She Was Pt. 05

Story Info
Winter solstice celebration brings...
8.2k words
4
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was (part 5) winter solstice special

After a Thanksgiving for the ages, I began to spend more time around Letti. She had moved back in with her mom after her boyfriend caught me face first between her ass cheeks. Most of the time it was just Letti and I enjoying each other's company. Sometimes Jack and Silia would visit throughout the week. Their mom would would more often then not be working third shift as a care provider.

I was raised with a christian mindset, I jumped off that wagon early on. I never like the Christ part of Christmas so I would celebrate winter solstice with my family and friends. This year after such an exciting Thanksgiving, Lilly invited me for their Christmas family get together.

She boasted about the ham she would be making for dinner with all the sides. It would be myself, Letti, Jack and Silia but also their cousin Tamila of whom I've never met. With my sexual ego I started thinking about what Tamila was like. Little questions here and there about her, most of the time everyone seemed to dance around the answers. I learned she was in her senior year of college, 25 years old and a natural blonde ( often said so with giggles and laughter).

The mystery made my ego stir faster. I would be in a full house again but with someone knew to me thrown in the mix. Asking Jack about his cousin he usually got quiet almost agitated, I assumed it was my past transgressions of our friendship that brought on the behavior.

Not soon enough Christmas Eve was upon us, with a couple inches of powdery snow scattered around. I planned to stay the night of Christmas Eve and enjoying Christmas day enough that I would also stay that night.

I arrived shortly before 10:00pm on Christmas Eve, bringing a bag of celebratory Christmas trees. Jack and Silia were already there, putting their stuff in Jack's old room. I offered a smoke session for everyone to join.

Jack answered "yes, that is what we need, today has been stressful, you go get Letti and we'll go get my mom and we'll be out on the back patio"

I found Letti on her stomach stretched out on her bed, with earbuds in watching her tablet.

She had a grey shirt with so loose black cotton shorts on. She hadn't noticed me standing over her, oogling every inch of her like genuine artwork from the creator.

I enjoyed the view, she had a way of mesmerizing you without trying. I tickle her feet to get her attention. Startled she jumped turning her head seeing me grinning at her.

She pulled out an earbud saying "what's up?".

"Fire in the hole, back patio, put some pants and a jacket on" I said nearly rushing her. She jumped up shedding her earbuds and setting her tablet down. She threw on some plack pajama pants with skulls and crossbones on them, and a sublime hoodie. Seems as though no matter how loose fitting her pants, that bubbly ass always stood out.

On the back patio we all began passing two joints, one of mine and one of Lilly's. Conversations were normal jokes and debates. As the end of the joints drew near we heard a car door close sounding like it was in front of the house.

Lilly jumped up, "that must be Tami!". Rushing to let her inside.

Lilly came back out with Tami behind her. She had tight fitting red snow pants on with an orange puffed winter jacket. Her figure seemed nice, she stood about 5'8" weighing no more than 125 pounds. She had small breasts, nearly flat chested. Her eyes were a soft sky blue.

With a cream colored woven beanie her bright blonde hair had strands coming out from under the beanie. Her small button nose had a diamond stud on her left nostril all combined with her jet black eyeliner and bright pink lip gloss.

I liked what I saw but I had a feeling Lilly and her daughter Letti were gonna keep me too busy to stray, if it was anything like Thanksgiving.

As we all come back inside we took our jackets off. Letti almost threw her pajama pants off. But my attention was on Tamila. Watching intently as she took her jacket off, her breasts were noticeably small. Barely any mounds visible on the long sleeve shirt she wore. But her stomach was flat and appeared rock hard. With tight V lines leading down her abdomen. Her snow pants almost hid her bubble butt, similar to Letti's but also not as wide as Letti's. She was most definitely fuck-able.

Lilly told us all to find a spot in the living room adding that no one should be in her spot. Her spot was the left cushion on the big couch. Jack and Silia got the floral print loveseat. Letti took the right end of the couch and Tami got the big recliner. Leaving me coincidentally on the center of the couch.

We started watching a decent movie with festive colored light glowing from the corner of the room. It had scares, jokes, action and romance. An all around decent movie for a group of people to enjoy. Jack was sitting in his normal slouchy way with Silia under one of his arms. Tami fully reclined sat quietly completely engulfed in the film. Lilly was sitting upright in her holiday pajamas. Letti was propped up in the corner of the couch with her toes stopped just short of my leg.

A half hour in or so, Lilly paused it for a chance to grab a blanket. The other girls followed her move. After all the girls and blankets were settled in, the movie was back on. It wasn't long after that I noticed Lilly adjusted her big poofy blanket offering me some of it. Politely I accepted. Also I noticed Letti's blanket was on me partially. Avoiding any type of eye contact as I settled in.

The dark living room allowed the TV to be center of attention easily. I felt Lilly's left hand creep onto my right thigh making my dick pulsate. A steady hand turned into a rubbing hand soon, my dick began filling with blood getting hotter and harder. I'm sure this was Lilly's point but tried playing it off being in a room full of people.

The loud surround sound system muffled out any ambient noise including Lilly's move for my zipper. A little by little she worked my zipper down undetected. I adjust how I was sitting to give her the access she craved. Her hand crept inside my pants rubbing my dick as it lay restrained by my underwear. I could feel the precum I was leaking as she caressed me.

Wanting more of it, Lilly struggled getting my underwear pulled down far enough for my cock to spring out from under it. Half hard my dick was out under the blanket. She grasped me at the base squeezing with one slow outward stroke brought pressure to my tip. Then back down to the base again repeating the same movement for a couple minutes. My shaft hardened more with each motion of her warm hand. I started to be overcome with pleasure, losing focus on the movie.

My dick now fully erect, Lilly paid more attention to my tip. Tickling and teasing it until her hand was moist with precum. The added wetness aided in the pleasure, short rubs at the rim of my tip.

With losing focus on the movie I was unaware that Letti had looked over and figured out what was occuring.

While enjoying Lilly's embrace I didn't notice Letti sliding her hand under the blanket. Her hand was colder as she gripped my base, making my dick harder. I could tell Lilly wasn't aware as she focused on the end of my dick. That was until I felt there hands meet with Lilly stroking down and Letti's hand sliding up my shaft.

The contact made Lilly jerk slightly. Letti's perverted mind leading the way as I sat comfortably Lilly's hand returned to it's pace on the tip as Letti stroked at my shaft. Jack, Silia and Tami were all none the wiser.

Letti was wanting her share of the tip. Her right hand slid upward meeting Lilly's moist hand. Letti interlocked her fingers with her mother's. Together they squeezed giving me a sensation I've never experienced. Followed by the combination stroke down my cock then back up again slowly. It felt so great, I gave up more precum. Enough precum for the strokes to gain speed. Lilly's puffy blanket was raising and lowering with each stroke.

At this point I didn't care if a church bus filled with nuns caught us. I sneak my hands behind their backs, rubbing the small of their backs. Up and down they stroked in unison. Until I could stand it no longer. I clutched at their backs, my body stiffened. I erupted coating the inside of Lilly's blanket and their hands. The absolute wet mess didn't stop them. My orgasm becoming harder to hide as I buck and squeeze them.

Together they came to a stop. Letting go of each other's hand, Letti pulled away first then Lilly. I look to my left at Letti and as nonchalant as possible she started sucking the semen from her fingers smiling. Lilly cleaned her hand off with her blanket, I peer over and see her wink at me.

The cum mess began to feel cold. I slid my right hand down under the blanket putting my dick back in my pants. After zipping up I pulled my hand out. It was a bit wet but not exactly dripping. Above the blanket I didn't know where to put my hand almost laying it down on top of the blanket but keeping it at a hover.

The climax to the movie was happening, Jack at the end of his seat. Silia leaning forward intently. Tami had sat upright in the recliner awaiting the big reveal in the movie. They were glued to the screen. All while my hand was sticky and needing a couple wet wipes. Too my surprise and my rescue Lilly got me by the wrist lifting my hand to her lips. She kissed it then tongued it like a lollipop. Cleaning as much as she could off. She took her blanket with her other hand using it to get what her mouth could not.

I finally relaxed my arm on the blanket. The big climax had passed and the movie was drawing to an end. We all lit cigarettes except Tami. The credits rolled on the TV and it was time for everyone to stretch their legs, getting snacks and whatnot. Lilly scooped up her blanket taking it to her bedroom. Letti stretched and yawned, telling me and the others she was going to bed.

For a moment I thought she would pull me along inviting me to sleep in her bed with her. But she did not, leaving me to assume she had a potential boyfriend in the works. Jack and Silia said they were doing the same walking down the hall to Jack's old room. I was my hands in the kitchen sink. An awkward moment of silence commenced between Tami and I as we stood around the breakfast nook finishing our cigarettes.

Lilly came out of her bedroom in an almost sexy milf nightgown and hungry for something sweet as per her usual late night routine. Offering some to Tami and I. Tami declined the offer in her soft deep tone.

"No thanks aunt Lill. I'm gonna go get changed into some night clothes." She said.

My response was the opposite,

"yes I'll take something sweet, what do you have?"

As I listened to Tami's delicate footsteps shoot down the hall to the bathroom Lilly answered my question.

"Ice cream, cereal or some of tomorrow's cookies that didn't quite turn out right." she said.

I settled on the not quite right cookies. As did Lilly. With a plate full she led me back to the living room, setting the plate on the coffee table. We took our original positions on the couch. I grabbed a cookie and started munching it down. Lilly was TV surfing with a cookie in hand that she was taking small bites out of.

Tami reentered the living room, a stunning display of college cuteness. Fresh white socks, tight fitting legging (just stretchy enough to be comfortable for bed) and a white cotton under shirt.

She sat down on the couch next to me revealing a small soft pouch. I could see something was about 6 or 7 inches and rigid inside it. My demented thoughts took me to the wrong answer. As Lilly and I sat eating out cookies Tami unzipped her pouch.

"I brought a couple blunts with me, do you guys wanna smoke again when your done?" Tami said in a tone like it was a secret.

We both agreed happily. I rushed to finish my cookie as Lilly was still enjoying hers.

"Tami, I cleaned up the guest bedroom for you, please don't mind my ebay boxes." Lilly said.

"Thank you aunt Lill, you always were the greatest" Tami said with a smile.

Lilly asked me if I was okay with the couch, a place I grew used to sleeping.

"Yeah that's fine, me and this couch have had lots of time together." I said.

At last Lilly's cookie was gone and I was soo ready for that blunt.

"Go ahead and light it hun, I'm not about to go back out in the cold." Lilly told Tami.

Tami obliged, sparking the end of her blunt. Smoke rose into the air making her appeal to my senses even more so. We passed the joint back and forth betwixt us. Of course Lilly found a show with some romance in it. Getting smoked out I felt like I wasn't gonna be up much longer.

Blunt at its end, Lilly and I lit cigarettes capping our night off. Tami stood up dropping her pouch. When she bent over to pick it up I saw her lacy black thong rise above the waistline of her pants. A glance back at me, she caught me staring hard at her ass.

"Goodnight guys, I'm going to bed." Tami said as her hips swayed carrying her down the hallway to the spare room.

Lilly stood up, leaning over to pick up the plate from the coffee table. I couldn't resist to rub her ass causing her to freeze in position enjoying the rub time. She stood up turning to me.

"I'm going to bed to hun." she said then kissing me on the lips.

"Goodnight Lilly, thanks again for another wonderful night." I said.

She walked gracefully down to her bedroom leaving the trail of her perfume behind.

I kicked my feet up on the couch stretching out, pulling Letti's wadded up blanket over me. With the colored lights and TV fading into darkness I fell asleep.

My bladder pulled me from my slumber a few hours later. I ventured off to the bathroom. When I came out I headed back towards the couch. I found Silia's chunky butt bent over the edge of the loveseat. Her pants pulled down passed her cheeks already. I knew what I was in for.

Her thighs pressed together like her cheeks, hiding the gold underneath. I was immediately hard. I knew I had to be quick.

"Shhhh, don't want Jack to wake up and I wanna feel that dick in my tight little ass again!" She said stealthily.

In agreement I unzipped pulling out my swelling cock. With a few strokes and a touch of saliva it was ready. I spit into my hand then rubbing the wetness onto her awaiting asshole. As before, I didn't play nice with it.

Shoving my tip passed her entrance, I continued pushing inward. The lack of enough lube gave me that dry forceful feel.

I kept pushing through the dryness until my balls were pressed against her.

"Oooh ow ow hmm." Silia moaned.

Pulling back out, I stopped before the tip. Suddenly obtaining a fast-paced rythym. As quietly as I could, I gave her repeated blows to her cheeks. I could feel the dryness getting worse. The thrusts are nearly painful at this point, nearly.

As the pain grew I could tell she couldn't take much more. She was pulling away in an attempt to soften the dragging impacts. I stop all of a sudden with my entire length inside her. Slowly slide out, I spit saliva into her worn red ass.

Again I slide all the way in, her hole stretched back around my shaft. Her body was more welcoming with the reduction of friction. She started pushing back into me again. I felt a tingle in my balls.

I drive my dick in and out of her. I felt my tip get hotter, harder. My orgasm came over me like a tsunami. I focused the majority of my wave into her ass. I erupted, my juices shot out around my shaft escaping the rim of her ass.

I pulled my dick out and started to stroke the last bit of my load out. A few spurts of cum shot up her back and on to her shirt. Silia let out a gasp. I realized it was a mess that would need to be cleaned before she laid back down with Jack.

I didn't care as my cum oozed down her backside and out of her gaped asshole. I rubbed my tip up and down her crack a couple times until I was satisfied. She stood back up clearly trying not to spread the mess further.

Pants still around her thighs as she waddled to the bathroom. I shoved my dick back in my pants and head back to the couch. Lighting up a smoke as I relax. Eventually I heard the sound of Silia creeping back down the hall to Jack.

I still couldn't shake the thought of Tami's thong. I'm a sucker for sexy panties. My dick continued to tremble even after the cigarette. I stretched back out until I succumbed to my tiredness while picturing Tami pick up her pouch.

As I awakened the smell of breakfast being cooked filled the house. I rub my face, clearing the sleep from my eye. I sat up on the couch still wore out from the night before. I stood up stretching out my back. I stumbled my way into the kitchen finding Lilly cooking with an apron on. I have never seen her in an apron before. So it caught me off guard. She didn't notice me staring at her body until Jack came down the hall.

"Good morning and merry christmas guys, did you sleep well"

Lilly said with an obvious energetic jump to her tone.

"Mornin' mom, merry christmas. I was out as soon as my head hit the pillow" Said Jack still scruffy with bed head.

"I slept pretty good Lilly, I think it's all the good food I get when I visit." I said with a shower on my mind.

I could hear both showers running. Silia in the guest bathroom and Letti in her mom's. I knew that my shower would be after breakfast so I sat down at the nook with Jack. Lilly sat down two large steaming plates in front of jack and I.

"Thank you Lilly." I said as I was grabbing the fork.

I nearly choked on a mouthful when Tami entered. Her pants bunched up and shifted as was her shirt. Her abdomen was showing with her belly button just coming out of the bottom of her shirt.

She came in and plopped down next to me without saying much. Lilly made her up a plate and sat it down in front of her. Jack and I continued eating not saying much.

Tami's blonde hair was a mess. The light coming in through the kitchen window caused her blonde hair to illuminate.

Jack finished his plate then went to gather his stuff for a shower. I finished my plate and returned to the living room to clean up my couch-bed for the others to join. I picked a holiday classic to watch.

Letti came out of her mom's room still drying her black hair with a towel. She sat down next to Tami to eat.

"Go ahead and use my shower hun." Lilly told me. "I doubt Jack and Silia will be out soon."

Obliging, I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom in her bedroom. Her room only had one light on next to her bed, I step lightly into her bathroom. The air was still warm and humid from Letti's shower.

I started to undress when I noticed the dirty clothes hamper. Naked, I had to open it, finding what I took to be Letti's clothes. Rummaging through the dirty clothes I found Letti's thong, purple plaid. Putting it to my nose taking in her scent, awoke my cock in a strong way.

Rummaging more, I found Lilly's panties, small low cut cotton with pastel horizontal stripes. Smelling both simultaneously drove me to jack off. I put Lilly's over my head so the crotch would rest over my nose. I laid Letti's on the counter next to the sink.

I started stroking vigorously inhaling the smell as deep as my lungs would allow. Only a few minutes passed and I shot a load all over Letti's panties and the counter. In a rush I threw both pairs back in the hamper then I got in the shower.

The soothing heat of the shower relaxed my muscles but my dick stayed swollen. I walked out of the bathroom after getting cleaned up. Making my way through Lilly's room and out into the kitchen to find Jack and Silia sitting at the nook while Silia finished her breakfast.

Back to the living room where the day's festivities would occur. I found my spot on the couch next to Lilly. Tami sitting at the edge of her seat on the recliner. Letti on the floor like a child ready to open gifts. At last jack and Silia made their way in. Gift wrap started getting destroyed quickly as i sat and watched.