuart don't say a word to anyone until we know it's positive," I said. I told my parents and Stuart told him both were jumping for joy. We went out at the weekend shopping for our expected child.

Sexy letters started to come weekly in the post during my pregnancy. Because of what Stuart had instilled in me I filed the letters away. That was my second big mistake. Susan had got married and she was expecting to.

Six months into my pregnancy we found out I was expecting twins. Our first son was born. We named him James after Stuart's father. The second one we named him William after my father. I told Stuart we had two great kids and they were enough. I went back on the pill. Margaret had got married a week ago. We moved into a larger house.

As the years passed by the routine of recording every penny spent was normal for me. Over the years, the girls all married and we still went out on girl's nights out. Susan had a boy and a girl and Margaret well she had two boys and a girl. Yes, Julie also was married but had no children. Susan, Margret, and I on girl's nights out talked about our kids. Julie always wanted to talk about her sexual adventures. She always referred to her husband as hubby.

We four girls never met each other's husbands at all over the years. James and William, now 24, both had left home. Stuart was at the top of his profession and approaching fifty. He was talking about early retirement and he wanted to tour the world.

Then one night. "I am going to go through all the files we have over the years and see what we can destroy," Stuart said.... "I asked, would you like me to help you, "... "No, you did enough in putting them all together," he said. Then he went into the house office.

Stuart started on the three months leading up to our wedding day scrapping everything of no use. He then moved on to the first year of our marriage intending to do the same. He did and put some of them back in the file. He came out of the office and looked at me. I did not know why at that time. Stuart went off to work the following day. He changed all our credit cards and the joint account. He opened new accounts and a safety deposit box with a rival bank.

(I HAD NO IDEA NOW WHAT HE WAS DOING.)

Yes, over the years I had forgotten all about the sexy letters. Yes, you guessed it they came from Kevin Johnson.

Stuart came home and went into the home office. He went through several files very quickly that night. For the next few nights, he did the same until he got to the papers about the house, we were living in.

"Karen, where do you keep your expensive jewellery in the house?" I told him. "I want to put them in the bank for safekeeping," he said.

"Stuart, what has been wrong with you for the last few nights."

"I have a problem."

"I am trying to sort a few things out in my head and what am I going to do.

"Can I help,"

"I will sort it out."

"Karen I am going to get my DNA tested and recorded. Are you willing to do the same," I agreed?

It was a Saturday and we always went shopping together. "Can you go on your own today? I have some work to do," he said. Stuart sat down and read the letters from Kevin Johnson.

In each letter (We had three months of insane sex together in your new house. We both loved it doggy style and I managed to shoot three loads of my spunk deep inside you.)

Stuart remembered I was pregnant within three months of moving in. That is what was troubling him. He was wondering if James and William were his kids. How could he check up on it the only way was DNA tests?

We went around to James's house for a few drinks and William was there. Stuart asked if they were willing to give DNA samples because we were going to do it. They both agreed.

Within the month all the tests were completed and Stuart had all the copies of the reports. While all this was going on he had found out where Kevin Johnson lived.

Stuart then sent him a letter from the bank requesting him to make an appointment with him. Stuart gave Kevin Johnson the reason. That he may be coming into some money from a distant uncle who had recently passed away? Stuart told Kevin Johnson he had to have a DNA test and they had to be recorded through the bank. To confirm he was related to the distant uncle. Kevin Johnson agreed and he had the tests done.

Stuart paid for the tests, not the bank. The test came through to Stuart then he sent a letter to Kevin Johnson. It said, Unfortunately, he was not the beneficiary and was thanking him for his time.

He came home to read and examine the DNA sample reports for himself. He read the DNA report for James, and William and for Kevin Johnson they all matched. Stuart went and got a drink; it was full to the top of the glass. He went back to rechecked and rechecked the DNA reports. He now had the proof that Kevin Johnson was the biological father of James and William. It hit Stuart hard.

He decided to destroy Kevin Johnson in financial terms. Johnson had become a building contractor. How could Stuart do it to him? Stuart checked the bank records and found out the bank had given him a load. Which was eight hundred thousand to the contracting business. That was over eighteen months ago. He also found out Kevin Johnson had a mortgage with the bank for three hundred thousand.

He examined the details of the eight hundred thousand bank loan. He also found out that Johnson had not made a single repayment in the last twelve months for the loan. Stuart contacted the manager in charge of the loans section. Saying he had been looking at outstanding non-repayment of loans. Kevin Johnson had to be interviewed, about his none payments on the loan from the bank.

Kevin Johnson came into the bank. He was asked when he would be making repayments to the bank about the eight hundred thousand bank loan. "The business was not very good at the present," Johnson said. And he could not see it improving for the next twelve months. He then asked for an extended period to be granted for the next twelve months.

12